Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From all that I'm reading and finding in the news it seems very likely that something is afoot. After the events of last week with the Game Stop issue, and now with the members of Reddit wanting to bring Silver up to $1000 dollars an ounce it's clear that someone is seriously peeing in the PTB koolaid. 

I fully expect to see Silver jump to $150 an ounce by Friday. Furthermore, if they are capable of doing what they say they want you better hang on.... "because Kansas is going by by". 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

• 5 months later...

Seems there is a thread on this.....(Please move this there if the is one)....thx....

Interesting 13 minute video....take a look at your Birth certificate and SS Card.....look up as she suggests.....

One thing is for sure....the current financial system is a wreck......something is going to change....    CL

https://www.bitchute.com/video/u9xw5spnQ2tP/

• Thanks 4
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Seems there is a thread on this.....(Please move this there if the is one)....thx....

Interesting 13 minute video....take a look at your Birth certificate and SS Card.....look up as she suggests.....

One thing is for sure....the current financial system is a wreck......something is going to change....    CL

https://www.bitchute.com/video/u9xw5spnQ2tP/

I looked my info up a couple months ago. I had a decent chunk in there👍

The reset is near!

• Thanks 2

Someone smarter than I am is going to have to figure it out. I go to the site and click on bond calculator and I get spaces that want values,dates,denominations and serial numbers. 

As a side note, if this happens it is all well and dandy, but for now I get the same feeling when listening to a dinar guru or a video about how Trump is going to be reinstated and then there is a nothing burger attached to it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 7/7/2021 at 6:22 PM, nstoolman1 said:

Someone smarter than I am is going to have to figure it out. I go to the site and click on bond calculator and I get spaces that want values,dates,denominations and serial numbers. 

As a side note, if this happens it is all well and dandy, but for now I get the same feeling when listening to a dinar guru or a video about how Trump is going to be reinstated and then there is a nothing burger attached to it. 

If my memory serves me correctly, you only need to enter the alphanumeric number located on the back  (top corner) of your ss card or birth certificate and date issued and submit it. 

Always do your own research and question everything👍

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

NESÄRA / GESÄRA HAS BEEN ÄCTIVÄTED, MILITÄRY FLÏPS
229,609 views Jul 8, 2021

The very first part of this video she says that the banks have the money.

Am I suppose to believe and trust that the very same banks that screw us over everything are going to be trusted to distribute this money?

I have tried the .gov website and get bubkiss so either my SS number is to old or ????

Not complaining about you Yota just being old and cynical I guess. 

We're on our way - 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/10/us/politics/global-tax-overhaul-gains-steam-as-g20-backs-new-levies.html

Global Tax Overhaul Gains Steam as G20 Backs New Levies

The plan could reshape the global economy, altering where corporations choose to operate, who gets to tax them and the incentives that nations offer. But major details remain to be worked out ahead of an October deadline, and resistance is mounting from businesses and pivotal low-tax countries.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

a global tax is unconstitutional and should/would be challenged in court. probably to the scotus.

Ha Ha Ha :lmao: 

Not laughing at you Markb57, I am laughing at the idea that Scotus would act on this without whoever is pulling their strings giving them permission to do so.  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Ha Ha Ha :lmao: 

Not laughing at you Markb57, I am laughing at the idea that Scotus would act on this without whoever is pulling their strings giving them permission to do so.  

unfortunately, you're probably right. our current scotus is nowhere near a conservative leaning court that the left feared. very disappointing.....

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...