Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The War On Gold Has Begun

Pitcher

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks for keeping us feed.  I lived on a farm and helped for 2 years when I was in college.  I know first hand cows and chickens can’t drive worth shiiite.

435DA6A3-CAF6-4044-8A37-85C5D3062F93.gif.4f0c61c67d73ede18e595295283118a9.gif

91BA0208-5425-4588-8E34-E8840E5E4085.gif.76d044a50050d7d676d98be1afe3f904.gif

Looks like a really young golden comet rooster. If it was a hen, you can look at the ears and see what color egg it will lay.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

That looks like the same lightpole I slept with before my wife found out.

Before All Of This Social Distancing - I Was ‘Speed Dating’ Some Pole Dancers At $10 Dollars A Lap Dance ! :o 

Bambi To The Main Stage ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Hahaha, you’re killing me tonight, laughing so hard at your stuff

You set me up so good but I’m not going to touch that Pole.  😝 😆 

What do think gold will be going for an oz.? Just wondering how far north of $1,800.00 that we are seeing now! If I’m interpreting what y’all are saying! JMHO 

• Thanks 1

Ok, So Now In A ‘Totally Feeble Attempt’ To Try And Get Back On Topic ...

Before We Ultimately Once Again - Get Back To The Hot New Trending Topic Of Asian Pole Dancers...

:D  :D  :D 

10 hours ago, DinarThug said:

China begins the steps to dispense with the US dollar

21666.jpg

A "dangerous" US report on China's efforts to "acquire" Iraqi oil through projects!

2020-06-25

iraq_14.jpg?resize=696%2C519&ssl=1

Yassin Iraq: Follow-up

An American report spoke about Chinese attempts to control and seize Iraqi oil, in conjunction with an Iranian movement to withdraw Iraq towards the Chinese-Russian axis, while highlighting the recent re-file of the China-Iraq agreement.

The American "Oil Price" website concerned with energy, oil news and investment advice said that China is trying to control Iraqi oil exports with Iranian blessing, while referring to Iran pressuring Iraq to expand its agreement with China to change the oil and gas infrastructure.

A report of the website said, "Tehran is looking to include Iraq in the Sino-Russian bloc in order to expand its influence, and Tehran believes that Chinese money, equipment and technology should allow Iraq to gradually increase its oil production to 7 million barrels per day by the end of 2022."

"Iran is seeking to push Iraq aggressively into the Sino-Russian force bloc, and this is evident after the Investment Committee in Parliament re-opened the file of the Sino-Iraqi agreement agreed upon last September, during the visit of former Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to Beijing with the aim of expanding investments," the report added. China in Iraq, which amounted to 20 billion dollars, in addition to the annual trade between the two countries, which amounts to 30 billion dollars.

He continued, "The agreement at the time included eight major memoranda of understanding that included unlimited work exploring and developing the oil and gas sector, providing materials, technology and expertise and establishing a large-scale infrastructure over the next twenty years," noting that "this is in line with the Chinese Belt and Road initiative that it seeks to achieve." In the world, the implementation of the agreement began with the announcement of the Iraqi Ministry of Finance that the country started to export 100 thousand barrels per day of crude oil to China as part of the deal.

The American website emphasized that the way China operates in its "colonial plans" around the world is to provide assistance to countries in need, and then benefit from the capabilities of these countries in all fields, where he pointed out that "Sri Lanka is an example of this model, as Beijing began to grant loans that are not Limited to the former president, Mahinda Rajapaksa, for the Hambantota Port Development Project, and this project - as the Chinese know very well - had no chance of success as a port, and when he failed to generate any important business, and Rajapaksa’s rule ended, the new government was unable to meet loan repayment requests And, at that point, the new Sri Lankan government had no choice but to hand over the port to China for 99 years. ”

He explained that "this is the case with Iraq, in addition to granting China significant reductions in oil prices from Iraq, it will allow China to build factories in Iraq and Iran, while establishing a supportive infrastructure, supervised by employees of Chinese companies located in Iraq."

According to the site, a "mercenary" group will be formed to protect the facility, consisting of Iranians, Chinese, and possibly Iraqis, but it will be under the control of Tehran, like other Shiite factions in Iraq.

According to an Iranian source, “Before Al-Kazemi was appointed Prime Minister, Iraq was working on new laws to regulate the work of reconstruction, and it was about allowing China to operate without the usual routine.” The source considered that the only solution to Iraq's ongoing financial and security problems is the alignment of the Russian-Chinese axis Iranian.

He added, "Iran can provide immediate security support to Iraq, just as it did in the Kurdish uprising in the north after the 2017 vote, and China and Russia can provide wider support to Iraq, as they each have a veto in the Security Council."

It is worth noting that the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company "SOMO" revealed in a statement today, Thursday, that the Chinese oil companies were the most buying Iraqi oil during the month of May.

