Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Message From

JM Bullion.
Hello,
Due to the recent movements in metal prices, including gold setting a new all-time high, we are experiencing unprecedented order volumes. Due to this, and as mentioned on our website, your order(s) will likely take a few days longer than normal to process and ship. We also are experiencing longer than usual response times over our phone and email s, so we suggest tracking your order status online.

Rest assured we are working overtime and hiring additional employees to process and ship your order(s) as soon as possible. You will, as always, receive the normal email updates as your order progresses.

We thank you for your continued business and patience through these unique times.

Edited by slb
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

does that mean that someone with a bigger gun than mine can take my home and or car away from me ??

They can already do that with or without a gun. 

For ex. your teenage kid is dumb enough to get into drugs and is talked into selling them. Someone gets him to receive a 

package from Mexico with meth in it, delivered to your home. The DEA catches on to this and takes  control of  the delivery. The second

your kid signs for the package the DEA moves in for the bust. 

GUESS WHAT. 

Under current drug confiscation laws you just lost your home to the federal gov. 

And that is not to even discuss the laws concerning foreclosure

5 hours ago, boomhand86 said:

Might be a dumb question but why wouldn't people just go buy expensive cars and boats etc. If there is debt forgiveness? 

The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. 

Your question exposes the reason that this entire event is somewhat a secret. The purpose for NESERA/GESERA is to bring 

America back to the Constitution and a real system of law. Under the Constitution charging someone interest on money is illegal. 

Thus every loan you have is illegal by the law of the Constitution. Conversely, letting people unquestionably know that all debt 

will be forgiven, thus giving everyone the ability to max out their credit lines is just as illegal and immoral. 

Again this is only what I've gleaned from my studies of a subject that is intentionally clouded with confusion. 

4 hours ago, Sage449 said:

boomhand86, that's the question of the century and one of the major objections and obstacles. However, allegedly why it is being kept under wraps and we wake up one morning debt free.

And then everyone (some) run out and go right back into debt. The best part of this, the IRS goes away! 😁😁

Reading about this others equate it with Satan and the rise of the antiChrist. There ya go.....

Under the Constitution a bank may not loan money where interest is charged on the money. But a bank can loan money and charge a 

rather large fee for processing the loan. So, Yes, most people will go right back out and swallow themselves in debt. 

As far as the AntiChrist concern, allow me to say this. 

Just because I am attempting to learn all that I can about what is coming doesn't mean that I am for it. 

On the front, going back to  Constitutional law is a good thing. And switching from a Fiat currency to a Gold and Silver Backed 

monetary system is not just a good thing but also a situation where those who see it coming can secure their wealth in the changeover

But make no mistake about this, The Holy Spirit guides me in every move that I make. And he's shown me things that not one single 

person here would believe if I shared them. NESERA/GESERA is a thing done in the shadows. And God doesn't work in the 

shadows. He does, however, show those that follow him with a pure heart things that are to come so that the people of God 

may prepare. 

After the events of the last 7 months I would express to all that are willing to hear, expect anything to happen now. 

You want prophesy? Try this one on, between now an the election we are going to see a complete disruption in the 

food supply chain. Anyone that hasn't prepared for  this will not fare well. We will see total chaos in the streets of 

every major city. And President Trump will be forced to declare Martial Law. 

The implementation of NESERA/GESERA will make Trump loved by billions of people all around the world. They are 

already beginning to equate his success to Gods blessings. And yes some are beginning to claim he is, "The Chosen One",

and some are outright calling him the Savior of us all. 

Let him who hath ears to hear, hear. 

Let him who hath eyes to see, see.  

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Two good points. 

How can we trust what we read?

Who do we trust? 

I don't do cryptic reading.

A person can read all kinds of thing into some of this stuff.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUST ONLY GOD THE FATHER, JESUS CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:
7 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

does that mean that someone with a bigger gun than mine can take my home and or car away from me ??

They can already do that with or without a gun. 

For ex. your teenage kid is dumb enough to get into drugs and is talked into selling them. Someone gets him to receive a 

package from Mexico with meth in it, delivered to your home. The DEA catches on to this and takes  control of  the delivery. The second

your kid signs for the package the DEA moves in for the bust. 

GUESS WHAT. 

Under current drug confiscation laws you just lost your home to the federal gov. 

And that is not to even discuss the laws concerning foreclosure

I understand the return to the Gold Standard, the potential demise of the US Dollar and the value of other assets beyond the paper dollar such as physical Gold and Silver.

