Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LGD, I am concerned for family and friends that don't know Him or believe what's coming. I was called out the other day over a discussion in the office.  I don't know if I scared the person I was in dialogue with or thinks I'm a whack-a-doodle. Either way I know it gave pause to think about the discussion.  And I don't care if I'm perceived as a nut case.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Oh Dear, I am most certainly not a Trump hater. In fact I love most of what he does. I just see the similarities between his actions and the actions of someone wanting to rule the world. 

Likewise, I am also noticing the kind of love people are beginning to feel for him. Check this out, calling Trump, "The Chosen One". And comparing him to King Cyrus. 

It's just not natural. 

Geez!  I don't know what to say about this.  

I'm glad you've made me aware of such things.  

I think I'm glad, but it's more to worry about.

So we have the pandemic, preparations for societal collapse, and now possibly the Anti-Christ.

Okay, "Head on a swivel"!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Oh Okay, now I understand. But first lets be clear about something. Just because you may not agree with my take on things, please don't think that I'm in any way attacking you. I have grown to understand that few people will agree on most issues. It's the nature of the fallen world we live in. I respect you and your thoughts.

When I say that Satan will do those things I am only referring to Satan. I know him and I know how he works. And I know what the Bible says. Putting those two things together and my description of how Satan comes to power are, in my thoughts, the best description. 

So you pick out the two that you know President Trump has done and you rightfully think that I'm 

accusing Trump of being the Antichrist. But what you don't know is that every single example of how 

I think the Antichrist will come to power is something that President Trump has already done. Or is doing. Am I saying that President Trump is the Antichrist? NOT AT ALL. I don't have the authority to

make such an accusation. 

But I can't help to see what is happening. I have good reason to be suspicious of people after the events of my life. And make no mistake about it I am very suspicious of President Trump. 

Will I vote for him? NO. I didn't vote for him the first time and I can't bring myself to vote for him this time. So I won't vote. 

However, I do hope that he gets reelected.And I will bet every single dinar I own that he will. 

I just don't want to put my reputation on the line with someone that could be the Antichrist. 

Again that is not saying he is the Antichrist, just that he is doing the things that Satan would do in an attempted ascension to power. 

I know that you're a Trump supporter and that you love him greatly. I don't mean to derive that in you.

But ask yourself one question. Have you ever felt the way you do about President Trump for any other 

politician? Or even another human being for that matter. 

Is that kind of emotion natural or is it supernatural? 

See how there might be some confusion?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Wouldn’t it be a good idea to learn more in depth what the meaning of antichrist is?

ANTICHRIST

This word means “against (or instead of) Christ.” It occurs a total of five times, singular and plural, all of them in two of John’s epistles.

The subject was not new among the Christians when John wrote his letters (c. 98 C.E.). First John 2:18 states: “Young children, it is the last hour, and, just as you have heard that antichrist [Gr., an·tiʹkhri·stos] is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists; from which fact we gain the knowledge that it is the last hour.” John’s statement shows that there are many individual antichrists, though all together they may form a composite person designated “the antichrist.” (2Jo 7) The use of the expression “hour” as referring to a period of time, either relatively brief or of undetermined length, is exemplified in other writings of John. (See Joh 2:4; 4:21-23; 5:25, 28; 7:30; 8:20; 12:23, 27.) He thus did not restrict the appearance, existence, and activity of such antichrist to some future time only but showed that the antichrist was then present and would continue on.—1Jo 4:3.

Identification.

Read more: https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000290 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Fly said:

See how there might be some confusion

I'm not gonna disparage your two reposts of mine above simply because you want me to. But that's how you roll. 

I'm not a dogmatic person and my mind is ever growing. Thus it is ever changing as the Holy Spirit leads. My thoughts and comments about President Trump are confusing in that I want him to be the real deal but in today's world where  very few people are even attempting to listen to God and some are now equating to President Trump Divine abilities, it's becoming more clear every day who he is. 

For example, if I were to publicly say that you were Jesus Christ and you heard of it, what would you do? 

You would make it clear that you are not him. 

President Trump knows about Q and he knows what some people are saying about him. But not one word from him about it.  And what was Satan's first sin?

PRIDE.  That could be the reason President Trump allows people to see him as Deity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Fed's Kashkari calls for 6-week economic shutdown to control coronavirus spread

Neel Kashkari warns that the rest of 2020 could be much worse than what America has experienced so far

Mnuchin on stimulus negotiations: 'We didn't make any progress today'

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and Trump's chief of staff Mark Meadows discuss the Capitol Hill meeting between Democratic leaders and White House negotiators, and Mnuchin says he will recommend President Trump move ahead on some sort of executive orders including rental evictions and college loans.

Neel Kashkari, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, called for a nationwide economic shutdown for up to six weeks to get the coronavirus pandemic under control on Friday, warning that the rest of 2020 could be much worse than what America has experienced so far.

