Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 17 June 2020

Adam Montana

4 minutes ago, edithjimmy said:

Now all we need is for America get their stuff together  no more riots and protesting. 

freedom from fear.jpg

:twothumbs: Says It ALL, edithjimmy, AND ALL The Very Best!!!! :tiphat:

Many paid it forward with their lives. Speaks to me to maintain the fight!

Thank You, Adam, for the upbeat and informative post!!!

:flagsmiley:   :flagsmiley:   :flagsmiley:

I have been watching the physical Iraqi Dinar dry up from the vendors. The ones still offering Iraqi Dinar are really escalating the prices.

One of the VERY Good Signs, I suspect.

Is THEE “fabled” “RV” “text” dusted off, yet, AND ready for “deployment”?

Hope So!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, keylime said:

Hi Adam.  How about a discount on that OSI bundle thingy. I have VIP!" rel="">VIP and Name Reserve info" rel="">Name Reserve but I'm considering leveling up.  Thank you for everything. 

This recent COVID situation shook up a lot of things... to be blunt, as prepared as I feel right now, I was not prepared for a global shut down.

That sounds extreme, but it happened, and I could have been better prepared.

I've been revamping a few things on the back end here (to be released and announced in the near future), and I can give your request some consideration as I'm going through everything. Please send in a support ticket with your ideas and mention that I asked you to have it assigned to me. I'll keep an eye out for it.

:twothumbs: 

16 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Here U Go ‘Slick’ - Some Clown Just ‘Slipped’ This Article Into Ur Oil Thread ! :o 

‘Butt’ Enough Of These ‘Crude’ Jokes ...

That was over the top, even for you :lol: 

16 hours ago, DinarThug said:

opportunities in Iraq. It remains the best place on earth to find and produce oil.

That says it all! :twothumbs: 

12 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I want to share a few thoughts on what I’m seeing on the Daily chart above.  

Always appreciate your posts! Thanks for bringing your perspective on the markets, Pitcher.

:tiphat: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

14 hours ago, Pitcher said:

The 3 EMA’s 200, 100, and 50 are still juxtaposed and is Major support system" rel="">support at 2966 ish.  Just below those is the 61.8 Fib.line at 2925 as I drew it. So those are your 2 main lines of support system" rel="">support.  As long as we do not break those lines I will not worry too much.

Head Spin GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

NEED -MORE-COFFEE !! Pitcher, thanks for the 'heads up' !   :o
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Yesterday I wrote this paragraph to close my post.

On 6/17/2020 at 5:44 PM, Pitcher said:

Continue watching the news and I will tell you what I’m seeing. For now we have two solid Supports.  If we break those we’ll reevaluate the situation.  I just wanted you to know that I am uneasy with today’s action and I wanted to alert you to all those gaps.  What I’m really wanting is to see this market consolidate or trend sideways for awhile to catch up with last weeks burst up. 

Thursday  6-18-20.  Below is a blown up Daily Chart of the S&P 500

4C0285A9-34B6-4E33-BC07-45917C7ABF52.thumb.jpeg.024dc081bfb02a763421e4def8387533.jpeg

Today was the semi sideways day I was looking for and we just barely finished positive on the S&P 500.  I circled two items of interest on this chart.

1.  The Close today finished at 3115.34 or above the E8.  This is my own line I look for on the Daily Chart. Others use a Simple MA 10 which closed just below.  The main thing is we stayed above the EMA20 and the SMA 20. Bottom line, we did exactly what I wanted to see

2.  I hope you can see the 3 Major moving averages. You should be able to see the 50 EMA has crossed above the 200 EMA.  It’s not a great upward angle but it is above both the E200, (green dotted line) and the E100 (red dotted line).  The E50 is clearly on top and this should signal some up movement going forward. The Stochastics are rising nicely, so a few more days like today and we might just challenge the Resistance at 3232  I believe if we do that we could go back to the all time high and the 100% Fib line or a complete retrace from the March Lows!!  Wow..  I will also say if that happens we could bust up to 3300-3500.  Sounds crazy right, it is, this entire Covid Market is nuts.  

This is still a very News driven and a Stock pickers Market.  If you try to play those beaten down Sectors like Oil, Banking, or Hospitality then you do so at your own peril.  I mostly trade high growth large cap Tech stocks. Today I made two Day Trades in Spot and Roku.  Both did very well so I took profits in both but left some behind for a Swing Trade.  We’ll see what happens.

Yesterday I was thinking we could go either way but was leaning down.  Today I’m thinking it could still go down but I’m leaning up. Haha.  It’s a very volatile market and sometimes it turns on a dime either way.  I just Trade what I see and I’m willing to take a little chance on those swings.  I will be Day Trading tomorrow and watching my Swings for any huge breakdown. 

For those of you who held thru this Covid Market, congratulations!!  There is a lot to be said for buy and hold.  I used that strategy for 35 plus years.  I’m retired now and I’m an active Trader.  This fits well for my current needs.  I have spent years learning and trading and I do enjoy the game. I’m more about NOT losing my nest egg that I took a lifetime to obtain.  

Stay tuned do do your own DD and I will be around to tell you what I’m seeing.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Does anyone know what juxtaposed means.  

Here - I’ll Use It In A Sentence For Ya ... ;) 

Back When We All Bought Dinar - We All Thought That We Were ‘Juxtaposed’ To Be Invested In It Until The Following Weekend ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 13
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

We All Thought That We Were ‘Juxtaposed’ To Be Invested In It Until The Following Weekend

Really, I don’t think my Dinars ever got juxtaposed.

Mmm, I wonder if Judy Lyington had hers juxtaposed.  

I thought it meant kittens lying on top of each other. 

BFD7D51E-0DEE-4F22-8A4E-A487917982D6.jpeg.07f02192c60c823af848e4bebb64d8f1.jpeg

• Haha 7

21 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Does anyone know what juxtaposed means.  

juxtapose

verb

jux·ta·pose | \ ˈjək-stə-ˌpōz  \
juxtaposed; juxtaposing

Definition of juxtapose

transitive verb

: to place (different things) side by side (as to compare them or contrast them or to create an interesting effect) juxtapose unexpected combinations of colors, shapes and ideas
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

juxtapose

Thanks Half Crazy Runner.  It was a joke so Thugs could give us some funnies. I like setting him up just to see what comes out of his incredible brain.  See, I’m setting him up right now. Expect a clown with a giant head Gif.  

I think this clowns teeth are juxtaposing with his twin.  😂 😆 

8701509A-83BE-4A48-A628-1BE3949981EF.gif.e2fa70379ae1becb0d4531391c326d8e.gif 8701509A-83BE-4A48-A628-1BE3949981EF.gif.e2fa70379ae1becb0d4531391c326d8e.gif

• Haha 4

Just now, Pitcher said:

Thanks Half Crazy Runner.  It was a joke so Thugs could give us some funnies. I like setting him up just to see what comes out of his incredible brain.  See, I’m setting him up right now. Expect a clown with a giant head Gif.  

I think this clowns teeth are juxtaposing with his twin.  😂 😆 

8701509A-83BE-4A48-A628-1BE3949981EF.gif.e2fa70379ae1becb0d4531391c326d8e.gif 8701509A-83BE-4A48-A628-1BE3949981EF.gif.e2fa70379ae1becb0d4531391c326d8e.gif

Yeah, I figured it was just a joke  :jester:

Happy Friday y’all 🥳

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2