Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Do NOT Support ANTIFA AND I Do NOT Wear A Mask

14 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Hey, IF one has been born again AND knows Jesus Christ as THEIR LORD and Savior THEN THEY are ALREADY rich AND THIS PIDDLY Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment DON'T MEAN A THANG!!!

Ephesians 1:3-23 New International Version (NIV)

Praise for Spiritual Blessings in Christ

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he[a] predestined us for adoption to sonship[b] through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, he[c] made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ,10 to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.

11 In him we were also chosen,[d] having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, 12 in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. 13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

Thanksgiving and Prayer

15 For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people, 16 I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.17 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit[e] of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has calledyou, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, 19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

Footnotes:

1. Ephesians 1:5 Or sight in love. He
  2. Ephesians 1:5 The Greek word for adoption to sonship is a legal term referring to the full legal standing of an adopted male heir in Roman culture.
  3. Ephesians 1:9 Or us with all wisdom and understanding. And he
  4. Ephesians 1:11 Or were made heirs
  5. Ephesians 1:17 Or a spirit

Isaiah 25:6-9 New International Version (NIV)

On this mountain the Lord Almighty will prepare
    a feast of rich food for all peoples,
a banquet of aged wine—
    the best of meats and the finest of wines.
On this mountain he will destroy
    the shroud that enfolds all peoples,
the sheet that covers all nations;
    he will swallow up death forever.
The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears
    from all faces;
he will remove his people’s disgrace
    from all the earth.
The Lord has spoken.

In that day they will say,

“Surely this is our God;
    we trusted in him, and he saved us.
This is the Lord, we trusted in him;
    let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation.”

Appreciate where you are coming from, and you are correct.  But you and I both know that is not what Floridian meant.  FYI, @Floridian, the Bible says life and death is in the power of the tongue.  I wouldn't advise even joking about such a thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Appreciate where you are coming from, and you are correct.  But you and I both know that is not what Floridian meant.  FYI, @Floridian, the Bible says life and death is in the power of the tongue.  I wouldn't advise even joking about such a thing.

Thank You, Shedagal, for commenting and pointing out a specific reason for starting this thread.

THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease IS a laughing matter and MUST be taken that way.

Laughing helps the immune system - ESPECIALLY FOR COVID-19 infected so jokes are a NECESSITY.

What is NOT a laughing OR joking matter is the back end Violence, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, AND Suicides due to the lunacy COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines.

Here are a couple COVID-19 survivor stories of a 95 year old and 104 year old WWII veterans:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/95-year-old-wwii-veteran-survives-coronavirus

https://fox8.com/news/coronavirus/104-year-old-wwii-veteran-recovers-from-covid-19-celebrates-birthday/

The masks AND OTHER PPE are ineffective in contracting and transmitting COVID-19. To VOLUNTARILY wear COVID-19 PPE is an act supporting TERRORISM JUST LIKE ANTIFA.

For comparison:

Vietnam War = COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease

Vietnam War Draftees AND Volunteers = People Unemployed AND Quarantined DUE TO COVID-19 Restrictions AND Guidelines

Vietnam War Draft Dodgers = People Of Means REQUIRING OTHERS TO WEAR COVID-19 PPE

Vietnam War Protesters = People WHO VOLUNTARILY WEAR COVID-19 PPE

Vietnam War Veteran Suicides = People Experiencing Violence, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, AND Suiced Due To COVID-19 Restrictions AND Guidelines

Hospitals receive FEDERAL FUNDING for bedding COVID-19 tested positive individuals WHO ARE asymtomatic to actually requiring hospitalization. Typically, OTHER contagion afflicted are sent home to self quarantine until the contagion has run it's course. Hospital beds are being unnecessary occupied with COVID-19 individuals who DO NOT NEED TO BE HOPITALIZED IN THE FIRST PLACE. So, OTHER patients SUFFER that REALLY NEED TO BE HOSPITALIZED.

Are THESE matters laughing OR joking MATTERS???!!!

Obviously, NOT!!!

Just like the Violence, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, AND Suicides associated with the UNNECESSARY COVID-19 Restrictions, Guidelines, AND Conditions is NOT a laughing OR joking matter.

Child Care facilities are affectionately known as "germ" "factories". Elementary AND Secondary Schools also have contagions pass through with minimal requirements as necessary - typically self quarantined until symptom free.