The next six months could make what we have experienced so far seem like just a warm-up to a greater catastrophe. With many schools and colleges starting, stores and businesses reopening, and the beginning of the indoor heating season, new case numbers will grow quickly," Kashkari wrote in a New York Times op-ed with Dr. Michael T. Osterholm, the director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota.

Kashkari echoed comments he made a week ago on CBS's "Face the Nation," when he argued that "if we were to lock down hard for a month or six weeks, we could get the case count down so that our testing and our contact tracing was actually enough to control" the spread of coronavirus.

President Trump has insisted that states resist the urge to roll back reopening. He said earlier this week when asked about Kashkari’s comments that the country is “not going back to shutdowns".

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Sage449 said:

LGD, I am concerned for family and friends that don't know Him or believe what's coming. I was called out the other day over a discussion in the office.  I don't know if I scared the person I was in dialogue with or thinks I'm a whack-a-doodle. Either way I know it gave pause to think about the discussion.  And I don't care if I'm perceived as a nut case.

I have the benefit of being six feet one inch tall, weighting in at 300 pounds and carrying that body mass so that I actually

look like a bear. Thus I can be bold knowing that few people are going to say anything about it. The negative flip side is that 

most people who would have said something always resort to telling lies about you and attempt to disparage your good name

behind your back. This used to make me very angry but not anymore. I realize that when they are attacking me it is from a 

demonic source and not the person doing the attacking. Thus it's easier to instantly forgive them. Also I am exceptional at 

reading body language and can tell if someone is willing to listen to the good news. 

Though I would like to say to you that these days fewer and fewer people are. Just look at my comments above, I know that 

there are people reading my thoughts about Trump that would physically attack me no matter how I look just because I 

question him. This is the division of races and people spoken of by the prophets. 

My best advice is the same as I always give, pray without ceasing for those you feel a special kindred to. It works miracles.

6.5 yrs ago We moved into  a small town of about 1000 people. As you can imagine I was automatically considered something 

of a pervert because of the age difference with my wife. Some people were very aggressive in how they felt and did what ever 

they could to get us to leave. But our Lord told me that I must stay in the home he provided. And so I did but it wasn't easy.

Then one day a few yrs ago the Holy Spirit asked me to start praying for those that hate me and wish to cause me harm. 

So I did. And i asked God to change hearts, both theirs and mine. 

Today I can honestly say that people in my community have had a change of heart and don't treat me as they used to. And my 

heart was changed so that I truly don't feel any animosity toward anyone. God is in control and I think he's got a reason for 

us being here, if it's only for me to pray. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

President Trump did it. No more payroll tax. Folks this is a Huge move for the NESERA/GESERA law.

Does anyone really think that people are going to allow the payroll taxes to be implemented again once they 

see how much was being taken out of their checks? And President Trump also said that when he's re elected 

he will keep the payroll taxes off for 2021.

Published 1 hour ago

Trump's latest stimulus move brilliantly flips the table on Pelosi, Democrats

Trump's EOs are a political stroke of genius as the November election approaches

President Donald Trump’s four new executive orders, announced Saturday in Bedminster, New Jersey, are a game-changer for the ongoing negotiations with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, a win for the economy and millions of American workers.

As reported by Fox News, “Trump announced a $400-per-week supplemental unemployment payment to out-of-work Americans -- short of the $600 weekly benefit that expired at the end of July. He unveiled an extension of student loan relief and protections from evictions for renters and homeowners.

Trump also issued a payroll tax holiday through the end of the year for Americans earning less than $100,000, while promising more relief if he wins a second term.”

It’s a political stroke of genius by the president as the November presidential election approaches.

Trump’s four executive actions do many of the things that the Democrats have been agitating for: it gets money to hard-working people via a suspension of the payroll tax. This means a 7.5% boost in take-home pay for every worker making $100,000 or less for the rest of the year. It is legal and popular with voters.

Democrats insisted on an extension of unemployment benefits at $600 a week – which pays two-thirds of jobless Americans more money than they would be paid if they go back to work.

Now the Democrats’ world has been rocked, and when more negotiations begin in the weeks ahead, the president can negotiate from a commanding position.

Trump’s executive order gives workers $400 a week, which many economists, including myself, think is still a disincentive to work, but provides an immediate safety net for the 25 million Americans who are still unemployed.

Evictions from homes and apartments would also be suspended because of high unemployment rates.

I don’t like this policy because it has encouraged thousands of people to stop paying rent – even when they have the means to do so, and hurts landlords who make these dwellings available – but, again, this was a Democratic initiative that Trump has delivered.

Ditto for a student loan repayment deferral order Trump also signed on Saturday.

Democrats, instead of thanking Trump for providing relief for millions of Americans during the ongoing pandemic, have responded indignantly.