LINK

• Thanks 1

Gold heads for third consecutive weekly gain, with Corona casualties increasing

26/06/2020

Follow-up - Mawazine News
Gold prices are heading on Friday to achieve the third weekly gain in a row due to concerns about the increase in cases of coronavirus around the world, although the rise of the dollar and stock gains hinder the demand for the yellow metal, which is considered a safe haven.
And gold fell in immediate transactions 0.1 percent to 1758.95 dollars an ounce (0550 GMT) by 0557 GMT. The precious metal has risen more than 1 percent since the beginning of this week, while prices reached their highest level in almost eight years at 1779.06 dollars on Wednesday. US gold futures fell 0.2 percent to $ 1767.20.
Brian Lan, Managing Director of Gold Silver Central Trading in Singapore, said, “The amount of money that governments are pumping is definitely boosting gold as a safe haven, with Covid-19 continuing status” in light of global low interest rates.
But because he added that gold witnessed some profit-taking operations after it almost reached the level of 1780 dollars due to the high dollar and stocks in general.
The dollar erased a large portion of its losses this week.
Asian stock markets rose, but they tend to close the week with little change, while rising cases of Covid-19 have been dispelled by the encouraging economic data.
The number of cases is increasing in the United States, while 9.51 million people worldwide are infected with the disease, according to a Reuters count.
Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda said that the second round of the effects of the pandemic may harm his country's economy in a "significant" way, indicating the bank's willingness to intensify the stimulus again.
Gold tends to benefit from low interest rates and stimulus measures, as it is considered a hedging instrument in the face of inflation and currency depreciation.
As for the other precious metals, palladium gained 0.3 percent to $ 1847.84 an ounce, but it is heading towards recording the worst weekly performance since May 1.
Platinum fell 0.4 percent to 800.41 dollars. Silver fell 1.1 percent to 17.69 dollars. Ended 6/29 n

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

What do think gold will be going for an oz.? Just wondering how far north of $1,800.00 that we are seeing now! If I’m interpreting what y’all are saying! JMHO 

That depends on the economic situation in the world.  But with China essentially declaring economic war on everyone and Trump intentionally trying to destroy the Fed, some economists are saying Gold could hit $10,000.

But if NESERA/GESERA  is happening then we're looking at Gold around $30,000. 

Either way in today's clearly unstable worldwide environment it seems that holding some precious metals is just plain prudent.  

Let us all remember one FACT, Gold and Silver are and always have been currency.  When all else fails the world will return to precious metals. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

I really do not know Artitech.  I’m not a big gold person. I buy it only as a hedge for a worst case scenario and it is not a big percent of my investment strategy.  LGD says it could go to 30k if we go to the Gold Standard.  I’ve read as much as 25k in a spike situation due to hyperinflation.  

The CV has put a big hurt on our Economy and our Government has added over 3T in debt to kept us afloat.  At some point this deficit spending has to become unsustainable and reigned in.  It’s not unusual or unexpected to me that people are buying gold for the expected inflation that usually occurs after a period of high Government indebtedness.  

Watch for gold to break out over the 1800 mark.  From a Technical point of view I could see a pretty good multi year uptrend forming.  How high it goes will depend on a whole range of economic news, world events, and inflation.  If we go to a Gold Standard that should really spike the price for awhile.  

I think most of us on this board realize we are at a critical point and possibly on the verge of a big paradigm shift.  We’ll have to wait and see how it all plays out.  In the meantime I’m preparing for change by buying some hedging instruments like gold, silver, some other currencies, some crypto currency and paying off my bills.  I’m not a gloom and doom person.  Whatever happens I will embrace it and adapt.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That depends on the economic situation in the world.  But with China essentially declaring economic war on everyone and Trump intentionally trying to destroy the Fed, some economists are saying Gold could hit $10,000.

Either way in today's clearly unstable worldwide environment it seems that holding some precious metals is just plain prudent.  

Let us all remember one FACT, Gold and Silver are and always have been currency.  When all else fails the world will return to precious metals. 

Hey thanks for sharing LGD, that would really tickle me! If all my gold teeth could be worth 60 grand!!! I could afford those new fangled implants, I see advertised on TV all the time!!! 🤠 JMHO 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Hey thanks for sharing LGD, that would really tickle me! If all my gold teeth could be worth 60 grand!!! I could afford those new fangled implants, I see advertised on TV all the time!!! 🤠 JMHO 

Thanks for the laugh, I needed it this morning :lol:

12 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

In the meantime I’m preparing for change by buying some hedging instruments like gold, silver, some other currencies, some crypto currency and paying off my bills.  I’m not a gloom and doom person.  Whatever happens I will embrace it and adapt

I just consolidated all of my debt into one note. Lower payments, lower interest and if the game is NESERA/GESERA then the loan I just made will fall under the "Debt Forgiveness" portion of the law. 

Like you I will adapt, adjust, And conform to whatever environment I find myself in.  

P.S.

You are most certainly correct, people on this forum instinctively know that something is coming. I have never before gone as all in on anything as I've done now. And I went heavily in with Dinar. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/23/2020 at 9:49 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

God Bless you my friend. 

