Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking for a post from a while back Armored Trucks leaving the Green Zone

Karsten

So a while back couple years maybe I recall reading about Armored Truck seen leaving the CBI or Green Zone....Then said to have been the smaller denominations everyone was hoping to see. I believe this time frame was under Mahdi.......Could this have been where all the money vanished from the Treasury?

Anyone recall the article?

Thanks

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I found this an old chat from 2010 :

Maybe this is what you were referring to Karsten!?? 

I searched for  CBI Trucks and this came up! WH

Adam Montana Chat Sun 3/21/2010 part 1 12:19 through 12:25

By luckylucy, March 21, 2010 in Chat Logs

luckylucy     5

luckylucy

12:19 PM [Adam Montana] hey everyone!

12:19 PM [tommy17] BBdentman thanks

12:20 PM [gemini305] hey adam

12:20 PM [desimo] howdy adam

12:20 PM [hypr2001] babysnake yep, I will send ya a few company names hopefullt tomorrow.

12:20 PM [Azianangelz] gm monday

12:20 PM [babysnake] mi17mech . hypr has our address

12:20 PM [Azianangelz] adam **

12:20 PM [***ucme1stnow***] Adam Montana hey again

12:20 PM [babysnake] hypr2001 can you give m17 our address

12:20 PM [hrbytammy] hey Adam!!!!!!

12:20 PM [Azianangelz] hello everyone

12:20 PM [mi17mech] babysnake yes I will send it to him

12:20 PM [Den56] Adam - is your 110 day intel from your CBI contatc or elsewhere ?

12:20 PM [hypr2001] babysnake np, will do

12:20 PM [sue4toos] Hey Adam!

12:20 PM [babysnake] mi17mech ty both very much

12:20 PM [Adam Montana] Den56 both

12:20 PM [new] Adam...is the 10 days that your contact mentioned last week still good?

12:20 PM [Den56] Adam Montana -TY

12:21 PM [Adam Montana] new that's what he emailed me about this morning

12:21 PM [hrbytammy] what is it!!!!

12:21 PM [Adam Montana] you all see the email I got from him yesterday?

12:21 PM [northern norm] Hey Adam, you sound pretty chipper today, is it because you have good news for us?

12:21 PM [Den56] yes

12:21 PM [gemini305] yes

12:21 PM [Wicked24] Adam Montana - yes

12:21 PM [babysnake] hypr2001 he sent some stuff to fleur yesterday, requested pending contracts

12:21 PM [winchell99] No!

12:21 PM [Adam Montana] northern norm I am VERY chipper today

12:21 PM [britney] yes

12:21 PM [Adam Montana] basically

12:21 PM [Adam Montana] teh email yesterday

12:21 PM [Adam Montana] and you can look up the exact email in the forum here

12:21 PM [Adam Montana] at dinarvets.com

12:21 PM [***ucme1stnow***] Adam Montana glad to hear it, chipper

12:22 PM [hypr2001] babysnake i wil keep my fingers crossed for him then

12:22 PM [northern norm] Well, Praise the Lord!!!!

12:22 PM [Adam Montana] in chat logs I believe

12:22 PM [dman] Adam can you recap i got kicked off and just got back on

12:22 PM [Adam Montana] the email said he had some firm reason to believe that with the amount of lower denoms being delivered

12:22 PM [Den56] Adam Montana - Did he add anything new today ? Since last night ?

12:22 PM [Adam Montana] dman sure

12:22 PM [Adam Montana] Den56 yeah, this is awesome too

12:23 PM [Den56] Adam Montana wow !!!!!

12:23 PM [Adam Montana] this is the best confirmation of ANYTHING I have ever received

12:23 PM [babysnake] hypr2001 ty

12:23 PM [Adam Montana] ok so last week we talked all week

12:23 PM [Adam Montana] about 2 emails

12:23 PM [kstanx3] i missed it . what is teh best?

12:23 PM [britney] awesome

12:23 PM [Adam Montana] 12 emails*

12:23 PM [tommy17] oh boy

12:23 PM [Adam Montana] about how the trucks are bringing in lower denoms

12:23 PM [gemini305] Adam, My friend, it is with great concern I am writing this tonight ... I have reason to believe our previous correspondence has led us to exactly what we seek, which is the culmination of this extraordinary event. Will be communicating with you early next week on events at home that lead me to believe I can determine the exchange rate in the very near future, nearly $ 1 in the price of the new Iraqi Dinar! I will tell you a little more, as soon as I get official confirmation of this amount from the category of small trucks had arrived.

