Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why is it people always fall for the media magic show? Looking at what the Left hand is doing and never seeing the real story in the right hand. 

What is this entire lie about the Panic pandemic about? Look at what is happening and NOT in the News. 

Your entire financial world is in A 

TRANSFORMATION. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I want to show everyone something that I suspect few would catch.

What I think I've discovered here is so HUGE that I would pray and hope that even @Adam Montana

would chime in with his opinion. 

I came across this article from the Central Bank of Iraq. I don't know if any of our master news hounds 

have posted it already, so please forgive me if someone has.

But I wanted to bring it to this thread as I know some think that the whole Gold Standard concept is far fetched. 

Yet what I'm about to point out is the real possibility that the CBI Gov. just confirmed that 

NESERA/GESERA 

is not only real but something that has already become a part of his lexicon and thoughts.

The central bank issues an explanation about the concept of foreign currency reserves

The central bank issues an explanation about the concept of foreign currency reserves

Posted, 2020-06-26

On Thursday, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, issued a clarification on the concept of foreign currency reserves and its uses.

Alaak said in a statement today that

“with regard to the uses and concept of foreign currency reserves (cash, deposits, bonds, gold)

with the central bank,

unfortunately some understand the foreign reserves of the central bank as a surplus invested abroad.”

He added that “the real financial surplus the government has from surplus funds that it invests in various forms such as sovereign funds and investment funds, and generations funds and others …

As for the reserves at the central bank they correspond to the dinar

issued to the government or others

it is a cover for the local currency

and must not be less than the level of adequacy

It is determined by international principles,

otherwise the value of the local currency (the dinar) will collapse,

as happened in the previous system. ”

He continued: “As for how the reserve is managed in terms of the type of currencies and the type of instruments, they are governed by internationally recognized rules and in all central banks, and we follow the same rules and in the subject are complex and broad technical details.

It should be noted that when the government borrows internally, it is tantamount to withdrawing from foreign reserves because the dinar that it borrows is pumped to the market and turns into a demand for mostly imported goods and goods and the payment of foreign liabilities, and it (the government) does not put a dollar in exchange for it, leading to the withdrawal and reduction of foreign reserves.

burathanews.com

Santa's note

So to explain, the Gov. clarifies right out of the gate that he's talking about the real reserves, ie gold and such.

Then he moves into explaining how those reserves are supposed to work and in doing so I suspect he lets the cat out of the bag.

By saying that the reserves, "corresponds to the Dinar", the CBI Gov. is suggesting that the Dinar is in fact

NOT A FIAT CURRENCY.

By claiming that the reserves must be enough to cover the local currency to an "adequate level" 

determined by "International principles", it sounds as if the Gov. is saying that this system is worldwide. 

And what I feel is the most telling aspect of the Gov.s comments is that he says failing to follow these standards will

cause the "Dinar to collapse"  as has happened

"UNDER THE PREVIOUS SYSTEM".

Is he referring to the FIAT system?

Now I know that I'm just a truck driver but I thought that the worldwide banking system today was called 

FIAT. 

Meaning that all currency was backed only by the good faith in the Government that issued it. 

But under then Gold Standard all currency will be backed by the Gold and Silver reserves of the issuing government. 

So here is the real reason that I took the time to bring this,

What if the RV of the Dinar that we've all been waiting on for so long was actually the bringing on line the 

NESERA/GESERA?

We all remember back in 2009/10 how we watched the Forex with baited breath. How we just knew that the RV was eminent.

Well guess what, I've found that Obama was expected to bring us back to the Gold Standard then because of the 

2008 financial collapse. 

But as we know he never did. His reasons for not doing so is something that I'll leave to the readers. 

Today we're seeing President Trump making what can only be some of the strangest moves in the financial and 

banking sectors that any POTUS has ever done. 

Those moves are what got me to start looking into NESERA/GESERA. 

And I personally believe that we are literally just days away from not only the RV, but a worldwide reset back to the Gold Standard. 

Where EVERYONE'S currency must be backed by Gold and Silver. 

And on the side note. 

Iraq has some 96 plus tons of Gold. 

Under the gold standard the price of Gold should be around $31 thousand dollars an ounce

At that value Iraq could literally RV all the way up to $6 dollars. 

