Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 24 June 2020

Adam Montana

21 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Thanks so much Adam, for your hard work, all these years! I would recommend for everyone, check your security settings on all your electronic devices! Also I would remind everyone that loose lips sink ships! I don’t say anything about dinar to anyone except this site! I would recommend you do the same! We are living in very dangerous times now, not just the biological threat with this Chinese virus, but also the Marxist communist criminals that are rioting looting and burning people’s property in all outback states right now!! Stay safe, and God Bless America! JMHO 🤠

Good bit of wisdom @Artitech🙏🏼🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Artitech said:

Thanks so much Adam, for your hard work, all these years! I would recommend for everyone, check your security settings on all your electronic devices! Also I would remind everyone that loose lips sink ships! I don’t say anything about dinar to anyone except this site! I would recommend you do the same! We are living in very dangerous times now, not just the biological threat with this Chinese virus, but also the Marxist communist criminals that are rioting looting and burning people’s property in all outback states right now!! Stay safe, and God Bless America! JMHO 🤠

Very good advice.  

During this tumultuous time it is very important that we all be careful and selective as to who knows about the new wealth we now may have.  

Be careful about advertising or flaunting your riches.  People will literally come out of the woodwork looking for handouts or try to swindle what ever they can get, or even worse, forcibly take.   Trust me..  you DO NOT want this kind of visibility. 

With this blessing, it's more important now then ever that we take care of our own, help our neighbors and community when we can, stand strong all the while being smart, safe and sane. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

47 minutes ago, HeyJonesy said:

Very good advice.  

During this tumultuous time it is very important that we all be careful and selective as to who knows about the new wealth we now may have.  

Be careful about advertising or flaunting your riches.  People will literally come out of the woodwork looking for handouts or try to swindle what ever they can get, or even worse, forcibly take.   Trust me..  you DO NOT want this kind of visibility. 

With this blessing, it's more important now then ever that we take care of our own, help our neighbors and community when we can, stand strong all the while being smart, safe and sane. 

Well said Hey Jonesy

Many on this site have a heart to bless others, I expect we will have great impact!! Can't wait to start making decisions!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 6/24/2020 at 10:45 AM, DinarThug said:

"There is an initial agreement that the agreement be on the entire oil file

On 6/24/2020 at 11:38 AM, DinarThug said:

this is no longer a problem, (And) it included all the region's dues and raised its financial entitlement rate from 14% to more than 15%."

1 hour ago, DCBrad1 said:

Best news yet in my over 10 years!!  Thanks!!!

So Why Would The Kurds EVER ‘Give Up’ On Article 140 Under Any Circumstances ? :blink: 

Unless ‘Perhaps’ - That Particular Item Has Already Been Resolved And is no longer a problem ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Kurdish deputy: Kurdistan Region delegations no longer ask Baghdad about the application of Article 140

Kurdish deputy: Kurdistan Region delegations no longer ask Baghdad about the application of Article 140

06/23/2020 21:14:31

The Kurdistan Democratic Party’s deputy, Ardlan Nur ad-Din, affirmed that all Kurdish delegations that came to the capital, Baghdad, no longer asked about the implementation of Article 140.

Noureddine {for Al-Furat News} said that “the number of Kurdish delegations has increased recently as a result of the increase in the number of problems between Erbil and Baghdad, and the solutions that were put forward in time and that end with the end of the prime minister’s session.”  He added, "Since 2013, we are suffering from financial problems, and the employees in the region are not receiving their salaries correctly, just as the employees of Baghdad and the provinces are receiving."

Nour El-Din stated that "the visit of the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, to Baghdad came for two reasons, the first of repeated attacks by neighboring countries on the region and being sovereign, it concerns the federal government, and the second economic problems in the region and cut the budget." He pointed out that "the will of the region's government today towards resolving the differences with the federal government once and for all, and we touched Al-Kazemi’s chest in understanding the problems of the region,"recalling, "Previously we were asking about the application of Article 140, and today we are asking the dues of employees in Kurdistan and the budget for that same problems has not changed There is no clear will to resolve it." Noureddine concluded his speech by saying that "the region's government needs 900 billion dinars per month to pay the salaries of employees, and what we have received from the federal government is not enough to pay the salaries of employees."