In addition I understand the RICO laws and the potential of the Government to confiscate personal property involved in an illegal operation and failure to pay tax's.

However your example, stated above, does not correspond to item #1 in NESERA/GESERA, which is Debt Forgiveness.

Semper Fi :salute:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hotcurl said:

I understand the return to the Gold Standard, the potential demise of the US Dollar and the value of other assets beyond the paper dollar such as physical Gold and Silver.

In addition I understand the RICO laws and the potential of the Government to confiscate personal property involved in an illegal operation and failure to pay tax's.

However your example, stated above, does not correspond to item #1 in NESERA/GESERA, which is Debt Forgiveness.

Semper Fi :salute:

I can clearly see that you are someone with a bit more intellect than the average trucker, :lol: So please give me a little 

grace as I attempt to clarify. 

Debt forgiveness is simply because the creation of debt where money is what is being charged interest is illegal. And because 

that act is illegal then the loan is null and void. What happens to the property that the loan was made on? I haven't yet found that 

answer. 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The purpose for NESERA/GESERA is to bring 

America back to the Constitution and a real system of law. Under the Constitution charging someone interest on money is illegal.  

Under the Constitution a bank may not loan money where interest is charged on the money. But a bank can loan money and charge a 

rather large fee for processing the loan.

This makes no sense.  

For instance - Pay interest monthly over 30 years now, OR pay a rather large fee upfront, after Nesara/Gesara.

Under this scenario, who is going to lend you the money to buy a house and wait 30 years to be repaid.  

Ten year mortgage instead of 30 years?

Same question - Who is going to wait 10 years to get paid back, and not make a dime on the loan?

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I can clearly see that you are someone with a bit more intellect than the average trucker, :lol: So please give me a little 

grace as I attempt to clarify. 

Debt forgiveness is simply because the creation of debt where money is what is being charged interest is illegal. And because 

that act is illegal then the loan is null and void. What happens to the property that the loan was made on? I haven't yet found that 

answer. 

My disclaimer; In the various jobs or careers during my working life, I spent a significant amount of time working for a major bank located in the US. Thus I kinda' know a little bit about this topic.

I am not trying to dilute the validity of NESERA/GESERA. I don't know enough about it to make a valid or relevant statement.

However this discussion is read or understood, the bottom line is ; simple put - someone or thing holds the "paper" on an asset or the debt if that asset it is used as collateral.

Pawn shop, car loan, credit card, student loan or a mortgage, It is the promise to "pay" that keeps the wheels turning.

A simple and a current illustration; There is a lot of political talk about erasing the student debt. Keep in mind, someone or thing holds the "paper" on that student debt.

Someone or thing agreed to lend money on that student debt, in return for future payments at $ XXX amount for XXX amount of time at XXX interest rate. Constructional or not, basic economics 102, historically its the same format since the Roman times.

Thus my initial question (s) from above, simply put; ......  who has legal ownership of an asset when the "debt" and or "lien" on that asset has been "forgiven" under the NESERA/GESERA format ??

Semper Fi:salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

• Thanks 2

LadyGracesDaddy

I too have been looking for the scenarios that lead us the the Rapture/Trib Beginning and specifically how bad it will get before the Rapture.  God has outlined specific events and sequence of events, Antichrist signing agreement,  Antichrist getting total power, among quite a few others etc., that are really not open to much conflicting interpretation.  Obviously these have to happen otherwise the Bible would be false.  IMHO, I do not see how NESERA/GESERA (even unsupported with any H.R Bill) fits into a scenario getting us to the Trib beginning since it looks to be someones wish list for resetting the U.S.     What would you say to the statement "For Satan to do what the Bible says he will do, than the U.S has to be rendered powerless" and in addition,  not a benefit to, or supporter of, Israel".    

If anyone reading this hasn't understood that as a born again Christian we need not be concerned about events after the Rapture since we will be gone before the Antichrist is revealed signing the peace agreement (i.e. the beginning of the 7 Yr Tribulation).  2Thes 2:3 (FYI the word in the verse translated as either "rebellion" or "falling away" in the original Greek is "Apostasia" meaning  to leave or departure")

BTW - a little tidbit, if no one has realized it, when Jesus was asked what will be a sign, in Math 24:7 he said "nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom".  Sound redundant?  Not if you go back to the original Greek.  The word for nation is "Ethos" meaning Ethnicity or Race.  So Jesus said Race against Race.