In a joint statement Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., disparaged the Trump actions as "unworkable, weak, and narrow."

Just a week ago they had the White House cornered on stimulus talks, demanding that Trump spend as much as $3 trillion on new government programs (with the feds already running a deficit of close to $4 trillion), to get any economic recovery aid.

Now the Democrats’ world has been rocked, and when more negotiations begin in the weeks ahead, the president can negotiate from a commanding position.

Both the White House and Pelosi want a $1,200 per person payment to individuals, and that can now be done as a stand-alone bill.

The nation’s businesses still need a liability shield for employers (so they don’t get sued through no fault of their own when workers randomly get sick). And families need the all-important school vouchers for parents who want alternative education choices if the public schools are not open in the fall.

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden called the Trump executive orders “half-baked,” in a statement on Saturday but he, too, now finds himself in a squeamish position.

Trump declared Saturday that it is his full intention to forgive the repayment of the payroll taxes next year via legislation.

He challenged the former vice president to announce the same intention.

Well, what will it be, Joe?

Is his intention, if he is elected president, to force middle-class workers to make double payroll tax payments next year? By the way, Pelosi and Biden were very supportive of the payroll tax cut back in 2010 when President Obama signed a small reduction in the tax to help “working-class Americans.”

The big clash ahead is over aid to states, cities and school districts. Congressional Democrats want a blue state bailout for their states and cities. They want as much as $800 billion to flow mostly from red states to bankrupt states like California, Connecticut, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island.

Meanwhile, many red states and cities – including Utah, South Dakota, Iowa, and Nebraska have already balanced their budgets.

Now Democrats want residents in red states to help bailout blue states that have spent themselves into multibillion-dollar holes. Trump should say no deal to that sham.

Meanwhile, Trump’s poll numbers and his odds in betting markets have risen steadily over the last week as he made known his intention to cut payroll taxes. Voters like that.

He is still behind Biden but the 2020 presidential race now appears highly competitive.

Trump’s move on Saturday was a game-changer, and now, as the saying goes: it's game on.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Right on LGD.  It’s pretty easy to see who is playing politics and who is trying to help the average American.   Let’s go Iraq, push the damn button on the 20th or before and let’s make Iraq and America great again!!!  

Thanks for your articles and thoughts LGD.  I can tell the old Warrior in you is still alive. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

On 8/6/2020 at 10:53 PM, nstoolman1 said:

I doubt a nuke. No blinding white light and not enough damage.

IF there had been no previous smoke, indicating a fire in progress

you might be able to sell a missle strike. 

I could buy a ship loaded with fertilizer and diesel, parked in a slip and detonated 

at a later date. 

Not saying your wrong, but watch the video look at the right edge of the smoke column wondering if you know what that is it’s coming Inbound very fast From above directly to the point of Ground Zero? Might have to watch it a couple of times it’s quick! 

Edited by Fly

Wish I knew how to slow it down to 25%

anyway it appears warehouse fire, I don’t know what was inside the warehouse munitions or fireworks, but the warehouse that is now the center of the crater was next to the warehouse that ‘was’ on fire, which is now also part of the big crater.

From my understanding of what they were hopping to achieve with their nuclear testing from the early 50s to I think late 80s or early 90s, was a neutrinos device, meaning extremely fast, neutrinos is hundreds of times faster than speed of light, with a shorter radiation afterlife. The testing continued with particle excelerator‘s the biggest one of course known as CERN.

I really don’t know much of anything about TR-3B or supersonic missile delivery systems, but, a bunker buster can be backed with a small device which is detonated at point of impact to deliver the bunker buster, in this case 1/2 to 3/4 mt device to its underground target.. It appears there tests has achieved what they were hopping for. I know what it is I saw and unfortunately that area the world has seen this before about 4, 5Yrs years ago, know what I saw then too, videos this time are much better.  

Not that this is entirely accurate, but possible? Unfortunately Yes!  

Late 70s early 80s I worked for EG&G (Edgerton, Germeshausen, and Grier, Inc.)

Welder/ Fabricator. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/9/2020 at 8:07 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm not gonna disparage your two reposts of mine above simply because you want me to. But that's how you roll. 

I'm not a dogmatic person and my mind is ever growing. Thus it is ever changing as the Holy Spirit leads. My thoughts and comments about President Trump are confusing in that I want him to be the real deal but in today's world where  very few people are even attempting to listen to God and some are now equating to President Trump Divine abilities, it's becoming more clear every day who he is. 

For example, if I were to publicly say that you were Jesus Christ and you heard of it, what would you do? 

You would make it clear that you are not him. 

President Trump knows about Q and he knows what some people are saying about him. But not one word from him about it.  And what was Satan's first sin?

PRIDE.  That could be the reason President Trump allows people to see him as Deity. 