A high-ranking delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government, headed by Deputy Prime Minister Qubad Talabani, arrived in the capital Baghdad this morning and met with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and a prominent delegation from the Federal Government in Baghdad. During the meeting, extensive discussion took place on the options of the two parties in order to reach an agreement on several financial and oil files, ports, customs, salaries and others. The meetings continue between the negotiating delegation to the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Federal Government during the days.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

6 hours ago, King Bean said:

There ya go AGAIN. You competing with Thug over your big.........….FEET !!  LOL. :jester:

Yo Snap - Now Them’s Be Some Super Wicked Stylin’ Fresh ‘Kicks ! :o 

Pin by HAZEL on { CLOWN KICKS } | Clown shoes

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 5

19 hours ago, icemanspecops said:

Adam,

Today's post is the first I have received in two months. What gives?

If you’re referring to the email I sent - I don’t send them often. 

That’s how different things are right now - we are looking at serious possibility for the HCL to move, and I felt it warranted an email. 

I do these weekly updates every week but I do not send an email about every one. You can always “subscribe” (get notifications) to any specific forum section if you like. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 5

On 6/22/2020 at 11:56 AM, DinarThug said:

Hey Wait A Second ! Is This White Paper Referring To The Great ‘Charmigeddon’ Toilet Paper Shortage Of 2020 - Or Their Currency ? :o   :D  :D  :D 

Al-Kazemi and Parliamentary Economy Discuss the White Paper prepared by the Council of Ministers

1592806636_b8b3ebcc-ec0f-4db2-8db9-bcd6067a00ca.jpg

22nd June, 2020

The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, held today, Monday, a meeting with the Chairman and members of the Parliamentary Committee on Economy and Investment, during which the white paper prepared by the Council of Ministers was discussed, and includes economic, financial and administrative reforms, plans and strategies to meet the challenges facing the country.

Al-Kazemi listened to the proposals and opinions of the members of the Parliamentary Committee, the vision of the committee regarding the proposed solutions, and the obstacles facing the process of developing the Iraqi economy and activating the various sectors.

Al-Kazemi stressed the importance of the current stage witnessing more cooperation between the executive and legislative branches, in a way that leads to citizen service and achieving the public interest of the country, and overcoming the challenges he faces, indicating his keenness to hold continuous meetings with parliamentary committees and representatives, as this communication reflects positively on The progress of conditions in Iraq.

He also stressed that his government prepared a white paper for the expected reforms, and made preliminary recommendations that are being discussed before taking them forward, indicating the need for complementarity between the government and the parliament to support system">support these reforms.

He pointed out that mismanagement and absolute dependence on oil revenues is what brought us to the situation that we are currently witnessing, and we seek to address it by working to activate the sectors of agriculture, industry, tourism, investment, and others to maximize the country's imports.

#############

LINK

Al-Kazemi: The government prepared a white paper for the expected reforms

Al-Kazemi: The government prepared a white paper for the expected reforms

06/22/2020 16:19:57

#############

Al-Kazemi announces that the Cabinet has prepared a white paper for economic and financial reform  LINK

39 minutes ago, barryevans said:

Need confirmations (official) of the witelist!

Here’s The Link Below To An Entire 3 Page Thread About It In The News Section ! ;) 

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/275310-al-kadhimi-reveals-the-details-of-the-white-paper/

And The Thread Also Appears To Contain Some Sort Of Map Of Possible US Towns To Visit - Presumably Once ‘Social Distancing’ Is Lifted ! :o 

What Clown Put That In There - Sheesh ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 5

On 6/23/2020 at 1:01 PM, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...Urgent: White Papers released in Feb, now made public.

WP are the blueprints to the RV, the date, rate, economic reform.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine. Go RV!