• Thanks 1

Reading as much as like on this subject, sifting through the wheat and the chaff. There are those who think this will be a blessing, others the onset of the new world order and the antichrist. Discernment is there for the asking and I'm asking the only One that matters with the true answers. The rest blows away like the chaff that it is.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Floridian said:

This makes no sense.  

For instance - Pay interest monthly over 30 years now, OR pay a rather large fee upfront, after Nesara/Gesara.

Under this scenario, who is going to lend you the money to buy a house and wait 30 years to be repaid.  

Ten year mortgage instead of 30 years?

Same question - Who is going to wait 10 years to get paid back, and not make a dime on the loan?

Without knowing the particulars I would tend to agree with your question. But I would suggest a little foresight,

The financial system as it stands today is completely unsustainable. It will fail and most professionals in economics know this.

Furthermore, if you study the financial news today you will see that some are even beginning to ring the bells of warning.

12 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

My disclaimer; In the various jobs or careers during my working life, I spent a significant amount of time working for a major bank located in the US. Thus I kinda' know a little bit about this topic.

I am not trying to dilute the validity of NESERA/GESERA. I don't know enough about it to make a valid or relevant statement.

However this discussion is read or understood, the bottom line is ; simple put - someone or thing holds the "paper" on an asset or the debt if that asset it is used as collateral.

Pawn shop, car loan, credit card, student loan or a mortgage, It is the promise to "pay" that keeps the wheels turning.

A simple and a current illustration; There is a lot of political talk about erasing the student debt. Keep in mind, someone or thing holds the "paper" on that student debt.

Someone or thing agreed to lend money on that student debt, in return for future payments at $ XXX amount for XXX amount of time at XXX interest rate. Constructional or not, basic economics 102, historically its the same format since the Roman times.

Thus my initial question (s) from above, simply put; ......  who has legal ownership of an asset when the "debt" and or "lien" on that asset has been "forgiven" under the NESERA/GESERA format ??

Semper Fi:salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

Your education and experience shows and anyone that has been studying banking can see from your speech the qualifications you have. 

While I'm just a trucker I have taken the time alone driving around the world to use my time wisely. Rather than fantasize  about girls and 

other silly things drivers do, or listen a million times to whatever music they like, I spent 30 years studying two things, The Holy Bible and 

Money management. At first it was books on tape, then came along CDs and now thanks to the internet and unlimited streaming I now 

hold the entire library of the world in my hand. Podcast are AWESOME. Discerning the truth is just a matter of listening to the 

Holy Spirit.

The simple answer to your question is actually written in the law itself. Trump has moved the Fed into the house of the U.S. Treasury

And under the Treasury the Fed is buying up all debt. This is something that the Treasury can do but the Fed can only buy the debt 

in the form of Bonds from the Treasury. Also I personally don't think that we're talking about all debt.This is just my thoughts but 

I don't believe that my personal $15,000 dollar signature loan will be erased. I do, however, believe that the exorbitant amount of 

interest connected to that loan will not be allowed to carry on. How that will play out is anybodies guess. The debt that will be forgiven

seems to be anything associated with the government. I know of people who have already seen their student loans vanish. That is not 

an internet lie. But I am waiting for my wife's student loan to vanish.:lol:

After all is said and done the Fed Reserve will be returned back to it previous status as America's Central Bank whilst holding 

all of the illegal debt it created. This will then leave the Fed insolvent. And will return the printing of money back to the control of the 

Congress. So the very illegal institution that created all this mess through its illegal lending scheme will end up holing all 

the debt and it will fail. 

11 hours ago, RV-2-Day said:

LadyGracesDaddy

I too have been looking for the scenarios that lead us the the Rapture/Trib Beginning and specifically how bad it will get before the Rapture.  God has outlined specific events and sequence of events, Antichrist signing agreement,  Antichrist getting total power, among quite a few others etc., that are really not open to much conflicting interpretation.  Obviously these have to happen otherwise the Bible would be false.  IMHO, I do not see how NESERA/GESERA (even unsupported with any H.R Bill) fits into a scenario getting us to the Trib beginning since it looks to be someones wish list for resetting the U.S.     What would you say to the statement "For Satan to do what the Bible says he will do, than the U.S has to be rendered powerless" and in addition,  not a benefit to, or supporter of, Israel".    