Are THESE AND OTHER FACILITIES SHUT DOWN FOR INFLUENZA OR OTHER CONTAGIONS???!!!

OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!

They just let the contagion run it's course.

EVERY Contagion has an incubation period JUST LIKE COVID-19.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-incubation-period

Do NOT be a Terrorist.

Do NOT wear the Mask.

Do NOT associate with ANTIFA.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Hey, IF one has been born again AND knows Jesus Christ as THEIR LORD and Savior THEN THEY are ALREADY rich AND THIS PIDDLY Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment DON'T MEAN A THANG!!!

Ephesians 1:3-23 New International Version (NIV)

Praise for Spiritual Blessings in Christ

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he[a] predestined us for adoption to sonship[b] through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, he[c] made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ,10 to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.

11 In him we were also chosen,[d] having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, 12 in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. 13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

Thanksgiving and Prayer

15 For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people, 16 I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.17 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit[e] of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has calledyou, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, 19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

Footnotes:

1. Ephesians 1:5 Or sight in love. He
  2. Ephesians 1:5 The Greek word for adoption to sonship is a legal term referring to the full legal standing of an adopted male heir in Roman culture.
  3. Ephesians 1:9 Or us with all wisdom and understanding. And he
  4. Ephesians 1:11 Or were made heirs
  5. Ephesians 1:17 Or a spirit

Isaiah 25:6-9 New International Version (NIV)

On this mountain the Lord Almighty will prepare
    a feast of rich food for all peoples,
a banquet of aged wine—
    the best of meats and the finest of wines.
On this mountain he will destroy
    the shroud that enfolds all peoples,
the sheet that covers all nations;
    he will swallow up death forever.
The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears
    from all faces;
he will remove his people’s disgrace
    from all the earth.
The Lord has spoken.

In that day they will say,

“Surely this is our God;
    we trusted in him, and he saved us.
This is the Lord, we trusted in him;
    let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation.”

Thank you so much, Synopsis.  

I really appreciate your prayers.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Floridian said:

Thank you so much, Synopsis.  

I really appreciate your prayers.

Oh, Yeah, Floridian!

Prayers Up!

YOU, Floridian, are going to make it. I know YOU, Floridian, have it in YOU!!!

Enjoy the Florida Sunshine!

Exercise AND Relax!

I really do like Tonic Water.

Little Thangs AND A Positive Attitude REALLY DO HELP!!!

Well, OK, Laughing, TOO!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Floridian said:

@ladyGrace'sDaddy @Synopsis

I think you're both REALLY, REALLY wrong!

As I sit here worried about my entire family and myself, let me tell you a little story.  All was fine and dandy until this morning, when the "dreaded phone call" came.

I had been wearing masks and gloves, paying attention to "social distancing" and all that.  Why?  Because I am a Senior Citizen, well over 65, with numerous "conditions".  A have every freakin' thing they tell you is "concerning" if you get Covid-19.  So, I took every precaution and I was extremely careful, and up until now, all has been well.

Everything was great until I was invited to spend Father's Day with the family.  As far as we all knew, everyone was healthy and so the family was not about to wear masks and gloves around each other.  This morning, we all got a phone call.  A lady relative took the test for Covid-19 on Tuesday, as a pre-requisite for some other procedures.  Today, she was told she tested "positive" for the "effing Chinese virus".

I guess you can tell I am livid!  Now parents, children, grandchildren - everybody is at risk, due to the stupidity of this woman.  When she called, she told me that she has had a runny nose, a slight cough and a little tightness in her chest.  She attributed these things to "allergies".   ISN'T SHE BRILLIANT?  (She showed no symptoms when the family was together.)

Now that she has put me and my entire family at risk, what's next?  Sit and wait till I die?   I called the doctor's office and they won't give orders for a Covid-19 test until you have symptoms.

What I'm saying is this - this virus is spreading like wildfire because a lot of people are morons.  They don't recognize the symptoms and they don't even consider the possibility that they could be sick and endangering others, and so they should stay home.  Totally clueless!

So, before I get off my soapbox, I would like to ask for prayers for me and my family.  I believe that's the only thing that will help at this point.

Thank you all.

First, I will be praying for you as I do for so many others here. 

I will pray for your health and your mental state of being. You should NEVER live in fear. "you have nothing to fear but fear itself."

Under the conditions that you're describing for yourself I would be concerned with just getting the flu. 

