Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The War On Gold Has Begun

Pitcher

7 minutes ago, 64jaguar said:

Nice one Thugs!

ROFLMAO !!, Did they find those poor guys to the right ??

Those Two ‘Fat Lady’ Chubby Chasers - Frank And MarkZ Are Still Recovering On The Blue Couch ! :o 

ladybomb.gif

‘Butt’ They Have Vowed To Start ‘Tailing’ Her Again Immediately - If They Think That She’s Getting Ready To Sing...

:D :D :D 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

What kind of ore are you working with?

What metals are you trying to extract?

I have a really nice furnace but cant get up to temperature for melting most ore.

I can get up to about 2400 degrees F ( 1315 C )  but truthfully that's pushing it.

My propane tanks always ice up and i have to either put tank in a large container of water or just switch them

Huge volumes of propane.  A larger tank would help but a pain getting it filled.

I do have a rock crusher that pulverizes most gold down to 100-150 Mesh.

Makes for a hard cleanup without any mercury

Thanks for the advice. Im  going to stick with cows and chickens.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

Thanks for the advice. Im  going to stick with cows and chickens.

If you want the shiney shiney you gotta work for it!  Prospecting is quite the game .I'll stick to the Placer with the occasional Nugget.. Almost every  person except one that i have taken out prospecting never go a second time. Its tough whether you are in a river sniping , Breaking rock or jack hammering caliche.  But well worth the hunt!   As for the price of gold.... I see $2,000 by October 

Note: Lots of Rattlesnake and plenty Mojave Greens this year. Watch your step

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am with you on this LGD, I was looking for late June to 15 July as well. Like our posting in the NESARA/GESARA thread. I am thinking a Rose Garden Press Conf. I am wondering if Adam has considered if our banks will be involved in this.  I am with BofA and hate them. I keep as little of my funds in there as possible. If you look at my account i looks like I am living week to week. 

Pitcher, I can tell you for sure we are heading form something big. Like LGD stated by Nov for sure. Trump is backing all the bad debt into the Federal Reserve and then Back Rupert it moving us to  the Gold Standard. If you want to get a good idea on NESARA, check out Santa Surfing. She does and outstanding job of walking you through it as well as what things Trump has done to get NESARA going. 

Tell me what ya think about this, my friend.

7 hours ago, DropItLikeItsHot said:

Hi Chuck, couldn't get anymore Dinar yet.... order placed but none out there to fill it!

Decided to get more Silver, I agree the return on Silver will be up there!

Never hurts to have a few more "Silver Rounds" around!

God Bless

That is for sure. I have a few more to go for my grandson and then I am looking into grams. 🙏 same to you my friend. See you at the VIP Party. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

Note: Lots of Rattlesnake and plenty Mojave Greens this year. Watch your step

3 hours ago, jmartin1145 said:

I have hunted all my life, rattlesnakes? I say thankyou for letting me know you are there.

Lol - I Ran One Over Again A Couple Of Weeks Ago On My Mountain Bike ! :o 

Fyi - I Would Never Intentionally Ever Go Near One On Purpose ...

And Most Times I’m Usually Able To Stop ...

Or Perhaps Make An Evasive Navigation Around Them If I’m Going Too Fast On A Downhill Section With Little To No Notice...

But With Over 3,000 Plus Miles A Year Of Pounding The Pedals ...

I Sometimes Just Have To Wince And Go With It ...

And Then ‘Heart Stoppingly’ - Try To Endure The Ordeal Of My Butt Temporarily Trying To ‘Pucker’ The Leather Off Of My Bike Seat ! :lmao: 

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 4

LINK

"Ends dollar hegemony" - a new global financial system
led by China

1593248483_999-750x430.png

27th June, 2020  

Economic circles and international financial institutions monitor, China is going to build a new financial system, ending the dollar's dominance of financial market transactions and trade exchanges.

Igor Nedelkin, the Russian researcher, stresses that China is preparing for a new financial system, which reveals the secret behind China's accumulation of gold and the purchase of its production companies around the world.

