Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinion @ 10:25 PM CDT - 6/26/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's another RAMBLING opinion & comment by Pimpy that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Pimpy  ...the news just keeps getting more and more exciting.   I almost quit my job this morning.  I'm not even kidding.  I had to calm myself down.  I'm so sure this is getting ready to happen I literally typed up my resignation letter and had it in the drafts getting ready to email my boss...I didn't send it thank God but I sure as hell was thinking about it...we need to come back to reality.  It's hard not to feel this way...I can't comment on anything prior to 2018.  My experience started at 2018 but just in my short period of time I don't think we've ever been so close to a rate change...last year we saw a lot of activities and we thought for sure it was gonna happen but that is nothing compared to where we are right now.  So all those naysayers out there, get ready -  because I have a feeling that we'll be able to laugh back at those naysayers and say: "see, we told you so..."

:drunk:  Like I said, another RAMBLING opinion & comment by Pimpy to amuse us

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

It WOULD be good to smile at my friends and relatives who told me that I was just throwing my money away to get into this "investment". Well, I guess that it WILL be a bit more than a smile... yuk yuk yuk. (At least to those that are still alive).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

a lot of naysayers just didn't have any money to invest.  some of them knew they should and bought some dinar later on.  oh well, its looking good right now and if it rvs I will help a lot of my friends and relatives, the red cross and my hometown church.  comeon lets rv right now...……………..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2