Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Daddy: Iraqi Government Formed?

k98nights

another site: Iraqi Government Formed?

August 9, 2010 · All,

I just received a call from someone I trust, and he is optimistic based on who he heard this from, but he was told that as of 1:30pm CST the GOI was officially formed.

TAKE THIS AS A RUMOR, AND THAT I AM SKEPTICAL, but I am sharing because we need to verify from others who also have influential and strategically located contacts in DIFFERENT areas and places of influence if this indeed has happened. It’s better to gain additional insight from multiple angles before freaking out and making declarations.

Please email me at ************* if you can verify you’ve heard the same, and if you are willing to share with me who your sources are, or where they are positioned so that I can verify if your information is coming from a different angle and source as the person who just shared with me this information. Thank you!

Go Dinar!

another site

• Upvote 2

It would be great! When they go to parliment this all has to be decided on - It is my understanding when the first parliament closes all three would have already been chosen.

So the way Iraq works they would have to have already decided on the PM and the two presidents prior to parliament even opening.

And if the session of parliament is still opened right now then all they have to do is announce and close the parliament which will be their first parliament.

Oh Well - this would be great. Never know might still make it by Friday.

Thanks for the post k98. I agree I just read them - take them all with a very large grain of salt and hope for the best for us all.

DD already confirmed this is not true....posted on that site a few hours ago....here is the post:

All,

After receiving many positive responses without true verification of sources, it appears the GOI has NOT been formed. I’ve received solid confirmation that it will not be official until after Ramadan. That is what I believe and expect at this point. I’d love to be wrong, but it doesn’t appear so based on what has been shared with me.

Edited by Eddinar

DD already confirmed this is not true....posted on that site a few hours ago....here is the post:

All,

After receiving many positive responses without true verification of sources, it appears the GOI has NOT been formed. I’ve received solid confirmation that it will not be official until after Ramadan. That is what I believe and expect at this point. I’d love to be wrong, but it doesn’t appear so based on what has been shared with me.

More solid confirmation. OK.

Go RV.