I don't know where you live but here in Kansas, and I know some other states will too, anyone can get tested for Covid. 

I would suggest you take a road  trip. 

The only comment I would make concerning the political side of this is that your reaction to recent events in your own life

is exactly what is wrong with this pandemic. It has divided you from your own family members not to mention your friends 

here. It has caused you to lash out in anger to people you should love. And for me anything that divides is not from God.

A little about myself, before you go off on my response. 

I was just at the Doctors this week for what I really thought was cancer. Thank God that wasn't the case.  

I suffer from acute asthma and extreme obesity.

6.5 yrs ago I moved my family to North Dakota because of work in the oil field. Within a few weeks I caught a flu bug that 

quickly put me in the hospital for more than a week. I was still 2 weeks out from my probationary period and so I told the 

Doctor that I wouldn't be covered under the company insurance. To wit the Doctor told me, "I don't care about the insurance. 

If I don't put you in the Hospital now you'll be dead by the end of the week."

That was because I have lungs that according to testing are 70 yrs old. 

And I still ain't wearing no dammed mask. 

Mostly because doing so causes an asthma attack. 

And I'm not running around scared of dying. I do use a ton of hand sanitizer and practice social distancing, but those are things 

I learned to do long ago. Mostly because people are nasty and I don't want to get sick. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, cranman said:

So I'm a moron because I wear a mask? I mean the LSM  said  cases have spiked,  especially in Dallas, and seems to be rising other places.  Only the flu? Hmmmm . I doubt that.

When reading my post may I suggest that you pay special attention to specific wordage that I employ.

OTHER WORDS FROM MORON

mo·ron·ic  [muh-ron-ik] , adjective

To act stupid, or lacking in good judgement 

I never called you, or anyone else, a moron. I said that listening to the LSM is, "MORONIC". {to act stupid or to lack good judgement}

Now as to the value of wearing a mask, Doctors wear mask when preforming surgery. They do this so as to help prevent the PATIENT 

from getting any germs from the Doctor. Mask prevent your germs from being given to others, they do nothing to stop a germ from 

getting to you. 

And YES if you're still listening to the Lame Stream Media they you are most definitely acting in a Moronic manner and seriously lacking 

good judgement. 

That is not to say, "you're a moron". 

I would NEVER say that about anyone. But every Friday on the way home from work for the weekend I stop off at the package store 

to pick up a six pack of Voodoo Ranger Imperial IPA. I love that strong Belgium beer. Sometimes on the way home, I live out in the country,

I'll pop the top on one and drink it as I'm driving home. I know full well that doing so is most certainly and act of Moronic behavior. But 

I am not a moron. Which kinda makes the act even more Moronic. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Synopsis said:

So let's ask some questions here.

Any Vietnam War Veterans? Yes, of course.

Was the Vietnam War Justified? No, absolutely NOT!!!

How many Service Men And Women Died in combat in the Vietnam War? Nominally 60,000.

How many returned Vietnam Service Men And Women Died due to suicide post Vietnam War return? Nominally three (3) times the number of Vietnam War combat casualties or, nominally, 180,000.

A waste of nominally 250,000 lives on and off the Vietnam War Battlefield.

Some more questions.

Any COVID-19 Veterans? Yes, of course.

Is the COVID-19 Social Justice War Justified? No, absolutely NOT!!!

How many The United States Of America Men And Women have ACTUALLY Died from the COVID-19 Social Justice War? Nominally 60,000.

How many COVID-19 Social Justice War Veterans have taken THEIR OWN lives? Figures are NOT yet available but likely will exceed the 250,000 mark considering Violence, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, AND Suicide.

The COVID-19 "War" is being fought in TOTALLY THE WRONG WAY AND KILLING INNOCENTS AND PRODUCTIVE INDIVIDUALS IN THE MEAN TIME.

Shutting down the economny???!!!

Quarantining healthy individuals???!!!

COVID-19 IS NOT THE BADDEST THING OUT THERE. THERE ARE FAR MORE DANGEROUS AND DEADLY CONTAGIONS THAN COVID-19.

Ultra Violet Light KILLS BATERIA AND VIRUSES. NOT ALL BUT MANY.

Howard Hughes was a germaphobe and UV irradiated ALL his food.

We didn't shut down the economy or quarantine healthy individuals for OTHER MORE DEADLY PATHOGENS SO WHY COVID-19???!!!