Though I personally think they'll keep it around the $4 dollar mark. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Zimbabwe Going Gold Standard with Advanced Financial Technology (Fintech)

cbz-1024x557.jpg

The discussion of financial technology known as Fintech is on the rise in government administrations around the world. While many are still pondering the possibilities of trials and implementation, Zimbabwe is taking up the mantle and run with the technology. Zimbabwe is now the first country to sign an agreement with Apollo Fintech to host a Gold Standard Currency on its blockchain. 

Based on financial history, beginning around 600 B.C. in Lydia, gold was the best accessible and precious mineral people preferred to use for trading. Some forty years later, gold coins were created, and countries began publicizing their wealth based on the amount of gold they reserved. In those days, when a country had gold, it had wealth, and it had many seats at the world table. However, years later, that faded away due to the printing of currencies when countries experienced economic hardship, which eventually leads to hyperinflation.

Today, the Zimbabwean government is determined to stabilize its economy, eradicate poverty, attract foreign investors, and elevate their global economic standards. They are, therefore, turning to financial technology, which has proven to provide the necessary solutions they seek. Zimbabwe will be the first nation to use a Gold Standard Currency on a blockchain (Apollo Fintech blockchain.

Investopedia says, “The gold standard is a monetary system where a country’s currency or paper money has a value directly linked to gold. With the gold standard, countries agreed to convert paper money into a fixed amount of gold.” 

What we know about Zimbabwe is not what you’ll often hear in the media. This African country is one of the wealthiest in the world, and it will rise to its rightful place when the right policies and technology are in place.

An Allafrica.com article stated, “Zimbabwe has the second largest gold reserves per square kilometre in the whole world with 13 million tonnes of proven reserves of which only 580 tonnes have been exploited since 1980, Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) Governor Dr John Mangudya said yesterday.”

Apollo Exchanges   

Apollo Products

A country very rich, yet very poor and in debt? One would expect it to be the other way around. It is the beginning of a bold and uncommon step, but it the best alternative when all other options are exhausted and proved to be invaluable. In choosing Apollo Fintech as their partners in such a difficult time, Zimbabwe made the right choice.

Apollo Fintech’s website says, “Our tailored government solutions have the capability to transform the way governments operate. Instances of violent crime, tax evasion, and fraud are just a few problems that can be instantly eradicated by implementing our cutting-edge solutions. The fact that there can be little to no cost for governments to operate, and the potential to increase internal revenue by up to 1000%, it’s easy to see why Apollo Fintech is the new global standard of financial innovation. All solutions offer 100% database uptime, military-grade security, and operates on the fastest network in the industry.”

The fact that there can be little to no cost for governments to operate, and the potential to increase internal revenue by up to 1000%, it's easy to see why Apollo Fintech is the new global standard of financial innovation.CLICK TO TWEET

Apollo has its own blockchain, exchanges, and many more products and features to encompass and provide solutions to any entity. Due to this unprecedented step by the Zimbabwean government, the future of this wealthy nation could not have a better outlook

• Thanks 3

If you think this is a conspiracy theory, 

THINK AGAIN. 

Look at what's happening with Silver. 

Then ask yourself why is the personal debt and credit card debt clocks going BACKWARDS. 

$18.58 USD

Current Silver Spot Price

Ask $18.58
Bid $18.38

Silver
Spot Prices
Silver
Price
Spot
Change
Silver
Price Per Ounce
$18.58 $0.45
Silver
Price Per Gram
$0.60 $0.01
Silver
Price Per Kilo
$597.36 $14.47
Live Metal Spot Prices (24 Hours)
Last Updated: 7/6/2020 9:39:17 AM ET

Silver Price

U.S.DEBTCLOCK.ORG

And look at Gold. 

It's gonna break $1900 this week 

$1,796.70 USD

Current Gold Spot Price

Ask $1,796.70
Bid $1,786.70

Gold
Spot Prices
Gold
Price
Spot
Change
Gold
Price Per Ounce
$1,796.70 $8.70
Gold
Price Per Gram
$57.77 $0.28
Gold
Price Per Kilo
$57,765.20 $279.71
Live Metal Spot Prices (24 Hours)
Last Updated: 7/6/2020 9:47:40 AM ET

Gold Price

As President Trump has repeatedly stated, 

"Next year will see growth like never before seen on earth ".

• Thanks 1

This article is showing the vain attempt of the world Globalist attempting to get out in front of President Trumps 

NESERA/GESERA

New Dollar Backed by Gold Coming This October 2020?

