Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Opinions @ 9:45 AM CDT - 6/16/2020

Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Mnt Goat   So, today’s news is all about the currency auctions and the finance ministry under the minister Ali Allawi wanting to implement a package of financial and banking reforms. Still Iraq has not secured the $5 billion needed to pay the June salaries...It does seem something BIG is being lined up for the end of June as many issues seem to merge towards that time period. This may just be a matter of when Iraq finally meets its demise. But still we have not yet heard OPENLY in the news from the CBI or the Finance ministry on the “project to delete the zeros”...I do know for a FACT that Iraq is looking seriously for a new [CBI] governor that al-Kazemi will appoint...So we wait to see who he selects.   ...Meantime the auctions have been taken out of the direct supervision of the CBI and are now supervised by the Finance Ministry. This is...FACT! 

*** Pimpy  ...I'm going to be attending all 3 days [of the IF-EXPO]...I'm going to share the information with you.  I highly anticipate the discussion of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate in these meetings.  I can't imagine any way around it.  That's one of the biggest topics that would be discussed in regards to their budget, their future and purchasing power they're gonna need to be on the international scene.  Also what they need to talk about is their sovereignty which is really big.  These are the things I'll be looking for and there should be a lot of great information coming out of this meeting so it looks like Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I'm gonna...go ahead and watch these bad boys and report to you as it's going on. 

*** Footforward   ...my opinion...I think the dinar may be higher then I've originally thought...Also, my opinion is the dong may go in June and the dinar in July. :confused2:We know what they say about opinions...LOL..!

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 5