Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:05 PM CDT - 6/09/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's several more opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

**** Mnt Goat   ...The news today is short but all very good as Iraq now seems to be moving in the right direction. The stronghold of Iran on Iraq seems to be broken...We see the protesters back on track as they want the promised reforms. We are hearing that al-Kazemi is going to give them all the demands they requested.  Meanwhile the CBI is making plans to launch and complete “project to delete the zeros” this year... So, NO, things are not as usual for Iraq they are moving ahead...the momentum will increase as time goes on...

**** Footforward   [Q? ...if they changed the rate this Wednesday, they couldn’t keep it hidden or a secret for a few weeks, could they? They’d have to come right out with it, right?]   yep. You can't have two different exchange rates in play. It's one or the other. You can't have one in country and another outside of the country.  They can't hide this or keep it "in country"...As soon as the rate changes, it has to go international. From east to west. Would take about 8-13 hours to process through the system is what I've been told...banking systems are set up for that kind of thing. It will change in their system suddenly. Over night. From east to west.

**** Jeff  ...that level of news about launching their economy, completing the 2020 budget that would suggest they're ready to change the rate because IMO, the approval process of the budget is waiting on the rate change...they are preparing to send the budget for approval around the end of June.  IMO they have to send it after the rate has changed..!

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

Talk seems to be all we get lately. More and more people seem to be saying that we are in a good place with this investment...... shucks, they were saying this same stuff ten years ago. Remember when the buzz phrase was "we are closer than we have ever been" ? Well it WAS a true statement, but then, we can say that same thing today. I would just like to see some movement, ANY movement.  Until then, we are stuck with "WE ARE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN " .

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

24 minutes ago, yendor said:

we are closer than we have ever been" ? Well it WAS a true statement, but then, we can say that same thing today. I would just like

“Any day now, right around the corner, In the very near future, it’s Imminent, and Soon, Real Soon, Very Soon”. 😝 😆 

She won’t be riding 6 white horses when she comes but when she gets to the top we will get our RV. 😝 😆 

FE23DB0A-C5A6-4FE0-A0B0-36676181F060.gif.1e00bf51d961ff3a15a1e1ec4a465c35.gif 

It will happen when it happens and if not we have “Tron, XRP, Ethereum, or Lite,,,,Right. 😆 😝 

7931F9D7-742A-400B-81C9-E0EACEB8CEC1.gif.ceaa028ac52ab0a940ae297859850719.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Yes, they were saying these things 10 years ago, but...the things they said back then needed to fall in place before it could happen, are falling into place now.  HCL, completed government, corruption routed,  the auction halted,  smaller bills ready to go(?)

the perfect storm.  I'm hopeful that we are finally going to see this finished and money in our pockets.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

9 hours ago, Linda Bower said:

Yes, they were saying these things 10 years ago, but...the things they said back then needed to fall in place before it could happen, are falling into place now.  HCL, completed government, corruption routed,  the auction halted,  smaller bills ready to go(?)

the perfect storm.  I'm hopeful that we are finally going to see this finished and money in our pockets.

That is exactly what I am saying..... Things have been "falling into place" all along and as soon as one hurdle is passed, then the next one, the next  to this present. I just wonder what the NEXT hurdle or obstacle will be. BUT, we are  "CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE" !!

• Upvote 2