Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I've been studying what is called NESERA/GESERA  

National Economic Security and Recovery Act

Global Economic Security and Recovery Act

And have decided to start a thread in an effort to discuss what exactly this is. What follows now is the E.O. signed by President Trump on Thursday and is President Trump forbidding the ICC [international criminal court] from investigating American citizens. This is President Trump going after the DEEP STATE and their money. It allows the U.S. Government to confiscate all property from individuals who have earned their possessions illegally. 

Think the Clinton Foundation. Think MIT Romney and his offshore accounts. This is all part of NESERA/GESERA 

Also I would like to ask @Adam Montana

for his take on this as it does pertain to Offshore Banking. 

Executive Order on Blocking Property Of Certain Persons Associated With The International Criminal Court

Issued on: June 11, 2020

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the situation with respect to the International Criminal Court (ICC) and its illegitimate assertions of jurisdiction over personnel of the United States and certain of its allies, including the ICC Prosecutor’s investigation into actions allegedly committed by United States military, intelligence, and other personnel in or relating to Afghanistan, threatens to subject current and former United States Government and allied officials to harassment, abuse, and possible arrest. These actions on the part of the ICC, in turn, threaten to infringe upon the sovereignty of the United States and impede the critical national security and foreign policy work of United States Government and allied officials, and thereby threaten the national security and foreign policy of the United States. The United States is not a party to the Rome Statute, has never accepted ICC jurisdiction over its personnel, and has consistently rejected ICC assertions of jurisdiction over United States personnel. Furthermore, in 2002, the United States Congress enacted the American Service-Members’ Protection Act (22 U.S.C. 7421 et seq.) which rejected the ICC’s overbroad, non-consensual assertions of jurisdiction. The United States remains committed to accountability and to the peaceful cultivation of international order, but the ICC and parties to the Rome Statute must respect the decisions of the United States and other countries not to subject their personnel to the ICC’s jurisdiction, consistent with their respective sovereign prerogatives. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those responsible for the ICC’s transgressions, which may include the suspension of entry into the United States of ICC officials, employees, and agents, as well as their immediate family members. The entry of such aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States and denying them entry will further demonstrate the resolve of the United States in opposing the ICC’s overreach by seeking to exercise jurisdiction over personnel of the United States and our allies, as well as personnel of countries that are not parties to the Rome Statute or have not otherwise consented to ICC jurisdiction.

I therefore determine that any attempt by the ICC to investigate, arrest, detain, or prosecute any United States personnel without the consent of the United States, or of personnel of countries that are United States allies and who are not parties to the Rome Statute or have not otherwise consented to ICC jurisdiction, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat. I hereby determine and order:

Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person, of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:
(i) any foreign person determined by the Secretary of State, in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury and the Attorney General:
(A) to have directly engaged in any effort by the ICC to investigate, arrest, detain, or prosecute any United States personnel without the consent of the United States;
(B) to have directly engaged in any effort by the ICC to investigate, arrest, detain, or prosecute any personnel of a country that is an ally of the United States without the consent of that country’s government;
(C) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity described in subsection (a)(i)(A) or (a)(i)(B) of this section or any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or
(D) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order.
(b) The prohibitions in subsection (a) of this section apply except to the extent provided by statutes, or in regulations, orders, directives, or licenses that may be issued pursuant to this order, and notwithstanding any contract entered into or any license or permit granted before the date of this order.

Sec. 2. I hereby determine that the making of donations of the types of articles specified in section 203(b)(2) of IEEPA (50 U.S.C. 1702(b)(2)) by, to, or for the benefit of any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to section 1(a) of this order would seriously impair my ability to deal with the national emergency declared in this order, and I hereby prohibit such donations as provided by section 1(a) of this order.

Sec. 3. The prohibitions in section 1(a) of this order include:
(a) the making of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services by, to, or for the benefit of any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to section 1(a) of this order; and
(b) the receipt of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services from any such person.