The answer is to look into the development, patenting, AND subsequent production AND distribution of COVID-19 AND prosecute the individuals, to INCLUDE Chiness CCP individuals, for propagating COVID-19 world wide.

In the mean time, let COVID-19 run it's course, The immune system compromised will take the same precautions for COVID-19 as EVERY OTHER CONTAGION!!!

I thought you were British? 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

First, I will be praying for you as I do for so many others here. 

I will pray for your health and your mental state of being. You should NEVER live in fear. "you have nothing to fear but fear itself."

Under the conditions that you're describing for yourself I would be concerned with just getting the flu. 

I don't know where you live but here in Kansas, and I know some other states will too, anyone can get tested for Covid. 

I would suggest you take a road  trip. 

The only comment I would make concerning the political side of this is that your reaction to recent events in your own life

is exactly what is wrong with this pandemic. It has divided you from your own family members not to mention your friends 

here. It has caused you to lash out in anger to people you should love. And for me anything that divides is not from God.

A little about myself, before you go off on my response. 

I was just at the Doctors this week for what I really thought was cancer. Thank God that wasn't the case.  

I suffer from acute asthma and extreme obesity.

6.5 yrs ago I moved my family to North Dakota because of work in the oil field. Within a few weeks I caught a flu bug that 

quickly put me in the hospital for more than a week. I was still 2 weeks out from my probationary period and so I told the 

Doctor that I wouldn't be covered under the company insurance. To wit the Doctor told me, "I don't care about the insurance. 

If I don't put you in the Hospital now you'll be dead by the end of the week."

That was because I have lungs that according to testing are 70 yrs old. 

Mostly because doing so causes an asthma attack. 

And I'm not running around scared of dying. I do use a ton of hand sanitizer and practice social distancing, but those are things 

I learned to do long ago. Mostly because people are nasty and I don't want to get sick. 

First, thank you for your prayers, LGD.  I really appreciate it.

Next, I live in Florida.  There is now a resurgence of Covid-19 here.  You need an "order from the doctor" to have a test.   I called the doctor and was not able to get an order for testing.   You cannot get an order to test unless you have symptoms.  Are you seriously suggesting I take a "road trip" to Kansas to be tested?  😂 

"It has caused you to lash out in anger to people you should love."   So you are saying I should love a woman who I see once in a blue moon, who is the 4th wife of a family member who lives quite a distance away, and who (come to find out) has been in and out of hospitals for testing for a separate condition, and who has "maybe" infected my children, grandchildren and myself.  A woman who, knowing this background of doctors and hospital visits should have had the decency to stay home?  Okay, I'll love her.  :facepalm2:

"That was because I have lungs that according to testing are 70 yrs old. 

Mostly because doing so causes an asthma attack."    You're saying that I shouldn't wear a mask even if I don't have asthma, because my scared reaction to the pandemic is adding to the political divide in this country? :shrug:

Okay, I get it!  I see it's my fault.  I have the wrong reaction to everything.  

For sure I'll work on changing my entire way of thinking.  😂😂😂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Next, I live in Florida.  There is now a resurgence of Covid-19 here.  You need an "order from the doctor" to have a test.   I called the doctor and was not able to get an order for testing.   You cannot get an order to test unless you have symptoms.  Are you seriously suggesting I take a "road trip" to Kansas to be tested?  😂 

The lying media says there's a resurgence, when in reality there's just much more testing going on. 

And yes, If I thought I had a life threatening disease I would drive across the whole country for help, 

but then I am a trucker. 

13 minutes ago, Floridian said:

So you are saying I should love a woman who I see once in a blue moon, who is the 4th wife of a family member who lives quite a distance away, and who (come to find out) has been in and out of hospitals for testing for a separate condition, and who has "maybe" infected my children, grandchildren and myself.  A woman who, knowing this background of doctors and hospital visits should have had the decency to stay home?  Okay, I'll love her.

In a word, YES.

If you can't love everyone, then in reality you love no one. 

15 minutes ago, Floridian said:

You're saying that I shouldn't wear a mask even if I don't have asthma, because my scared reaction to the pandemic is adding to the political divide in this country?

I'm not saying that at all. 

I am saying that wearing a mask does nothing to stop the spread of any virus. 

And yes, this entire affair is causing a huge political divide in this country 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The lying media says there's a resurgence, when in reality there's just much more testing going on. 

