Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 24 June 2020

Adam Montana

2 minutes ago, yendor said:

Does this mean that we are closer than we have ever been before? Or is this the Real McCoy ?

We are reading the news and things have really come together in the last few months. Are we closer.  I thought it was a done deal in the fall of 2009.  I saw with my own eyes a rate of 1.49 on Forex.  I thought we were close in 2012.  

Adam has always thought the HCL was a big deal. The news above suggests we will know “ in the coming days”.    Thugs articles sound very promising.  We shall see.  I’m very optimistic but I will not get the root beer out until this deal gets done. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 10

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

"There is an initial agreement that the agreement be on the entire oil file

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

:eek:

21 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Adam has always thought the HCL was a big deal.

The news above suggests we will know “ in the coming days”.   

Thugs articles sound very promising.

:o 

image.jpeg.d63ff76bf617904d9ebe47edc5a3f922.jpeg

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

I just got home from work, cut the grass and stopped in to see if any thing was cooking!  And Here we are! Thanks Adam and Thugs... made my day. I got a long day tomorrow and I was planning on calling in Sick on Friday since I haven’t had a personal day this whole Plandemic. (You read that right) ;) 

Anyway, it would be great to not have to go back next week lol 😂 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 6

8 hours ago, NevadaSam said:

Thanks for the updates Adam, everything sounds great, I just hope I have time to take my 1st vacation in 11 years in July. No matter

Just don’t go to a State that will quarantine you for 14 days like Hawaii, or NY.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Frank Is Sofa King Stoked !

Omg, that is priceless.  We better get this done this time or we may all be Sofa King  S.A.D. ( sad and depressed).  I know, it’s weak.  End of a long day!

8C6F0187-ABBF-4838-8284-5E736A390C43.gif.c904ee44c0997b3c8dec5337727842f2.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Update From The Meeting In Baghdad With The Kurds ...  :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

He revealed the results of the regional delegation's talks in Baghdad and important details

shand-eraq-harem2462020.jpg?width=508&height=285&quality=60

23rd June, 2020

The deputy of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Bashar Al-Kiki, revealed the results he described as “positive” in the discussions of the Kurdistan Region delegation during his visit to the capital Baghdad today, Tuesday.

Al-Kiki said in a press statement this evening, "All results are positive between Baghdad and the delegation," noting that "the delegation of the regional government has shown all preparations in cooperation and in accordance with the constitutional frameworks in the financial relationship as well as details of oil imports."

He stressed, "There is no objection to handing the region all oil and other revenues according to the Financial Management Law, as well as the ports and customs that will deliver their revenues by 50% to Baghdad and the rest to the region." 
"There is an initial agreement that the agreement be on the entire oil file, that is to say, commitment within the conditions that the region's government signed with foreign oil companies and pay its debts to the region, with the energy file covered completely and not fragmented, and this is offset by an understanding from Baghdad." 

He revealed that "the delegation of the region handed over all the data regarding the sale, production and marketing of oil to Baghdad, and this is no longer a problem, but in return, it included all the region's dues and raised its financial entitlement rate from 14% to more than 15%."

A high-ranking delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government, headed by Deputy Prime Minister Qubad Talabani, arrived in Baghdad this morning and met with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and a prominent delegation from the Federal Government in Baghdad. During the meeting, extensive discussion took place on the options of the two parties in order to reach an agreement on several financial and oil files, ports, customs, salaries and others. Meetings continue between the negotiating delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government in the coming days.

Thanks Thug, After 17+ years I am looking for closure.  Let's do it!!!!  

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

We are reading the news and things have really come together in the last few months. Are we closer.  I thought it was a done deal in the fall of 2009.  I saw with my own eyes a rate of 1.49 on Forex.  I thought we were close in 2012.  

Adam has always thought the HCL was a big deal. The news above suggests we will know “ in the coming days”.    Thugs articles sound very promising.  We shall see.  I’m very optimistic but I will not get the root beer out until this deal gets done. 

Yes Pitcher, So many times in the past seemed like we were "there" and here we are today with fingers crossed AGAIN ! I hope that after the "coming days" we will have been to the bank or on our way. It will be nice to get off of this ride while we are still on the green side of the grass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Just now, yendor said:

I hope that after the "coming days" we will have been to the bank or on our way. It will be nice to get off of this ride while we are still on the green side of the grass.

Enjoy the long ride because if you make some money in this Dinar deal guess what you will do.  Yep, that’s right, you will probably slide right into another long shot investment.  😂 😆 

I’m a trader and an investor.  Trust me you will go again. Haha.  I’ve hit on several long shot deals but none have made me wait this long.  Until last year my longest wait time was 11 years.  I’ve also had a few go bust.  

• Haha 3

@icemanspecops - Adam does these at a minimum weekly - sometimes more than that.   If you're not getting the email notices, it could be your email address.    Maybe change to a gmail address - that should help.    Or just sign on here daily & check out the Chat Logs - you'll stay updated that way for sure.   

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, wc41 said:

This really feels SO nostalgic, like graduation week in high school!! You realize spent the last 4 years (15+ for many here) with all the hard work (patience for us here and actual real hard work for Adam and staff), the roller coaster ride (emotional highs and lows in school AND here).

We learned how to get along with others accepting them for who they are, learning to appreciate their differences. (This DV community has brought an incredibly wide variety of personalities, perspectives and expertise that’s made us a wonderful and exciting place to be) 

In just days you’ll be living through a ceremony, crossing a threshold into a brand new season that you’ve long thought of, dreamed about, prayed over, even lamented over its long time coming.

(here It’s likely down to weeks OR Maybe days).

You think about all your FAVS, friends, teachers, counselors and, yes, even janitors wondering about how They will fare in their new season knowing you’ll lose touch with but a few! (((Wow I have an emotional thing going on right now)))

(Adam has been Principle, teacher, guidance counselor, Dean, administrator, activities director, and what ever it takes to ensure our futures are ready for us to step into! The news hounds are world renown mining out incredible up-to-date events! The mods, well, fun engaging and definitely the janitors when needed! We’ve had a whole host of teachers expanding our world view spanning the circle of life)

We will see in short order the fruit of our Long hours of study (emotional homework) and preparation to prosper in our new season!

Love our DV COMMUNITY!!!🙏🏼😀🙏🏼

Thank you Adam and each and everyone of you here!!! 😀

Right on WC41. That was a very well put together summary before our graduation!!! 

Definitely looking forward to OUR GRADUATION PARTY!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1