Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy: Al-Kazemi's Government Is Able To Devise Radical Solutions To All Problems !

On 6/10/2020 at 1:06 PM, Carrello said:

Mr. Al-Kazemi: Restoring consideration to Mr. Sinan al-Shabibi

Wednesday 10 June 2020

I do not know Mr. Sinan al-Shabibi and I have never met him, but I have heard like the rest of the citizens that he is excluded from the central bank because he refused to obey the orders of corrupt heads and implement what they ask of him and accused him of false accusations, and this corrupt elements have vandalized him by the vile methods to topple the national and clean elements and the man is known on a global level

Mrs. Magda Al-Tamimi made a statement in an interview during Al Sharqiya TV channel in the past days that the currency auction takes advantage of one-fourth of the corrupt in the Central Bank, so what is required is to take Mrs. Al-Tamimi's claim seriously, open an extensive investigation in this regard, restore consideration to Mr. Sinan Al-Shabibi and return him to his position as governor of the Central Bank and benefit From his experience and sincerity 
(this is a brief summary from the free encyclopedia)

Sinan Muhammad Raza al-Shabibi “Sinan al-Shabibi” was born (July 1, 1941, Baghdad) economist and governor of the Central Bank of Iraq from September 2003 to October 2012. It is the first governor of the Central Bank after the occupation of Iraq by the coalition forces.

Growing up and educating al-Shabibi was born in Baghdad on July 1, 1941, and his father, Muhammad Reza al-Shabibi, is a prominent Iraqi poet, thinker, and politician. Al-Shabibi attended the College of Economics and Political Science at the University of Baghdad and graduated in 1966 with a Bachelor's degree in Economics, and also obtained a diploma in Graduate Studies in Development and Economics, Masters degree in Economics from the University of Manchester in Manchester, United Kingdom (1970-1971) . He also obtained a PhD in Economics from the University of Bristol in Bristol, UK in 1975.

Beginning of his career
from May 1975 until March 1977, Sinan al-Shabibi was head of the Import and Marketing Department at the Iraqi Oil Ministry, and from April 1977 until December 1980, al-Shabibi was head of the Planning and Coordination Department of the Iraqi Ministry of Planning.

After the Iraq-Iran war erupted, al-Shabibi moved to Geneva, Switzerland, where he stayed from December 1980 to October 2001 and worked as an economist at the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq

Since assuming the position of Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, he introduced modern accounting systems and payment systems for the financial institution, replaced manual printers and computers with modern computer systems, and accounting tools as currency auctions, and replaced the pre-2003 currency with the new currency between October 2003 and January 2004. He also involved the Central Bank of Iraq in the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, in addition to the Paris Club negotiations, where 19 countries agreed to exempt Iraq from 80% of pre-2003 debt to help Iraq recover from the US-led post-war phase 2003.

Despite local and regional instability in the region, Al-Shabibi managed to maintain the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar at 1190 dinars per 1 US dollar (while the exchange rate was 2214 dinars per 1 dollar in 2002), and reduced the inflation rate (from 64% in 2006, to 5.2% in 2012), and doubled the gold reserves to 32 tons, and remained a strong advocate for the independence of the Central Bank. His use of these policies and high oil revenues helped raise foreign exchange reserves to nearly $ 67 billion (in September 2)) over December 2002 $ 2.7 billion 2012)

We hope that the right man will be in the right place.

https://kitabat.com/2020/06/10/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7/

--

3 hours ago, wc41 said:

WOW Whoa YES!!  Perfect!🙏🏼😀

Yep - Best Article Of The Day, Week, Month ... :o 

Time To Bump It To The Top Of The New Page ...  :bump: 

:D  :D  :D 

Mr. Al-Kazemi: Restoring consideration to Mr. Sinan al-Shabibi

Wednesday 10 June 2020

I do not know Mr. Sinan al-Shabibi and I have never met him, but I have heard like the rest of the citizens that he is excluded from the central bank because he refused to obey the orders of corrupt heads and implement what they ask of him and accused him of false accusations, and this corrupt elements have vandalized him by the vile methods to topple the national and clean elements and the man is known on a global level 

