Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Noontime Opinions @ 1:10 PM CDT - 6/20/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's other opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

**** Jeff   ...they had these meetings with the Kazemi government and the U.S. government - The Strategic Dialogue.  When you look at what's being discussed at these meetings - they've already told us it's investment, finance and really it's long term relations and business opportunities with Iraq.  Those are post rate change steps.  What they are doing is setting the stage between Iraq and the US to redirect from securing Iraq more towards having business relations with Iraq.   It's transitioning but again it's post rate change...now they're saying they're going to send a Kazemi delegation to Washington in the U.S.  IMO I firmly believe that Kazemi would be going there after the rate change...

**** Frank26  ...the citizens know very well what's going on...the lava flow of preparing the banking system to go international - done.  The lava flow to explain to the citizens has been accomplished pretty good but it will continue long after they raise the value of the currency.  Now the lava flow is spilling out around the borders and the international world already knows this...the lava flow which is unstoppable is now at the point now that the United States got involved...

:easyrider:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Frank has been speaking of the lava flow for years. Doesn’t seem right 

And Guru Jeff changes the goal post every other week.. I think I’ll stick it out and wait for Adam’s message. Though I wonder should I leave my phone on 24/7just in case  a message SUDDENLY comes. Quoting LGD’s wonderful expression..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1