Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI NEWS

sonny1

Thanks for the post. While the RV might,possibly,could, & can happen during Ramadan,and we hope it does. Sadly we are talking about Iraq and what appears to be some the laziest corrurpt people this side of DC, who are in no hurry to accomplish anything IMO. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just so you all know, cbi doesnt have any marked days for holiday during ramadan. Just go to the cbi website and click the cbi on the left side and scroll down to holidays, not one off holiday til september. I dont know why everyone says it wont, cant happen during ramadan............ if cbi is open it can rv......

Awwee Sonny you came back to us....missed seeing your post :):):)

It could happen during Ramadan...

Just to show their loyalty to Allah and not indulging after they have their new wealth...

The government will be working, stores, shops, etc. They just cannot look happy, and fast during the day.

So I believe it could happen from now to the end of the year, but I believe it is so close I can smell the salty air of New Zealand when I cash in and take a month vacation......

New Zealand is definitely on my list too - go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

I think it was Adam Montana who said in Iraq history nothing ever happened during Ramaden. I just want to say that it was awsome to see a post by you. Wish you would come back and be more active in this site. We all value your input very much and thanks for the post!

• Upvote 4

Just so you all know, cbi doesnt have any marked days for holiday during ramadan. Just go to the cbi website and click the cbi on the left side and scroll down to holidays, not one off holiday til september. I dont know why everyone says it wont, cant happen during ramadan............ if cbi is open it can rv......

I was under the impression (and have been told) that they dont do anything for financial gain during Ramadan, did that change since last month??????

Thanks for the news sonny1,glad to hear from ya!!

I was under the impression (and have been told) that they dont do anything for financial gain during Ramadan, did that change since last month??????

Think about this for just a second.......

lets say this were true. That would mean:

No gas stations open.

No food markets open.

No banks open.

No airports open.

No nothing open. (I know, grammar police attack!)

Now lets look at this in another light:

Say everything does remain open, but everything is marked down to cost of doing business *only*..........NOT!!! ;)

The people of Iraq still work, most just don't eat, smoke, and do more praying during the day. They still need to survive, So your comment about no financial gain kimjackie is incorrect. I suspect were ever you heard that they were mis informed or you misunderstood there comments.

pp

The people of Iraq still work, most just don't eat, smoke, and do more praying during the day. They still need to survive, So your comment about no financial gain kimjackie is incorrect. I suspect were ever you heard that they were mis informed or you misunderstood there comments.

pp

I tried to tell them that too, but everyone keeps insisting that IF things are closed...........They don't close stuff.For the most part everything stays "business as usual" occasionally they will have less hours in the day of work, but only rarely.

Edited by Teresa82