Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Safedinar.com

I have bought a lot of Dinar from them an just out of curiosity I checked their website last week an see where they only have the 25k Dinar notes available. The Iraqi Dinar is getting harder to find out there...

They were the first people I bought from. Mostly  because the man who got me involved in this speculation told me they were a great source for buying dinar and obtaining info. Safe, secure, and C.O.D. shipping . Another possible source to purchase Dinar may be , umm, Currency Exchanges of America or Currency Exchange America. They, as the name implies, are a currency exchange company. They usually have branches in certain malls. I googled them, found them in a mall 40 mins away. Drove there, asked if they had IQD? They did, the rate was very reasonable as I recall, equal to or slightly better than these online providers . They only use credit cards. I charged $500 and got 500,000 in IQD, in 10 minutes. easy breezy with them.Then went and had dinner with my wife. Bought this lot for my son the Marine and his wife , since there was some scuttle butt that Marines may be held back if they held any. Or some such thing.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2020 at 6:44 PM, ChuckFinley said:

Sounds like all the dealer are running out of dinar and that is music to my ears.   :bravo:

Chuck, I surely hope so, I am about to sell a couple of mil of mine and put proceeds in gold and silver. I wouldn’t do this if I thought there was a chance in Hades the RV would happen during the next couple of years. With the Keystone Cops running the show, just have my doubts. 😊 I need encouragement. 🙄😊

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

Chuck, I surely hope so, I am about to sell a couple of mil of mine and put proceeds in gold and silver. I wouldn’t do this if I thought there was a chance in Hades the RV would happen during the next couple of years. With the Keystone Cops running the show, just have my doubts. 😊 I need encouragement. 🙄😊

In know what you mean. I feel we have a sold chance here. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

On 6/20/2020 at 5:23 PM, Bama Girl said:

I understand your doubts.  I've been there more than once!  But I just invested in OGIT for myself and the Companion OGIT for my wife.  I'm also looking to purchase another 250,000 IQD if you decide to move some.  Just PM me and let me know.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...