Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The War On Gold Has Begun

Pitcher

4 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

Heading to my claim in Barstow Saturday for some digging for the shiney shiney

If any dinarians want to try their luck let me know. You keep what you dig .

But its gonna be a tad warm  102 forecast but im at a bit higher elevation so expect 98.

I start at 6am and out of there by 2pm  Just a day trip 

Fellow Dinarians. This is something I would not miss out on. This would be fun. Lets do it.

• Like 2

Its a 20 acre placer claim .  Its in an area called coolgardie north of Barstow  Ill be at Irwin Rd and Cooper city road at 6 AM.  Recommend a high clearance vehicle. Two wheel drive ok we have chains HA HA  Ill be in a white F-250 4X4 There is a BLM Bureau of land management kiosk.  ( just a map board )  

Bring shade!!   lots of water ( You can never have enough water)  Bring any dry type mining equipment you want.  If you have snake guards that's a good idea too.  I can leave GPS coordinates at kiosk if you run late.   CELL PHONES DO NOT WORK   once you get up the hill.

I carry a Garmin In Reach satellite messaging device for emergencies.   Be careful and see what you can find!

There is a club next to us that will have a few people there this weekend but only the die hards go out in this heat. Im packing up at 1:30 right before peak heat.  Will be going to Northern CA River mining in a month or two. We'll be camping on that trip

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Just Don’t Bring That Damn Turtle ! :o 

image.png.0370bfca4af41a23179c8f127c665fc1.png

:D  :D  :D 

4 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

Bring shade!!   lots of water ( You can never have enough water) 
If you have snake guards that's a good idea too. 

On Second Thought, Bring The Damn Snapping Turtle - It Can Eat The Snakes ! :o 

What Could Possibly Go Wrong ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

On Second Thought, Bring The Damn Snapping Turtle - It Can Eat The Snakes ! :o 

What Could Possibly Go Wrong ...

HA HA HA HA!!

I've been seeing diamondbacks sidewinders and green Mojave rattlers every trip this year.

The diamondbacks are a bit aggressive and will give little warning of a strike.

The sidewinders like to bury themselves in the sandy washes ( easy to step on one ) they are also extremely fast!!!

The Mojaves have the most toxic venom especially the younger ones. 

And they are using their rattles

On 6/23/2020 at 8:50 PM, Pitcher said:

My mind is going nuts thinking about this article. We all know what the Petro Dollar is and how it helped usher in about 40 years of prosperity for the US as other countries had to buy their oil in US dollars. Since other Nations had to keep a rather large sum of US Dollars on had to purchase their oil the US became the de facto main Reserve Currency of the World.  Our Financial System became the safe haven for other Countries whenever there was a downturn in world business like the Iraq War, the Financial Meltdown in 08 and now Coronavirus!!!!   

Are we getting ready to return to the Gold Standard and are we creating a Gold Standard Dollar similar to what we have with the Petro Dollar. I’m probably wrong but something big and very exciting is coming down the pike.  

I thought Hong Kong was on the list of 15! I need to apologize cuz on another article i said Hong Kong was a swap line country. I like articles like this. Thanks.

Instead of saying Bank of Canada or the other 14 open swap line banks, just insert FED digitizes money and sends it to these countries where the debt never gets paid because it is gets rolled over and over (katusa capital is where i got this info)

So when you read an article about the ECB printing money,  the headline can also more accurately read, "The Bank of England gets money from Fed).

My thought is you do not want US dollars or mining stocks in the countries that do not have swap lines. The guy mentions Mexico nationalizing corporations...well YES it is def possible however, it won't be until after a crash/reset/transition. Mexico or Canada any of them can nationalize, however, there would be another kind of warning, we would see these countries running away from the dollar, on the other hand they could be given promises from China that we don't know about, however, i think the SPIRIT of the people of these swap line countries would refuse that. 

In the meantime all these dollar swap countries (the 15) are US allies whether they like it or not. Cuz they are intimately tied to the dollar. 

I say it won't happen until the dollar explodes. So my personal estimate at least another year, not sure when but no doubt that it IS going to happen.