If anyone reading this hasn't understood that as a born again Christian we need not be concerned about events after the Rapture since we will be gone before the Antichrist is revealed signing the peace agreement (i.e. the beginning of the 7 Yr Tribulation).  2Thes 2:3 (FYI the word in the verse translated as either "rebellion" or "falling away" in the original Greek is "Apostasia" meaning  to leave or departure")

BTW - a little tidbit, if no one has realized it, when Jesus was asked what will be a sign, in Math 24:7 he said "nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom".  Sound redundant?  Not if you go back to the original Greek.  The word for nation is "Ethos" meaning Ethnicity or Race.  So Jesus said Race against Race.

Let me begin with what you call the <"Rapture">. I converted to Catholicism a few years ago as led by the Holy Spirit. The 

Church teaches that there is no such thing as the Rapture. Now I'm not a dogmatic man and my first guide above all things 

is the Holy Spirit. But I'm also not willing to bemoan my Faith, thus I will say this. 

The Holy Catholic Church and the members of the Protestant Faiths are both correct. [for the record the Protestant Faiths were started by men like Martin Luther and John Calvin, both Catholic in their raising.] 

So you ask, "how is it that they both are correct"? 

Simple, the answer can be found in terminology. Protestant's call this event the Rapture, but the Holy Catholic Church calls 

the same event the Resurrection. And both brands of Faith will tell you that no one knows when this event will happen. 

Nevertheless, one can clearly see from the scriptures that this event will come.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

What is NOT mentioned in this scripture is what happens to those who are NOT Rapture'd / Resurrected. Those who are "Left Behind".

And by the Holy Spirit I know that those who are left behind will suffer greatly. But those who are Rapture'd / Resurrected are not 

appointed to wrath. 1 Thessalonians 5;9

12 hours ago, RV-2-Day said:

What would you say to the statement "For Satan to do what the Bible says he will do, than the U.S has to be rendered powerless" and in addition,  not a benefit to, or supporter of, Israel".

I used to think the same way but now I must disagree. Satan is two things, The father of lies, and the Great Deceiver. I once challenged 

Satan when I was just a 19 yr old Marine to a straight up fight. I fully expected him to come at me face to face right then. But He didn't.

I remember thinking how big  and bad I was as a tough Marine, that even Satan wouldn't face me. Now here I am 37 yrs later and if 

I've learned one thing in all my years it's that Satan did take my offer on. And he beat the crap out of me for yrs. But he NEVER once 

came at me face to face. Satan will always come at you from out of nowhere. And you will not see it coming. That is why we so 

desperately need the guidance and protection of the Holy Spirit. 

But when Satan comes to rule the world he will have the backing of billions of people around the world. The scriptures tell us that 

he will be loved  by all people. The people will make him their King. The people will see him as Their Savior. And only he can 

cause the people to stop following him. 

So how will he get the people to do this. First he must destroy the current rulers of this world. The people of the earth know full 

well that their current rulers are evil and don't care about them. That is why we see so many people rioting in the streets of the 

world. Satan will present himself as someone on the side of "THE PEOPLE". 

The Bible tells us that Satan will usher in a new financial system and create a one world tax. And the people will love him for it

because when you charge every single being on earth a small tax and eliminate all current taxes that small tax seems like 

a penance.  

The Bible tells us that Satan will usher in a season of Peace. And will eliminate all war. The people will adore him for this because 

they know full well that our current leaders only send us to war for their gain. 

And the best way to get anyone to love you like Satan will be loved, is to give them lots of money. Satan will use the chaos of 

destroying the current world government as an excuse to give an unbelievable amount of money to the people. And the people 

will begin to call him their savior

He will seem to be supernatural in that nothing the current world government does will hurt him. His so called staying power will

amaze the people into following behind him. He will seem to know things that are from the future. Satan will make Peace with 

Israel and one of the Best ways to do that is to move the most  powerful nation on earths Embassy to the Capitol  of Israel.

Such a thing will cause the people of Israel to love him so much that they might even name a town in Israel after him. 

And let us not forget who Satan was before he fell. Lucifer [The Angel of Light} was not only the most beautiful Angel but one of 

the closest to God. He was a seraphim, He didn't just talk to God everyday he sang to him. So Satan will most likely be a 

praying man. And he will not be ashamed  to let the world know that he is. The people will call him, "one of us".

But before Satan can do any of those things for the people of the world, he must start somewhere smaller than the whole earth.

