Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On 8/4/2020 at 4:22 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I have been following and posting about NESARA/GESARA for sometime, as you have. This will be hard for some people to get their heads around. If you are watching any main stream media or tracking social media you may never understand this. What we are seeing today is beyond Dems vs Reb, this is about Good vs Evil. I am talking global scale sex trafficking, drugs, pedophilia rings involving major political figures and people in the entertainment world. This is also about Global Corruption and Power. I will leave it there as many will think that I am turning into some Nut Job but I truly believe the we will see a lot of this coming out within the next few months and much of the NESARA\GESARA taking place between now and the end of the year. 

Here is what NESARA\GESARA and of course TrumpSara (his take on it)

Global Economic Security and Reformation Act

NESARA GESARA law:

1. Cancels all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. Many refer to this as a “jubilee” or complete forgiveness of debt.
2. Abolishes income tax.
3. Abolishes the IRS, with employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.
4. Creates a 17% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.
5. Increases benefits to senior citizens.
6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.
7. Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment.
8. Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days of GESARA's announcement. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to constitutional law.
9. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.
10. Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.
11. Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.
12. Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law.
13. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.
14. Restores financial privacy.
15. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.
16. Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.
17. Establishes peace throughout the world.
18. Releases unprecedented prosperity with enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.
19. Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, anti-gravity, and sonic healing machines.
20. Eliminates all current and future nuclear powered weaponry on planet earth."
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I just want to remind people that Gold is 2060 and Silver is over 28.00    

Please buy silver

For the sake of yourself and your family please buy silver over gold back in march the silver to gold ratio was 120:1 now its like 76:1, more gains in silver. 

The market is making me exited, im trying to stay level but hedge yourselves guys...

• Thanks 1

NESARA is being done by EO as the Democrats control the House. Parts of this are being rolled out but much of it is the foundation for events that will be happening here in the next few months. You will need to do some digging as you will not see this in any of the main stream media. 

In some cases you will have to judge. Number 16: Trump is the only President that has not gone to war in his first term. We have pulled troops out of Afghanistan, Iraq, and Germany. 

NESARA goes way back, back as far as the 80's. TRUMPSARA are things the President has added or adjusted to meet today's events.

The list of 20 items are things that you can monitor to see if they are taking place. Plus it gives you an idea as to what to invest in. 

• Thanks 2

I doubt a nuke. No blinding white light and not enough damage.

IF there had been no previous smoke, indicating a fire in progress

you might be able to sell a missle strike. 

I could buy a ship loaded with fertilizer and diesel, parked in a slip and detonated 

at a later date. 

• Thanks 1

Ready or not, here comes the Gold standard 

Russia-China "Dedollarization" Reaches "Breakthrough Moment" As Countries Ditch Greenback For Bilateral Trade

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/russia-china-dedollarization-reaches-breakthrough-moment-countries-ditch-greenback

Late last year, data released by the PBOC and the Russian Central Bank shone a light on a disturbing - at least, for the US - trend: As the Trump Administration ratcheted up sanctions pressure on Russia and China, both countries and their central banks have substantially "diversified" their foreign-currency reserves, dumping dollars and buying up gold and each other's currencies.

Back in September, we wrote about the PBOC and RCB building their reserves of gold bullion to levels not seen in years. The Russian Central Bank became one of the world's largest buyers of bullion last year (at least among the world's central banks). At the time, we also introduced this chart.

bfmADE4_0.jpg

We've been writing about the impending demise of the greenback for years now, and of course we're not alone. Some well-regarded economists have theorized that the fall of the greenback could be a good thing for humanity - it could open the door to a multi-currency basket, or better yet, a global current (bitcoin perhaps?) - by allowing us to transition to a global monetary system with with less endemic instability.

Though, to be sure, the greenback is hardly the first "global currency".

