Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq is invading America!

Mary B

العراق يغزو أميركا!
Friday, June 12, 2020

Amani Al-Nadawi

The concept of invasion no longer means that heavily armed armies march to occupy the territory of another country, and may precede and be accompanied by a kind of invasion of the most dangerous and continuing, namely the invasion of minds, and every destructive war ends with sitting at the negotiating table and dialogue, no matter how long the conflict, and that is what we see these days, through the presence of Iraq in the American scene, whether through negotiations between the Iraqi and American governments on the arrangement of relations between them, or the controversy in Washington between Republican and Democratic politicians about the backgrounds and causes of the invasion of Iraq and its consequences, and the exchange of accusations, and the exchange of accusations Between President Trump and Powell on the merits of the U.S. war, seventeen years ago, against Iraq, each of them is a lie!
In politics and its maneuvers, credibility is the most present criterion, and the truth may be absent in justifying political behavior or interpreting events, and wars are not just hot events or fleeting mistakes, but blood shed and destinies change, and human, material and moral losses, and therefore those who get involved in them He has to wait for the day of reckoning and pay the price, even after a while, and that is what is drawn from the ends of all the tyrants who are aggressors, not least of course the former dictator of Iraq, and is not excluded from this rule until his fines who dropped him, history records, remembers and is held accountable, even if it is late. Sometimes, it's not like i'm going to be Iraq and America are negotiating, redrawing the map of their complex relations, each facing internal and external crises, and both no longer think about the concept of victory or defeat, what appears to be a victory for one side and a defeat for the other, at a certain point in time!. A few days ago, Trump attacked former Secretary of State Colin Powell after announcing his intention to vote for his Democratic rival Joe Biden in the upcoming presidential election, writing on Twitter: "Colin Powell, a real arrogant, who was largely responsible for getting us into the disastrous Middle East wars (he means Iraq!) He just announced that he would vote for another arrogant, sleepy Joe Biden, adding, "Didn't Powell say That Iraq had weapons of mass destruction? Iraq didn't own it, but we went to war." Trump and Powell are both Republicans, but they are different in opinion, to the point of watering, which seems confusing in the face of a tough upcoming election campaign, between him and his Democratic rival Joe Biden, but why does The Republican Powell put his cards in the pocket of a Democratic candidate, that's a mystery to the American democratic game, and we may find an explanation of Powell's brown position, which must feel biased toward the issue of popular protests against the backdrop of the marginalization of blacks and minorities, which is a psychological matter before being political, well-established in the mentality of the man, he wrote. In his memoirs, Powell has painful scenes of persecution and injustice, when he was a young officer, just to tan his skin!
Democratic candidate Biden was former Vice President Obama, both of whom were not advocates of invading Iraq, when Powell was firmly behind Bush Jr., then secretary of state, and presented to the Security Council in late 2002 documents accusing the former Iraqi regime of possessing prohibited weapons, before which Powell was chief of staff of the U.S. military that expelled Saddam's forces from Kuwait. All that political history has not prevented Powell from changing his position and position, and today he is putting his feet in the box of his former opponents alongside the Democratic candidate, in the face of a Republican president accused of racism, and in these interlocking circumstances the color of skin may seem the closest to truth and truth!.
We go back to the Iraq-U.S. negotiations, and we wonder, isn't President Trump's clear and explicit statement that the justificationfor the invasion of Iraq is sufficient proof to claim compensation, or at least privileges from Washington? !.. Or is the game ended in a draw, if not a mutual loss, and the illusions of victory have receded!

https://alsabaah.iq/26400/العراق-يغزو-أميركا

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That title should read, " Islam is Invading America ". 

Look into where the largest population of Islamists immigrants are in America.  And ask yourself why all the recent violence started there. 

Starts with a "M" and end in an "a" imo... and the Traitor in Chief previous 8 years brought them there... Begins with an "O", that's when he wasn't busy flying planeloads of supposed kids in from down south on unmarked UPS planes.... and by the way who paid for that? Probably begins with an "S"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

Starts with a "M" and end in an "a" imo... and the Traitor in Chief previous 8 years brought them there... Begins with an "O", that's when he wasn't busy flying planeloads of supposed kids in from down south on unmarked UPS planes.... and by the way who paid for that? Probably begins with an "S"

I agree, good video

The way you stop the Radical element is by enforcing the LAW!!!   If the elected officials do not enforce the LAWS then you get Anarchy.  They need to be thrown in jail as well.  It’s real simple obey the Laws or face the consequences.  If the Laws don’t work then go through the normal procedures.  It has worked for over 200 years, it’s called Democracy.  