Mrs. Magda Al-Tamimi made a statement in an interview during Al Sharqiya TV channel in the past days that the currency auction takes advantage of one-fourth of the corrupt in the Central Bank, so what is required is to take Mrs. Al-Tamimi's claim seriously, open an extensive investigation in this regard, restore consideration to Mr. Sinan Al-Shabibi and return him to his position as governor of the Central Bank and benefit From his experience and sincerity 

(this is a brief summary from the free encyclopedia)

Sinan Muhammad Raza al-Shabibi “Sinan al-Shabibi” was born (July 1, 1941, Baghdad) economist and governor of the Central Bank of Iraq from September 2003 to October 2012. It is the first governor of the Central Bank after the occupation of Iraq by the coalition forces.

Growing up and educating al-Shabibi was born in Baghdad on July 1, 1941, and his father, Muhammad Reza al-Shabibi, is a prominent Iraqi poet, thinker, and politician. Al-Shabibi attended the College of Economics and Political Science at the University of Baghdad and graduated in 1966 with a Bachelor's degree in Economics, and also obtained a diploma in Graduate Studies in Development and Economics, Masters degree in Economics from the University of Manchester in Manchester, United Kingdom (1970-1971) . He also obtained a PhD in Economics from the University of Bristol in Bristol, UK in 1975.

Beginning of his career
from May 1975 until March 1977, Sinan al-Shabibi was head of the Import and Marketing Department at the Iraqi Oil Ministry, and from April 1977 until December 1980, al-Shabibi was head of the Planning and Coordination Department of the Iraqi Ministry of Planning.

After the Iraq-Iran war erupted, al-Shabibi moved to Geneva, Switzerland, where he stayed from December 1980 to October 2001 and worked as an economist at the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq

Since assuming the position of Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, he introduced modern accounting systems and payment systems for the financial institution, replaced manual printers and computers with modern computer systems, and accounting tools as currency auctions, and replaced the pre-2003 currency with the new currency between October 2003 and January 2004. He also involved the Central Bank of Iraq in the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, in addition to the Paris Club negotiations, where 19 countries agreed to exempt Iraq from 80% of pre-2003 debt to help Iraq recover from the US-led post-war phase 2003.

Despite local and regional instability in the region, Al-Shabibi managed to maintain the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar at 1190 dinars per 1 US dollar (while the exchange rate was 2214 dinars per 1 dollar in 2002), and reduced the inflation rate (from 64% in 2006, to 5.2% in 2012), and doubled the gold reserves to 32 tons, and remained a strong advocate for the independence of the Central Bank. His use of these policies and high oil revenues helped raise foreign exchange reserves to nearly $ 67 billion (in September 2)) over December 2002 $ 2.7 billion 2012)

We hope that the right man will be in the right place.

https://kitabat.com/2020/06/10/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7/

--

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

LINK

The international coalition comments on the demonstrations and confirms: Iraqi forces have been more cooperative since the advent of Al-Kazemi

1591839957_ctjiraq2.jpg

11th June, 2020

Miles Keynes, a spokesman for the US-led international coalition, confirmed on Thursday that the coalition had nothing to do with the demonstrations witnessed by the government of former Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, while pointing to the reduction of the coalition forces by 1,200 individuals, in conjunction with the spread of the Corona virus

"The coalition was focused on combating ISIS, and did not want to interfere in the political situation that was occurring during the time of the Abdul Mahdi government, and it was not part of any political deterioration or demonstrations but rather focused on providing security and providing Humanitarian support

He stressed, "The international coalition has noticed more cooperation from the Iraqi forces since Mustafa Al-Kazemi assumed the presidency of the government and a great focus on operations to eliminate ISIS remains, noting that "the Iraqis are focused on combating ISIS remains, and Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi met with the coalition's military leadership and the ambassador American, visited the headquarters of joint operations, and met with coalition advisers to the Iraqi security forces