I would be holding and storing my own physical gold and silver. Because at the end of the day it is just a contract saying its yours. And contracts bungle all the time.

Land, Real Estate, Seeds and Breeds, Books, Medical Supplies, this will be real money when the time comes.

On 7/17/2020 at 2:29 PM, DinarThug said:

LINK

A surprise in the Arab arrangement ... Which countries have the most gold?

image.jpeg.a343e7570d75812aff70298ffeab4a7d.jpeg

16th July, 2020

World Gold Council data, released in July, show that the United States continues to top the list of countries with the most precious metal reserves, far ahead of its closest competitors.

The data available through the Council's website indicates the continued growth of the Russian Central Bank's possession of gold during the past decade, as its reserves jumped from about 700 tons in 2010 to more than 2000 tons this year. The possession of gold at the US central bank accounted for 78% of the total foreign reserves, which was surpassed only by Venezuela, which recorded 82% (161 tons), but the Latin country suffers mainly a crisis in obtaining hard currency after the collapse of its oil sector and the deterioration of the economy.

At the level of the Arab countries, Saudi Arabia and Lebanon came in the list of the 20 most gold-holding countries among their foreign reserves, with the former possessing 323.1 tons of precious metal, and the second possessing 286.8 tons. Remarkably, Libya came 33rd in the world with 116.6 tons. Egypt ranked 40th with 79.5 tons of gold. While Syria ranked 60th with 25.8 tons of gold.

Ranking of the countries with the most gold ownership among their foreign reserves:

1- America 8133 tons
2- Germany 3363 tons
3- Cash Fund 2814 tons
4- Italy 2451 tons
5- France 2436 tons
6- Russia 2299 tons
7- China 1948 tons
8- Switzerland 1040 tons
9- Japan 765 tons
10- India 654 tons

I hope your right but the Fed hasn't been audited in a long time. Im with Ron Paul on this one. Audit the Fed. In the meantime people in America need to be stacking NOW

20 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

We are living in very very dangerous times for our freedom, our culture, our religion, our finances and everything you hold dear to your heart.   Prepare now while you still have time. 

My father was a prepper. He was saying the exact same thing in the 70s. Taught me well.  Im ready to bug out on short notice.

• Upvote 1

LINK

The dollar is about to collapse

%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1444-696x43

17:17 - 07/23/2020

The economist Peter Schiff expected that gold will resume its role in the global monetary system, that is, the countries of the world will return to the gold standard, and this is not strange in light of the economic crisis the world is witnessing.

Economist Peter Schiff expects the price of precious metals to rise in the near future, and said that "as the world deals with the crisis of Corona, gold and silver prices are rising, there are major movements in gold and silver coming."

Veteran speculator believes that the price of an ounce of silver can reach $ 50, but this rise will be for a short time, describing silver as "the new bitcoin."

He added, that gold is a strong competitor to the dollar when it comes to reserves, warning that "the American currency is about to collapse, and when that happens, the dollar will replace gold again."

The economist advised everyone to stay away from the dollar before it was too late, and said that "the yellow metal will resume its role in the global monetary system, as the world will return to the gold standard whether the (US) Federal Reserve wants that or not."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Gold approaches record high as it closes out extraordinary week, silver up 17.5% on week

(USAGOLD –7/25/2020) 

Gold continued its march toward record highs this morning as it closes out what’s been an extraordinary week.  It is trading at $1904 – up $15 on the day thus far and just under its record price set in 2011. Silver is up 17¢ at $22.88. On the week, gold is up 5% and silver 17.5%. This summer’s strong advance in both metals is most directly related to the economic ill-effects of the coronavirus and the stimulus/rescue programs launched by central banks and governments around the world to combat it.

“The [August] contract ended [yesterday] just short of the most-active contract settlement record of $1,891.90 from August 22, 2011,” writes MarketWatch’s Myra Saefong in her daily column on the gold market, “based on records going back to November 1984, according to Dow Jones Market Data. The record most-active intraday level stands at $1,923.70 an ounce from Sept. 6, 2011. However, the front-month July gold contract which trades on significantly lower volume, settled at $1,889.10 on Thursday, up $25, or 1.3%, for the session. That’s a record for the front-month contracts, based on data going back to 1975.”