And yes, If I thought I had a life threatening disease I would drive across the whole country for help, 

but then I am a trucker. 

In a word, YES.

If you can't love everyone, then in reality you love no one. 

I'm not saying that at all. 

I am saying that wearing a mask does nothing to stop the spread of any virus. 

And yes, this entire affair is causing a huge political divide in this country 

Okay, thanks LGD.  

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

IMG_20200628_142018.jpg

This is what you guys don’t get. Mask don’t stop you from getting covid but it greatly reduces the possibility of you giving it to others if you are a systematic. So if everyone in a public setting. In grocery stores, in convenient stores, or even in church, would ware a mask covid spread would be greatly reduced or even eliminated over time!

Masks help stop the spread of coronavirus – the science is simple and I’m one of 100 experts urging governors to require public mask-wearing

The evidence

The research that first convinced me was a laser light-scattering experiment. Researchers from the National Institutes of Healthused lasers to illuminate and count how many droplets of saliva were flung into the air by a person talking with and without a face mask. The paper was only recently published officially, but I saw a YouTube video showing the experiment in early March. The results are shockingly obvious in the video. When the researcher used a simple cloth face cover, nearly all the droplets were blocked.

This evidence is only relevant if COVID-19 is transmitted by droplets from a person’s mouth. It is. There are many documented super-spreading cases connected with activities – like singing in enclosed spaces – that create a lot of droplets. 

The light-scattering experiment cannot see “micro-droplets” that are smaller than 5 microns and could contain some viral particles. But experts don’t think that these are responsible for much COVID-19 transmission. 

While just how much of a role these small particles play in transmission remains to be seen, recent research suggests that cloth masks are also effective at reducing the spread of these smaller particles. In a paper that has not yet been peer-reviewed, researchers found that micro-droplets fell out of the air within 1.5 meters of the person who was wearing a mask, versus 5 meters for those not wearing masks. When combined with social distancing, this suggests that masks can effectively reduce transmission via micro-droplets.

Another recent study showed that unfitted surgical masks were 100% effective in blocking seasonal coronavirus in droplets ejected during breathing.

If only people with symptoms infected others, then only people with symptoms would need to wear masks. But experts have shown that people without symptoms pose a risk of infecting others. In fact, four recent studies show that nearly half of patients are infected by people who do not themselves have symptoms.

This evidence seems, to me, clear and simple: COVID-19 is spread by droplets. We can see directly that a piece of cloth blocks those droplets and the virus those droplets contain. People without symptoms who don’t even know they are sick are responsible for around half of the transmission of the virus. 

We should all wear masks.

https://theconversation.com/masks-help-stop-the-spread-of-coronavirus-the-science-is-simple-and-im-one-of-100-experts-urging-governors-to-require-public-mask-wearing-138507

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, caddieman said:

This is what you guys don’t get. Mask don’t stop you from getting covid but it greatly reduces the possibility of you giving it to others if you are a systematic. So if everyone in a public setting. In grocery stores, in convenient stores, or even in church, would ware a mask covid spread would be greatly reduced or even eliminated over time

No matter how intellectual a comment, lefties will twist everything to their narrative 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

This is what you guys don’t get. Mask don’t stop you from getting covid but it greatly reduces the possibility of you giving it to others if you are a systematic. So if everyone in a public setting. In grocery stores, in convenient stores, or even in church, would ware a mask covid spread would be greatly reduced or even eliminated over time!

False information.

Doesn't take into account the saliva that is ejected into the environment out the areas the mask does NOT seal against the face.

The COVID-19 saliva particles will STILL enter the atmosphere. There WILL be saliva droplets below the size of visual detection.

Even IF masks could reduce the amount of COVID-19 saliva particles from entering the atmosphere, THE THREAT STILL REMAINS.

The best thing is STILL to let the COVID-19 virus run its course JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CONTAGION LIKE THE FLU OR PNEMONIA OR WHATEVER.

The immune system compromised take precautions for EVERY CONTAGION AND COVID-19 IS NO DIFFERENT!!!

The incubation period and typical cyclical behavior of COVID-19 is similar to other contagions. Each contagion has it's unique characteristics whereas COVID-19 is comparatively THE SAME.

IF masks are used for COVID-19, THEN WHY NOT FOR EVERY OTHER CONTAGION???!!!

WHY, pray tell, ARE MASKS REQUIRED NOW???!!!

