Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump, Crisis ver, Prosperity Ahead

4 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Well said there yendor,  Trump is about to bring down the hammer. I truly believe that if Trump get the 2nd term and takes the Upper and Lower Houses he has the chance to go down in history as the greatest President of all time. The world the Dems knows as well as a few Reps are about to get ugly. 

Chuck, don’t you feel that in a functioning republic, Compromizzze is a positive?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, utah rock said:

Sure, by dominating the ship seams an odd way to right it, to each their own I guess. 
blessings 🙏

If you served in the military you would understand that there is one Captain aboard a ship. The Officers and NCO (even though they are the same organization - U.S. Navy or in our case the same political party) may talk about alternatives to the mission and provide recommendations to the Captain.  Once the Captain issues an order (the dominating part). Everyone gets behind it (United we Stand) and moves forward. 

The Constitution of the United States was written after much conflict and loss of live. We have drifted from that. Both Dems and Reps have taken advantages to better themselves and not the people the were elected to service. We often criticize Iraq for corruption we only need to look in DC to see it first hand.

So I would have to agree "Sure". It may seam strange but it works in the military and if you are working for any company it is the same. If you are self employed even more. Everyone needs to get behind the company, owner, or your family member or move on.

Blessing to you my friend 🙏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

16 hours ago, utah rock said:

Chuck, don’t you feel that in a functioning republic, Compromizzze is a positive?

Compromizzze , at the hands of violence, destruction, and mayhem is not compromise . It is tyranny. Subjugation due to dictatorship. Its frigging ugly as it dominates and snuffs out the civil liberties that makes this country great, and better than all the rest. This greatness is evidenced by more people wanting to immigrate here than any other country in the world. While also using propaganda to convince the populace that their cheap version of what they call civil liberties is better than what they use to have. I pray Trump takes them all down now before it constitutes in the USA.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

Violence begets violence, I can’t help but hear blame and a one side out look when I read postings this site. Do you honestly believe it is all one sided and that the “Republican, conservative “ prospective is truly innocent , possibly; merely defending truth justice and all that is good? Forgive me for assuming you might define yourself as the for mentioned. 

How do you feel about this concept: separation between church and State? 

Utah Rock, why are you making this thread a political one when this site is about DINAR ..... period. Regardless of political leanings, in this we are all united. I just hope that this RV or RI happens before the existing dinar becomes more valuable than the U.S. dollar because politicians cause our dollar to collapse.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, yendor said:

Utah Rock, why are you making this thread a political one when this site is about DINAR ..... period. Regardless of political leanings, in this we are all united. I just hope that this RV or RI happens before the existing dinar becomes more valuable than the U.S. dollar because politicians cause our dollar to collapse.

Great point, I truly feel like I’m answering questions, but also I am interested to know more about what I don’t understand. 
I will do my very best to remain a silent observer, for like you, I come to this site, the threads I read, for information about the Dinar. 
P.S.

our politicians get away with what the people let them get away with

13 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Great point, I truly feel like I’m answering questions, but also I am interested to know more about what I don’t understand. 
I will do my very best to remain a silent observer, for like you, I come to this site, the threads I read, for information about the Dinar. 
P.S.

our politicians get away with what the people let them get away with

I  am not worried about the people, it's the sheeple I am worried about. THEY are the ones that let the politicians get away with what they do.