Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 17 June 2020

Adam Montana

9 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Yeah, I figured it was just a joke  :jester:

Happy Friday y’all 🥳

Thugs is the Clown and I’m the board jester.  I can’t help myself.  I like to Laugh, especially on Friday.  Hope you all have a great weekend.  😆 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thugs is the Clown and I’m the board jester. 
I like to Laugh, especially on Friday.

I Wrote TGIF On My Clown Shoes - Which Stands For ‘Toes Go In First’ ! :o 

image.jpeg.1c666d1c6486154b3b5511be96bf868c.jpeg

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 11

On 6/17/2020 at 10:27 PM, edithjimmy said:

Thanks Adam, I'm excited, and so nervous , I just pray i get all the paper work done .  Just sitting on needles.    Now all we need is for America get their stuff together  no more riots and protesting. 

freedom from fear.jpg

Edithjimmy, you got me to thinking. This may sound strange but people are Afraid of being Successful. They get to the last step and are afraid of making the transition. They are moving into the unknown, what happens when this RVs, who am I talking to, where to go, can these people be trusted, etc. I have been in this investment for over 17+ years (I need to get my head examined - :lol:) and on this board about 9+ years. I am in every one of Adam's business structures but one. I can honestly say that when the RV happens there is A Defined Process - Road Map for us to follow. I am not privy to any special information but if have taken advantage of the opportunities that Adam has made available to us you can see how everything lines up. I have taken advantage of these and have done so for my family members. If you have not done so, you may want to consider / look into VIP, OSI, Corp VIP, etc. Your journey going forward will be much more rewarding, easier, and less stressful. Not doing a sales pitch but with so many getting into this as things seem coming to an end you need to understand how to manage your future. It will sure beat going down to the bank and cashing out.  :twocents:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

CF, I like your enthusiasm about this "as things seem coming to an end", but every time we seem to be THERE, something always pulls the rug out from under us. It would be wonderful if this is the time and I really would LOVE to be able to go down to the bank to cash out. As a VIPer, I will be following Adam's lead. When I got into this I was in my 60's with lots of dreams. Now I am coming up on 82 and just hoping to be able to cash and helping those that mean so much to me. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY all.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, yendor said:

but every time we seem to be THERE, something always pulls the rug out from under us.

That is so true!! But what keeps me optimistic is the fact that things do seem different this time with Kazemi in charge! I like what I’ve seen so far, he definitely appears to be more action oriented. Only time will tell, but I feel like it’s ok to be hopeful still. 
:crossedfingers:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, yendor said:

CF, I like your enthusiasm about this "as things seem coming to an end", but every time we seem to be THERE, something always pulls the rug out from under us. It would be wonderful if this is the time and I really would LOVE to be able to go down to the bank to cash out. As a VIPer, I will be following Adam's lead. When I got into this I was in my 60's with lots of dreams. Now I am coming up on 82 and just hoping to be able to cash and helping those that mean so much to me. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY all.

Man, I was in my 40's and in good health. Now I am planning the transition, so I know where you are coming from. I am planning on seeing you at the RV party my friend, do not let me down.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

That is so true!! But what keeps me optimistic is the fact that things do seem different this time with Kazemi in charge! I like what I’ve seen so far, he definitely appears to be more action oriented. Only time will tell, but I feel like it’s ok to be hopeful still. 
:crossedfingers:

I would have to agree, plus Trump is not sticking around. Iraq needs to start taking charge. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

If I remember correctly, there was at times talk of a basket of currencies being revalued at the same time. The Vietnamese Dong seems to be getting a little more attention along with the ZIM. Maybe I am just being wishful, but one thing for sure, we never know what is going on behind the scenes, so just maybe. We do have to remain positive and optimistic.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Ok”953BD7348-B61B-4775-9705-272C3DFC0F6A.thumb.jpeg.d0a07adc256e08743bff1e7ac4e4a80c.jpeg