"Nedelkin" adds in an article carried by the Russian network today from the Russian online Export website, that the Chinese gold mining companies are expanding greatly, as they actively buy institutions operating in this sector around the world, and at the expense of their new assets in foreign countries, China has become the largest producer of Yellow metal in the world, and this behavior indicates that Beijing is reserving gold for strategic purposes.

Money market experts have long said that China has been sending the world unimaginable signals two interpretations that the dollar's dominance must end.

Judging by what is happening, according to the estimates of the Russian researcher, Igor Nidelkin, it can be said that China has plans to change the global financial system, towards gold playing the hinge role. Something similar to a gold standard, which allows China to achieve its main geopolitical goal, which is to abandon the dollar settlement system.

It is interesting that the traditional gold standard will reach 200 years old next year. It was adopted at the Paris Conference in the year 1821. After having survived many transformations in its history, it was abolished in 1971 in the United States, which formally supported the gold equivalent under the Bretton Woods system after the war.

The Chinese approach imposes the main question: Is China preparing to launch a gold coin? No answer for the time being. Since the 2008 crisis, countless conversations have taken place. On the other hand, if China continues to buy gold assets with "greed and greed," according to the characterization of "Nedelkin," then this is likely to be part of a strategy that is still behind the scenes.

Apparently, the People's Republic of China expects that gold will be used as a reserve asset in the future, and that a financial system will be built on this basis that will replace the existing one.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

LGD, Do you want me to discuss National Economic Stability and Recovery Act. - NESARA? I am pretty much up on it and would be more than happy to address it.

Sorry, I was just referring to the one post. Where I am beginning to think that the RV/RI is actually the implementation of NESERA/GESERA. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I have been reading on NESARA Act, they say all global currency will be reset at 1:1 For fairness, if and when this happens. Trump has taken control of the Fed, the gold is back in our country now. I believe it will happen this year before Christmas. Just my thoughts after reading and watching Charlie Ward on YouTube! I don’t have a link but it’s pretty simple to find if you can type his name in! 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Sorry, I was just referring to the one post. Where I am beginning to think that the RV/RI is actually the implementation of NESERA/GESERA. 

That could be possible. I am thinking from July to the close to election time we are going to see some real signs of NESERA that everyone can relate to. The RV/RI may very well be part of that as Trump wanted to level the playing field.  

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Leliu5th said:

I have been reading on NESARA Act, they say all global currency will be reset at 1:1 For fairness, if and when this happens. Trump has taken control of the Fed, the gold is back in our country now. I believe it will happen this year before Christmas. Just my thoughts after reading and watching Charlie Ward on YouTube! I don’t have a link but it’s pretty simple to find if you can type his name in! 

Leliu5th, you are right about Trump taking over the Fed and the gold. I have seen that video ref Charlie Ward and I can relate to it. I have not seen the fairness of 1:1 , but I may have missed it. For the last 10 years the BRICS have been buying gold to back their currency. I am not sure a country like Zimbabwe can back their currency like that. I am sure about the level playing field.

Side Bar, I am thinking about moving to Las Vegas when this hits. I am starting a new business and my brother in law is setting up shop there. I have talked to Ron Scarpa from here and I have his input. What is your take?

Thanks 

CF

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Leliu5th, you are right about Trump taking over the Fed and the gold. I have seen that video ref Charlie Ward and I can relate to it. I have not seen the fairness of 1:1 , but I may have missed it. For the last 10 years the BRICS have been buying gold to back their currency. I am not sure a country like Zimbabwe can back their currency like that. I am sure about the level playing field.

Side Bar, I am thinking about moving to Las Vegas when this hits. I am starting a new business and my brother in law is setting up shop there. I have talked to Ron Scarpa from here and I have his input. What is your take?

Thanks 

CF

Please forgive and allow me to chime in here. I too have talked with Ron and know a little about him. Any business proposition from a Man like that is going to be Solid Gold. I must admit that I'm a little jealous :lol:

And he's got an excellent taste in Ladies. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

That could be possible. I am thinking from July to the close to election time we are going to see some real signs of NESERA that everyone can relate to. The RV/RI may very well be part of that as Trump wanted to level the playing field.  