20120103_JPM_reserve.png

Falling confidence in the greenback has been masked by the Fed's aggressive buying, as central bankers in the Eccles Building now fear that the asset bubbles they've blown are big enough to harm the real economy, so we must wait for exactly the right time to let the air out of these bubbles so they don't ruin people's lives and upset the global economic apple cart. As the coronavirus outbreak has taught us, that time may never come.

But all the while, Russia and China have been quietly weening off of the dollar, and instead using rubles and yuan to settle transnational trade.

Since we live in a world where commerce is directed by the whims of the free market (at least, in theory), the Kremlin can just make Russian and Chinese companies substitute yuan and rubles for dollars with the flip of a switch:as Russian President Vladimir Putin once exclaimed, the US's aggressive sanctions policy risks destroying the dollar's reserve status by forcing more companies from Russia and China to search for alternatives to transacting in dollars, if for no other reason than to keep costs down (international economic sanctions can make moving money abroad difficult).

In 2019, Putin gleefully revealed that Russia had reduced the dollar holdings of its central bank by $101 billion, cutting the total in half.

And according to new data from the Russian Central Bank and Federal Customs Service, the dollar's share of bilateral trade between Russia and China fell below 50% for the first time in modern history.

Businesses only used the greenback for roughly 46% of settlements between the two countries. Over the same period, the euro constituted an all-time high of 30%. While other national currencies accounted for 24%, also a new high.

Screen%20Shot%202020-08-06%20at%204.03.1

As one 'expert' told the Nikkei Asian Review, it's just the latest sign that Russia and China are forming a "de-dollarization alliance" to diminish the economic heft of Washington's sanctions powers, and its de facto control of SWIFT, the primary inter-bank messaging service via which banks move money from country to country.

The shift is happening much more quickly than the US probably expected. As recently as 2015, more than 90% of bilateral trade between China and Russia was conducted in dollars.

Alexey Maslov, director of the Institute of Far Eastern Studies at the Russian Academy of Sciences, told the Nikkei Asian Review that the Russia-China "dedollarization" was approaching a "breakthrough moment" that could elevate their relationship to a de facto alliance.

"The collaboration between Russia and China in the financial sphere tells us that they are finally finding the parameters for a new alliance with each other," he said. "Many expected that this would be a military alliance or a trading alliance, but now the alliance is moving more in the banking and financial direction, and that is what can guarantee independence for both countries."

Dedollarization has been a priority for Russia and China since 2014, when they began expanding economic cooperation following Moscow's estrangement from the West over its annexation of Crimea. Replacing the dollar in trade settlements became a necessity to sidestep U.S. sanctions against Russia.

"Any wire transaction that takes place in the world involving U.S. dollars is at some point cleared through a U.S. bank," explained Dmitry Dolgin, ING Bank's chief economist for Russia. "That means that the U.S. government can tell that bank to freeze certain transactions."
The process gained further momentum after the Donald Trump administration imposed tariffs on hundreds of billions of dollars worth of Chinese goods. Whereas previously Moscow had taken the initiative on dedollarization, Beijing came to view it as critical, too.

"Only very recently did the Chinese state and major economic entities begin to feel that they might end up in a similar situation as our Russian counterparts: being the target of the sanctions and potentially even getting shut out of the SWIFT system," said Zhang Xin, a research fellow at the Center for Russian Studies at Shanghai's East China Normal University.

At times, Russia has prioritized use of the yuan over its own currency in the hopes that his would push Beijing to become more "assertive" in establishing the yuan as an internationalized currency. While the yuan was added to a IMF basket of reserve currencies a few years back, Beijing's unwillingness to take its hand off the wheel when it comes to managing the currency has stymied its internationalization.

Russia's push to accumulate yuan is not just about diversifying its foreign exchange reserves, Maslov explained. Moscow also wants to encourage Beijing to become more assertive in challenging Washington's global economic leadership.

"Russia has a considerably more decisive position toward the United States [than China does]," Maslov said. "Russia is used to fighting, it does not hold negotiations. One way for Russia to make China's position more decisive, more willing to fight is to show that it supports Beijing in the financial sphere."

