Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 17 June 2020

Adam Montana

18 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

The only thing we are missing right now is the HCL.

And even that "smells" close.

Thank you Adam.

My dog can smell it too.  We are close.

3304941D-3562-4255-90F0-DAE1A172A738.gif.fcc7cd078f635a5cd2f3d886ea3e6c04.gif

As long as the Kurds don’t get sidetracked the HCL should get done very soon.  😆 

3D00E217-C79A-4E83-96AA-BFC36C7C0F36.gif.f679ce0181990987eb8b8083065f6470.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

I'm hoping real soon,  I need to quit my JOB!  It is getting too stressful and I want out but cannot until RV.  Bring it on!  I'm still waiting patiently and impatiently.  Thanks for the weeklies.  I look forward to them each week!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Come on HCL!!!!!!!

:twothumbs:  Mr. Adam

Glad you are doing better we all have things to get to and DV

friends that we have to meet.  :)  Now take your medicine!!!!!! :D

24 minutes ago, 64jaguar said:

Thanks Adam, Things are looking promising. I'm hanging by a thread, The medicine I'm taking is worse than the Heart Attack I had a month ago.... I REALLY need a break from work!! 

Come on Iraq, you can do it!!! :twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, nannab said:

Come on HCL!!!!!!!

:twothumbs:  Mr. Adam

Glad you are doing better we all have things to get to and DV

friends that we have to meet.  :)  Now take your medicine!!!!!! :D

Thanks nannab, Feeling pretty good but the Statins and other drugs have me dragging my butt. I'm definitely not taking these Statins for any longer than I need to... I get the muscle wasting and overall feeling like I just got my arse kicked when I take em. Couldn't take them years ago for the same reason...I'll find another way!

Go HCL !!

GO Iraq !!

GO RV !!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, 64jaguar said:

Thanks Adam, Things are looking promising. I'm hanging by a thread, The medicine I'm taking is worse than the Heart Attack I had a month ago.... I REALLY need a break from work!! 

Come on Iraq, you can do it!!! :twothumbs:

Glad you’re ok. Statin drugs are rough. I’m not a doctor, I don’t even play one in tv, but I am a wellness coach. If you need any help with nutrition, I’ll be glad to chat with you. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Iraq "The Best Place on Earth to find and Produce Oil"

Petrel-Resources-logo-140619.png

17th June, 2020

Petrel Resources has said that its operations in Iraq, which had been dormant for some time, are "once again showing life".

In its Preliminary Results for the Year Ended 31/12/19, the company said:

"Our Iraqi, director, Riadh, is actively promoting our ongoing interest in participating in the development of the many oil opportunities in Iraq. It remains the best place on earth to find and produce oil.

"The political situation is finally stabilising. We have reconnected with people who assisted us between 1999 - 2010 when we were active in the country. Though only a small company, we have a track record in Iraq, we worked there for more than a decade and have a wealth of data on the oil geology of the country.

"We are hopeful that we will get an opportunity to play a part in developing the oil industry."

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

And even more impressive than that is the trajectory that this thread is on.

Oil, and Iraq, is on the move. 

Here U Go ‘Slick’ - Some Clown Just ‘Slipped’ This Article Into Ur Oil Thread ! :o 

‘Butt’ Enough Of These ‘Crude’ Jokes ...

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Iraq "The Best Place on Earth to find and Produce Oil"

Petrel-Resources-logo-140619.png

17th June, 2020

Petrel Resources has said that its operations in Iraq, which had been dormant for some time, are "once again showing life".

In its Preliminary Results for the Year Ended 31/12/19, the company said:

"Our Iraqi, director, Riadh, is actively promoting our ongoing interest in participating in the development of the many oil opportunities in Iraq. It remains the best place on earth to find and produce oil.

"The political situation is finally stabilising. We have reconnected with people who assisted us between 1999 - 2010 when we were active in the country. Though only a small company, we have a track record in Iraq, we worked there for more than a decade and have a wealth of data on the oil geology of the country.

"We are hopeful that we will get an opportunity to play a part in developing the oil industry."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, peace1221 said:

Glad you’re ok. Statin drugs are rough. I’m not a doctor, I don’t even play one in tv, but I am a wellness coach. If you need any help with nutrition, I’ll be glad to chat with you. 

Thanks peace1221, A nice little RV will make me feel a LOT better... ! :twothumbs:

Appreciate the offer, I'm working on it!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3E6C057D-B5C5-4283-B24A-BF325A3C49F2.thumb.jpeg.68a5b83ff5d7f4a535445d1512e3dedf.jpeg

6-17-20

I want to share a few thoughts on what I’m seeing on the Daily chart above.  

1. The last 2 days action has not been too good, especially the last hour today.

2.  The S&P closed at 3113.49 and is sitting on the Ema 8. That’s not that big of a deal unless we breach that line tomorrow and then the 20 EMA ( purple dotted line)

3.  The 3 EMA’s 200, 100, and 50 are still juxtaposed and is Major support at 2966 ish.  Just below those is the 61.8 Fib.line at 2925 as I drew it. So those are your 2 main lines of support.  As long as we do not break those lines I will not worry too much.  

4.  A break of the Main Resistance line at 3233 will be a breakout to the upside.  

5.  I circled 2 gaps that may need to be filled at some point, 2538 ( from April 6 gap up) and 2310 (from the March 24th gap up). I’m not thinking we go all the way to the March 24th gap but that gap up on April 6th may need to fill.  There are also numerous gaps up from that April 6th gap that may need to fill.  

These are all things a Technical Trader looks at and I mention them not to frighten you but to let you know that those gaps are sitting there waiting to be filled imo.  We are still in a Bear Market and things are not great in this economy.  I listened to the entire Fed Chairs Congressional Hearing today and he didn’t sound to excited about the prospects for our economy.   He said two things that struck me as important.  First, the Fed is going to do everything in its power to keep the economy from crashing, and secondly, he said that Congress will need to pass a measure to provide more Stimulus Money.  The fact that CV is spiking in Southern States that opened last month and China is closing back down in certain areas due to a various hotspots (mostly in Beijing), tells us we are far from being done with the CV.  

Continue watching the news news and I will tell you what I’m seeing. For now we have two solid Supports.  If we break those we’ll reevaluate the situation.  I just wanted you to know that I am uneasy with today’s action and I wanted to alert you to all those gaps.  What I’m really wanting is to see this market consolidate or trend sideways for awhile to catch up with last weeks burst up. 

We’ll see what tomorrow brings us.  Stay positive and always do your own DD.  

• Thanks 8