Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

25 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

It is also Fathers Day, here in America.  That would be a sweet Fathers Day gift for all you dads, plus all the rest of us.   :)

It’s also the day with the most day light: the 21 is the longest day of the year

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
44 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

It is also Fathers Day, here in America.  That would be a sweet Fathers Day gift for all you dads, plus all the rest of us.   :)

Yes it would. ❤️❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Stay grounded folks and don't get your hopes up in case it doesn't happen this weekend.  This guy Jeff may mean well but he has put out quite a few dates and they have come and gone. If he's right then great! I feel we're close though. Hang tight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Been here "on the brink" just too many times to get overly excited. I won't let myself get too hyped until I get that elusive text from THE MAN saying, "it's DONE, let's rock and roll".... Then, I'll probably have to change my pants and undershorts before I head to the bank.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Jeff knows absolutely nothing. If it were to happen this weekend it would be coincidence.   Nothing more.  Don't  get excited. He is another guru.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3
6 hours ago, cranman said:

Jeff knows absolutely nothing. If it were to happen this weekend it would be coincidence.   Nothing more.  Don't  get excited. He is another guru.

This is so true, but he can sure spin it. He just may get lucky with this one. I am looking for big things to happen within the world starting the 19th of June. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
Just now, ChuckFinley said:

I just watch that video yesterday and the new GulfStream. I like the way you are thinking.   :bravo:

Yes sir. Maybe some day we’ll get some air time together.  👍🏻

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, gregp said:

Yes sir. Maybe some day we’ll get some air time together.  👍🏻

For sure, I am planing on living life in a whole new dimension. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Apparently I'm a real sucker for bizjet promos....got my private license at 17. Kinda like a Harley...once you have been there it's hard to get it out of the blood stream.   ✈️ 🏍️

• Thanks 2
49 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Apparently I'm a real sucker for bizjet promos....got my private license at 17. Kinda like a Harley...once you have been there it's hard to get it out of the blood stream.   ✈️ 🏍️

You’re a step ahead of us my friend.👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

+100 for you my friend. That’s awesome!

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 2

Good morning Ron, and thanks for these uplifting and motivating posts. Here's hoping for all that this comes into reality so we can all move forward and bring our dreams to reality. :cigar:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning DV, here's an opinion & comment by Petra that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Petra *** Article:  "The Iraqi Central Bank and the Bank for International Settlements agree to increase investment opportunities"  Quotes:  "The Central Bank of Iraq held a remote meeting with the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) to discuss prospects for joint cooperation and investment mechanisms between the two parties.";  "the two sides agreed on the contribution of the Bank for International Settlements to enhance the capabilities of the Central Bank of Iraq and increase investment opportunities in foreign reserves."   Who better knows they are under Article 14 and cannot transact internationally...unless?  So why make this commitment of investment?   It's a rhetorical question!  And yes, of course they would know about the rate change because they are the ones who will notify all the other CB's around the world when it is formally announced by the CBI. Somethings coming!!!  Watch the CBI!!!  

• By ronscarpa
      Good Afternoon DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or  when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Footforward *** They need international investment. They need that for a revaluation to happen. The RV can't be sustained without international investment coming back into the country...

*** MilitiaMan *** Article: "Finance: the automation system will enhance the management of the financial position"   ...They cannot go live with this automation without being article 8 compliant...The CBI is talking about major and influential reforms.. Well, imo being article 8 compliant to get hooked up with this new system with upwards of 80 - 90 countries and to be influential suggests that they are going to be serious and competitive in trade... IMO! They have no way to go but to go Article 8. They are in cooperation with the UN. They minister was given the go ahead to negotiate the contract. Well, he is not going to show up with out knowing what to fill in the spread sheet in (IQD= / $) with...So lets see what they do. My bet is there is no turning back now...imo.

*** Mark *** ...the banks over there…bringing their staff up to speed for a change in value.  I am told the plan is to change the value by an Revalue or reinstatement.  After there is a change in value – then they redenominate…meaning they release their lower denomination bills...If they do a reinstatement my understanding is they go back to their original rate and figure in consumer pricing, and inflation…so I believe the old rate was $3.22. So adding in a bit more for inflation gives you a rough idea what the street rate will be.

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning DV, here's an opinion & comment that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Jeff *** I don't know if you guys have noticed the level of articles coming out.  They have ending and completion written all over them.  There was one article this morning talking about Iraq joining the World Trade.  They could only do that when their currency is internally recognized.  There's a second one talking about the only way to revive Iraq's economy is to reform the banking sector to promote and launch investment...These articles...have ending and completing all over them as Iraq reaches the end of that borrowing law...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning DV, here's an opinion & comment that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Delta ***  ...they say when Iraq goes back internationally they have to go to the pre-war...that's about $3.22.  They're talking about a reinstatement...it's a one way street.  There's no going back. You can see the urgency and rushing to finalize this...because they know when they release the value and go international whoever becomes the president in the U.S. they cannot change that anymore because it's a one way street.  If they go right now, to say 1 to 1, they cannot come back and say we're going back to 1200 dinar.  It doesn't work anymore...they are moving very fast...they have to finish and finalize the new rate. 

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "ASIA TIMES: ASIA-PACIFIC COUNTRIES SIGN WORLD'S LARGEST TRADE PACT ... INCLUDING VIETNAM, INDONESIA "   Vietnam is getting into the same situation as Iraq . Unless they release a rate it will be hard to do business in Vietnam with all these zeros. This is one to watch. I have proof that the Dong was scheduled to revalue way back in 2011 and was held up due to money laundering for China . But that was 9 years ago. It is way overdue to revalue.

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.