Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Noontime Opinion @ 12:48 PM PDT - 6/26/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's several other opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Vital Brad  ..the Central Bank of Iraq - they put out a new article - looks pretty dang good.  Article "Clarification of Foreign Reserves In The Central Bank of Iraq They are saying whatever they revalue their currency at...they're going to be able to cover it and they are going to use the Iraqi dinar as the local currency...it's all worked out...that's incredible.  They need to establish a rate.  That's what this is saying...all the time that I've been researching this - to have an article like this where they're talking about the rate and international...it ain't over till the fat lady sings. But is it done? ...We have to keep being patient.  Don't have a date.  Don't have the rate but looks pretty dang good...:twothumbs:

*** Mark  ...I have been looking at the first of July now for a couple of weeks…I really hope we are that close.  Some folks in Iraq still think they will get a new rate before July 1st. Foreign currency markets have dried up everywhere…i think that is a sign of us finally pulling into the station.

:salute:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5