Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's Celebrate.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian intersts...Let's celebrate.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

Guru Nick Fleming:   Our military intel contact just got back with this update:
EVERYTHING ON SCHEDULE for T4B to join 4A appts on TUE 6/23 -- He is confirming Mr. Fleming's sources that everything is still on schedule, & the UST, the IMF, along with DOD & the CHINESE are still on the same RV release schedule for the T4B 800# notifications to come out next Tue 6/23 to start redemption appointments then, as long as initial payouts of higher levels above T4B are completed from today Fri 6/19 to Sun 6/21--so he confirmed that all RV teams are working aggressively now to get those completed; at this point funds have been moving to execute these payouts from about 11am EDT this morning Fri 6/19 and will continue through the weekend, so that we in T4B can join the 120-30 T4A APPOINTMENTS ALREADY SET for NEXT TUE 6/23;

Bruce The Goose: 

The #800 were released then stopped. This was to catch the bad guys in a sting operation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Bruce: 

This was a sting operation.

Weegie, Nobody Wants To Watch U On The Receiving End Of A ‘Sting Operation’ From Those Pumpers - Nick Flaming And Bruce ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, King Bean said:

I told Bruce not to hide the #800 down there.

Weegie, he's going to need a 'hand'. :facepalm2:

Bee Sting GIFs | Tenor

Bruce was right. The #800 were released then stopped...

Judy Lyington:

There were 3,300+ 800# notification emails sent out Wed.-Thurs. 17, 18 June to those who the Department of Defense Security Teams knew were Deep State connected. The Sting Operation netted 3,100+ higher level Deep State operative arrests after they called the 800# and tried to make appointments to exchange / redeem.

Because of that successful and we have been told very last Sting Operation on Deep State members, before or by Tues. 23 June we in Tier 4b (the Internet Group) would receive 800# notifications to start our exchanges/ redemptions on that same Tues. 23 June.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

I hope I can find all these people that believe all this BS! I got a new gold finding machine! This machine finds gold in places no gold was ever thought to be! I need some investors to bring this machine to market! How about you Luigi I make you a founding member! Let’s say starting at 10 million dollar’s! 🤠 JMHO 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I hope I can find all these people that believe all this BS! I got a new gold finding machine! This machine finds gold in places no gold was ever thought to be! I need some investors to bring this machine to market! How about you Luigi I make you a founding member! Let’s say starting at 10 million dollar’s! 🤠 JMHO 

Can I market that alongside the Iranian (irgc) covid-antenna detector?!

• Haha 1