Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 10 June 2020

Adam Montana

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

(I've linked to this Auctions and Budget post multiple times recently... that's a hint that it's important. ;) )

:twothumbs: As ALWAYS, YOU The MAN, Cap'n Adam, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I would like to beg an indulgence from You to respond to a question I have:

With the Bicraqi Iraqi Central Bank Of Iraq Corrupt Weekday Daily Currency Auctions STOPPED, could it be THEE "fabled" ReInstatement/ReValuation of THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ALREADY has occurred AND THEE "international" rate being stabililized BEFORE being "publicized"???!!!

Otherwise, HOW, pray tell are THEE Bicraqi Iraqi ACTUALLY paying for THEIR INTERNATIONAL IMPORTS???!!!

My heart beat was erratic THEE last time THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Central Bank Of Iraq Corrupt Weekday Daily Currency Auctions STOPPED AND is NOW while I wonder if there wasn't some "catch" "up" to "recalibrate" before again STOPPING THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Central Bank Of Iraq Corrupt Weekday Daily Currency Auctions.

Thank You, Kind SIR!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

With the Bicraqi Iraqi Central Bank Of Iraq Corrupt Weekday Daily Currency Auctions STOPPED, could it be THEE "fabled" ReInstatement/ReValuation of THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ALREADY has occurred AND THEE "international" rate being stabililized BEFORE being "publicized"???!!!

Otherwise, HOW, pray tell are THEE Bicraqi Iraqi ACTUALLY paying for THEIR INTERNATIONAL IMPORTS???!!!

My heart beat was erratic THEE last time THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Central Bank Of Iraq Corrupt Weekday Daily Currency Auctions STOPPED AND is NOW while I wonder if there wasn't some "catch" "up" to "recalibrate" before again STOPPING THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Central Bank Of Iraq Corrupt Weekday Daily Currency Auctions.

Good thinking, Synopsis!   😊

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

We want Iraq to use every tool they have, and they are.

As a congrats on his election to PM, I sent Kazzamie the latest Swiss Army Knife. 

There shouldn't be any RV holdups now.

:twothumbs:

Wenger 16999 Swiss Army Knife Giant - Most Expensive Item On ...
  • Haha 8

42 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: As ALWAYS, YOU The MAN, Cap'n Adam, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I would like to beg an indulgence from You to respond to a question I have:

Thank You, Kind SIR!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

I always was led to believe this was a big trigger for the RV! Seems like if my memory serves me right, end of the auctions! RV would be right after that! There have been several other things that would happen and Presto, RV! All which have been proven false. I have forgotten what they were since there has been no RV! I have come to the fact, that I just hope I'm alive to see an RV! I think we have a better chance on the lotto, than this investment ever seeing a dime of profit! JMHO :tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

37 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Good thinking, Synopsis!   😊

image.jpeg.ea1fd3a2ad86747a2f5ded1d66f71417.jpeg

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I think we have a better chance on the lotto, than this investment ever seeing a dime of profit! JMHO :tiphat:

See above.

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs:image.jpeg.b2688ea91e34d5c9b1be9b12d39bf620.jpeg 

Floridian, Artitech, AND Everybodae'!!!, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

It DOES seem that way at times, Artitech. But, really, when you first got in on this ride, weren't you like me and thinking it was too good to be true? BUT, if it DID happen, you wanted some of the action? Well, all of this is still the same...... We didn't think it would happen, but the game is still on and we're still not too old to play, (but we are sure getting close to being too old). Hang in there Buddy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2