Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We've Got A New Exchange Rate & A New Currency.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

6-17-2020   Intel Guru Delta  ...WE KNOW SOMETHING IS UP.  The value has to change.  IT'S NO SECRET ANYMORE.  Of course we don't know the exact date but it looks like we're on the verge of seeing something happen...all good news in Iraq.  We're just WAITING for them to flip the switch...

6-16-2020    Intel Guru Frank26  ...The CBI is going through the process of the monetary reform for the currency and they made it very clear there isn't anymore hiding - Anymore innuendos - Anymore hoping to see the evidence ...they are talking about the new small category notes - A change in their exchange rate - A rate of 1 to 1. Yeah, a lot of things.  Today, it turns out the trickling of the information that's going down to the citizens is continuing... The central bank of Iraq is talking to the citizens and explaining what they're doing with the GOI (the government of Iraq)...a new plan is being prepared and will be presented to the government..."WE'VE GOT A NEW EXCHANGE RATE & A NEW  CURRENCY", says the CBI, "and we're going to throw that fast ball to you GOI because you need it for the budget to run the country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

ALERT...This latest just in.

Judy Lyington's Note: (Rumors) Within the next 20 hours the RV Codes and 800#s notification to set exchange/ redemption appointments for Tier 4b (us, the Internet Group) were set to be released. Arrests of leaders in the Deep State were ongoing at this moment.

BRUCE THE GOOSE: 

1. Everything Bruce was hearing was for this going in the middle of the week, or by Wed. 17 June
2. The Wells Fargo process of sending out emails was that the 800#s would be released in four batches, or take about four hours. 
3. If you have currency and no Zim when you exchange you will have full access to all of your exchange immediately. The Zim would be set up on a long term payout of your choice of 10 to 100 years (none or five if you were a senior).

4. There would be no tax on your exchange. There would be tax on the interest earned off your monies. 
5. On Zim: if you have ten or less 100 Trillion Dollar Zim Notes, you have a better opportunity to negotiate a better rate than those Zim holders with over ten 100 Trillion notes.

6. The longer the payout period you choose, the higher interest rates you could obtain, perhaps up to 9.45%.

7. There was no more 20/80% for your personal use and your humanitarian project. You would have full access to all of your funds (except that in your structured payout).

8. You should calculate how much you need for the first 90 days – until your first quarterly payment.

9. Just an idea: Since you were not taxed on your initial exchange and thus the monies in your Mother Lode Account would not be taxable, though were taxed on the interest earned, your interest could be paid into a secondary account and you could use those monies for your humanitarian needs so you don’t touch the mother lode account (which would likely not be taxed if they went into your nonprofit organization). You could take the money you wanted for your personal needs from the mother lode account.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Judy Lyington's Note: (Rumors) Within the next 20 hours the RV Codes and 800#s notification to set exchange/ redemption appointments for Tier 4b (us, the Internet Group) were set to be released. Arrests of leaders in the Deep State were ongoing at this moment.

Judy, Judy, Judy......You’re not lying again are you.

I called Miss Cleo and she thinks you are fibbing.

CF9DDB91-D67E-4A7A-A71D-706B6AAD66B1.gif.a235f69296c432dfba69242e9cb8403f.gif

• Haha 11
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Weegie - Bruce Told U Not To Touch The ‘Mother Lode’ ! :o 

When+you+start+stirring+shit+up

I can’t get this out of my mind Thugs. Thanks for giving me some bad memories going to the zoo when I was a youngster.  Bongo the gorilla thought he needed to share his business. Of course it hit me smack in the face.  

I believe one off my friends coined the term poop faced when he saw what happened to me!  😂 

80ADC5B7-7F9A-454E-AF9A-059AE3950831.gif.79c2cf76525db8e9729619cfcbee1e01.gif

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I believe one off my friends coined the term poop faced when he saw what happened to me!  😂 

Then Be Careful About Opening Threads In The Rumor Section - Weegie Also Likes To ‘Fling Poo’ ! :o 

80ADC5B7-7F9A-454E-AF9A-059AE3950831.gif.79c2cf76525db8e9729619cfcbee1e01.gif

And Today With All Of His Postings From Frank, Bruce And Judy - He Really Went Completely Ape $h!+ ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 6