He must start with just one country. And that country must be powerful enough for the whole world to see what he does in it. 

So America would be the First choice because it is the most powerful nation on earth and when America passes gas the whole 

world smells it. 

As for the end times, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness of this chaotic world. YOU ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT 

ENTERING THE END TIMES. 

16 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Reading as much as like on this subject, sifting through the wheat and the chaff. There are those who think this will be a blessing, others the onset of the new world order and the antichrist. Discernment is there for the asking and I'm asking the only One that matters with the true answers. The rest blows away like the chaff that it is.

My dear Friend, I have no doubt that he will give you the answer you need. 

My only advice to you and to everyone here, is to PRAY WITHOUT CEASING. 

Pray that God will show  you the way and protect you and your loved ones from what is coming.

Pray that you won't be fooled by the Great Deceiver. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

This isn't debt forgiveness but one has to wonder how hard it will be to get people  back to paying their loans when the time comes. 

This is also why the Democrats don't want Trump to suspend the taxes for Americans. Once people get a taste of how much more

money they have in their paychecks there is no way they are going to tolerate taxes again. 

World Bank chief urges G20 to extend debt suspension through 2021

July 20, 2020, 11:09 am

g20.jpg

World Bank Group President David Malpass speaks at a virtual press conference, in Washington, D.C., the United States, on April 17, 2020. (Xinhua photo)

WASHINGTON – World Bank Group President David Malpass on Saturday urged the Group of 20 (G20) countries to extend the time frame of the Debt Service Suspension Initiative through the end of 2021, calling it one of the key factors in strengthening global recovery.

"I urge you to extend the time frame of the Debt Service Suspension Initiative (DSSI) through end 2021 and commit to give the initiative as broad a scope as possible," Malpass made the remarks at the virtual G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors Meeting, according to a statement.

"We've made a great deal of progress with DSSI in a short period of time, but more needs to be done," said the World Bank chief.

Malpass said that the pandemic has triggered the "deepest global recession in decades," and what may turn out to be "one of the most unequal" in terms of impact.

"For the poorest countries, poverty is rising rapidly, median incomes are falling, and growth is deeply negative," he said. "Debt burdens -- already unsustainable for many countries -- are rising to crisis levels."

Even with these immediate steps -- a longer suspension of debt payments, a DSSI scope that includes more debt and more official bilateral creditors, participation by commercial creditors and the World Bank's large positive net flows -- many of the poorest countries won't be able to make the resulting debt burdens sustainable in the medium term, Malpass noted.

"The economic repercussions from the pandemic are expected to inflict lasting scars on growth through lower investment, erosion of human capital, and the retreat from global trade and supply linkages," he warned.

The World Bank president urged the G20 to "open the door to consultations" about the debt overhang itself and effective ways to reduce the net present value of both official bilateral and commercial debt for the poorest countries.

He noted that the debt resolution process should be improved.

"Looking longer term, creditors' rights frequently take precedence over the people in the debtor countries, adding to the difficulty of debt resolutions," he said. "The international community needs to recognize this imbalance if we are going to achieve effective debt resolutions or adjust the process in a way that encourages good outcomes."

• Upvote 1

Lets throw some more money around. 

I like how the EO is going to be backdated to the beginning of July. That will be a tidy chunk of change for me. :bravo:

#MORE Executive order also includes enhanced unemployment benefits through the end of the year (unclear amount ATM) and deferral of student loan payments through the end of the year

Published 17 hours ago

Trump’s stimulus order would include payroll tax deferral, eviction moratorium

Relief would also be provided to unemployed individual

Mnuchin on stimulus negotiations: 'We didn't make any progress today'

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and Trump's chief of staff Mark Meadows discuss the Capitol Hill meeting between Democratic leaders and White House negotiators, and Mnuchin says he will recommend President Trump move ahead on some sort of executive orders including rental evictions and college loans.

If President Trump takes executive action to provide relief to American households as stimulus package discussions break down on Capitol Hill, he would implement a payroll tax deferral and provide protection against evictions. The president has floated this idea several times and it has met with tepid reception for lawmakers and economic experts.

Trump said during an impromptu press conference from Bedminster, NJ, on Friday that if Democrats continue to hold critical relief “hostage,” he will move forward to implement measures via executive order.

Trump said the policies the White House plans to enact include deferring the payroll tax until the end of the year – a measure that would be retroactive to July 1. He also noted that the deferral could be extended if he is still in the Oval Office next year.