Sec. 4. The unrestricted immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens determined to meet one or more of the criteria in section 1(a) of this order, as well as immediate family members of such aliens, or aliens determined by the Secretary of State to be employed by, or acting as an agent of, the ICC, would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and the entry of such persons into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, is hereby suspended, except where the Secretary of State determines that the entry of the person into the United States would not be contrary to the interests of the United States, including when the Secretary so determines, based on a recommendation of the Attorney General, that the person’s entry would further important United States law enforcement objectives. In exercising this responsibility, the Secretary of State shall consult the Secretary of Homeland Security on matters related to admissibility or inadmissibility within the authority of the Secretary of Homeland Security. Such persons shall be treated as persons covered by section 1 of Proclamation 8693 of July 24, 2011 (Suspension of Entry of Aliens Subject to United Nations Security Council Travel Bans and International Emergency Economic Powers Act Sanctions). The Secretary of State shall have the responsibility for implementing this section pursuant to such conditions and procedures as the Secretary has established or may establish pursuant to Proclamation 8693.

Sec. 5. (a) Any transaction that evades or avoids, has the purpose of evading or avoiding, causes a violation of, or attempts to violate any of the prohibitions set forth in this order is prohibited.
(b) Any conspiracy formed to violate any of the prohibitions set forth in this order is prohibited.

Sec. 6. Nothing in this order shall prohibit transactions for the conduct of the official business of the Federal Government by employees, grantees, or contractors thereof.

Sec. 7. For the purposes of this order:
(a) the term “person” means an individual or entity;
(b) the term “entity” means a government or instrumentality of such government, partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization, including an international organization;
(c) the term “United States person” means any United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States or any jurisdiction within the United States (including foreign branches), or any person in the United States;
(d) the term “United States personnel” means any current or former members of the Armed Forces of the United States, any current or former elected or appointed official of the United States Government, and any other person currently or formerly employed by or working on behalf of the United States Government;
(e) the term “personnel of a country that is an ally of the United States” means any current or former military personnel, current or former elected or appointed official, or other person currently or formerly employed by or working on behalf of a government of a North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) member country or a “major non-NATO ally”, as that term is defined by section 2013(7) of the American Service-Members’ Protection Act (22 U.S.C. 7432(7)); and
(f) the term “immediate family member” means spouses and children.

Sec. 8. For those persons whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order who might have a constitutional presence in the United States, I find that because of the ability to transfer funds or other assets instantaneously, prior notice to such persons of measures to be taken pursuant to section 1 of this order would render those measures ineffectual. I therefore determine that for these measures to be effective in addressing the national emergency declared in this order, there need be no prior notice of a listing or determination made pursuant to section 1 of this order.

Sec. 9. The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to take such actions, including adopting rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to me by IEEPA as may be necessary to implement this order. The Secretary of the Treasury may, consistent with applicable law, redelegate any of these functions within the Department of the Treasury. All departments and agencies of the United States shall take all appropriate measures within their authority to implement this order.

Sec. 10. The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to submit recurring and final reports to the Congress on the national emergency declared in this order, consistent with section 401(c) of the NEA (50 U.S.C. 1641(c)) and section 204(c) of IEEPA (50 U.S.C. 1703(c)).

Sec. 11. (a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:
(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or
(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.
(b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.
(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

DONALD J. TRUMP

THE WHITE HOUSE,
June 11, 2020.

White House Logo
The White House
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

https://carolineoceanaryan.com/nesara-now/

The National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NESARA) was signed into law in 2000, though it has not yet been enacted.

Its announcement and enactment will create powerful, history-making changes for the entire world.

Changes will begin in the United States. These are just a few of the reforms NESARA will bring:

• Erases all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities
  • Abolishes the IRS and all income tax
  • Creates a 14% flat rate nonessential-new-items-only sales tax as revenue for the government — food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as older homes
  • Increases benefits to seniors
  • Returns constitutional law to all courts and legal matters
  • Requires new presidential and congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA’s announcement
  • Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups
  • Creates a new US Treasury rainbow currency — one backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1933
  • Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation
  • Begins a new US Treasury bank system in alignment with Constitutional law
  • Eliminates the Federal Reserve system
  • Ends all aggressive US government military actions worldwide
  • Establishes Peace throughout the world — US troops will be brought home from around the world as Peace is declared; in alignment with the Constitution, there will be No standing armies, and that will be permanently observed
  • Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes
  • Enables the release of thousands of suppressed technologies currently being withheld from the public under the guise of national security — this includes free energy devices, antigravity devices, and sonic healing machines [6,000 technologies will be released initially, followed by the release of more than 60,000 technologies..
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

I can say that all of the above is being enacted at this time. For the students of NESERA/GESERA one begins to see a picture in what President Trump says and does and what is the NESERA law. 

So the real question is, how far down the rabbit hole are you willing to go?

P.S.

