Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Charlie Ward states that all countries are on board with a gold backed digital currency. If he is correct in his proposition, what possible price range would that have of the dinar  based on the gold that Iraq has on hand? This was just a random thought I had while on the road.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JGN said:

Charlie Ward states that all countries are on board with a gold backed digital currency. If he is correct in his proposition, what possible price range would that have of the dinar  based on the gold that Iraq has on hand? This was just a random thought I had while on the road.

If you go by the amount of gold Iraq has and the projected value of Gold at the implementation of NESERA/GESERA then you could easily see the RV/RI in the range of 3 to 5 dollars. 

I understand how ridiculous this sounds but you must remember under NESERA/GESERA it will be a completely different world. 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

LGD...have you listened to Melissa Redpill the World with Freedom Force Battalion? She, too, talks about Nesara/Gesara and has been on some shows with Charlie Ward. She also has a completely different take on Revelation and the Last Days and the Rapture and the Tribulation. You simply must check her out if you have not. I’d love to hear what you think. Here is a link to her latest YouTube:  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BlessedLife said:

LGD...have you listened to Melissa Redpill the World with Freedom Force Battalion? She, too, talks about Nesara/Gesara and has been on some shows with Charlie Ward. She also has a completely different take on Revelation and the Last Days and the Rapture and the Tribulation. You simply must check her out if you have not. I’d love to hear what you think. Here is a link to her latest YouTube:  

I literally just had to stop and respond to your post. For quite some time now I've been talking about this very thing. And sure enough, right on time here it comes. You asked me for my opinion and here it is. 

EVERYONE ON EARTH NEEDS TO SEE THIS VIDEO.

Joshua 24:15

Get WOKE or you will of a certainty suffer for your sins. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this on Twitter a little earlier.  Although this is from Canada it may very well be the Blueprint for many countries including the US.  I found it interesting.  I’ve been reading variations of this in many of the articles I’ve been reading from the Crypto Boards.

69C5F196-4926-42E7-AE1F-91ACFB3B73C9.thumb.jpeg.a3dd7d725da0a016ae580fb7ac490969.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

If that article above doesn’t scare the socks right off your feet then you probably just don’t care about Freedom.  I don’t remember Banks, and other Companies giving up their right to own things when they got bailed out.  This is unbelievable, outrageous, and way to audacious for for me.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Pitcher said:

If that article above doesn’t scare the socks right off your feet then you probably just don’t care about Freedom.  I don’t remember Banks, and other Companies giving up their right to own things when they got bailed out.  This is unbelievable, outrageous, and way to audacious for for me.  

What you posted isn't NESERA/GESERA, it's from the GCR (Global Currency Reset) people. That's the NWO version of NESERA/GESERA. The global elitist and their New Green Deal mixed with their climate change law. 

This is why I STRONGLY believe in NESERA/GESERA and that it's what Trump is doing. Because it seems a race to get one or the other implemented. And make no mistake about it if the GCR is first then Trump is history. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What you posted isn't NESERA/GESERA, it's from the GCR (Global Currency Reset) people. That's the NWO version of NESERA/GESERA. The global elitist and their New Green Deal mixed with their climate change law. 

This is why I STRONGLY believe in NESERA/GESERA and that it's what Trump is doing. Because it seems a race to get one or the other implemented. And make no mistake about it if the GCR is first then Trump is history. 

Well as they say, truth is stranger than fiction.

If one takes a Biblical perspective on today's financial challenges, the mechanisms to implement One World Govt and a global currency seem closer than ever before. 

If the Green New Deal becomes law, then it becomes possible to institute universal surveillance of everyone.  As I understand it, EVERY building - private, business, public or govt will be re-wired in order to force the use of green and alternate energy.  In that process surveillance of everyone, whether at home or in public, becomes possible.

Requiring everyone to get vaccinated is a major step toward controlling everyone's movements outside their homes, i.e. no proof of vaccination means a person can't leave their home.

This subject of total control of humanity is gigantic.  But the coming global currency can be a major step toward fulfilling prophesies found in the book of Revelation.

