Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Early Morning Opinions @ 7:55 AM CDT - 6/24/2020

Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Frank26 ...my broker called me around 3:00 in the afternoon yesterday to say to me, 'Frank, we're putting a freeze on the selling of the Vietnamese dong.'  And I said, really?  We already have a freeze on the Iraqi dinar...the liquidity of this currency was accomplished as a benchmark in order for them to come out with the Real Effective Exchange Rate of the Iraqi dinar...the Iraqi dinar...exchange rate for it is .000869741 somewhere in that ball park...so when you take that decimal point and move it over to the right 3 places...rounds out to about .86 cents and the goal is to get it to 1 dollar...(post 1 of 2....stay tuned).

*** Mnt Goat   The WOW news of the week is the CBI has finally spoken up. They issued a “white paper” again on the financial sector of Iraq. It is all very good as they talk about going international and completing the “project to delete the zeros” in the “coming period”. So again, we just have to sit tight and wait it out. Please, please, please don’t sell you dinar. You are already RICH only you have to wait a bit to go to the bank. We are slowly progressing to the end of this ride and it will not be much longer. How much longer? We are now seeing many of the reforms we could only pray for these last couple years. Yes, they are actually doing them. All I can tell everyone NOW is it will be much sooner than later and certainly not January 2021.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 7

Added at 8:45 AM CDT:

6-24-2020  *** Dinar News Update ***  The inventory of the Iraqi dinar in the U.S. market continues to tighten up.  Some brokers are struggling to keep it in stock.  As expected during a supply shortage the price to buy the dinar has increased.  The sell price has also increased.  If you're buying or selling currency, be sure you use a reputable source and confirm they have dinar on hand to ship you.  It has always been said the supply of the dinar would dry up when the RV/rate change was near...It's unclear whether the shortage we're seeing now is because of Iraq's change in policy or corona related.  Stay tuned as the gurus chime in on this important issue.

• Upvote 5

Added at 9:09 AM CDT:

***  Frank26  ...look what I did.  I moved the decimal point over three places and by doing that I lifted 3 zeros electronically.  Who has the power to do that?  The CBI.  With who? The Fab 4 because they give them the authority.  The IMF, World Bank, The U.S. Treasury, The President of the United States...IMO the "white papers" contain a rate and a date...that was authorized...this is the reason why it's so hard to get the Iraqi dinar right now...2 and a half years ago did you notice that it was starting to get harder to get the dinar?  Now can you find it?  These places are drying up because of the monetary reform benchmarks that were met in order to have the white papers we have today...Post 2 of 2)...

:easyrider:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

I Screwed up AGAIN ... This is Wednesday Opinions 6/24/2020

Gee, Ron, you MUST be retired. every day may as well be the same.....lol

Gee