Chart of the Day

Bar cjhart show gold's annual average price since 1970

Sources: ICE Benchmark Administration Limited (IBA), St. Louis Federal Reserve [FRED]

Chart note: This long-term chart on the annual average price of gold since 1970 dispels the notion that gold is somehow volatile or unpredictable and as a result unreliable as a long-term portfolio safe haven. To the contrary, it shows gold living up to its reputation as a reliable portfolio safe haven during times of rapidly changing economic circumstances.  The strong showing for 2019 is worth noting with the average price at $1392 per ounce. At this morning’s near record price of $1893 (not shown on chart), gold is now trading 36% higher than 2019’s average price.

https://www.usagold.com/dailyquotes.html

• Thanks 1

Kurdistan region drafters formally approach the government by establishing a gold chamber

1595670200414.jpg

Kurdistan region drafters formally approach the government by establishing a gold chamber
2020-07-25 05:22

Shafak News / The Goldsmiths Syndicate in the Kurdistan Region announced on Saturday that an official request was submitted to the Kurdistan Regional Government to establish a gold chamber along the lines of the Kurdistan Chamber of Commerce and Industry.

"The Kurdistan Region is not a stand-alone country, so it cannot create a gold institution like the rest of the world, but we can establish a gold room," union spokesman Hendren Worty told Shafaq News. Concerned, we are now awaiting the approval of the regional government. "

He added that "the Chamber, if established, will play an important role in supporting the economy in the face of crises and maintaining a reserve of gold that achieves significant economic benefits." He pointed out that because there is no room for goldsmiths, the region does not have any gold reserves.

Warti revealed that the union submitted a request to the governor of Erbil to establish the room, and he welcomed it and confirmed his support for it, saying, "We are awaiting the approval of the provincial council of ministers to establish the room."

https://shafaaq.com/ar/كوردســتانيات/صاغة-اقليم-كوردستان-يفاتحون-الحكومة-رسميا-بتأسيس-غرفة-للذهب

• Thanks 2

LINK

1595670200414.jpg

25th July, 2020

The Goldsmiths Syndicate in the Kurdistan Region announced on Saturday that an official request was submitted to the Kurdistan Regional Government to establish a gold chamber along the lines of the Kurdistan Chamber of Commerce and Industry.

"The Kurdistan Region is not a self-standing country, so it cannot create a gold institution like the rest of the world, but we can establish a gold room," union spokesman Hendrine Warti said in a statement to Shafaq News. Concerned, we are now awaiting the approval of the regional government. "

He added that "the Chamber, if established, will play an important role in supporting the economy in the face of crises and maintaining a reserve of gold that achieves significant economic benefits." He pointed out that because there is no room for goldsmiths, the region does not have any gold reserves.

Warti revealed that the union submitted a request to the governor of Erbil to establish the room, and he welcomed it and confirmed his support for it, saying, "We are awaiting the approval of the provincial council of ministers to establish the room."

• Thanks 1

For the first time since 2011 .. Gold breaks the $ 1900 barrier

For the first time since 2011 .. Gold breaks the $ 1900 barrier

Written by: mohanadat: July 25, 2020In: 

Al-Noor News / Baghdad
, gold, Friday, breached the barrier of 1900 dollars an ounce for the first time since 2011, as an American dispute exacerbated Sunn's concerns about the damage of the already staggering global economy due to the Corona virus pandemic.

And gold rose in immediate transactions 0.7 percent to $ 1899.68 an ounce by 1800 GMT, after reaching $ 1905.99, the highest level since September 2011.

Prices are destined to increase 5 percent on a weekly basis, the best performance since the week ending March 27.

And US gold futures contracts were settled 0.4 percent higher at 1897.5.

For other precious metals, silver fell 0.2 percent to $ 22.67 an ounce, but has risen nearly 17 percent since the start of the week, the best weekly performance since 1987, supported by hopes of an industrial recovery.