Six years have passed between Russia and China opened FX swap lines between their central banks in 2014. That three year deal was expanded in 2017.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1. Cancels all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. Many refer to this as a “jubilee” or complete forgiveness of debt.

Ya know, I don't think I'm too crazy about this.  This means that everyone who has lived above their means and run up tons of debt will have their debt forgiven.  What do the people who have "done without" and tried to live within their means get?  Laughed at?

• Upvote 2

Floridian, I think about that too, and wonder if those like that will learn anything from it and change. On the other side, I'd love to be out of debt, no mortgage etc. even the Jews celebrated jubilee year but I think that has stopped too. Nice to think about though.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Ya know, I don't think I'm too crazy about this.  This means that everyone who has lived above their means and run up tons of debt will have their debt forgiven.  What do the people who have "done without" and tried to live within their means get?  Laughed at?

The thing to remember about NESERA/GESERA is that it's not really about fairness. It's about getting the majority of the world behind one man. 

Nevertheless, there will be so much wealth flying around that most won't care about who got what. It's also about the price of Gold. 

Watch "$20,000 gold price: Franco Nevada chairman makes the case" on YouTube

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The thing to remember about NESERA/GESERA is that it's not really about fairness. It's about getting the majority of the world behind one man. 

Nevertheless, there will be so much wealth flying around that most won't care about who got what. It's also about the price of Gold. 

Well, if we get $20,000 gold, and XRP is backed by gold - then okay!  I'm happy!  😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

I have a couple of questions regarding this;

#1a, Who owns the home, if the mortgage is "magically" cancelled ?

#1b, Who gets to live in the home, if the mortgage is "magically" cancelled ?

#2, What happens to all the "Mortgage Backed Securities" (investors) and or the all 10,15,20, 30 year "notes" that were used to fund the existing Mortgages ? 

#3, If I have done "the right thing" by managing  my money properly and having no debt/mortgage, does that mean that someone with a bigger gun than mine can take my home and or car away from me ??

Semper Fi:salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Hotcurl said:

I have a couple of questions regarding this;

#1a, Who owns the home, if the mortgage is "magically" cancelled ?

#1b, Who gets to live in the home, if the mortgage is "magically" cancelled ?

#2, What happens to all the "Mortgage Backed Securities" (investors) and or the all 10,15,20, 30 year "notes" that were used to fund the existing Mortgages ? 

#3, If I have done "the right thing" by managing  my money properly and having no debt/mortgage, does that mean that someone with a bigger gun than mine can take my home and or car away from me ??

Semper Fi:salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

Good questions, Hotcurl.  :bravo:

I think there's more to Nesara/Gesara than meets the eye.

Maybe we ought to know all the "details" before we start rooting for it to happen.

boomhand86, that's the question of the century and one of the major objections and obstacles. However, allegedly why it is being kept under wraps and we wake up one morning debt free.

And then everyone (some) run out and go right back into debt. The best part of this, the IRS goes away! 😁😁

Reading about this others equate it with Satan and the rise of the antiChrist. There ya go.....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This is why I was reluctant to post this. This really requires research to understand what is happening. Reading 5 or 6 posts does not tell you what is happening. LGD has done an extensive research and posting on this subject. It is about return what was taken from us through taxes. The Fed, which is not even part of the Gov. The Central Banks. This requires extensive reading. Take a moment to do some research before you commit, you may be surprised what is going on.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On August 6, 2020 at 7:17 AM, RV-2-Day said:

How come, if it is a law, no one can give the H.R. Bill that was signed into law?

Inquiring minds want to know.

On August 6, 2020 at 8:39 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

And I have never heard of any bill the SC had to activate. Congress passes it and Prez signs it and boom it's law. Or am I missing something here??

Two good points. 

How can we trust what we read?

Who do we trust? 

I don't do cryptic reading.

A person can read all kinds of thing into some of this stuff.

• Upvote 1