Last Updated:  May 27, 2020/Anthony Anderson
Backed by Gold

Capitalism has a natural way of resetting itself. Markets reward winners while punishing losers. Losing businesses restructure, find a better angle to compete, or they go bankrupt. The business owner, hopefully, wise enough not to fall into complete ruin, starts over and re-enters the market, wiser and more competitive than before (at least, that’s the idea).

If an entire economy gets mismanaged, then the same austere consequences that may befall a single company also befalls an economy. That is, unless a governing body intervenes, deviating from the natural course of “capitalism proper.” This latter route is what the Federal Reserve has done for decades and continues to do to this day.

By bailing out the nation’s “bad economic actors,” and forestalling the resetting process, the Fed is consigning the future of the United States to a weakened state. By putting the nation into massive debt, the future growth of a “natural” economy is being choked to death, forever reliant on central bank stimulus.

There will be a breaking point. But it may be far from what most anticipate.

Amid the COVID-19 crisis, central banks across the world have been working to put out the economic flames to which we as of yet see no end. Interest rates have already been driven to near zero (some are at record negative rates) with central banks pledging to continue asset purchases in the Trillions of dollars.

With most central banks virtually “out of ammo” to counter the deflationary trend in the equities markets, the only viable solution is to...unsurprisingly...extend quantitative easing. With the negative consequences affecting almost every major economy across the globe, the US is in a particularly precarious situation.

And it all comes down to what might happen this October when the International Monetary Fund (IMF) meets, between October 12-18th, to revalue its Special Drawing Rights (SDR)-- the world’s reserve currency waiting in the wings. Essentially, a new “Bretton Woods” is in the making.

A New Bretton Woods Minus the Dollar?

The IMF’s SDR is a form of “world money,” created in 1969 as an alternative to the US dollar (in case the dollar somehow fails...that was the idea). They were issued on several occasions from 1970–80, but then there were no issues for almost 30 years, until August 2009, which was in response to the last financial crisis.

Well, here we go again. The IMF knows that SDRs are unpopular, but they also know the world is desperate for liquidity right now during the COVID-19 pandemic. To exploit this crisis, the elites are thinking big about a new Bretton Woods-style conference, a new international financial system, and a global tax system. SDRs would eventually replace the U.S. dollar as the global reserve currency.

According to a recent Project Syndicate report, both the IMF and World Bank are “being asked to throw away their rulebooks to save the world’s imperiled developing economies.” The problem with the current financial system, hammered out in 1944 at Bretton Woods, is that it was “built for a different world,” aimed at preventing wars (think WWII) and regulating economic function on a global scale. Clearly, it was a world of industrial production, manufacturing, trade, and most importantly, clear borders where physical goods--cash and commodities--were traded.

Today’s digital world hardly recognizes yesterday’s economic needs and reality. A new technological and governance structure is necessary to upgrade a defunct system, so goes the argument. If you read between the lines, the prospect looks less like a rebalance and more like a “fiscal reckoning” on a global scale.

When it comes to the IMF and World Bank, voting rights are based on the size of each shareholder. The G-20 nations make up the key players, the largest being the US with 16.5% voting power (and, conversely, veto power).

Although the Trump administration has generally been cooperative with the IMF over the course of President Trump’s tenure, things took a turn in recent months. President Trump’s move to halt the World Health Organization (WHO) funding took the world by surprise. Secondly, the US Treasury Department made it clear that, according to news site Foreign Policy, it wasn’t going along with “the SDR bandwagon,” Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin viewing SDR expansion as “ill-targeted.”

“Because SDRs are issued on a symmetrical basis in proportion to existing shareholding, 70 percent would go to G-20 members—most of which did not need them. Only 3 percent would go to those most in need. If members of the G-20 want to increase the SDRs available to poorer countries, they can start by lending them some of theirs,” states Foreign Policy.

So, What’s the Immediate Threat, and Trump’s Potential Response?

The rumor, and big fear, is that the IMF may opt to remove the US from the global SDR basket, effectively reducing the US’s veto rights from the world stage. SDRs would then be a step closer to replacing the greenback as the world’s reserve currency.

Considering the potential damage that the Fed’s QE will inflict on the dollar, weakening its status as the world’s currency, the potential IMF move toward replacing greenbacks with SDRs would cause a massive devaluation of the dollar, possibly up to 80%. As much as President Trump has been influencing Fed actions (despite the bank’s statement to the contrary), having pressured their 180 turn from raising to cutting rates amid a balance sheet reduction, President Trump has never been a fan of the Fed.

