Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

4 minutes ago, Slave2Spartacus said:

Hi LGD

I too have been looking into that topic for almost 19  years. Bought into the Dinar 16 Looooong years now and many many friends and family thought i was crazy.

When Trump ran for Prez .I predicted his win and i knew this plan\laws was  now a distinct possibility . Nearly 4 years later of non stop war against this man

and he runs rings round them every single day. I think the new slogan will be remember remember the 3rd of November.

I,m excited to say the least and the suppressed technology part is also that i wish to see the most. I have NO IDEA  what is to become of our beloved Dinar.

Will Oil still be useful after the tech is released ?  . Anyway thanks for this thread it took me down memory lane . My Avatar .The little picture i took of the Reg plate on the Tractor of the 25K Dinar seems even more pertinent now. Those at the bottom of the Pyramid are gonna WIN . 

P.S Thanks to everyone on this site for all you do  for everyone who are all for one.

67567224_364305981149865_8433857563522498560_n.jpg

I'm so glad I could help. And I'm with you, President Trump has this all wrapped up. The tech advances are going to blow people's minds. I've been researching and am trying to figure out how to reveal what I've discovered without sounding like an idiot. And believe you me, if I'm concerned about that then what I've found is pretty out there. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm so glad I could help. And I'm with you, President Trump has this all wrapped up. The tech advances are going to blow people's minds. I've been researching and am trying to figure out how to reveal what I've discovered without sounding like an idiot. And believe you me, if I'm concerned about that then what I've found is pretty out there. 

I usually lead them here to begin with.

https://newatlas.com/

• Thanks 2

$24.11 USD

Current Silver Spot Price

Ask $24.11
Bid $23.91

Silver
Spot Prices
Silver
Price
Spot
Change
Silver
Price Per Ounce
$24.11 $1.31
Silver
Price Per Gram
$0.78 $0.04
Silver
Price Per Kilo
$775.15 $42.12
Live Metal Spot Prices (24 Hours)
Last Updated: 7/27/2020 3:56:21 AM ET
  • Thanks 1

$1,940.70 USD

Current Gold Spot Price

Ask $1,940.70
Bid $1,930.70

Gold
Spot Prices
Gold
Price
Spot
Change
Gold
Price Per Ounce
$1,940.70 $31.20
Gold
Price Per Gram
$62.39 $1.00
Gold
Price Per Kilo
$62,394.91 $1,003.10
Live Metal Spot Prices (24 Hours)
Last Updated: 7/27/2020 3:59:39 AM ET
  • Thanks 2

On 6/18/2020 at 2:44 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Watch "NESARA / GESARA Part 21 - All items checked!" on YouTube

After watching your video i was reminded that the gov in uk wiped out a £500  social security loan i had taken out about 2 months ago.NEVER ever happened before..

I,m even more eXcited now..lol thanks again LGD.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Slave2Spartacus said:

After watching your video i was reminded that the gov in uk wiped out a £500  social security loan i had taken out about 2 months ago.NEVER ever happened before..

I,m even more eXcited now..lol thanks again LGD.

I know,  either a whole bunch of accountants just got really crappy at their jobs or somethings happening. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If people think what’s happening to our Economy is not a problem I would like to sell you an island called Maui.  Everyone on this site had better seriously start thinking about some kind hedging for what could happen in the coming years.  Gold, Silver, non Fiat Currencies, Crypto, hard assets you can sell or barter for quickly.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

If people think what’s happening to our Economy is not a problem I would like to sell you an island called Maui.  Everyone on this site had better seriously start thinking about some kind hedging for what could happen in the coming years.  Gold, Silver, non Fiat Currencies, Crypto, hard assets you can sell or barter for quickly.   

It would be nice if we had a couple of more years but even the "level headed" experts are beginning to say something could happen sooner. They're citing the metals markets and saying that it's beginning to look like private buyers are restricting the metals markets control over price manipulation. 

My trucker take on this that the millennial generation, mixed with the recently awakened, are beginning to realize the greater need for diversifying and prepping. Which is why I keep claiming, one way or another we're going back into the Gold standard. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My trucker take on this that the millennial generation, mixed with the recently awakened, are beginning to realize the greater need for diversifying and prepping. Which is why I keep claiming, one way or another we're going back into the Gold standard. 