Unemployment benefits will also be enhanced via executive order, though the president did not provide specific details on that measure.

The additional $600 benefit provided for under the CARES Act expired at the end of July.

The president also aims to protect people from evictions, by implementing another moratorium.

And Trump would defer student loan payments and forgive interest “until further notice.”

As previously reported by FOX Business, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and White House chief of staff Mark Meadows said earlier on Friday that they were recommending Trump take executive action after negotiations with Democrats broke down.

According to the pair, the two sides are unable to reconcile views on funding for state and local governments and unemployment benefits.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said: Satan will make Peace with 

Satan will make peace with Israel and one of the Best ways to do that is to move the most  powerful nation on earths Embassy to the Capitol  of Israel.

Such a thing will cause the people of Israel to love him so much that they might even name a town in Israel after him. 

I read your long dissertation.  YOU DO REALIZE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING HERE, RIGHT?  Pretty shocking!

• Thanks 1

"Satan will make peace with Israel and one of the Best ways to do that is to move the most  powerful nation on earths Embassy to the Capitol  of Israel."

"Such a thing will cause the people of Israel to love him so much that they might even name a town in Israel after him."

@ladyGrace'sDaddy

Listen, I'm really getting more upset by the minute.  Where did you get this information?  Is it in the Bible?  If so, please supply the chapter and verse.  Or is it from Nesara/Gesara information that you've read?  Or somewhere else?  Please tell us.

Edited by Floridian

If the implications are that Trump is the Antichrist then lets be reminded two things. 

1. The Antichrist per Jesus comes out of the old Roman empire.  Dan 9:26 "The people of the ruler to come will destroy the city and its sanctuary" Dan 9:26.  "Do you see these great buildings" Replied Jesus "No one stone here will be left one one another; everyone will be thrown down" Mark 13:2.  In 70 AD Titus and the Roman army destroyed Jerusalem and its sanctuary.  Therefore since  the people (which was the Roman army) of the ruler to come signifies the ruler is connected to the Roman People, Rome or a country out of the former Roman empire.

2. The Antichrist will nor be revealed until the Rapture has taken place. For that day will not come until the departure occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed 2 Thes 2:3.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, RV-2-Day said:

If the implications are that Trump is the Antichrist then lets be reminded two things. 

1. The Antichrist per Jesus comes out of the old Roman empire.  Dan 9:26 "The people of the ruler to come will destroy the city and its sanctuary" Dan 9:26.  "Do you see these great buildings" Replied Jesus "No one stone here will be left one one another; everyone will be thrown down" Mark 13:2.  In 70 AD Titus and the Roman army destroyed Jerusalem and its sanctuary.  Therefore since  the people (which was the Roman army) of the ruler to come signifies the ruler is connected to the Roman People, Rome or a country out of the former Roman empire.

2. The Antichrist will nor be revealed until the Rapture has taken place. For that day will not come until the departure occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed 2 Thes 2:3.

I am not implying that.  I'm saying I'm furious over the implication.  I want to know where the stated information came from.

6 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I read your long dissertation.  YOU DO REALIZE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING HERE, RIGHT?  Pretty shocking!

My favorite saying from a movie happens just before the Joker shoots Batman.

The Joker ask, "have you ever danced with the Devil in the Pale moon light"?

When I first heard that in the theater I actually laughed out loud, because I realized that after challenging Satan so many years ago that I've been dancing with the devil by the pail moon light 

all of my life. It was only after realizing that I didn't like the man I became that I ended that dance and 

started walking with Jesus in the sweet summer rain. 

I'm an extremest so when I make these bold moves I do them wholeheartedly and completely. 

And I'm sorry to say that at my age I have danced more with the devil than walked with Jesus.

So YES I know what I'm saying and I make no apologies for it. When you dance with someone most of 

your life,

believe me you know more about that person, or spirit, than you can imagine

Having said all that, am I saying he's the Antichrist? Not exactly, but I am saying that the method of 

ascension that the Antichrist will use is EXACTLY how I described. Most people think he will take control of the world by force, but that is simply not how Satan does things. Like God, Satan prefers to

be much more subtle in his actions. Though they often end with extreme and violent outcomes. 

Nevertheless, Satan begins by simply pretending to be your friend and whispering in your ear. 

So if you want to know who the Antichrist is, just find the man that is doing what it takes to get 

everyone on earth to love him. 