Platinum rose 1.3 percent to 916.97 dollars an ounce, and palladium gained 4.3 percent to 2216.31 dollars.

http://alnoornews.net/archives/265092/للمرة-الأولى-منذ-2011-الذهب-يحطم-حاجز-1900-دول/

• Thanks 3

INK

Prices of bullion and gold coins for Sunday 26/7/2020 to 30/7/2020

image.jpeg.fc9bef2d931c910b930465ae4837260b.jpeg

26th July, 2020

Prices of bullion and gold coins that will be sold from Sunday 26/7/20 until 30/7/2020

the weight     Price / dinar         Image / forward    Photo / back
15 gm              1,205,000    

22 gm              1,767,250                file-155047419319872.jpg        file-155047424067597.jpg

Ingot 5 g           378,500                 file-155167974932800.jpg      file-15516798818313.jpg

Ingot 10 g         748,500                file-155167978087073.jpg
Ingot 15 g       1,125,000               file-155167980596158.jpg

Ingot 20 g      1,509,000                file-155167982617318.jpg

Ingot 25 g     1,894,000                 file-155167984789586.jpg

Ingot 50 g     3,791,250    

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 3

Gold prices rose 1.6% to more than 1930 dollars an ounce

22142.jpg

Economy News _ Baghdad

Gold prices in commodities markets rose to more than 1930 dollars an ounce after the escalation of tensions between America and China, following the closure of two consulates, one Chinese and one American.

As gold prices rose by about 1.6%, i.e. more than 30 dollars, bringing the price of an ounce to about 1931 dollars.

The gold rally has boosted central banks ’pursuit of more economic stimulus and market convergence for the US Federal Reserve meeting this week.

As for other precious metals, silver prices increased by about 6% to about $ 24 an ounce, while palladium increased by 1.2% to about $ 2245.5 per ounce, while platinum rose by about 2.45% to more than $ 937.4 an ounce.

Number of views 2   Add Date 27/07/2020

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=21175

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

One "Troy" rose .. Gold hit a record 11 years ago

2020-07-27
%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-1.jpg?res

Yassin Iraq: Follow-up

The price of gold on the COMEX exchange Monday night hit a record nine years ago, according to what international agencies reported.

The troy ounce of gold (one unit of weight) of gold rose at the close of trading by 0.8% compared to the previous trading session, and reached the level of 1912 USD .

The last time one troy ounce of gold exceeded the level of US $ 1910 in September 2011

https://yesiraq.com/ارتفع-تروي-واحدة-الذهب-يسجل-مستوى-قيا/

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I'd say we are witnessing what will become one of the most historical events in fiscal history. 

$1,948.20 USD

Current Gold Spot Price

Ask $1,948.20
Bid $1,938.20

Gold
Spot Prices
Gold
Price
Spot
Change
Gold
Price Per Ounce
$1,948.20 $38.70
Gold
Price Per Gram
$62.64 $1.24
Gold
Price Per Kilo
$62,636.04 $1,244.23
Live Metal Spot Prices (24 Hours)
Last Updated: 7/27/2020 4:59:26 AM ET
  • Upvote 7

On 7/21/2020 at 6:54 PM, jmartin1145 said:

Fellow Dinarians. This is something I would not miss out on. This would be fun. Lets do it.

It was a Hot day but found some decent gold! panned out about 2.3 grams . Dug up some nice pickers and  quite a bit of of 20 mesh+

The bees were crazy!!! Must have been at least 100 of them hovering around my panning tub. Just gotta ignore them and keep your beer covered.Didn't see anyone at 6 AM and left a note at the BLM board with my GPS location. Prospecting can be lonely but i'm an introvert so I don't mind the quiet.

Maybe next time.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'd say we are witnessing what will become one of the most historical events in fiscal history. 

$1,948.20 USD

Current Gold Spot Price

Ask $1,948.20
Bid $1,938.20

Gold
Spot Prices
Gold
Price
Spot
Change
Gold
Price Per Ounce
$1,948.20 $38.70
Gold
Price Per Gram
$62.64 $1.24
Gold
Price Per Kilo
$62,636.04 $1,244.23
Live Metal Spot Prices (24 Hours)
Last Updated: 7/27/2020 4:59:26 AM ET

I was expecting this in March when the lockdowns began and the market tanked.  This could get pretty ugly.