Your Trucker take is pretty spot on.  The youngsters are rewriting how things will be done in the future including financials.  LGD. I’ve been reading, watching vids, and talking to anyone who will educate me on Cryptos, 3-4 hours a day.  I am consuming this information like my hair is on fire, that’s how urgent I think learning about this opportunity is to me.  I don’t know that much but the youngsters in my family sure do.  They do everything on their phone and they do a lot of their buying with Crypto.  It’s an entire whole new world out there and most of us have been too busy to take the time to understand it.   The cat is out of the bag and it’s not ever going back in.  

The Big Banks are going in, the big Credit Card Companies are too, including PayPal.  There will be a regulated Crypto Fed coin or group of coins one day soon imo, but there will also be a large group of Decentralized Coins as well.  The younger crowd does not want anything to do with anything that is not decentralized from whapt I’m reading. I see a big battle coming over who controls the money as big Financial Corporations and Central Banks are losing control of the money.  Did you know that Warren Buffet and a group of very smart people have started a crypto for Solar Energy and other none carbon Renewable Energy.  Elon Musk is reported to be part of that group as well and it’s not just in the USA.  This group is working with several European Countries as well.   

Now for some Doom and Gloom, 

With the 10 year yield at .55 that means you aren’t making jack squat on your money parked in most traditional ways to earn some interest.  More and nore pension funds, muni bonds and businesses are going bankrupt.  I read today that Dunkin Donuts is closing 800 stores.  Dunkin Donuts!!!!  Wow!!!  People had better start preparing for a new paradigm and if we don’t get things turned around in the next 3-6 months it’s going to get real rocky.  

If you have your entire Retirement in 401k’s understand that ETF’s and funds can and do go bankrupt.  Look at any chart of a bubble, tulips, 1920’s, 1999, 2008, Bitcoins and you will see a huge spike followed by a complete nosedive.  The last market dive this past March only took a few weeks.  I’m warning you all please pay attention to the news.  We are back at near all time highs in the DJ-30 and the S&P 500, and all time highs in the Nasdaq.  The earnings have been pretty rocky the past week and guidance is either nonexistent or very uncertain at best. With CV infections rising and the ludicrous Election Rhetoric I will be willing to bet this fall we  will see the market head back down.  Even with another round of Stimulus to help bridge the gap of CV closings and a vaccine the damage is getting kind of scary.  Don’t believe me go talk to some youngsters who have been laid off or lost their jobs..  

If we get another 50 ema cross of the 200 ema you had better be seriously thinking of taking some off or let it ride, take your lump, and hope like hell it comes back.  If we go to a Gold Standard it won’t come back as fast as the last time imo.  Folks it truly looks like we are coming off Fiat Currency and the bubble that has been pumped up the last 20-25 years appears to be getting ready to pop.  I’m not sure the Fed can continue pumping more Money to prop up this sick dog up much longer. They can call if QE, or ABC, it’s still printing money out of thin air and it cannot last forever.  I’m hoping for the best but preparing for the worse.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I got out of Crypto for a spell because of the volatility  but recently made a stake in XRP and my next move will be Ether. 

As more and more people wake up to the crisis we're entering I expect that Crypto, along with precious metals, will spike. 

HERE'S A PREDICTION FOR EVERYONE 

Just because I got out of Crypto doesn't mean I wasn't watching and learning. 

Crypto currency is sitting almost at the exact same place it was in 2017. By December of 17 Bitcoin spiked at $19,900. XRP spiked over $4 and we're are coming into a new phase.  People are beginning to understand that the dollar is not going to withstand the current pressure it's under.  

My advice to EVERYONE buy as much Silver and Gold as possible and pour as much as you can into the top 5 Crypt5s. And make it snappy, cause by Christmas the fiscal world as you know it won't be the same. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I got out of Crypto for a spell because of the volatility  but recently made a stake in XRP and my next move will be Ether. 

As more and more people wake up to the crisis we're entering I expect that Crypto, along with precious metals, will spike. 

HERE'S A PREDICTION FOR EVERYONE 

Just because I got out of Crypto doesn't mean I wasn't watching and learning. 

Crypto currency is sitting almost at the exact same place it was in 2017. By December of 17 Bitcoin spiked at $19,900. XRP spiked over $4 and we're are coming into a new phase.  People are beginning to understand that the dollar is not going to withstand the current pressure it's under.  

My advice to EVERYONE buy as much Silver and Gold as possible and pour as much as you can into the top 5 Crypt5s. And make it snappy, cause by Christmas the fiscal world as you know it won't be the same. 

Hi LGD.

I,m interested in XRP. Do you have any advice or info on buying  into XRP. Thank You. 

46 minutes ago, Slave2Spartacus said:

Hi LGD.