I've been posting about this in my NESERA/GESERA thread. 

People, you DO NOT want ANY CASH left in the banks. 

YOU WILL LOSE IT. 

I use my bank as a clearinghouse only.  When I want to buy anything my paycheck can't cover I use my credit cards. Then my wife Deposits the funds in my checking account to pay off the credit cards. Every Friday after the bills are paid all extra cash is stored in my personal safe. 

The Dinar WILL REVALUE, but I STRONGLY SUSPECT that shortly after all banks will collapse. This will bring us under the Gold standard. Anyone who left their windfall from Dinar in the banks will lose their money. 

On 6/23/2020 at 9:50 PM, Pitcher said:

My mind is going nuts thinking about this article. We all know what the Petro Dollar is and how it helped usher in about 40 years of prosperity for the US as other countries had to buy their oil in US dollars. Since other Nations had to keep a rather large sum of US Dollars on had to purchase their oil the US became the de facto main Reserve Currency of the World.  Our Financial System became the safe haven for other Countries whenever there was a downturn in world business like the Iraq War, the Financial Meltdown in 08 and now Coronavirus!!!!   

Are we getting ready to return to the Gold Standard and are we creating a Gold Standard Dollar similar to what we have with the Petro Dollar. I’m probably wrong but something big and very exciting is coming down the pike.  

On 6/23/2020 at 9:56 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I STRONGLY BELIEVE somewhere between 6/15/20 and 7/15/20.

But I would bet the Farm before November. 

We all feel it in our spirits.  We all know it in our hearts. 

There are forces at work here far greater than anyone can understand. 

I am with you on this LGD, I was looking for late June to 15 July as well. Like our posting in the NESARA/GESARA thread. I am thinking a Rose Garden Press Conf. I am wondering if Adam has considered if our banks will be involved in this.  I am with BofA and hate them. I keep as little of my funds in there as possible. If you look at my account i looks like I am living week to week. 

Pitcher, I can tell you for sure we are heading form something big. Like LGD stated by Nov for sure. Trump is backing all the bad debt into the Federal Reserve and then Back Rupert it moving us to  the Gold Standard. If you want to get a good idea on NESARA, check out Santa Surfing. She does and outstanding job of walking you through it as well as what things Trump has done to get NESARA going. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

21 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

On 6/26/2020 at 2:00 AM, Artitech said:

21 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thanks for the laugh, I needed it this morning :lol:

I just consolidated all of my debt into one note. Lower payments, lower interest and if the game is NESERA/GESERA then the loan I just made will fall under the "Debt Forgiveness" portion of the law. 

Like you I will adapt, adjust, And conform to whatever environment I find myself in.  

P.S.

You are most certainly correct, people on this forum instinctively know that something is coming. I have never before gone as all in on anything as I've done now. And I went heavily in with Dinar. 

Ok this is getting scary when so many people start thinking like me :lol:. As far as a price of Gold I would have agree with LGD again. I truly believe Trump will implement his version of NESARA. Gold will go to around $30k. Do not feel that you are too late to the game here. Back the truck up and start stocking SILVER. You will get a better rate of return and Silver should be over $3k easily. 

P.S.

When I mean thinking like me is I am not thinking Dinar. I am think Dinar - Gold/Silver/ - Crypto. When you are taking in some of these experts you can tell they are one demential. They are unable to see the total global aspect of how all 3 of these interrelate and how they all work in the future. That future, by the way, is pretty darn close.  

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Ok this is getting scary when so many people start thinking like me :lol:. As far as a price of Gold I would have agree with LGD again. I truly believe Trump will implement his version of NESARA. Gold will go to around $30k. Do not feel that you are too late to the game here. Back the truck up and start stocking SILVER. You will get a better rate of return and Silver should be over $3k easily. 

Hi Chuck, couldn't get anymore Dinar yet.... order placed but none out there to fill it!

Decided to get more Silver, I agree the return on Silver will be up there!

Never hurts to have a few more "Silver Rounds" around!

God Bless

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, jmartin1145 said:

I am getting into smelting. Anyone want to join and give advice?

What kind of ore are you working with?

What metals are you trying to extract?

I have a really nice furnace but cant get up to temperature for melting most ore.

I can get up to about 2400 degrees F ( 1315 C )  but truthfully that's pushing it.

My propane tanks always ice up and i have to either put tank in a large container of water or just switch them

Huge volumes of propane.  A larger tank would help but a pain getting it filled.

I do have a rock crusher that pulverizes most gold down to 100-150 Mesh.

Makes for a hard cleanup without any mercury

13 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

I have a furnace I can get up to about 2400 degrees F  but truthfully that's pushing it.

My propane tanks always ice up

Makes for a hard cleanup without any mercury

Well Thankfully It Doesn’t Sound As Though It’s Even The Slightest Bit Dangerous ! :o 

ladybomb.gif

:D :D :D 
  • Haha 10