Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki tweet about the arrest of members of the popular crowd

yota691

26-06-2020 11:14 AM
image.php?token=f35baf9f991829fa890b2fcb15cb6372&c=6801722&size=

Baghdad / news

The leader of the State of Law Coalition, Nouri al-Maliki, commented today, Friday, on the incident of the arrest of members of the popular crowd belonging to the Hezbollah Brigades by the anti-terrorist agency.

Al-Maliki said in a tweet on his account on Twitter: "The popular crowd is the leader of victory and a title for the strength of the people and the state, and we must respect it and preserve its prestige.

He added: "We call on everyone to exercise restraint and care to solve problems with a patriotic person responsible for external hatred and interference. I call on all our brothers, the fighters and the government, to beware of those who want to strike between the partners of worry and the homeland."  

• Haha 5

Editing Date: 6/26/2020 13:06 • 75 times read
Maliki tweet about the events of last night
[Baghdad_Yan] The
leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, commented, on Friday, on the arrest of a number of the PMF, in a workshop in the capital Baghdad.
Al-Maliki said, via tweet on the Twitter platform, that "the popular crowd is the leader of victory and a title for the strength of the people and the state. We must respect it and preserve its prestige, and it is not permissible to attack it or diminish it."

He pointed out that "the state is our state, and the anti-terror forces are our sons, whom we cherish their jihad and their bravery, and it cannot be detracted from it and from every national power of the state."

He called on everyone to "show restraint, and make sure to solve problems with a patriotic responsibility responsible for external hatred and interference."

And he warned, "All our brothers, the fighters and the government, who want to strike between the partners of worry and the homeland."
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

Maliki calls on everyone to "show restraint".....

Kinda like the 'restraint' he showed when ISIS invaded half the country and he ordered the military into a full RETREAT. They can't put this fool in jail fast enough !!  When will the courts push THAT ???

:butt-kicking:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Maliki is the perfect politician and a typical Muslim.  He will do and say whatever he must to save his own a**.  This text is him telling the new regime I’m on your side and I support you.  Rubbish.  You are 100% correct King, he should have been in jail years ago for embezzlement, and for surrendering his country to ISIS.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Let me look I am sure there is a rocket with his name on it around here

oh wait let me check my purse.  It is mind boggling that he his allowed

to walk around let alone speak publicly about the real PM and his

actions.

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

And he warned, "All our brothers, the fighters and the government, who want to strike between the partners of worry and the homeland."