Meanwhile we're all just trying to figure out how to remain free and solvent without being held captive by potential coming events.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, mikedeason said:

Well as they say, truth is stranger than fiction.

If one takes a Biblical perspective on today's financial challenges, the mechanisms to implement One World Govt and a global currency seem closer than ever before. 

If the Green New Deal becomes law, then it becomes possible to institute universal surveillance of everyone.  As I understand it, EVERY building - private, business, public or govt will be re-wired in order to force the use of green and alternate energy.  In that process surveillance of everyone, whether at home or in public, becomes possible.

Requiring everyone to get vaccinated is a major step toward controlling everyone's movements outside their homes, i.e. no proof of vaccination means a person can't leave their home.

This subject of total control of humanity is gigantic.  But the coming global currency can be a major step toward fulfilling prophesies found in the book of Revelation.

Meanwhile we're all just trying to figure out how to remain free and solvent without being held captive by potential coming events.

You are almost there, grasshopper. 

Think bigger, many men have tried to conquer the world through violence and manipulation to no avail. It's the man who can convince the people of the world that he loves them and is fighting the evil in the world for them,that will rule the world. 

And one of the best ways to fool everyone is to give them money. 

THE GCR WILL NEVER GIVE YOU A DIME. 

But NESERA/GESERA will throw money around like Skittles. 

%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AE%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-730x438-341x341.jpg

The World Gold Council announced yesterday, Thursday, that global demand for gold decreased during the third quarter of 2020 by 19 percent on an annual basis, amid clear effects of the Covid-19 pandemic. He stated in a report that global demand for the yellow metal decreased to 892 tons during the third quarter of this year, which is the lowest quarterly level since the third quarter of 2009.
The demand for gold decreased by 10 percent on an annual basis during the first nine months of this year. , To 2,972 tons, and the decline came at a time when consumers and investors continue to fight the effects of the pandemic.
The report stated that although demand for jewelery improved from a record low in the second quarter, the combination of persistent social restrictions, an economic slowdown and strong gold prices has proven burdensome for many jewelery buyers. Demand for jewelry fell in the third quarter of this year by 29 percent to 333 tons.
On the other hand, the demand for gold coins increased in the third quarter by 49 percent year-on-year, to 222 tons.
"A large part of the growth in gold coins was due to the continued strong demand for safe haven in the Western markets and Turkey, where coins are the most popular form of gold investment," the council report continued.
The report showed that central banks achieved small net sales of gold in the third quarter, for the first time since the fourth quarter of 2010.
The council monitored that the demand for gold used in technology remained weak in the third quarter, declining by 6 percent on an annual basis at 76.7 tons. He pointed out that demand in the technology sector witnessed a good quarterly improvement as some major markets exited from closure. The total supply of gold decreased by 3 percent on an annual basis in the third quarter to 1,223.6 tons, amid restrictions imposed by the Corona pandemic on the production of mines.
The price of gold in US dollars rose to a record high of $ 2,067.15 an ounce in early August, but a correction followed with the price closing the quarter around $ 1900.
On the other hand, the Council expected continued strong demand for the yellow metal in China, with an improvement in consumer confidence as a result of the country's exit from the closure measures related to combating the Corona virus pandemic and the recovery of the economy.
"If you look at the reasons for the weak consumer activity in the gold market, these reasons will fade away in China ... all indications are that consumer demand in China will continue to grow," said Andrew Naylor, head of the ASEAN region’s administration and public policy at the council.
It is noteworthy that China, the largest consumer of gold in the world, recorded a decline in demand for jewelry during the third quarter of this year by 25%, on an annual basis, to 119 tons, while demand increased by 31% compared to the second quarter of the year, according to the report. Quarterly of the World Gold Council. The quarterly growth of gold demand in China came thanks to the high marriage rates, as many people had postponed their wedding to the third and fourth quarters of this year due to the Coronavirus pandemic during the first half of this year. On Tuesday, the Chinese Gold Association announced that gold consumption in China during the third quarter of this year increased significantly compared to the second quarter.
He said in a statement that the quarterly growth of gold consumption in China is due to the recovery of the Chinese economy and the strong activity in the Chinese marriage market.
The union’s statement indicated that gold consumption in China increased during the third quarter of this year by 29% compared to the second quarter of the year, while consumption decreased by 29% compared to the third quarter of last year to 548 tons. At the same time, gold production in China increased during the third quarter by 6.2% compared to the second quarter, while it decreased by 4.5% compared to the third quarter of last year, to 263 tons.
On the other hand, central banks' sales have increased their purchases of gold for the first time since 2010, at a time when some gold-producing countries are trying to take advantage of the high prices of gold to record levels to contain the repercussions of the new Corona virus pandemic on the economy.
Central banks ’sales of gold increased by 12 tons during the third quarter of this year, while purchases increased over sales during the same period last year by 142 tons.
Central bank sales of gold were led by the central banks of Uzbekistan and Turkey, while the Central Bank of Russia increased gold sales from purchases for the first time in 13 years. During the third quarter of this year, the Turkish Central Bank sold 22.3 tons of gold, in the context of its efforts to support the falling lira, while the Central Bank of Uzbekistan sold about 44 tons, with the aim of diversifying the basket of the contents of its foreign exchange reserves and reducing the share of gold in it, as part of efforts to get the country out From isolation that lasted for decades.
But the US bank, Citigroup, expects central banks' demand for gold to recover next year after the slowdown in demand during the current year, following the arrival of demand for the yellow metal to record levels in 2018 and 2019. It is noteworthy that the "World Gold Council" is an organization working to develop the market for the gold industry, and aims to stimulate and sustain demand for the yellow metal globally.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/26/2020 at 8:41 PM, Pitcher said:

I saw this on Twitter a little earlier.  Although this is from Canada it may very well be the Blueprint for many countries including the US.  I found it interesting.  I’ve been reading variations of this in many of the articles I’ve been reading from the Crypto Boards.

69C5F196-4926-42E7-AE1F-91ACFB3B73C9.thumb.jpeg.a3dd7d725da0a016ae580fb7ac490969.jpeg

I would never agree to that. That is something from the devil.

On 10/27/2020 at 3:58 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You are almost there, grasshopper. 

Think bigger, many men have tried to conquer the world through violence and manipulation to no avail. It's the man who can convince the people of the world that he loves them and is fighting the evil in the world for them,that will rule the world. 

And one of the best ways to fool everyone is to give them money. 

THE GCR WILL NEVER GIVE YOU A DIME. 

But NESERA/GESERA will throw money around like Skittles. 

I am praying this is true. I only recently learned about this but even if when it comes to fruition (GO RV!) , this does not negate Bible prophecy! The "Plan" even more so than resetting the global financial system saves the children from being killed by the cabal Praise Jesus. That is even more important imo! Next I pray is closing Planned Parenthood which is also a front for the cabal imo.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 1/24/2021 at 10:58 PM, johnm said:

Solomon's gold could be in the Philippines. Mentioned in the video, So is the Dinar RV, but modestly around 1 to 1 exchange. https://drcharlieward.com/a-positive-outlook-into-the-future-with-jack-kidd-discussing-nesara-gesara/

Been listening to these guys for 6 or 7 minutes now and they haven't said anything yet; what is their message?

I have heard Dr. Charlie Ward and others talk about how President Trump during his first term brought the fed under the commerce dept I believe it is. When that happened IRS came with it. I believe since the Corp is bankrupt if they try to collect taxes even now they are committing further fraud and anyone who does can be held personally responsible.  When Nesara is enacted I do believe that is when the RV will happen not long after and the IRS will no longer be an entity as they say in the vid above so we keep it all without having to hide it hide it!

Edited by johnm
correction in post
  • Pow! 1

19 minutes ago, johnm said:

I have heard Dr. Charlie Ward and others talk about how President Trump during his first term brought the fed under the commerce dept I believe it is. When that happened IRS came with it. I believe since the Corp is bankrupt if they try to collect taxes even now they are committing further fraud and anyone who does can be held personally responsible.  When Nesara is enacted I do believe that is when the RV will happen not long after and the IRS will no longer be an entity as they say in the vid above so we keep it all without having to hide it hide it!

And when is Nesera supposed to happen?

• Thanks 1