He explained that "ISIS was defeated by the Iraqi forces and supported by the coalition, which came at the request of the government with the participation of many countries," explaining that "the partnership between the Iraqi government and the international coalition is very strong

He pointed out that "Iraq is an important country not only regionally, but globally, and that the relationship of the United States in the international coalition is more than a military relationship to eliminate ISIS only, as this partnership possesses strong economic ties, cultural relations and commercial interest," noting that "the United States Appreciates the relationship you have with the Iraqi government

And on the rules by which the international coalition is present, he explained, "The international coalition is present in the bases of (Ain al-Assad - Erbil and Taji)," stressing that "we have to adapt in terms of defense agencies to provide protection and confront any danger, especially since ISIS possesses capabilities that threaten security. He noted that "the period after the tension that occurred due to the missile attacks, some contractors left to provide logistical support for F-16 aircraft in the region and there are dialogues for their return after the start of the military operations

He added, "The international coalition is now working in less places, and has gone out to small complexes compared to what it was in bases in Kirkuk, West Qayyarah, Mosul and Qaim, and has transferred more than a hundred million dollars to the Iraqi government and security forces when we got out of these bases,and now we are still We provide support and cooperation from small sites

He warned to "send more than 1,200 coalition forces to their countries, including 800 from the United States after the success of the Iraqi forces," explaining that "these forces will not return to Iraq again, and that there are those who returned to their countries because of Corona and they are specialized in training from other countries such as Norway" Spain, Finland, Germany, and Italy

He added, "The international coalition does not possess the forces that go outside the complexes and carry out military searches, and that the coalition now has less than ten thousand who are present in the Iraqi bases and that the Iraqi forces protect them. He revealed that "the coalition participated with five billion dollars in military support for the security forces as equipment and weapons," noting that the recent dialogues with the Iraqi government reassessed the importance of the coalition forces continuing to assist in combating and eliminating ISIS

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Video .. Press conference of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi

video link - PM - 41 MINUTE PRESS CONFERENCE

Policy 06/2020 2020 21:51 784    

Baghdad today - Baghdad 

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi denied, Thursday, the existence of any deductions in the salaries of retirees, stressing that what happened was the postponement of some minor amounts to less than 25 percent of retirees due to lack of funding.  

He added during a press conference, "All the sums will be returned to the retirees in the coming days or with the salary of next month."  

Al-Kazemi expressed his rejection of "political auctions from some, and the true age of my government for one week, because it was completed last week," noting that "from the year 2018 they asked me to be prime minister and I did not accept, and I have nothing to lose except for the reform."

On the Iraqi economist, Al-Kazemi said, "The country relapsed and its economy deteriorated when it became a slave of oil, and the Iraqi economy is a lie and does not exist, and depends on oil only, while we lack the banking system," noting that "the waste of public money is very broad, including lack of control over the border ports That some parties acquire. "

Regarding the forthcoming strategic dialogue with the United States, the Prime Minister stated that "the dialogue that will start today between Iraq and America will depend on the opinion of the Marjaiya, parliament and the need of Iraq," noting that "we focus on Iraqi sovereignty in the dialogue, and we want Iraq to be a peace arena and not an arena for conflict between External powers. "

On the anniversary of the fall of Mosul in 2014 in the hands of ISIS, which coincides this June, Al-Kazemi said, "The fall of Mosul was not a coincidence, but rather a result of mismanagement, corruption and sectarianism."

link

Yo Snap ! This Isn’t A Transcript - But These Were Some Really Good Responses During The Press Conference ! :o 

Al-Kazemi defies his opponents: I am not afraid and consider myself a living martyr

3 hours ago  
Mustafa Al-Kazemi
Mustafa Al-Kazemi

Rudaw-Erbil 

, Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, today, Thursday (11 June 2020), responded to those behind the "political auctions" by emphasizing that he is not afraid and has no political ambition and needs the support of the people to rebuild the state, noting that he visited Mosul Yesterday, on the anniversary of her fall, despite receiving intelligence reports that there was a plan to assassinate him.