10 minutes ago, Floridian said:

"Satan will make peace with Israel and one of the Best ways to do that is to move the most  powerful nation on earths Embassy to the Capitol  of Israel."

"Such a thing will cause the people of Israel to love him so much that they might even name a town in Israel after him."

@ladyGrace'sDaddy

Listen, I'm really getting more upset by the minute.  Where did you get this information?  Is it in the Bible?  If so, please supply the chapter and verse.  Or is it from Nesara/Gesara information that you've read?  Or somewhere else?  Please tell us.

Please forgive me. It is not my intention to anger you.

Daniel 9:27  is a prophesy that claims the Antichrist will make a covenant with Israel for 7 yrs.

On May 14 2018 President Trump moved the American Embassy from Tel Ave to Jerusalem.

On April 23 2019 Israel announced that it would name a new town after President Trump.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Daniel 9:27  is a prophesy that claims the Antichrist will make a covenant with Israel for 7 yrs.

On May 14 2018 President Trump moved the American Embassy from Tel Ave to Jerusalem.

On April 23 2019 Israel announced that it would name a new town after President Trump.

What you wrote above is correct.

Trump moved the American Embassy to Jerusalem, the capital of Israel.

Israel has named their new settlement in Golan, "Trump Heights". 

Below is what you said in a previous post above.  That is what I objected to.  

So do you think Trump is the Anti-Christ?

If not, why would you write such a thing at this?  

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, RV-2-Day said:

That's not exactly how it's stated. 

2 Thessalonians 2:3

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

The, "man of sin", will be revealed before the Rapture/Resurrection

The question here isn't who is the Antichrist but rather what does it mean to FOLLOW CHRIST. 

In both the Protestant faith that the Catholic faith the act of following Christ is secondary today to

living life. And that by definition is a falling away. 

Following Christ literally means that you don't make a decision without his approval. It means that when you awake in the morning the very first thing you do is talk to Christ as you would your own spouse

Following Christ isn't just about actions, what you  do what you give who you help. Those are Christlike behaviors. Following Christ is so much more than that, following Christ is a PASSION that controls 

the very essence of your being. Nothing you say, nothing you do can be done or said without his consideration. The PASSION you feel for Jesus must be at least as strong as the PASSION Jesus felt for you. 

And let us not forget that he was and is God. And for you he came down to the earth and allowed that 

which he created to violate everything he was. Unto the point of murder by his own creation. That is the PASSION that you much have to follow Christ. And I'm sad to say that kind of PASSION is gone today. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

What you wrote above is correct.

Trump moved the American Embassy to Jerusalem, the capital of Israel.

Israel has named their new settlement in Golan, "Trump Heights". 

Below is what you said in a previous post above.  That is what I objected to.  

So do you think Trump is the Anti-Christ?

If not, why would you write such a thing at this?  

Oh Okay, now I understand. But first lets be clear about something. Just because you may not agree with my take on things, please don't think that I'm in any way attacking you. I have grown to understand that few people will agree on most issues. It's the nature of the fallen world we live in. I respect you and your thoughts.

When I say that Satan will do those things I am only referring to Satan. I know him and I know how he works. And I know what the Bible says. Putting those two things together and my description of how Satan comes to power are, in my thoughts, the best description. 

So you pick out the two that you know President Trump has done and you rightfully think that I'm 

accusing Trump of being the Antichrist. But what you don't know is that every single example of how 

I think the Antichrist will come to power is something that President Trump has already done. Or is doing. Am I saying that President Trump is the Antichrist? NOT AT ALL. I don't have the authority to

make such an accusation. 

But I can't help to see what is happening. I have good reason to be suspicious of people after the events of my life. And make no mistake about it I am very suspicious of President Trump. 

Will I vote for him? NO. I didn't vote for him the first time and I can't bring myself to vote for him this time. So I won't vote. 

However, I do hope that he gets reelected.And I will bet every single dinar I own that he will. 

I just don't want to put my reputation on the line with someone that could be the Antichrist. 

Again that is not saying he is the Antichrist, just that he is doing the things that Satan would do in an attempted ascension to power. 

I know that you're a Trump supporter and that you love him greatly. I don't mean to derive that in you.

But ask yourself one question. Have you ever felt the way you do about President Trump for any other 

politician? Or even another human being for that matter. 

Is that kind of emotion natural or is it supernatural? 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

In re-reading your 

27 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Just because you may not agree with my take on things, please don't think that I'm in any way attacking you.