Alignment of the compliant with ANTIFA???!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Ared YOU an ANTIFA SYMPATHIZER???!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

The very fact that more people are getting tested and testing positive says alot. The virus is contagious and every effort should be made to limit the spread.  Maybe it doesn't affect you but you may catch the virus and pass it to someone who is more susceptible to its effects.  A mask may not be 100% efficient but it helps.   Why are more people getting tested and testing positive? Well there's 2 answers. More testing sites are available  and more people are getting sick. If people would use common sense and understand that nothing may be 100% but anything,  any  reasonable practice  that reduces the spread of this virus should be implemented and followed.  It's not that big of an inconvenience.  Those who think it's a hassle, inconvenient or an attack on their personal freedom have never faced real adversity and  have no respect for others who may have a weakend immune system due to underlying conditions or are elderly. After all, your being asked to wear a mask when going out and maintain some distance. Not very hard. And no, it's not  a step towards taking rights away. Let's not go to extremes.  It's a mask. Not taking  guns away or imposing curfews.   I have yet to see one good reason  for some one not to follow those 2 simple steps.  Unless you have a doctors note. Even then a mask does not restrict air that much. If it makes it that hard to breathe then you PROBABLY have some other issues going on which PROBABLY makes you more susceptible. 

Nope. Not a doctor. Just using common sense. 

Ok. Let's have it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Synopsis said:

False information.

Doesn't take into account the saliva that is ejected into the environment out the areas the mask does NOT seal against the face.

The COVID-19 saliva particles will STILL enter the atmosphere. There WILL be saliva droplets below the size of visual detection.

Even IF masks could reduce the amount of COVID-19 saliva particles from entering the atmosphere, THE THREAT STILL REMAINS.

The best thing is STILL to let the COVID-19 virus run its course JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CONTAGION LIKE THE FLU OR PNEMONIA OR WHATEVER.

The immune system compromised take precautions for EVERY CONTAGION AND COVID-19 IS NO DIFFERENT!!!

The incubation period and typical cyclical behavior of COVID-19 is similar to other contagions. Each contagion has it's unique characteristics whereas COVID-19 is comparatively THE SAME.

IF masks are used for COVID-19, THEN WHY NOT FOR EVERY OTHER CONTAGION???!!!

WHY, pray tell, ARE MASKS REQUIRED NOW???!!!

Alignment of the compliant with ANTIFA???!!!

Ared YOU an ANTIFA SYMPATHIZER???!!!

Your dead wrong! A cough with out a mask droplets travel 6 to nine feet. A cough with a mask on droplets travel 2 feet max. The FACT is you are up to 18 to 20 times more likely of getting covid if you go into an enclosed area with people with no masks on vs a place where masks are worn. It’s a fact. This isn’t political as all the Trumpkins are trying to make it. Masks don’t make you  sympathetic to any dumb ass political agenda. It’s a question of health. 

So why don’t you want to put on a mask to protect your fellow Americans. 

Since you asked me I’ll ask you!

ARE YOU UN AMERICAN!!!

Everyone should watch this video if they really want to know why just about every heath professional says to ware a mask.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2020/05/04/cough-coronavirus-masks-kaye-pkg-vpx.cnn

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Mask up folks....for the life you save WILL be somebody else's.   Many will use the "I won't live in fear" mantra to mask their fear of feeling odd or stupid for wearing a mask in public.  It's always better to look stupid than die stupid.  As always, just my opinion.  

All my best to you Floridian....may this virus wash past you and your family, causing no harm.  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 6/27/2020 at 11:27 AM, Synopsis said:

For comparison:

Vietnam War = COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease

Vietnam War Draftees AND Volunteers = People Unemployed AND Quarantined DUE TO COVID-19 Restrictions AND Guidelines

Vietnam War Draft Dodgers = People Of Means REQUIRING OTHERS TO WEAR COVID-19 PPE

Vietnam War Protesters = People WHO VOLUNTARILY WEAR COVID-19 PPE

Vietnam War Veteran Suicides = People Experiencing Violence, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, AND Suiced Due To COVID-19 Restrictions AND Guidelines

For true comparison:

Vietnam War started in 1955 and ended in 1975.....U.S. combat casualties just north of 58,000....many thousands succumbing since then as a direct result of their involvement in Vietnam

whereas,

Covid-19 started around September of 2019 and at the ripe old age of roughly 10 months has killed 125,000 Americans.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Your dead wrong! A cough with out a mask droplets travel 6 to nine feet. A cough with a mask on droplets travel 2 feet max. The FACT is you are up to 18 to 20 times more likely of getting covid if you go into an enclosed area with people with no masks on vs a place where masks are worn. It’s a fact. This isn’t political as all the Trumpkins are trying to make it. Masks don’t make you  sympathetic to any dumb ass political agenda. It’s a question of health. 

