Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank Is Back In The Currency Auction And Sold More Than $ 224 Million

yota691

•  
  •  

The Independent / - The central bank administration re-entered the foreign currency sale auction window to work on Monday, ignoring all the observations and reservations that accompanied the currency auction operations.

A list of the banks participating in the auction, obtained by Al-Mustaqila and republished, showed that the total sums sold exceeded $ 224 million.

%D9%85%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%AF-2--e15922097105

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

I was going to ignore this but I can't let it go knowing how stressed some people are today. 

The WORLDWIDE events that are about to unfold are nothing short of STUNNINGLY UNBELIEVABLE.  A Global Cabal,(if you will), has spent the last 100 years manipulating your money. They have turned you into a slave who doesn't even understand that the dollar is not money, but a debt we all owe to the world Banking system. 

Furthermore,  even fewer people understand that America is not [And has not been] operating under the Law of the Constitution for a long time. 

Trump "Appears", to be rapidly changing us back to the Constitutional Law. The effects of such an event are going to be GLOBAL. And will completely remove the control of the world Banking system from the FEW and place that control in Trump's hands.  

This is by no means going to be an easy transition.  It will be chaotic as the current masters of the money are not just going to give up. 

But as President Trump keeps saying,  "Follow the Plan". 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

LGD, agreed 100% on all points with the exception of one . Without knowing how to quantify it, I feel more people are aware of these facts than previously thought. There are those who think like us and want to return to Constitutional Law and policies, those that want to maintain the status quo and usher in the One World (european-like) government.  Its my belief that with the semi-censored internet, there are less ignorant types out there than before. JMHO. 

• Upvote 2

Well it's obvious I missed the update that the CBI wasn't going to let the Finance Dept. handle the auctions. The governor didn't like all those accusations about the corruption with the auctions an wanted Finance to take it over. I think they all got together an decided what percentage each person an dept. could steal an started back business as usual...Iran's running a little short on funds an needing some quick money. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2