This is also about the Dinar 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, cranman said:

Hmmmm.. We wait and see. I have my doubts though.

To be sure. 

I've been looking into this for quite some time now and like you at first I was extremely skeptic. 

But I've got to tell you that the more and more I look into  this and realize that while it is not being talked about in the news

the things that President Trump is doing are lining up pretty nice with what is in the NESERA law. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Begins a new US Treasury bank system in alignment with Constitutional law

Abolishes the IRS and all income tax

Increases benefits to seniors

• Enables the release of thousands of suppressed technologies currently being withheld from the public under the guise of national security — this includes free energy devices, antigravity devices, and sonic healing machines [6,000 technologies will be released initially, followed by the release of more than 60,000 technologies..

Thanks for the post LGD.  I wish for these things to come true more than the RV.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:
  8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Begins a new US Treasury bank system in alignment with Constitutional law

This began when President Trump nationalized the Federal Reserve. Essentially placing himself in charge of the Central Bank of the U.S.

Abolishes the IRS and all income tax

President Trump has been talking about doing away with the income tax and the capitol gains tax for some time. However, this went on the front burner with the advent of Covid-19. 

Increases benefits to seniors

This is a new one and also one that seems highly unlikely, UNLESS.

Where did all of Solomon's gold disappear too? 

God asked King Solomon what he wanted from him to rule Israel? To wit Solomon replied, "Wisdom".

And God told him that he would have more wisdom that any man on earth would ever have. 
But because Solomon did not ask for wealth God also told Solomon that he would have more wealth than any man would EVER HAVE. 

1st Kings 10:14

Same as above, Where did Solomon's wealth disappear too? I think President Trump knows. 

Enables the release of thousands of suppressed technologies currently being withheld from the public under the guise of national security — this includes free energy devices, antigravity devices, and sonic healing machines [6,000 technologies will be released initially, followed by the release of more than 60,000 technologies..

If anyone ever questioned my faith and ability to hear God speaking to me, then allow me to show you all something that I wrote 4 years ago after Trump was elected to the Presidency.

I recieved the Holy Spirits words, You will now see a period of Great Wealth. A period of incomprehensible increase in technology. You will see in a relatively short period of time the most amazing technological advances the world has ever seen, including human implants

The Lord gave me those words in answer to a prayer about where do we go from here just a couple of days after Trump was elected. Click on the link to read the whole post.

And now here we are just a few short years later and Trump is about to introduce the world to  NESERA/GESERA. 

The world is about to elect a King, And his name is Donald Trump.

1 hour ago, A.M. said:

Been looking at this for over a year now. Ducks are lining up. It has to come within 120 days of elections. It’s coming and will shake the earth.

The Tremors are here and your world is about to Rock and Roll 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/13/2020 at 6:44 PM, nstoolman1 said:

There is only ONE KING I will bow to. 

HE is on the MOST HIGH THRONE.

DJT will be a national hero if he pulls this off and I don't think he will want a crown. 

Jmho

Please forevermore remain steadfast in your faith in God. Seek his Kingdom ABOVE Everything else. Listen to the still small voice of His Holy Spirit. In doing so you will never fall to the lies of Satan. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Please forevermore remain steadfast in your faith in God. Seek his Kingdom ABOVE Everything else. Listen to the still small voice of His Holy Spirit. In doing so you will never fall to the lies of Satan. 

I have not had my morning cup of wake up yet. Are you agreeing with my statement or disagreeing with my statement? :confused2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I have not had my morning cup of wake up yet. Are you agreeing with my statement or disagreeing with my statement? :confused2:

:lol:I am wholeheartedly in agreement. But sadly most won't be. 

Let me give you an example,  we've all just witnessed how easy it was for TPTB to get nearly everyone on earth to obey the command's of TPTB for just $1200. Dollars.  

Now consider that NESERA/GESERA has a clause in it guaranteeing a sustainable livable wage. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

For those who question if Trump is now running the FED, I give you this.  

And don't forget destroying the FED is tantamount to reinstating the Gold standard. 

https://classicalcapital.com/site/mobile?url=https%3A%2F%2Fclassicalcapital.com%2FTrump_Runs_Fed.html#2682

TRUMP RUNS FED
Next Stop: Out Of Town?