So why don’t you want to put on a mask to protect your fellow Americans. 

Since you asked me I’ll ask you!

ARE YOU UN AMERICAN!!!

Everyone should watch this video if they really want to know why just about every heath professional says to ware a mask.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2020/05/04/cough-coronavirus-masks-kaye-pkg-vpx.cnn

So, OK, I’ll respond to your idiocy.

Ever heard of clouds?

The water particles in clouds have particles smaller than the five (5) micron detection limit in the article.

Cloud, fog and mist droplets are very small. Their mean diameteris typically only 10-15 micron (1 micron = 1/1000 mm) but in any one cloud the individual drops range greatly in size from 1 to 100 micron dia. Cloud droplets are 10 to 1000X smaller than raindrops.

The COVID-19 virus is 125 nanometers in diameter or 0.125 microns and is 1/40th the size of the minimum detection limit noted in the article.

So, the ejected aerosol of the smaller saliva particles is held in the air longer and is much more likely to pass around or through any barrier.

What the article does not note is repeated times of speaking, coughing, or sneezing into the mask. The moistened mask will then eject the COVID-19 virus into the environment at a much higher rate.

COVID-19 is a contagion like any other contagion and statistically less mortal than other contagions so no PPE is actually much better and healthier.

People who want to endanger themselves and others by wearing masks and other PPE is THEIR choice and is as UNAMERICAN as ANTIFA.

Closet AND ignorant ANTIFA Supporters.

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

So, OK, I’ll respond to your idiocy.

Ever heard of clouds?

The water particles in clouds have particles smaller than the five (5) micron detection limit in the article.

Cloud, fog and mist droplets are very small. Their mean diameteris typically only 10-15 micron (1 micron = 1/1000 mm) but in any one cloud the individual drops range greatly in size from 1 to 100 micron dia. Cloud droplets are 10 to 1000X smaller than raindrops.

The COVID-19 virus is 125 nanometers in diameter or 0.125 microns and is 1/40th the size of the minimum detection limit noted in the article.

So, the ejected aerosol of the smaller saliva particles is held in the air longer and is much more likely to pass around or through any barrier.

What the article does not note is repeated times of speaking, coughing, or sneezing into the mask. The moistened mask will then eject the COVID-19 virus into the environment at a much higher rate.

COVID-19 is a contagion like any other contagion and statistically less mortal than other contagions so no PPE is actually much better and healthier.

People who want to endanger themselves and others by wearing masks and other PPE is THEIR choice and is as UNAMERICAN as ANTIFA.

Closet AND ignorant ANTIFA Supporters.

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

Ok so I will respond to your idiocy. 

It is a scientific fact that wearing a mask greatly reduces the chance of other people around you contracting the covid virus. So why on earth would you not ware one? Because you think it supports ANTIFA.........really? Because Trump thinks it makes him look weak. So why does everyone around Trump Required to ware masks? They must be all IGNORANT ANTIFA SUPPORTERS. Why is Trump surrounded by IGNORANT ANTIFA SUPPORTERS........................You get the idea!😷😷😷🤫🤫🤫🤫

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Ok so I will respond to your idiocy. 

It is a scientific fact that wearing a mask greatly reduces the chance of other people around you contracting the covid virus. So why on earth would you not ware one? Because you think it supports ANTIFA.........really? Because Trump thinks it makes him look weak. So why does everyone around Trump Required to ware masks? They must be all IGNORANT ANTIFA SUPPORTERS. Why is Trump surrounded by IGNORANT ANTIFA SUPPORTERS........................You get the idea!😷😷😷🤫🤫🤫🤫

You can't win with him. I'm a Trump supporter  and wear a mask.  It's not about being an American or patriotic. Its the right thing to do. It's a amazing there are so many people on this site that know more than the doctors and scientist do. Everything has an ulterior motive and is a conspiracy with them.

If you  disagree then you're un patriotic and un American. So they say.

Some people you just need to put on ignore. 

• Thanks 2