Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT: RV White Papers, Made Public.

Luigi1

Luigi finds these articles of Dinarian interests...

Luigi says...Urgent: White Papers released in Feb, now made public.

WP are the blueprints to the RV, the date, rate, economic reform.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine. Go RV!

6-23-2020   Newshound/‌Intel Guru Walkingstick   [via Frank26] ...these WHITE PAPERS are the end result of when they have pulled the trigger of the monetary reform...the White Papers have the RATE & the DATE... [Reference Frank26  6-23-2020]

6-23-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...the CBI has introduced something that was in those meeting two months ago...it's called "WHITE PAPERS".  It's a report.  It's a guide.  It's a definition of an agreement...White Paper is extremely important.  It's an authoritative report.  It comes from the authorities of the Fab 4.  It's important for the structure of Iraq and it's important for the international structure of Iraq.  This White Paper is extremely crucial...it's been introduced from the CBI to the GOI.  What's it for Mainly it's for the BUDGET.  What's in the budget?  The ECONOMIC REFORM.  I told you they need the financial reform first in order to have the economic reform...these White Papers are the passport for the NEW IRAQI DINAR...

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says... White Papers are the blueprints 

Weegie, I Don’t Think That U ‘Red’ That Right - The ‘White’ Papers Aren’t ‘Blue‘ ! :o 

So Quit Snorting Frankie’s Roofie Laced Blue Kool-Aid On The Smurf Couch ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 6

21 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Weegie, I Don’t Think That U ‘Red’ That Right - The ‘White’ Papers Aren’t ‘Blue‘ ! :o 

So Quit Snorting Frankie’s Roofie Laced Blue Kool-Aid On The Smurf Couch ...

:D  :D  :D 

Confucius says...The white toilet papers are white until they're used.

• Haha 5

I've used a white paper as an informational document, issued to provide sr. Management, CEO, of an issue that has serious financial or risk implications. It's also used to promote or highlight the features of a solution, product, or service. For me it was an alert mechanism. 

I'd like to know what's in this white paper if true and truly published internally. Could be an interesting read.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_paper
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_paper

White paper

This article is about authoritative reports. For the type of white-colored paper used for photocopying or printing, see Copy paper. For other uses, see White paper (disambiguation).
"blue paper" redirects here. For the directories, see blue pages. For the infobooks, see blue book. For the Japanese ghost story element, see Red Paper, Blue Paper.

A white paper is an authoritative report or guide that informs readers concisely about a complex issue and presents the issuing body's philosophy on the matter. It is meant to help readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision. 

The initial British term concerning a type of government-issued document has proliferated, taking a somewhat new meaning in business. In business, a white paper is closer to a form of marketing presentation, a tool meant to persuade customers and partners and promote a product or viewpoint.[1][2][3] White papers may be considered grey literature.

In governmentEdit

The term white paper originated with the British government, and many point to the Churchill White Paper of 1922 as the earliest well-known example under this name.[4]Gertrude Bell, the British explorer and diplomat, was the first woman to author a White Paper. Her 149-page report was entitled "Review of the Civil Administration of Mesopotamia" and was presented to Parliament in 1920. In British government it is usually the less extensive version of the so-called blue book, both terms being derived from the colour of the document's cover.[2]

White papers are a "tool of participatory democracy ... not [an] unalterable policy commitment".[5] "White papers have tried to perform the dual role of presenting firm government policies while at the same time inviting opinions upon them."[6]

In Canada, a white paper is "a policy document, approved by Cabinet, tabled in the House of Commons and made available to the general public".[7] The "provision of policy information through the use of white and green papers can help to create an awareness of policy issues among parliamentarians and the public and to encourage an exchange of information and analysis. They can also serve as educational techniques."[8]

White papers are a way the government can present policy preferences before it introduces legislation. Publishing a white paper tests public opinion on controversial policy issues and helps the government gauge its probable impact.[9]

By contrast, green papers, which are issued much more frequently, are more open-ended. Also known as consultation documents, green papers may merely propose a strategy to implement in the details of other legislation, or they may set out proposals on which the government wishes to obtain public views and opinion.

Examples of governmental white papers include, in Australia, the White Paper on Full Employment and, in the United Kingdom, the White Paper of 1939 and the 1966 Defence White Paper.

In Israeli history, the White Paper of 1939 – marking a sharp turn against Zionism in British policy and at the time greeted with great anger by the Jewish Yishuv community in Mandatory Palestine – is remembered as "The White Paper" (in Hebrew Ha'Sefer Ha'Lavan הספר הלבן – literally "The White Book").

In business-to-business marketingEdit

Since the early 1990s, the term "white paper", or "whitepaper", has been applied to documents used as marketing or sales tools in business. These white papers are long-form content designed to promote the products or services from a specific company. As a marketing tool, these papers use selected facts and logical arguments to build a case favorable to the company sponsoring the document. B2B (business-to-business) white papers are often used to generate sales leads, establish thought leadership, make a business case, or inform and persuade prospective customers, channel partners, journalists, analysts, or investors. 

White papers are considered to be a form of content marketing or inbound marketing; in other words, sponsored content available on the web with or without registration, intended to raise the visibility of the sponsor in search engine results and thus build web traffic. Many B2B white papers argue that one particular technology, product or method is superior to others for solving a specific business problem. They may also present research findings, list a set of questions or tips about a certain business issue, or highlight a particular product or service from a vendor.[10]

There are, essentially, three main types of commercial white papers:

• Backgrounder: Describes the technical or business benefits of a certain vendor's offering; either a product, service, or methodology. This type of white paper is best used to supplement a product launch, argue a business case, or support a technical evaluation at the bottom of the sales funnel.
  • Numbered list: Presents a set of tips, questions, or points about a certain business issue. This type is best used to get attention with new or provocative views, or cast aspersions on competitors.
  • Problem/solution: Recommends a new, improved solution to a nagging business problem. This type is best used to generate leads at the top of the sales funnel, build mind share, or inform and persuade stakeholders, building trust and credibility in the subject.[11]

While a numbered list may be combined with either other type, it is not workable to combine the detailed product information of a backgrounder with the industry-wide perspective of a problem/solution white paper.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Confucius says...The white toilet papers are white until they're used.

Indeed he was a wise man.....

Same as Mao when he stated : " The one who steals is a thief" ( from Mao's Little Red Book)

You gotta acknowledge Genius

• Haha 2

Jefferson Starship was the group that evolved from the Jefferson Airplane.  I had to look it up.

If you remembered that then you didn’t live the 60’s &70’s like the rest of us.. Those years from 1968- 76 were my dark  years.  

I don’t remember much except,  well, nope it’s all fuzzy.  😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

OK, now I'm cornfused........Was the group called "Jefferson Airplane" ? OR "Jefferson Starship" ?    

It has been a few days ago!  :P  :rolleyes:  :peace:  :)  

They were the same band.....Starship followed Airplane....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Jefferson Starship was the group that evolved from the Jefferson Airplane.  I had to look it up.

If you remembered that then you didn’t live the 60’s &70’s like the rest of us.. Those years from 1968- 76 were my dark  years.  

I don’t remember much except,  well, nope it’s all fuzzy.  😆 

I'm 60 years old. Graduated High School in 1977.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1