12:23 PM [Adam Montana] which is absolutely necessary

12:23 PM [Adam Montana] thank you gemini

12:23 PM [gemini305] cool

12:23 PM [Adam Montana] they ABSOLUTELY NEED lower denoms to keep doing business

12:24 PM [gemini305] thought i might get in trouble thks

12:24 PM [Adam Montana] you cant buy a candy bar for 1 when you only have 5000 notes

12:24 PM [mell] gm adam

12:24 PM [Den56] Adam Montana - Is he 100 percent sure the smaller demons are in the trucks ?????

12:24 PM [Adam Montana] Den56 calm down lol! I'm getting there

12:24 PM [Adam Montana]

12:24 PM [Den56] Adam Montana - sorry my friend

12:24 PM [Adam Montana] no probelm bud,. this is exciting!

12:24 PM [Adam Montana] ok

12:25 PM [Adam Montana] so we emailed all last week - it started with a 10 day deadline to SOMETHING, but we didn't know what

12:25 PM [Adam Montana] turns out he was keeping an eye on the activities of certain freight and security companies

12:25 PM [Adam Montana] tracking how many trucks were coming in, and how many were scheduled to leave

guy's :

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Thanks, it seems like it was just a couple years ago when everyone was watching for the Smaller Notes....I could have read it elsewhere or maybe even listened to one of the Poo Rurus back then.....Frank26 comes to mind.

Oh Well......I was on the Hunt for the Missing Money if it is indeed Missing and they just noticed 3 days before a big 3 day Investor Conference......

Honestly, I am thinking the Fake News, Mis Information is in full swing to get as many people as possible to just dump their Dinar.

I am no expert but I have heard a few Dealer/Brokers are looking to buy back Dinar so could it be this Mis Information is posed to get people to sell back....As I understand any Un Sold Dinar would need to be return to the CBI so that would leave the Dealer holding the bad so to speak.

Just thinking why everything was so close just before this big3 day Conference.

Karsten

• Thanks 3

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

I can tell you that the dealers are looking to buy back and they have been running out as well. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Chuck, So ponder if you will all the Positive Vibes over the last couple weeks, the lack of any available Dinar unless way over priced. Dealers offering to bay it (Dinar) Back......Pop out a huge Mis Information Blast to get people depressed, while still depressed over the last couple months of Covid BS......How many would now be jumping to get off the ride and re coup at least what they had in this colorful play money.

So say Dealers/Currency Brokers where to buy back a couple billion or More World Wide and they where to be stuck with it....that would be a Couple Billion Iraq and the CBI wouldn't have to buy back after the RV/RI Exchanges.....That is if Dealer/Brokers have to return Unsold Dinar to the CBI to start with.....Damn Tommy Bahama Shirts  and Margarita Ville are starting to make so sorta sence.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

My connect-the-dots may be off whereas I seem to recall the armored truck and Green Zone occurred about the time the Green Zone was beginning to be opened. I may be off so please don't hold me to it. Although many articles have appeared about the progress of opening the Green Zone, I don't recall (maybe incorrectly) the Green Zone being announced as totally and positively ALL opened up TO INCLUDE the Baghdad International Airport WITH minimal to NO security traveling to and from said air port via highways in and around Baghdad.

My opinion is the ALL CLEAR announcement with the Green Zone fully open is a NECESSARY piece to support THEE Bicraqi going from War TO Peace.

Well, OK, faulty memory and opinion all mixed in.

ALL told, LOOKIN' GOOD!!!

:undocumented::undocumented::undocumented:

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Karsten said:

Chuck, So ponder if you will all the Positive Vibes over the last couple weeks, the lack of any available Dinar unless way over priced. Dealers offering to bay it (Dinar) Back......Pop out a huge Mis Information Blast to get people depressed, while still depressed over the last couple months of Covid BS......How many would now be jumping to get off the ride and re coup at least what they had in this colorful play money.

So say Dealers/Currency Brokers where to buy back a couple billion or More World Wide and they where to be stuck with it....that would be a Couple Billion Iraq and the CBI wouldn't have to buy back after the RV/RI Exchanges.....That is if Dealer/Brokers have to return Unsold Dinar to the CBI to start with.....Damn Tommy Bahama Shirts  and Margarita Ville are starting to make so sorta sence.

Karsten

My guess is all the currency the dealers buy back from say you or I would be theirs to do with what they want. So say a RV happened and they just bought back 20 million dinar well the dealer is going to take that money to the bank as his owned and exchange it to become a multi millionaire. The only money that truly gets tracked is the money the dealers get from the CBI or whatever bank to originally sell to the public. Actually buying back dinar that has already been sold to the public the dealer doesn’t really have to report. Also I spoke with currency exchange yesterday and they are still completely out of dinar to sell! So personally I always thought once dinar dealers couldn’t get their hands on dinar to sell that we would be really close to a revaluation IMO!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4