Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday MIDNIGHT Opinions - 6/06/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several more opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

*** Footforward  [Q? ...what do you think dollar amount will be for the dinar RV?]   ...This is all my opinion and not financial or investment advice. Dinar I'm hoping for something between $3.50 and 6.00 and on the dong I'm hoping for 5 - 25 cents.

*** Frank26   They're in the process of letting it be official...of realizing it.  I'm happy and I hope you are too...be grateful for the evidence that you're seeing in your investment.  I love you...

*** MilitiaMan  Article:  "Member of Parliamentary Finance: The country's financial situation is very critical and we are working to get out of the crisis"    Another reiteration of what is going on. But, Al-Nassery just told us what he is doing and that is going into the social market economy. That includes the Secondary Markets...They are not going into the market economies of the world at a program rate. The theme is not wait and stagnate it is ACTIVATE!!  They say in the current week to come...

*** Pimpy  there's a lot of reasons to be excited...some things happened yesterday or I should say last night while you were sleeping...it's a little exciting... Article "Parliament passes vacant bag candidates and succeeds in completing the A-Kazemi government" Yes it's okay, you can clap or you can pee-pee dance it's okay!  It looks like his cabinet is complete.  I don't see anything missing...it looks like finally Al-Kazemi has a complete cabinet, Yay! ...I feel good about this...there's a lot of positive vibes going on out there...
:tiphat:
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4