I,m interested in XRP. Do you have any advice or info on buying  into XRP. Thank You. 

We have a Crypto section here at DV. It's very informative.  I would Suggest starting with THIS THREAD about Coinbase.com. It will show you how to set up a Coinbase account and use your bank account to easily buy most Cryptos and XRP. 

Don't fret about linking your bank account to Coinbase, we have MANY here who have done that for years without any issues. And Coinbase is by far the easiest platform around to traverse.  

Please feel welcome to PM me or ask me any questions in the threads you have about Crypto. :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

@ladyGrace'sDaddy and @Pitcher, thanks to you both for being willing to share the results of your research.  We do what we can now, but this will help us post-RV to accurately prepare for our and our descendants' future.

You are welcome. Most of the info I get is from different videos and some government sites. I had to increase my gig amount because as a driver I have tons of time to listen. But as you know there is a gazillion billion of false information to wade through. That's why people like you and I listen to the Holy Spirit in our efforts to discern the truth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shedagal said:

@ladyGrace'sDaddy and @Pitcher, thanks to you both for being willing to share the results of your research.  We do what we can now, but this will help us post-RV to accurately prepare for our and our descendants' future.

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

But as you know there is a gazillion billion of false information to wade through. That's why people like you and I listen to the Holy Spirit in our efforts to discern the truth. 

Thank you Shedagal.  LDG, is correct.  There are a ton of misleading, pumping, agenda driven people who are peddling certain Crypto Coins, websites, and newsletters to make a buck.  It truly is the Wild West.  It reminds me of my early years as a trader during the Dot Com era in 1998-2000.  I didn’t know one cotton picking thing about the Internet or the paradigm shift that was coming but I knew I wanted to be involved in the movement as a trader.  I did the same thing then that I am doing now.  I read, I listen and I talk to a lot of people, and then I ACT.  I bought 10 -12 start up Companies I thought might go .  I figured most wouldn’t amount to much but some would be huge winners.   I had Microsoft, Google and Amazon, which turned out great but I also had drugstore.com, officehut.com and a bunch of other nonsense that didn’t work.  I made more than enough money on my winners to make up for the losers.  I had a few that went good for awhile until another company came out with a better product.  

With new technologies you have to be nimble. 200 Companies early on gets whittled down to a handful that gobble up the weaker ones or the ones the bigger companies do not want as competition. Some can’t find an audience and some just go out of business.  At one time there were 85 auto makers in the USA.  Not counting foreign builders there is really only Ford and GM left.  Of the 100’s of Tech and Dot Com Businesses from 1998 there are now only 100-200 truly succesful big Tech players like Google, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, IBM, Facebook, Netflix, NVDA, AMD, Dell, Intc, CRM, etc, etc.  

I am currently tracking over 100 Crypto Currencies Daily.  I’m trying to get through the hype, the pump, and deception to figure out which ones will make it and end up big players in the future.  The Crypto World is highly speculative and wrought with all kinds of danger. It’s worldwide with some countries, like China that are known for not following any rules. From hackers getting into your wallet to a Government deciding what you own is going to be illegal the possibility of losing your entire investment is very real. There will also be more regulations, more taxation and better competitors coming to market.  Like I said it is the Wild West, a bit scary but also very lucrative if you get into the correct coins. 

Currently Bit Coin

(BTC) was the first in and the 800 pound gorilla in the room.  Other projects are being developed and will chip away at its business.  This coming election might have an effect on some Coins future as Dems tend to favor some more than others and what Trump wants to promote.  There will be winners and losers for sure and from my early experience the people who trade these coins are very smart and very manipulative.  They roam in packs from one hot coin to the next.  They are sharks looking to ride a momentum trade.  You saw it last week in BTC.  It had a huge spike and traders rushed in. You also saw other Altcoins lose value as traders sold to buy BTC.  Now many have already taken those earnings from BTC and reinvested in the other Altcoins they think will go. I am one who capitalized on that trade. The Crypto game is  highly manipulated, highly pumped and dumped, and too volatile for many people.  Without much regulation, safety, and the fact it is damn near impossible to talk to anyone about your account, this Crypto World is not for the weak stomach investor.  You either buy a coin and hold on, strong in your convictions or you learn to trade the peaks and valleys in a Crypto that moves like BTC did last week.  

