Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PM Al Kazemi Gets It Done.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...
It looks like it's a done deal. Iraq has a completed Government.
All Iraq needs now is to get the Kurds on board & there will be economic reform.
Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

6-6-2020  *** Dinar Guru Newsflash ***  The news is flooding in...Iraq's new prime minister has done what no other prime minister in the last 10 years has been able to do.  Iraq's parliament voted and seated the last 7 ministers of PM Al-Kazemi's government.  If this is fact and it appears to be, this is a monumental accomplishment and fits with everything else Iraq's leader has done in the last month.  Stay tuned as gurus chime on this unexpected development.  The latest guru posts will continue below...

6-6-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  Article:  "Member of Parliamentary Finance: The country's financial situation is very critical and we are working to get out of the crisis"    Another reiteration of what is going on. But, Al-Nassery just told us what he is doing and that is going into the social market economy. That includes the Secondary Markets...They are not going into the market economies of the world at a program rate. The theme is not wait and stagnate it is ACTIVATE!!  They say in the current week to come...

6-6-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy  there's a lot of reasons to be excited...some things happened yesterday or I should say last night while you were sleeping...it's a little exciting... Article "Parliament passes vacant bag candidates and succeeds in completing the A-Kazemi government" Yes it's okay, you can clap or you can pee-pee dance it's okay!  It looks like his cabinet is complete.  I don't see anything missing...it looks like finally Al-Kazemi has a complete cabinet, Yay! ...I feel good about this...there's a lot of positive vibes going on out there...

6-6-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff   Article  "Parliament passes vacant bag candidates and succeeds in completing the Al-Kazemi government"  They have completed the full formation of the government.  But remember I told you there were two things needed which are the linchpin.  Two not one.  They have to finish their agreement with Kurdistan and they had to finish the last 7 ministers.  The last 7 ministers is done.  Out of 2 you have 1 remaining.  Article "Next week a delegation will visit Baghdad to resolve the agreement on the oil file". This is Kurdistan...you're gonna have everything pretty much done within a week.  They should have this done probably by the 10th...they're on track to finish the two remaining items.  They already got the government done.  They could most likely have the second last remaining variable...done next week...that will allow them to probably change the rate during the second half of June...It looks like Iraq will go international as well during that second half of June.

6-6-2020   Intel Guru Footforward   Tweet:  "Mustafa Al-Kadhimi:  My cabinet is now complete with today's vote... This is vital in implementing our program and delivering on our commitments to our people - who are waiting for actions, not words.  I think parliament for renewing its confidence.  We will move forward with optimism and fortitude."  [So this means the government has formed completely then?]  yes.  ...You notice he's talking about actions. What actions do Iraqis want? They want monetary reform.  [things are looking good for this month.]         agreed.

6-6-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "INCLUDING STOPPING THE CURRENCY AUCTION AND CHANGING THE DINAR PRICE .. 5 DEPUTIES PRESENT PROPOSALS TO BRIDGE THE BUDGET DEFICIT"   ...this is one of those WOW articles.  ...these are members of the House of Representatives so the next area to take up these recommendations would be the Finance Committee and then the CBI. But I have to tell you this is already in motion and the CBI is already working on these measures. But it was very nice to see parliamentary members making their ideas heard and for once coming up with sensible recommendations that will work.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:
Luigi found these...

Wtf Weegie - U Haven’t Posted Anything In 2 Weeks And Then U Bring Us Stuff Already Posted By Captain Ron ? :o 

Now Get Ur A$$ Back Out There And Find Us Something Legit From The Chinese Elders - Chop Chop ...

image.jpeg.70e8f289935e47bd9d48537fdd2cfa3f.jpeg

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Wtf Weegie

Your CNN Thug News Channel is full of so much GREAT stuff lately, I bet you've shined your dancing shoes

for the big DV Beach Party.

1865408028_thugcloset.jpg.603623cb1408bb12bf2d7d4610b93975.jpg       

:bravo:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Wtf Weegie - U Haven’t Posted Anything In 2 Weeks And Then U Bring Us Stuff Already Posted By Captain Ron ? :o 

Now Get Ur A$$ Back Out There And Find Us Something Legit From The Chinese Elders - Chop Chop ...

image.jpeg.70e8f289935e47bd9d48537fdd2cfa3f.jpeg

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

Your CNN Thug News Channel is full of so much GREAT stuff lately, I bet you've shined your dancing shoes

for the big DV Beach Party.

1865408028_thugcloset.jpg.603623cb1408bb12bf2d7d4610b93975.jpg       

:bravo:

Too funny, KB....

Best

• Like 1