Every Fiat currency fails! Including seashells. This is one of my favorite documentaries regarding this

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

It was a Hot day but found some decent gold! panned out about 2.3 grams .

The bees were crazy!!! Must have been at least 100 of them hovering around my panning tub.
Just gotta ignore them and keep your beer covered.

Thx For The Update SoCal ! ;) 

And Congrats On Taking In More Money This Weekend ...

Than The Rest Of Us Combined In This Investment - Over The Past Decade ! :o 

Un’Bee’lievable ......... Us - Not U .....

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

It was a Hot day but found some decent gold! panned out about 2.3 grams . Dug up some nice pickers and  quite a bit of of 20 mesh+

The bees were crazy!!! Must have been at least 100 of them hovering around my panning tub. Just gotta ignore them and keep your beer covered.Didn't see anyone at 6 AM and left a note at the BLM board with my GPS location. Prospecting can be lonely but i'm an introvert so I don't mind the quiet.

Maybe next time.

I was walking on egg shells for a little bit. I was informed a certain maintenance man, that I was around a lot last week (thursday) was around a covid+ resident in one of the apartments. I was really on my way but their is no way i am going to risk someones life. The whole story of how it happened really pisses me off because of the selfishness of one person. He knew he was covid+ but still wanted his dishwasher fixed. Didnt inform anybody he was sick didnt cancel the appointment knowing he was sick. Caused a lot of people much stress and had to stay in campers away from thier wives. I am not going to name the state this dude came from, but he will be making a beeline back home if he hasnt already. Everybody is negative. It can happen that easy. Just one selfish person. We got lucky. If I get it I am pretty sure that im done. All that pot smoking in my younger days and cigarettes.  Oh by the way, airlines are really nice to deal with these days.

Edited by jmartin1145
forgot something

Gold jumps $ 33 to record the highest settlement ever

846434-3715158b-9b4c-4629-914a-49168be88
Baghdad / Nina / Gold prices jumped by more than $ 33 when settling transactions on Monday, to record a new record amid the attractiveness of the metal as a safe haven with the losses of the American currency.

The yellow metal jump came with sharp losses for the US currency at the lowest level in two years.

Upon settlement, the price of gold futures for December delivery rose by 1.8%, or $ 33.50, to $ 1931 an ounce.

The metal reached the level of 1971.30 dollars an ounce in early trading, the highest level recorded by gold in its history.

And by 6:00 pm GMT, / 9:00 pm Baghdad time / the price of immediate delivery of the metal rose by more than 1.9%, or the equivalent of $ 37.50, recording 1939.77 dollars an ounce.

Meanwhile, the main index of the dollar, which follows the performance of the American paper, declined against 6 major currencies, by about 0.8%, to $ 93,648. / End 3
  • Upvote 1

Gold prices in the Iraqi market today

2020-07-28 | 05:06
Gold prices in the Iraqi market today

Alsumaria News publishes the prices of foreign and Iraqi gold in local markets today (July 28, 2020).

The price of a single weight of 21 caliber of Gulf, Turkish and European gold sales amounted to 330 thousand dinars, while the purchase price reached 282 thousand dinars.

As for the price of a single weight of 21 karat of Iraqi gold, the sale is 309.5 thousand dinars, while the purchase price was 306.5 thousand dinars.

• Upvote 1

Low gold consumption by China

13:07 - 7/28/2020

%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-696x392.jpg

Information / Baghdad ..
The China Gold Federation announced today, Tuesday, that the country's consumption of gold decreased by 38% on an annual basis in the first half of 2020, as a result of the spread of the Corona virus and the slowing economy.
The Union stated that consumption in China, the largest user of gold in the world, amounted to 323.29 tons in the period from January to June 2020.
Consumption decreased by almost half in the first quarter of this year, compared to the same period in the previous year, after it affected strict measures to contain a pandemic Corona and high prices on demand.
China's gold production also decreased 7.3% year on year to 217.8 tons in the first half of the year, although the union said that domestic production returned to normal in the second quarter, up 5.8% from the first quarter. Ended / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/07/28/487212/

• Upvote 1