Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LIVE: President Trump Rally in Tulsa Oklahoma

1 minute ago, caddieman said:

Updated 5:59 p.m.: Tulsa World Staff Writer Kelly Hines shows what the inside of the BOK Center looks like an hour and a half before the rally is supposed to start. All of the upper bowl of the arena is empty. 

Well what ever the link doesn't work and I watched hours ago and the place was packed for the opening Pray, Pledge and National Anthem....One or 2 rows of blue seat on the bottom level where empty......What ever video was most likely from way earlier.

Haters......Screw them all.....Caddieman, go check out what is going to be happening in Atlanta or Seattle to night.....No Police in either area.

Atlanta is gonna burn again.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Well what ever the link doesn't work and I watched hours ago and the place was packed for the opening Pray, Pledge and National Anthem....One or 2 rows of blue seat on the bottom level where empty......What ever video was most likely from way earlier.

Haters......Screw them all.....Caddieman, go check out what is going to be happening in Atlanta or Seattle to night.....No Police in either area.

Atlanta is gonna burn again.

Karsten

Showing it live right now on TV........hate to bust your bubble.......it’s half empty. That’s a good thing. At least some of the Trump lovers love themselves more than him. There is hope after all.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, caddieman said:

They are breaking down the outside stage right now where there was to be 40,000+..........not a soul outside

Post the Video or you are talking Liberal Hate Crap.....Hey, FB deleted Trump for supposed hate Crap maybe time for Your Hate crap to be looked at....Just sayin.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Post the Video or you are talking Liberal Hate Crap.....Hey, FB deleted Trump for supposed hate Crap maybe time for Your Hate crap to be looked at....Just sayin.

kARSTEN

Just turn on the TV my man. Not hate just fact. He was supposed to speak outside also but nobody’s outside so they broke down the stage. How in the world is that liberal hate......lol

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, caddieman said:

Just turn on the TV my man. Not hate just fact. He was supposed to speak outside also but nobody’s outside so they broke down the stage. How in the world is that liberal hate......lol

Post up a link....Just maybe they moved the people as Your Antifa and BLM friends where going to show up....to start crap......They night just be saving Your Friends from an Ass kicking shown on Live Stream.

Why the hell are you even here to start with........Asking for the World that Actually gives a Crap about what is happening to this country.......

Liberals.....God, let me count the way We can do without them.......

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Post up a link....Just maybe they moved the people as Your Antifa and BLM friends where going to show up....to start crap......They night just be saving Your Friends from an Ass kicking shown on Live Stream.

Why the hell are you even here to start with........Asking for the World that Actually gives a Crap about what is happening to this country.......

Liberals.....God, let me count the way We can do without them.......

Karsten

Man you are really filled with hate my man. May your days get brighter in the future. BTW there is no link because it was live TV. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Come on Caddyman......post up your Proof ...........Oh, it is on TV, say CNN, MSNBC or some other Lame Stream Media Hate Channel....Those Channels that Celebrate Rioting, looting and Burning of Cities....Watch what ever crap you need to fill your Hate for America and the American People .

Most of Us Still believe in America,

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Come on Caddyman......post up your Proof ...........Oh, it is on TV, say CNN, MSNBC or some other Lame Stream Media Hate Channel....Those Channels that Celebrate Rioting, looting and Burning of Cities....Watch what ever crap you need to fill your Hate for America and the American People .

Most of Us Still believe in America,

Karsten

To say I hate America and the American People because I dislike Trump is just asinine. Pointless to respond to crap like that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, caddieman said:

To say I hate America and the American People because I dislike Trump is just asinine. Pointless to respond to crap like that.

It is also Pointless to Respond to the Crap you post....Flipping Anti American BS you and your Cohorts Ex spell.....Go spend some time in Atlanta or Seattle....Me, Myself and 99% of those member here are Proud of America, Proud to be American and Proud of what POTUS Trump is getting done.....Candyman, sorry but Your Kind Will Never Win....You don't have the Sine or Balls to really take a Stand nor do you and your kind have a reason behind what ever it is you want.....Your Utopia on the Hill CHAZ in Seattle.....Has Border Walls, a Police Force and there are people getting Assaulted and Raped nightly. CHAZ has People checking ID's, walking around with Guns, yet they are said to be Anti Police yet who do they call when they have a shooting and a Murder.....The Seattle PD and not the Seattle Peoples Department.....Your Leftist Values make absolutely No Sense.......Well Leftist for the Most Part have no Values other than somehow supporting Corrupt Politicans in hopes of getting something for free.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

Come one Candyman.....No Liberal Come Back or did you start looking into things and starting to think for Yourself.....I know, it is hard to walk away and really start to think for your self.....I might have t reach out the Pitcher here.......

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

So what happened to Candyman and his Peanut Gallery.....Come on Dude or Say Dudette.....Still waiting to see you empty Venue and tearing the stages down.....Maybe they didn't want to show the Antifa, BLM, Black Panthers and pick ***** Hats getting there asses kicked by Americans....Just saying.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Candyman....come on....Bring your best, where are BA and that other Dudette,.....Shabs to jump into your Anti American Fight....Okay so much for Saturday Fight Night....The whimps are wondering what happens if they need the police, BLM is out and about, Black Panther are taking control of Seattle Chaz.....Atlanta will be on fire tonight...........On a positive note......Iraq really should do something before the 21st to make their money worth something or this Conference is a Bust.

Karsten

• Upvote 2