"Mosul fell because of mismanagement and the mistakes of politicians and who ran Iraq, but we crossed that and liberation was made thanks to the army, the police, the popular crowd and the peshmerga," al-Kazimi told a news conference followed by the media’s network. 

He added: "I visited Mosul yesterday despite intelligence reports warning of a plot to assassinate me, but I am not afraid but consider myself a living martyr, and I am only afraid of my conscience because God blessed me with the courage and service of the Iraqi people deserves to go through this experience again", indicating: "I say to those who want Dropping the government: Don't trouble yourself with remaining for reform with the help of the Iraqi people. 

On the economic situation, he said that "Iraq relies on oil by about 95%, and there is no real economy and economic vision in Iraq." He continued, "I came in abnormal conditions, the status of a collapsed economy, the deterioration of oil prices, the Corona crisis and social demands."

He went on to say: "I am not happy with the position of prime minister, but what made me agree to the position is a picture of women in Rumaita in Muthanna standing in a long line to get food where I wished the ground would split and swallow me when I saw this picture and I feel ashamed of the deprivation that it suffers from Governorates of the South, "explaining that" I did not come to be the owner of a political project. " 

He stated that "Iraq faces a real challenge, and the situation requires taking real measures away from courtesy, and Iraq’s past is better than its present because the Iraqi state is tired of sagging career, with 4 million employees in a country of 40 million people, and the number of employees of one ministry is greater than the population of a small country Because, in every election, there is a campaign for appointment. "

Regarding the salaries of retirees, he stressed that "the salaries of retirees will not be affected, and 73% have received their full salaries, but the full payment has been postponed by 50 thousand and will be paid during these two days or next month," noting that "no deduction occurred, and the salaries of retirees will not be affected." Neither today nor tomorrow, and it is shameful to play with the emotions of the Iraqi people, because subjecting salaries to political auctions is a shame and a scratch of honor. "

He pointed out that "Iraq belongs to the Iraqi people and not to the politicians, and we desperately need frankness because Iraq deserves sacrifice. If I were thinking of political ambition, I would have lied to citizens with false promises, but I need support and opportunity to rebuild institutions and state prestige and my only choice is honesty and transparency with people."

With regard to the demonstrations, he said, "demonstrating is a legitimate right in a manner befitting the rights of the demonstrators and does not insult the state or the dignity of the employees, and we have taken measures against some of the abusers." A demonstrator and other crimes against the demonstrators were burned in Tahrir Square. "

And he added: "Enough blood is enough. Iraq has been bleeding since 1963 until now, but the Iraqi people deserve peace and tranquility, and the presence of arms loses the state a lot of constituents of stability." He indicated: "We take reform measures that harm the corrupt and we will declare a war on corruption. From political blocs to even friendly ones, but we will build Iraq honestly, not with lies, and we will not neglect the sovereignty of Iraq. "

Al-Kazemi gave several examples of wasting public money, including converting an agricultural project that cost the state a billion dollars into a landfill, as well as the control of some armed parties on the border outlets, which causes billions of waste, explaining that his government is based on three joints, namely, reaching fair elections and protecting the Iraqi economy and preserving The prestige of the state and its security.

The Iraqi Prime Minister stressed that his government will not extend for more than a year or a half year and will then hand over responsibility to whoever wins the elections.

And saw the Iraqi street since yesterday morning Wednesday a state of grumbling, after deduction of pensions of retirees, where retirees received yesterday their pensions after a delay of several days, while deducting 10-15% of the total salary.

Also yesterday, the House of Representatives voted on a resolution rejecting the deduction from the salaries of civil and military employees, retirees, martyrs and political prisoners in any way, considering the whole matter "illegal and inappropriate."