I seem to remember one of the bullet points that I have seen of NESARA is a required election within 120 days of enactment.  That would put it around August to meet the Nov. election.  Right?

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 2

Fornicate China ! <_< 

Believers Forced to Choose Between Faith or Survival

06/06/2020  TANG ZHE

Elderly Christians across China are deprived of government subsidies if they continue practicing their faith.

by Tang Zhe

Even though China’s economy has been severely affected by the coronavirus, and many residents suffer financial difficulties, the CCP threatens to take away the last means of survival from elderly believers—government-issued subsidies. To keep them, they must stop believing in God.

A Catholic from Fuzhou city in the southeastern province of Jiangxi has been receiving monthly 250 RMB (about $ 35) from the government since 2018, the year her husband died. At the end of 2019, local government officials threatened the woman, in her 60s, that the subsidy would be withdrawn unless she removes images of Jesus from her home. “Because the Communist Party feeds you,” they told the woman, “you must only believe in it, not God.” Two months later, the pension was canceled because she refused to remove the symbols.

“It has become difficult to maintain belief in God because of religious persecution,” the woman told Bitter Winter helplessly.

On April 30, community officials in Fuzhou forced to cover up a cross image in the home of an 80-plus-year-old Christian, threatening to scrap her subsistence allowance otherwise.

The cross in a Christian’s home was covered

The cross in a Christian’s home was covered so she would receive state benefits.

In late April, the Fuzhou city government intensified religious investigations through “return” inspections—visits to the places that have previously been stifled to make sure that people don’t resume practicing their faith. During one of them, Civil Affairs Bureau officials threatened a Sola Fide believer in a nursing home, who has been paralyzed for eight years, to drive him out of the residence if he continued his belief. His “five-guarantees”—government aid in the form of housing, food, clothing, medical care, and funeral expenses to people who cannot work and have no income—would also be revoked. Officials tore down images of Jesus in his room already last autumn.

“The officials said that I am supposed to believe in the Communist Party since it feeds me, or else all my social benefits would be canceled,” the believer said. “I won’t give up my faith no matter how the government pursues me. If it cancels my benefits, I will meet God earlier.”

On January 19, officials from Jiangxi’s Yingtan city deprived a local Christian of her government aid for hosting religious meetings at home, even though the woman was immobile from an illness. In March, officials from the city’s Yujiang district destroyed religious calendars in the homes of two believers who receive government benefits.

On January 23, Taian city officials in the eastern province of Shandong harassed a Catholic, in her 70s, because of religious symbols in her home. The woman told Bitter Winter that they told her to replace the tokens with portraits of Xi Jinping or Mao Zedong since “she lives on the Communist Party’s welfare,” which might be canceled if she didn’t listen to them.

“By forcing me to remove the portrait of the Lord Jesus, the government tried to stop my belief in God, but they cannot take away my belief from my heart,” she said.

In late April, officials from Heze city’s Cao county in Shandong destroyed crosses and other religious symbols in the homes of several elderly believers who were also receiving poverty alleviation subsidies. A local churchgoer said that these state representatives claimed that no poverty alleviation resources should be given to the people who have religious symbols at home; they must believe in the Communist Party to enjoy aid from the state.

In April, officials from Kaifeng city’s Lankao county in the central province of Henan removed a religious calendar and couplets with cross images from the home of a poor Christian and scratched her poverty alleviation aid. They also ordered her to renovate the house and install a toilet ahead of an inspection by higher-ups. The demand was against poverty alleviation regulations, which stipulate that the state should cover such expenses.

“What should I do without my income? How can I reason with them? It’s just like the Cultural Revolution,” the distraught believer lamented.

Uses a pseudonym for security reasons.

https://bitterwinter.org/believers-forced-to-choose-between-faith-or-survival/

• Thanks 1