By Wayne Jett © March 31, 2020

On March 27, 2020, Bloomberg published an opinion describing new operations planned by the Federal Reserve and U. S. Treasury involving highly significant moves to finance, purchase and own commercial paper, corporate bonds, term asset-backed securities and to lend to medium-size and small businesses. This “… essentially merges the Fed and Treasury into one organization. So, meet your new Fed chairman, Donald J. Trump.” This is important news, even if the stated conclusion is not entirely accurate.

The potential for inaccuracy lies both in the facts reported and in the analytical conclusion, but more likely in the latter. Considering President Trump’s personal strength as chief executive of the federal government, the commentator is likely correct that the president would have his way with use of the new “special purpose vehicles (SPVs).” Under other presidents we have seen, the Fed would almost surely have its way. This somewhat helter-skelter arrangement could enable encroachment of private pecuniary interests – even the president’s pecuniary interests – into duties and prerogatives allotted solely to the elected president and his treasurer of the national government.

Special Purpose Vehicles

A potential outcome which might be hoped for from these new SPV approaches for financing the private economy would be absorption of the Fed’s monetary functions into the Treasury, specifically including the issuance of currency on behalf of the government. This would accomplish a long-term, overriding goal: eliminating private pecuniary interests ( i.e ., private ownership of the Fed) which have dominated U. S. monetary operations and policies since the surreptitious creation of the Federal Reserve by Congress and President Woodrow Wilson during the Christmas season of 1913.

What is giving impetus to this extraordinary turn of events? To date, we have seen no mention officially of an intention either to end the Fed or to return to issuance of currency with value based on a gold standard. What we do see are organizational and operational innovations which improve efficiencies in financing of production and distribution of goods and services, so these crucial needs boost rather than slow economic growth. Certainly this fits the Trump economic agenda and methodology, and so is likely the product of his inventive pressures.

Modern Monetary Theory

Keynesian economists have dominated public policy towards the Fed the past 75 years, providing polemical cover and obscuring hidden motives for Fed actions with full support by major media. So why are the Keynesians going along with this SPV plan? The Fed's owners must have green-lighted the SPV plan, and their reasons for doing so may be found partly in what is called Modern Monetary Theory (MMT).

MMT is a complex description of the manner in which government authority can be used to enervate a system of incentives and social needs which attribute value to official currency. In simplest terms, government edicts create currency, require the currency to be accepted as legal tender for all debts, and create demand for the currency by levying taxes payable only in the favored currency.

From that point, MMT proceeds to define manner and means by which management of the currency can achieve government objectives. What MMT fails to do, however, is provide a mechanism by which actual value is exchanged and placed in possession of the person or party who delivers goods or services. In other words, MMT does not offer or achieve the gold standard of money. The private person is left dependent upon the trustworthiness of a central government in holding and disposing of that actual value. Trust of this nature, whether freely given or mandated, has not proven to be well placed in any instance historically recorded.

Our Present Opportunity

May MMT be a useful tool to move from a private central bank (the Fed) to a government owned and managed monetary system? Theoretically, yes, but such a mid-way system which does not serve the families and power centers of the globalist cabal would find itself at war – cold, hot or both – with those financial powers. Therefore, the principal players in the globalist cabal must first be dealt with, defeated and stripped of their ill-gotten wealth. Otherwise, ending the Fed unilaterally would guarantee a deadly attack by the cabal at a time and place of their choosing (think COVID19). World history confirms this, whenever the truth is learned. Perhaps both of these events are occurring during the current American national emergency.

This leaves us presently in the same process described here on multiple earlier occasions. The news/opinion that President Trump is “your new Fed chairman” should be understood as a potentially significant step – even a leap – towards the goal of restoring an international gold standard monetary system to serve all people of the world. That is a goal worth supporting as events move forward month to month, even while crises intervene time and again to distract and delay the mission
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The E.O. mentioned in the first post seems far more powerful than first thought.  Forgetting the Lady's excitement, there's a lot of good information in this video.  

Remember,  I'm attempting to bring you pieces of a MASSIVE puzzle. One that has been in the process for some time. 

these events are coming to a head much sooner than you think. 

Watch "GESARA Part 20 - Trump's EO Sets the Stage" on YouTube

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

This is part of the NESERA/GESERA law. By loading up the FED with billions in dept, then leave the FED with the debt as we revert back to the Gold standard. 

The Fed says it is going to start buying individual corporate bonds

Global stock markets rally as US government and Fed stimulus hopes emerge

Stocks Are Flying as Retail Sales Surge and the Fed Provides a Boost

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Again the elimination of the Federal payroll tax is part of NESERA/GESERA. 