i am currently trading peaks and valleys with my BTC, and also buying projects for a longer term hold, 3-5 years. There is a big but though.  I’m also watching the elections, the regulations, and competitors.  Things can and will change quickly in this Crypto World.  I would advise anyone who wants to buy some to try to buy the current large cap leaders like BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, etc and do some reading about the different forms of Crypto.  If you go to the Crypto thread I started in VIP I have posted some great articles to help you get educated.  CL, Chuck, 6ly, NEPats and a few others are very knowledgeable and contribute a lot of their experiences.  There is another thread, ETH that is also good.  Like any speculative investment don’t bet more than you can lose.  It’s real easy to buy the hype and lose all common sense.  For every Google or Amazon there were probably 10-20 DrugStore.com bombs.  I might also suggest spreading your buys on different exchanges.  I use 3 different exchanges and I own 4 different Crypto Currencies.  I plan on buying a few more as I get more educated.  I like to be diversified and I like to spread my risk.  That’s my way of doing it, others might be all in on one,  Do whatever is right for your comfort level and always do your own DD.  I’m no guru and I’m not peddling anything except my experiences in an effort to share what I have done to maybe help another.

• Thanks 5

Someone asked about XRP.  Go to youtube and start watching vids.  Here is a hint.  Buy some.  I’m loaded up, looking for about .35 and then a pull back and that’s when I will buy more. A realistic 3-4 month run in this bull phase could get us to 3-3.50 imo. Long term projections are extremely high.  2-3k if certain things happen.  It’s not the 3rd largest market cap  crypto for no reason.  Don’t bet the farm. Filter in and take some profit on the peaks.  Always do your own Due Diligence.  I am no guru.  

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Someone asked about XRP.  Go to youtube and start watching vids.  Here is a hint.  Buy some.  I’m loaded up, looking for about .35 and then a pull back and that’s when I will buy more. A realistic 3-4 month run in this bull phase could get us to 3-3.50 imo. Long term projections are extremely high.  2-3k if certain things happen.  It’s not the 3rd largest market cap  crypto for no reason.  Don’t bet the farm. Filter in and take some profit on the peaks.  Always do your own Due Diligence.  I am no guru.  

Yes it is Dam good advice.

45 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

You may not be a guru Pitcher, but that was some DAMN fine advice!!!

• Thanks 1

These actions will only serve to hurt the dollar. And that will serve to bring us back to the Gold Standard. 

Federal Reserve Keeps Rates Close to Zero, Continues Buying Treasurys

Jul 29, 2020 at 18:14 UTCUpdated Jul 29, 2020 at 18:20 UTC

a7r08527_48755983757

Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell (Wikimedia Commons)

The Federal Reserve said Wednesday that it would hold benchmark U.S. interest rates close to zero and continue buying Treasury bonds to support the coronavirus-devastated economy.

• Rate to stay in range between 0 and 0.25%.
  • Fed says "path of the economy will depend significantly on the course of the virus."
  • "Economic activity and employment have picked up somewhat in recent months but remain well below their levels at the beginning of the year," according to the statement.
  • "Weaker demand and significantly lower oil prices are holding down consumer price inflation."
  • Purchases of Treasury bonds and mortgage-backed securities will continue "at least at the current pace to sustain smooth market functioning."
  • The Fed's monetary-policy committee issued the statement at the conclusion of its two-day policy meeting this week.
  • Fed Chair Jerome Powell is expected to host a press conference at 2:30 p.m. ET.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

You may not be a guru Pitcher, but that was some DAMN fine advice!!!

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yes it is Dam good advice.

Thank you LGD and md.  

It’s true I’m no guru but I do know a thing or two about trading, especially the parabolic spikes we are all hoping to get soon in these crypto’s.   I’ve been in ETH for only 2 months and I’ve got a real nice gain but I think it’s going to 420 before a little pull back. It’s the same old song, “ Should I stay or should I go”,  “one bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush”,  greed vs fear of losing.  

I do this every day when trading stocks.  Haha, I love the mental challenge, and constant battle.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

These actions will only serve to hurt the dollar. And that will serve to bring us back to the Gold Standard. 

It will also push many people into crypto’s.  I kind of think that is the plan.  I worked on me.  I’m in.  Zero interest on a 10 year is RUBBISH.  You can get 2% on many Crypto’s and if you are early and stake your coins I’ve see some as high as 12-14%.  Big question though, is it safe?  Will Crypto be declared illegal?  Will your account get hacked?  What happens if the electricity goes out and you can’t get your money?  Lots of questions. Eventually this will all be figured out.  Now is the time to exploit these bull runs while we can after a 3 year long consolidation and basing period.  

• Upvote 1