What we have going on is a tail wagging the dog.  We have a small group of people (percentage of our Country’s population) trying to make change by force.  ( rioting looting). The problem is exasperated because elected officials are not allowing the police to enforce the rules.  The Radical element has a field day while innocent people are killed, injured, and looted.  

If this is allowed to continue you will have a Civil War as the other side will fight back to protect it’s property and it’s values.  I believe the Left is trying to change our System and form of Government by any means.  In their mind the end justifies the means.  They have been breaking the Law and corrupting the Rule of Law to meet their Agenda for years.  If they are not held accountable soon then we no longer have a Republic based on a Rule of Law.  The Law has to be applicable to all sides no matter who it is that breaks those Laws.  

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

They are Rebels who have take arms against our country.  MOAB, problem solved. 

It’s excessive but that’s what Rebels get.  Grant and Sherman style.

3 minutes ago, kwg said:

Give them what they want lock them in their 6 block barricade, don't let them out EVER!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

Begins with an "O", that's when he wasn't busy flying planeloads of supposed kids in from down south on unmarked UPS planes.... and by the way who paid for that? Probably begins with an "S"

You lost me here, 64jaguar.

What kids from down South in unmarked UPS planes?  What is that about?

I haven't heard anything about that.

Well this is a huge wake up call, gives everybody a great chance to see what the left/dems are up to and great show and tell what America could look if the wrong man is elected. Plus Biden won't be the president for long that is why he said his vp had to be someone that good be president on day 1! Shall we guess who that will be?? He'll have to do part of a debate with Trump and bet Trump will go and eat him alive within 10-15 mins. Got to see that one will record it so I can have a great video to watch when I need a big laugh. Don't forget to have 1/2 a bag of popcorn ready.

for now

Moxie64:wave:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

You lost me here, 64jaguar.

What kids from down South in unmarked UPS planes?  What is that about?

I haven't heard anything about that.

Obama was using unmarked UPS jets to transport migrant children during his administration. I remember seeing photos on the news of jet liners with no markings, but I've looked and cannot find any articles about it, probably cleansed from Google. You must remember all the migrant children OBummer brought in here?

And you don't think all those migrant caravans actually walked here from Honduras and Guatemala with brand new clothes and back packs, children's toys, all the food you can eat and in Sandals no less?  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, 64jaguar said:

Obama was using unmarked UPS jets to transport migrant children during his administration. I remember seeing photos on the news of jet liners with no markings, but I've looked and cannot find any articles about it, probably cleansed from Google. You must remember all the migrant children OBummer brought in here?

And you don't think all those migrant caravans actually walked here from Honduras and Guatemala with brand new clothes and back packs, children's toys, all the food you can eat and in Sandals no less?  

Oh, I understand now.  Yes, plenty of migrants were brought in.

I just had no knowledge of unmarked UPS jets.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

I’m sorry, are you saying Obama was flying kids from Mississippi somewhere in unmarked UPS planes...

Just now hearing about that one, please share some facts that can be backed up, I would love to learn more. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

40 minutes ago, utah rock said:

I’m sorry, are you saying Obama was flying kids from Mississippi somewhere in unmarked UPS planes...

Just now hearing about that one, please share some facts that can be backed up, I would love to learn more. 

MSNBC would be so proud of you. CNN would give you an award.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

MSNBC would be so proud of you. CNN would give you an award.

That’s cool, don’t watch either, so you can cooperate this story with some “FOXY” news, because THEY tell the truth. I heard they bought all the truth and willingly give it out; as long as you don’t question. You don’t question things ... do you?

• Haha 2

The Summer of Love was a social phenomenon that occurred during mid-1967, when as many as 100,000 people, mostly young people sporting hippie fashions of dress and behavior, converged in San Francisco's neighborhood of  Haight-Ashbury.  More broadly, the Summer of Love encompassed the hippie music, free expression, free speech, drug experimentation, anti-war, and free-love scene throughout the American west coast, and as far away as New York City. :peace:

The Summer of Hate is a social phenomena occurring during mid-2020, when thousands of people, mostly young people from upper middle class homes, converged on a small area of downtown Seattle. More broadly, the Summer of Hate encompasses restricting free speech, restricting diversity of thought while promoting racial diversity, promoting anti-American, feminism, hatred of men, hatred of capitalism.🤬

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey, what’s the wealthiest part of your town called? Is it predominantly inhabited by; what society would call White people or minorities? 
Now let’s look at all the poorest places in your town, who lives there? 
When one breaks down the day like that for America, it’s hard to understand what the big deal is... am I right or am I whi... right

• Thanks 1