Civil society activists called for new demonstrations on the 20th of June, in front of the Finance Ministry building in the capital, Baghdad, to demand the "removal of officials in it." 

The Prime Minister's advisor for financial affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, revealed a government decision to reduce the salaries of state employees by 10 percent for his salary ranging between 500 thousand Iraqi dinars and one million dinars, and reduce salaries by 15 percent for those whose salary is higher than one million dinars per month.

The government decided, last Tuesday, to reduce the salaries of senior state employees by 10 percent, in order to face the financial crisis that is ravaging the country, after oil revenues fell to their lowest level in decades.

The total bill salaries of state employees 6 trillion dinars per month , according to Chairman of the Finance Committee in parliament , Haitham al - Jubouri, with a current monthly income from oil revenues about two billion dollars only according to the Ministry of Oil.

It lost Iraq $ 11 billion in oil revenues for the first four months of the year 2020 Because of the decline in oil prices, due to the Corona virus crisis, according to the data of the Ministry of Oil.

Since taking office on May 7, Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kazemi has taken a series of measures in light of the escalation of demonstrations in the country, including the return of military leaders who have been removed from their positions, the release of protesters, the formation of committees to investigate the dead of the protests, and the limitation of arms in the hands of the state.

LINK

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

LINK

Parliament declares its support for the government in maximizing resources and ending corruption

image.jpeg.23855cf98a9d17c9fd3db9e85fa47858.jpeg

11th June, 2020

The lawmaker for the State of Law coalition, Alia Nassif, Thursday, confirmed the parliament’s support for the government in setting an integrated national economic program that maximizes the state’s resources and blocks corruption outlets.

Nassif said, according to the official agency, that "the House of Representatives is supportive of the government to develop an integrated national economic program that maximizes state resources and blocks the outlets for corruption."

She pointed out that "the legislation of some laws will contribute to reducing corruption," stressing "the need to legislate the government contract law, which is currently hidden by some institutions, because it opens up major outlets for corruption."

She indicated that "among the priorities of the legislative and executive branches work is integration and communication between them to implement the government program, calling on the government to carry out reforms in the agricultural and industrial fields to maximize state resources."

• Upvote 2

LINK

An American senator confirms that the strategic dialogue will help Al-Kazemi with a very important file

An American senator confirms that the strategic dialogue will help Al-Kazemi with a very important file

06/12/2020 2020 19:24:25

Member of the Foreign Relations Committee in the US Congress, Democratic Senator Chris Murphy, stressed the importance of the strategic dialogue with Iraq.

"The United States should use strategic dialogue as a new beginning to engage with the Iraqi government to create long-term stability in the country," Murphy was quoted as saying by US magazine "Foreign Policy". "The talks represent an opportunity to help the new Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, in dealing with corruption and achieving prosperity for a nation torn by years of war," Murphy added. "These are lofty goals that require sustained diplomatic attention and American financial support, and at the same time they are critical to American national security and regional stability in the long run," he said.

The Iraqi-American strategic dialogue was launched yesterday afternoon, Thursday, via video technology, and it was decided to hold the second round of it in Washington during the month of July. The joint statement announced after the meeting that the United States of America will continue in the coming months to reduce the number of forces present in Iraq and dialogue with the Iraqi government on the status of the remaining forces. The United States also confirmed, according to the statement, "that it does not seek to establish permanent bases or a permanent military presence in Iraq."

For his part, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi commented that "Iraq, the dialogue, has achieved a great Iraqi achievement calculated for the government, and we emphasized in it the principle of sovereignty and the interest of Iraq first, and we succeeded in achieving great results." He added in a press statement "was confirmed the US withdrawal from Iraq to all present and there are no rules," adding that "dialogue produced in recognition of the House's decision to the US withdrawal, and there will be cooperation at the level of economic relations and other sectors".
  • Upvote 3

hawk-eye-view

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, hawk-eye-view said:

WOWZERS!!!