6-21-20 

Thursday I wrote that this is a NEWS driven Stock Market and on Friday we got some tough news from Apple and CV spiking in many of the Southern States.  Friday premarket we had a nice pop and it looked like we were going a lot higher.  I don’t know when Apple made its announcement about closing a number of their stores due to the spike in CV cases but around 10:30 ET I could tell from my charts something was going on.  I was in two Swings from Thursday, Spot and Roku and both had nice premarket pops and where going up nicely after open. When I saw the Market turn down I sold both, booking a nice gain and profit.  I saved 10 dollars in Spot and about 5 in Roku.  When I have big gains I don’t fiddle around in this crazy market I close my trades and RUN!!  If you think this Market is Volatile you’re correct.  I don’t start Swings expecting to sell one day later.  It stinks but imo you take what the Market gives you and if you sense a downturn you have to bail. ( or be willing to give up some of your gain.  I don’t do that in my Swing Trades).  The News on Friday was not good and the Market didn’t think so either.  It was a rush to the exits and fade em Friday was in force.  

Let me go over 3 points on the chart above, starting at the top.  

1.  The sell off Friday was fierce but we managed to stay above the E20. (dotted line)

We did close below the E8 so I’ll be looking for a breach of that E20 on Monday.  If we break that the next line of defense is the E50 at 2990ish.  

2. The next line of defense is the 100 and 200 EMA’s.  They are piggy backing for the time being and they are a huge line of support. We really do not want to see the 50-100-200 EMA’s to be breached. If they are we’ll be going a lot lower imo.

3.  At the bottom of the chart is my own indicator which is “proceed with extreme caution”..  We are kind of in a “ let’s see what happens mode” these days.  After that burst up we are kind of churning waiting for news.  Friday’s News May the catalyst that sends us lower.  

We’ll see what happens tomorrow.  I’m thinking we are heading down to the E20 so that is our first watch point.  After that it’s the E50 and after that it’s the E100 and 200.

I’m not Expecting that all to happen tomorrow unless we get another surprise in the news.  Apple blindsided us on Friday. 

• Thanks 1

Pitcher, you are a smart person! I know absolute zero about trading, but I do remember Kim Clement saying “20,000”... This is in direct relation to the dinar.. My guess is that it will go back down to 20,000 as the RV or RI happens.. time will tell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Pitcher, you are a smart person! I know absolute zero about trading, but I do remember Kim Clement saying “20,000”... This is in direct relation to the dinar.. My guess is that it will go back down to 20,000 as the RV or RI happens.. time will tell.

Thank you but I’m not that smart,  I just go all in and work hard at whatever I do.   I’ve always thought the Market would sell off pretty big before an RV or a new System is introduced.  The last Market sell off in March was the perfect scenario for an RV imo, all time highs followed by a 35% sell off due to the Coronavirus.  To get back to 20k on the Dow you ‘re looking at a 20% drop from Friday’s close.  If the Spike in CV cases gets out of control it will happen with no problem, especially if the economy gets locked down again.  

We are living in very very interesting times.  Thank you Greg for sharing your info from your friend in Iraq.  We all appreciate it very much.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Ok, we are off and running in the Markets.  They took us below the E20 right out of the gate and are now rallying.  That is a great sign and I’ve already scalped Aaple and Roku.  Sitting back and watching for trends now.  We are green so far in all the major indices. Let’s see if we can hold our gains.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

6CB31F70-42F4-4AF5-9314-4B5546291D81.thumb.jpeg.6ba87d88cea2bb8811248e34350d8b67.jpeg

We had a nice day today.  We went down and tested the E20 and bounced nicely closing above the E8.  If we get an up day tomorrow then we’ll be looking at a run to 3156. We could still reverse as we have been basically churning the last 4 days.  The market is just waiting for news to decide which way we head

I circled two items. 

1.  You should be able to see the bounce off the E20.  A good sign

2  Below the chart my leading indicator needs to go green. It’s nuetral  We could go either way.  

We’ll wait and see what happens.  Some big plays today were Big Tech, Amzn, Goog, Shop, NFLX, RNG, Adbe, Veev, Nvda, AAPL,  ZM, and Msft to mention a few.  Most were up over 2.75%  The NASDAQ has totally recouped all it’s March sell off.    The chart below is very impressive.  A lot of people go into value stocks or beaten down stocks after a massive sell off.  I always stay with the leaders. The stocks that were leading going into a sell off usually lead us out of it.  It makes sense. They are the leaders because of earnings and many stocks in the Tech Sector actually have benefited from the stay at home economy.  I will ride this horse until it stops working.  I am a straight up momo Trader.  