For your sake I simply posed a question??? Your response; priceless. disparage, dogmatic, PRIDE, Trump, Trump, Trump!!!

Matt 5:37—Just let your word ‘Yes’ mean yes, your ‘No,’ no, for what goes beyond these is from the wicked one.

You support Trump, endorse Trump, defend Trump, encourage others vote Trump, but you can’t vote Trump because he is/maybe the antichrist?  

For someone who know’s who satan is and how he works...one would think he should know who/what antichrist is? Perhaps you just like pointing fingers for convenience sake? Always the other guy, isn’t it? 

Since the days of the apostle John, men have claimed that John’s words about an antichrist designate one specific individual. People have proposed various candidates. Centuries ago many thought that Roman Emperor Nero was the antichrist. Later, the flood of hatred and terror let loose by Adolf Hitler convinced many that he was the antichrist. The term was even applied to German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche. Yet others believe that the antichrist is still to come and that he will appear as a shrewd, ruthless politician who is out to rule the world.

Those promoting these ideas assume that John pointed to just one antichrist. But what do his words show? Consider 1 John 2:18: “Just as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists.” Yes, “many antichrists,” not one, were responsible for the spiritually troubled situation back in the first century. Today there are, not one, but many antichrists who form the antichrist class. Collectively, they have heaped spiritual ruin upon mankind. (2 Timothy 3:1-5, 13) Who make up the antichrist?

I strongly recommend studying thoroughly the following link ANTICHRIST:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000290

You have made it crystal clear, you have voted trump in your heart...

“That which comes out of a man is what defiles him. For from inside, out of the heart of men, come injurious reasonings” (Mark 7:20,21a)

But I say to you that everyone who keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (Matt 5:28)

James 4:4—Adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is making himself an enemy of God.

You’re will here is futile is it not? Dan 2:44,45—“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom [government] that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, [governments] and it alone will stand forever, just as you saw that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and that it crushed the iron, the copper, the clay, the silver, and the gold. The Grand God has made known to the king what will happen in the future. The dream is true, and its interpretation is trustworthy.”

Edited by Fly
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Fly said:

For your sake I simply posed a question??? Your response; priceless. disparage, dogmatic, PRIDE, Trump, Trump, Trump!!!

Matt 5:37—Just let your word ‘Yes’ mean yes, your ‘No,’ no, for what goes beyond these is from the wicked one.

You support system" rel="">support Trump, endorse Trump, defend Trump, encourage others vote Trump, but you can’t vote Trump because he is/maybe the antichrist?  

For someone who know’s who satan is and how he works...one would think he should know who/what antichrist is? Perhaps you just like pointing fingers for convenience sake? Always the other guy, isn’t it? 

Since the days of the apostle John, men have claimed that John’s words about an antichrist designate one specific individual. People have proposed various candidates. Centuries ago many thought that Roman Emperor Nero was the antichrist. Later, the flood of hatred and terror let loose by Adolf Hitler convinced many that he was the antichrist. The term was even applied to German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche. Yet others believe that the antichrist is still to come and that he will appear as a shrewd, ruthless politician who is out to rule the world.

Those promoting these ideas assume that John pointed to just one antichrist. But what do his words show? Consider 1 John 2:18: “Just as you have heard that antichrist is coming, even now there have come to be many antichrists.” Yes, “many antichrists,” not one, were responsible for the spiritually troubled situation back in the first century. Today there are, not one, but many antichrists who form the antichrist class. Collectively, they have heaped spiritual ruin upon mankind. (2 Timothy 3:1-5, 13) Who make up the antichrist?

I strongly recommend studying thoroughly the following link ANTICHRIST:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000290

You have made it crystal clear, you have voted trump in your heart...

“That which comes out of a man is what defiles him. For from inside, out of the heart of men, come injurious reasonings” (Mark 7:20,21a)

But I say to you that everyone who keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (Matt 5:28)

James 4:4—Adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is making himself an enemy of God.

You’re will here is futile is it not? Dan 2:44,45—“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom [government] that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, [governments] and it alone will stand forever, just as you saw that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and that it crushed the iron, the copper, the clay, the silver, and the gold. The Grand God has made known to the king what will happen in the future. The dream is true, and its interpretation is trustworthy.”

I know EXACTLY who Satan is. 

He's a sick son of a Bit@h who waits until he takes a man's infant Daughter from him and then publicly attackes that man to disparage him.  

I forgive you for this grotesque sin. Maybe if you watch me carry my Babies coffin out of the Church you'll be more sympathetic.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, A.M. said:

What’s the next major event peeps?

In my opinion sometime between Mid October and to mid November we're most likely going to see a complete breakdown in the food supply chain. The riots will culminate into all out shooting wars. And by January 2021 you won't recognize America.