6-23-2020   Newshound/‌Intel Guru Walkingstick   [via Frank26] ...these WHITE PAPERS are the end result of when they have pulled the trigger of the monetary reform...the White Papers have the RATE & the DATE... [Reference Frank26  6-23-2020]

6-23-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...the CBI has introduced something that was in those meeting two months ago...it's called "WHITE PAPERS".  It's a report.  It's a guide.  It's a definition of an agreement...White Paper is extremely important.  It's an authoritative report.  It comes from the authorities of the Fab 4.  It's important for the structure of Iraq and it's important for the international structure of Iraq.  This White Paper is extremely crucial...it's been introduced from the CBI to the GOI.  What's it for Mainly it's for the BUDGET.  What's in the budget?  The ECONOMIC REFORM.  I told you they need the financial reform first in order to have the economic reform...these White Papers are the passport for the NEW IRAQI DINAR...

41 minutes ago, barryevans said:

Need confirmations (official) of the witelist!

And If U Need Any Additional Confirmation On It - Weegie Has A Thread Going In The Rumor Section About It ! :o 

805002769_whitepapers.jpg.0c1b9b0f3ec49b0796634a601ba96fd0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

US And Allies Involvement ? :o 

The delegation of Kurdistan holds talks with the American and British embassies in Baghdad

2020.06.25 - 14:57

6fdb30a85-33974-202006250311.jpg

Baghdad - people  

The negotiating delegation to the Kurdistan Regional Government, headed by Deputy Prime Minister Qubad Talabani, in Baghdad, on Thursday, held talks with the American and British embassies in Iraq.  

A statement of the provincial government, followed by "people" (25 June 2020), said that "the meeting highlighted the outstanding problems between Erbil and Baghdad, and the latest developments regarding the general situation in Iraq were discussed."  

The delegation of the two embassies said, according to the statement, "their full support for resolving all disputes between the Kurdistan Region and the federal government and facing all the problems that Iraq suffers from with a unified position, especially the risks of the renewed corona virus and the recent movements of ISIS terrorists in the disputed areas."  

The delegation of the regional government is scheduled to hold its last meeting this week with members of the federal government with the aim of reaching a general and common understanding of the outstanding problems between the two sides.

LINK

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

So They’re Planning On Voting In The Budget The Day Before The Start Of The 3rd Quarter ? :o 

LINK

By the end of this year, we will suffer a financial deficit of
40 trillion dinars

%D8%AD%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%82%D8%AF%D9

10:00 - 26/06/2020

Between a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Haneen Al-Qaddou, that Iraq will suffer from a budget deficit by the end of this year to reach 40 trillion dinars, stressing at the same time the need to control non-oil imports such as ports, taxes and collection to reduce the deficit to the natural limits.

Al-Kiddou said to "Information", "There are expectations that the government will present the budget on June 30 to the House of Representatives in order to vote on it."

He added, "There are speculative figures related to operating expenses, imports for each month, expenses for the coming months, employee salaries and ruling expenses, as we will suffer at the end of this year from a financial deficit of 40 trillion dinars."

And he stated that "overcoming the financial crisis must be through applying pressure on the border outlets, collecting electricity, taxes and other imports to reduce the financial deficit to normal limits." 
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

On 6/24/2020 at 9:00 AM, Adam Montana said:

We are looking at constant HCL news, constant mention of monetary change, constant clues that we are on the brink of a monumental event.

About that, this has been my official theme song for Iraq for a while now (skip to 0:19)

Man, I have a feeling this whole world is about to EXPLODE. For us here, that is not a bad thing. We are in the game at the right time, with the right team, and with the right plan going forward - Dinar - Au/AG - Crypto. I am so excited. I had to go into work and I was thinking that 100% of these people have no idea what is going on and what is coming. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Man, I have a feeling this whole world is about to EXPLODE. For us here, that is not a bad thing. We are in the game at the right time, with the right team, and with the right plan going forward - Dinar - Au/AG - Crypto. I am so excited. I had to go into work and I was thinking that 100% of these people have no idea what is going on and what is coming. 

CF, Excellent summarization of articles presented.  We are about to enter the "RV Mothership" IMHO...😁😁👍👍🙏🙏.   Keeping positive and staying grounded.

GO RV & RI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, tigergorzow said:

CF, Excellent summarization of articles presented.  We are about to enter the "RV Mothership" IMHO...😁😁👍👍🙏🙏.   Keeping positive and staying grounded.

GO RV & RI

Always staying positive and grounded my friend. Looking forward to that Mothership too 🙏🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2