Seeing Shabbs getting mentioned as to possibly jumping back in to the fray, is scooby dooby doo-it...now...shab-a-licuous!!!😃

Ya, Good ‘Observation’ There Hawkeye - And Way To Celebrate It With ‘Hot Lips’ ! :o 

Hawkeye GIF

Not Too ‘Shabbi’ - But Don’t Let Frank See U ...

• Haha 2

LINK

Kurdistan: The Iraqi-American dialogue is an important step to redefining the course of relations between the two parties

image.jpeg.6668e9429ce16a100b24a5f187dafbb1.jpeg

13th June, 2020

The official of the Coordination and Follow-up Department in the Kurdistan Regional Council, Abdul Hakim Khusraw, on Saturday, the Iraqi-American dialogue, considered an important and good step to redefining the course of relations between the two parties.

Khusrow explained, "Iraq has gone through several very important stages to restore it to normal status in the international and regional community since 2003 and until now." He added, "The issue of changing regional transformations and crises that have passed in the region in general and in Iraq in particular has created a kind of confusion in international relations even with the allies, which necessitated the government to start a dialogue with America to redefine the course of relations between all parties and countries according to mutual relations and interests."

The common goals and concerns related to combating terrorism, stability and economic development, whether on the level of Iraq or the regional and international levels, considering that "Corona" has created a kind of political, administrative and economic restructuring of all countries in the world and the international system, after human concerns have become one.

He continued, "The right path for Iraq is to develop economic and cultural relations with the United States and culture through the presence of advisers with the government to restructure the economy and the desired reform, especially during the current stage that must witness diversification in the economy and not rely on oil as a primary source, and that there be a state Institutions that run the process of managing and directing the economy and all sectors, adopting a free economy and a strong private sector with legal cover and this is required from Al-Kazemi and needs cooperation with the United States and developed countries.”

Khusrow pointed out that "Iraq, through internal national reconciliation, opening up to demonstrators and all political parties inside the country and ending the outstanding issues between the center and the region, as the government is the custodian of these files and balanced development in all provinces, we can say that the country has become part of the solution after it was a starting point for problems And political and regional crises, including those related to the issue of balanced relations," explaining that "the opportunity now exists to develop balanced relations with the United States in accordance with common interests."

• Upvote 1

LINK

Al-Salhi: All political forces insist on the success of Al-Kazemi's mission, and the steps for reform must be accelerated

image.php?token=0b8a444dd3e0e272435d778fac6d076c&c=8738003&size=

13th June, 2020

Today, Saturday, the President of the Turkmen Front, Arshad Al-Salihi, stressed the necessity of accelerating the reform steps, especially the demands of the demonstrators, while stressing that all political forces are now supporting Mustafa Al-Kazemi's government and insisting on its success.

Al-Salhi told Al-Ikhbaria that “the political forces are still insisting on the success of Al-Kazemi’s government as it is the only way to end the current crisis.” Important laws to activate its supporting role."

He pointed out that "Al-Kazemi's government must pass strategic talks with the United States and end the Corona pandemic and the economic and security crisis in Iraq."

Al-Salhi explained that "the demonstrations may ignite at any moment and after that they cannot be controlled," calling on all to "redress the crisis and speed up comprehensive political reform before it is too late."

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 2

On 6/12/2020 at 12:43 AM, DinarThug said:

He added during a press conference, "All the sums will be returned to the retirees in the coming days or with the salary of next month."  

Al-Kazemi expressed his rejection of "political auctions from some, and the true age of my government for one week, because it was completed last week," noting that "from the year 2018 they asked me to be prime minister and I did not accept, and I have nothing to lose except for the reform."

And how do ya think he's gonna do all that?

SUDDENLY IS HERE

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jmartin1145 said:

Just opened up my safe.
Digging through my silver and prescious  jewels to get to dinar.

I Just Keep My Dinar In My Underwear Drawer ! :o 

Although, Coincidentally - My Underwear Is Where I Keep My ‘Precious Jewels’...

• Haha 4