19233DD1-D306-461E-BCE5-D2AE8BCF20C3.thumb.jpeg.cbceaae62c83e52d39dc91e4d61e97f8.jpeg

I’m also keeping an eye on oil.  As the economy begins to open up world wide the demand should increase.  We’ll have to see about a second wave of the CV.  South Korea said cases are starting to rise again.  We are sitting just below the E 200 and we are riding the 50% retrace Fib line from the March lows.  I’ll alert you when and if we get over the 200 EMA.  

• Thanks 4

52 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Deputy: A number of MPs recovered from Corona and Wednesday, we will vote on the borrowing law

%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-4-6

16:27 - 22/06/2020

MP Amjad Al-Uqabi confirmed, on Monday, that a number of members of Parliament were infected with Corona virus, but they recovered, noting that this week will witness a vote on the borrowing law.

Al-Aqabi told Al-Maaluma that "a number of members of the legislative authority have recovered from Corona after contracting the virus during the past few days." Without disclosing their names.

He added, "Next Wednesday will see a vote on the law on external and internal borrowing," noting that "the oil and gas law will be included in the upcoming sessions."

On 6/17/2020 at 8:43 AM, Adam Montana said:

The only thing we are missing right now is the HCL.

And even that "smells" close.

:o 

LINK

Deputy: A number of MPs recovered from Corona and Wednesday, we will vote on the borrowing law

%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-4-6

16:27 - 22/06/2020

MP Amjad Al-Uqabi confirmed, on Monday, that a number of members of Parliament were infected with Corona virus, but they recovered, noting that this week will witness a vote on the borrowing law.

Al-Aqabi told Al-Maaluma that "a number of members of the legislative authority have recovered from Corona after contracting the virus during the past few days." Without disclosing their names.

He added, "Next Wednesday will see a vote on the law on external and internal borrowing," noting that "the oil and gas law will be included in the upcoming sessions."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 11
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

"the oil and gas law will be included in the upcoming sessions."

:o 

Source revealed what he will discuss .. A new Kurdish delegation will visit Baghdad tomorrow, Tuesday

125309.jpg?watermark=4

Policy 06/22/2020 17:19 275    

Baghdad today - Erbil 

The Kurdistan Regional Government decided to send an official delegation to Baghdad tomorrow, Tuesday, headed by Deputy Prime Minister Qubad Talabani. 

According to an official statement of the Kurdistan Regional  Government, the delegation will include both Deputy Prime Minister Qubad Talabani, Finance Minister Awat Sheikh Janab, Minister of Planning Dara Rashid and Minister of Territory Khaled Shawani and head of the Cabinet Office Omid Sabah 

and a government source familiar with (Baghdad today) revealed that "the head of the regional government, Masroor Barzani, had a long meeting with the delegation who will visit Baghdad and informed him of the region's complete readiness to implement all the conditions of Baghdad." 

The source added during his talk to (Baghdad today), that "the delegation will agree to Delivering oil and all revenues against the federal government's pledge to send the salaries of employees, peshmerga, and the region’s full share of the budget. ”

He pointed out that "the Kurdistan government faces popular and political pressures as a result of the financial crisis and the Corona pandemic and the debts it has paid to the oil companies, and it wants to find solutions with Baghdad as soon as possible for fear of launching large demonstrations in Sulaimaniyah and the cities of the region." 

The government’s decision comes at a time when hundreds of employees in Sulaimaniya have started a signature campaign to link their salaries to the federal government directly without returning to the Kurdistan government.

It is noteworthy that the Kurdish delegation visited the capital Baghdad several times, and the agreement was agreed in principle between the region and the center on several files, including the delivery of the region's oil, oil imports and salaries of Kurdistan employees.

LINK

###################################

LINK

A high-ranking delegation from the region will visit Baghdad tomorrow .. and Barzani: We are ready for a radical solution and a comprehensive agreement

A high-ranking delegation from the region will visit Baghdad tomorrow .. and Barzani: We are ready for a radical solution and a comprehensive agreement

06/22/2020 13:09:18
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4