The Trump administration wants to give workers a payroll tax cut. Experts question whether it could work

• "We've got to have a payroll tax cut," Vice President Mike Pence said in an interview Friday on CNBC.
  • The idea is one that President Donald Trump has mentioned repeatedly. But experts aren't so sure it's the best strategy.
  • While a payroll tax cut would help workers take home bigger paychecks, it wouldn't help those who have lost jobs. Plus, it would hurt Social Security, which is already facing funding shortfalls, experts say.
  • Payroll tax cuts could be in the next round of coronavirus aid legislation, if President Donald Trump gets his way.

Vice President Mike Pence reiterated the administration's support for the idea during a Friday morning interview on CNBC.

We've got to have a payroll tax cut," Pence said. "We've got to have the kind of pro-growth policies that will continue this economic recovery."

The idea comes as lawmakers are poised to consider their next efforts to support the economy. House Democrats recently passed a bill that would include another round of $1,200 stimulus checks and an extension of the extra $600 per week in unemployment benefits to the end of January.

But that proposal would need to get past Senate Republicans.

Payroll tax cuts were not in that bill. But it's an idea that the president has mentioned repeatedly.

How a payroll tax cut would work

Payroll taxes are withheld from workers' wages and are used to fund government programs, such as Social Security and Medicare.

• Haha 2

Ever so often there is a monumental change in how the world conducts business....

It is usually well concealed from the masses.....or at least unexplained....

Recent times......1913......then Bretton Woods.......71 with Nixon.........Petro $$.....etc.

Once again we find ourselves on the preciface of a major financial shift in how the World conducts business......some are aware.....most are napping!

CL 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

This seems extremely unfair to me.  It rewards the people that are "in over their heads" and live way above their means, and it punishes people who "do without" and try to live within their means.

Erases all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities

How do they get ISIS, Hezbollah, Al-Qaeda, etc. to abide by this?

• Establishes Peace throughout the world — US troops will be brought home from around the world as Peace is declared; in alignment with the Constitution, there will be No standing armies, and that will be permanently observed

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Ever so often there is a monumental change in how the world conducts business....

It is usually well concealed from the masses.....or at least unexplained....

Recent times......1913......then Bretton Woods.......71 with Nixon.........Petro $$.....etc.

Once again we find ourselves on the preciface of a major financial shift in how the World conducts business......some are aware.....most are napping!

CL 

Exactly.  Most are so sound asleep and no nothing of recent history all they know to do is put confused emojis on little known Dinar sites 

31 minutes ago, Floridian said:

This seems extremely unfair to me.  It rewards the people that are "in over their heads" and live way above their means, and it punishes people who "do without" and try to live within their means.

Erases all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities

How do they get ISIS, Hezbollah, Al-Qaeda, etc. to abide by this?

You say it's unfair because you live within your means. I too am very careful to do exactly that. 

So let me ask you a question, and I mean no disrespect at all.  

What did you do with the money you received from the government for Covid19 relief? I put every single penny into Silver. [Believe  me you will do FAR BETTER with Silver than if every bill you have was paid.] I could do that because we live within our means and the money was just extra.  I thought about getting more Dinar but my gut said go all in on Silver.  

Another thing to consider, according to NESERA/GESERA everyone will receive a living wage check from the government.  And we've all seen that Americans will sell their FREEDOM and their Souls for only $1200. Dollars. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What did you do with the money you received from the government for Covid19 relief? I put every single penny into Silver. [Believe  me you will do FAR BETTER with Silver than if every bill you have was paid.] I could do that because we live within our means and the money was just extra.  I thought about getting more Dinar but my gut said go all in on Silver.  

😂  I did exactly as you did, LGD.  I put it all into silver.  

But honestly, if I went out and bought a $400,000 house (which is the price of a new house here, but in no way is it a mansion) and ran up all my credit cards, I would be better off than with the silver my $1,200 stimulus check bought.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

😂  I did exactly as you did, LGD.  I put it all into silver.  

But honestly, if I went out and bought a $400,000 house (which is the price of a new house here, but in no way is it a mansion) and ran up all my credit cards, I would be better off than with the silver my $1,200 stimulus check bought.

Not necessarily, your $1200 in Silver after the transfer to the Gold standard would be worth nearly $197,000 in a world where that $300,000 home is now only worth $30,000. 

• Thanks 2