But what you don't know is that every single example of how 

I think the Antichrist will come to power is something that President Trump has already done. Or is doing. Am I saying that President Trump is the Antichrist? NOT AT ALL.

Will I vote for him? NO. I didn't vote for him the first time and I can't bring myself to vote for him this time. So I won't vote. 

However, I do hope that he gets reelected.And I will bet every single dinar I own that he will. 

I just don't want to put my reputation on the line with someone that could be the Antichrist. 

Again that is not saying he is the Antichrist, just that he is doing the things that Satan would do in an attempted ascension to power. 

I know that you're a Trump supporter and that you love him greatly. I don't mean to derive that in you.

But ask yourself one question. Have you ever felt the way you do about President Trump for any other 

politician? Or even another human being for that matter. 

Is that kind of emotion natural or is it supernatural? 

Okay, first let me say that I didn't feel that you were attacking me at all.  

I thought you were a Trump supporter by what you have written in the past.  I didn't know that you felt he COULD BE the Anti-Christ, until today.

I want to say that I don't "love him greatly".   Actually I can't stand all the bragging he does.  It's just that I feel he's a much better choice than the "senile" Joe Biden who would unknowingly hand over our country to China, because of his "ineptness".   Also, I can't stand "Liberals".  I have very close relatives that are both Liberal and Atheists.  Scares me to death for their children and grandchildren who have been raised in that manner.  Nothing I can do to change that.  Believe me, I've tried.  I pray for them daily.

I can honestly say that I don't have any "supernatural" emotions when it comes to Trump.  I can identify with him and some of his ways, as we both are from New York.  When people from the Midwest or West can't understand how he thinks, it's because they're not New Yorkers.  I also understand Andrew Cuomo.  We're all from the same place and we all "get" each other.  Just trying to make you understand where I'm coming from.

Now, I'm going to be watching carefully.  If I see any Satan-like behavior or if the whole world falls in love in with Trump, I'll be sure to notice.  At the moment however, there are an awful lot of Trump-haters out there.  We'll see what develops.  😁

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1

LadyGracesDaddy

Just to understand where you are coming from on a previous post.

Which do you feel is more important.

Accepting Jesus Christ and becoming a born again Christian

or

Having the PASSION as you described it -The PASSION you feel for Jesus must be at least as strong as the PASSION Jesus felt for you. 

8 minutes ago, RV-2-Day said:

LadyGracesDaddy

Just to understand where you are coming from on a previous post.

Which do you feel is more important.

Accepting Jesus Christ and becoming a born again Christian

or

Having the PASSION as you described it -The PASSION you feel for Jesus must be at least as strong as the PASSION Jesus felt for you. 

They are both equally important. But one will never know PASSION for Jesus Christ until one is truly born again by his blood. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

In re-reading your 

Okay, first let me say that I didn't feel that you were attacking me at all.  

I thought you were a Trump supporter by what you have written in the past.  I didn't know that you felt he COULD BE the Anti-Christ, until today.

I want to say that I don't "love him greatly".   Actually I can't stand all the bragging he does.  It's just that I feel he's a much better choice than the "senile" Joe Biden who would unknowingly hand over our country to China, because of his "ineptness".   Also, I can't stand "Liberals".  I have very close relatives that are both Liberal and Atheists.  Scares me to death for their children and grandchildren who have been raised in that manner.  Nothing I can do to change that.  Believe me, I've tried.  I pray for them daily.

I can honestly say that I don't have any "supernatural" emotions when it comes to Trump.  I can identify with him and some of his ways, as we both are from New York.  When people from the Midwest or West can't understand how he thinks, it's because they're not New Yorkers.  I also understand Andrew Cuomo.  We're all from the same place and we all "get" each other.  Just trying to make you understand where I'm coming from.

Now, I'm going to be watching carefully.  If I see any Satan-like behavior or if the whole world falls in love in with Trump, I'll be sure to notice.  At the moment however, there are an awful lot of Trump-haters out there.  We'll see what develops.  😁

Oh Dear, I am most certainly not a Trump hater. In fact I love most of what he does. I just see the similarities between his actions and the actions of someone wanting to rule the world. 

Likewise, I am also noticing the kind of love people are beginning to feel for him. Check this out, calling Trump, "The Chosen One". And comparing him to King Cyrus. 

It's just not natural. 

• Upvote 1