With the Fed pledging to load up its balance sheet, and with the nation’s debt skyrocketing to heights unprecedented, it seems as if the bank and nation would be heading toward a state of insolvency. But this is where things get interesting.

With the IMF attempting to pull off a fiscal reckoning minus the US dollar, President Trump may (as his advisor Judy Shelton has advocated and as President Kennedy tried to do in 1963) pull off a global reckoning of his own, by issuing US Treasury Notes backed by gold.

The NEW dollars would be pegged to gold, possibly at a modest starting point of $10K or even higher, effectively returning the Gold Standard.

So, following a massive plunge in dollar values, we’d see a surge in gold prices and, with the new dollars, a surge in gold-backed dollar values as well.

I think you all see where the dangers and, more importantly, the opportunities are as we approach the October deadline.

I leave you with the Presidents Good Friday Prayer for Our Nation to have its portion of Silver and Gold!

8df8ef1394c79c059c78b7d9bbd10d640c34b6d0.jpg?wistia-l279wdgeeu-1-l279wdgeeu-video-thumbnail=1&image_play_button_size=2x&image_crop_resized=960x540&image_play_button=1&image_play_button_color=f20303e0

Is A New Dollar Backed by Gold Coming by October 1st, 2020?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Live Silver Price Charts & Historical Data

The APMEX price chart lets you quickly view live Silver prices today or research the historical price of Silver over the last 30 years.

FromJan 10, 2020ToJul 8, 2020JAN 20FEB 3FEB 17MAR 2MAR 16MAR 30APR 13APR 27MAY 11MAY 25JUN 8JUN 22JUL 619901995200020052010201520201214161820101m3m6mYTD1y5y10yAllApr 20, 2020 12:29 PMSilver: $15.49

Silver spot price at 10:52 am 7/8/2020

Shop Silver Best Sellers

$18.86 USD

Current Silver
Spot Price

Ask $18.86
Bid $18.66
+ $0.38 ^
% 2.01

Silver
Spot Prices
Silver
Price
Spot
Change
Silver Price Per Ounce $18.86 $0.38
Silver Price Per Gram $0.61 $0.01
Silver Price Per Kilo $606.36 $12.22

And here's the Gold at 10:54 am 7/8/2020

$1,818.10 USD

Current Gold
Spot Price

Ask $1,818.10
Bid $1,808.10
+ $11.20 ^
% 0.62

Gold
Spot Prices
Gold
Price
Spot
Change
Gold Price Per Ounce $1,818.10 $11.20
Gold Price Per Gram $58.45 $0.36
Gold Price Per Kilo $58,453.23 $360.09
  • Upvote 1

As I read deeper into the article and a couple more but appeared to be written by a couple of whackados, I think I received my answer. Thanks anyhow - I don't get how something could be passed, signed about 20 years ago into law, and still not be executed. I obviously do not understand Congress and its workings (rhetorical). 

22 hours ago, Sage449 said:

As I read deeper into the article and a couple more but appeared to be written by a couple of whackados, I think I received my answer. Thanks anyhow - I don't get how something could be passed, signed about 20 years ago into law, and still not be executed. I obviously do not understand Congress and its workings (rhetorical). 

And I totally understand. Deciphering what is real and what is not with NESERA/GESERA is difficult at best. I just decided to take what is in the law and match that with what President Trump is doing. And it quickly became clear that he certainly looks like he's implementing the Gold standard. 

But to be sure the internet and Media are filled with so much chaos now that nobody really knows what is happening. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

This just showed up in my home town of about 1000 population in the middle of Kansas.  I know that most people think this entire Reset stuff is ridiculous conspiracy theory crap but I'm begging everyone to reconsider. The more you look into this and watch what is happening all around you the more you will see it. 

For example, take a look at what is happening with Credit Card debt on the National Debt Clock it's going down at a rate of 3 billion dollars a day. So do you actually believe that everyone is paying off their credit cards? Or is NESERA/GESERA being implemented? 

And why do you think there is a coin shortage? Because the Government has stopped minting new coinage so as to replace it with real money.  

IMG_20200711_172337.jpg

• Thanks 2

Last 3 posts......yes.....yes and yes......although it actually started in Aug of 71.......the birth of the current US Fiat system......they all fail......

So the count down to failure continues.......$200+ Trillion in world debt........that much again in derivatives.......simply unsustainable....

Seems so simple.....yet people can't see it.......😮

CL 

• Thanks 2