Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump, Crisis ver, Prosperity Ahead

37 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Are you trying to convince me or your self?

The people don’t have all the facts because there was so much obstruction 

why doesn’t “OUR” president follow the laws of the land? 

Maybe it’s because of an unjust group of people (EVERYONE, except for trumpets) trying to bring this, poor, innocent, always looking out for the good of....( himself?), the land president!

or

the current president has a lot to hid and he uses every once of his power to be victimized and prevent truth to get to the light of day

listen kiddo, your wrong, I’m correct and your getting yourself all worked up. Let’s, together, let it go. Be good 

If Trump was only looking out for himself, why would he donate his salary to charity (the only charity the Clinton's ever contributed to was The Clinton Foundation..... and how's that doing)? Why is he the ONLY president whose personal worth is less than it was when he entered office? Everyone wants to see his tax reports. I wan to see EVERY politicians tax report from the time they went into office until the present. How did Obama three mansions after he left office ?  How do all these politicians become multi-millionaires as a "PUBLIC SERVANT" ? I am correct and you're (using the correct English) wrong. I don't mind a battle of wits, but you are at a huge disadvantage.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, yendor said:

I don't mind a battle of wits, but you are at a huge disadvantage.

Yep.

People commonly associate cannabis with relaxation, but it’s also known for causing feelings of paranoia or anxiety in some folks. What gives?

First, it’s important to understand what paranoia involves. It’s similar to anxiety, but a bit more specific. 

Paranoia describes an irrational suspicion of other people. You might believe people are watching you, following you, or trying to rob or harm you in some way.

How to handle it

If you’re experiencing cannabis-related paranoia, there are a few things you can try for relief.

How to avoid it in the future

So, you made it through an episode of paranoia and you never, ever want to experience that again. 

One option is to just skip the cannabis, but this might not be ideal if you find some of its other effects beneficial. Fortunately, there are a several things you can do to reduce your chance of having another bout of cannabis-related paranoia.

Get professional support for anxiety and paranoid thoughts 

Some evidenceTrusted Source suggests people with an existing sensitivity to paranoia and anxious thoughts have a higher chance of experiencing both when using cannabis.

Paranoia can overwhelm you to the point where it becomes difficult to interact with others. You might avoid talking to friends, going to work, or even leaving your house. A therapist can help you explore these feelings and other potential contributing factors.

Since paranoia can happen as a symptom of serious mental health conditions like schizophrenia, anything beyond a few passing, mild paranoid thoughts may be worth bringing up with your healthcare provider.

It’s also wise to consider working with a therapist for anxiety symptoms. 

Cannabis can temporarily help relieve anxiety for some people, but it doesn’t address the underlying causes. A therapist can offer more support by helping you identify contributing factors and teaching coping methods to help you manage anxiety symptoms in the moment.

I stopped using cannabis — why do I still feel paranoid?

If you recently stopped using cannabis, you may still experience some feelings of paranoia, anxiety, and other mood symptoms. 

This isn’t uncommon, especially if you:

• used a lot of cannabis before you stopped 
  • experienced paranoia while using cannabis

Research from 2017Trusted Source suggests lasting paranoia can happen as a symptom of cannabis withdrawal syndrome (CWS). According to this review, which looked at 101 studies exploring CWS, mood and behavioral symptoms tend to be the primary effects of cannabis withdrawal. 

For most people, withdrawal symptoms seem to improve within about 4 weeks. 

Again, other factors can also play a role in paranoia, so it’s important to talk to your healthcare provider if your paranoid thoughts:

• become severe
  • don’t go away within a few weeks
  • affect day-to-day function or quality of life
  • lead to violent or aggressive thoughts, like wanting to hurt yourself or someone else

The bottom line

Paranoia can feel a little unsettling at best and downright terrifying at worst. Try to keep calm and remember it will likely disappear once your cannabis high starts to wear off.

If you notice particularly intense thoughts, or paranoia that persists even when you stop using cannabis, talk to a healthcare provider or mental health professional as soon as possible.

https://www.healthline.com/health/marijuana-paranoia

I'm not sure if this will help at all in Your (NOT You're, of course) "dialogue" but I am offering for potential reference.

After all, choices are personal in nature whether self induced hypoxia related or "substances" of "choice" related with the associated consequences thereof.

Just like there is still NOT a COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease cure or vaccination, I am not aware of a cure or vaccine for the similarly "disadvantaged".

I see you are NOT robbing or harming THEM in ANY way whereas THEIR personal paranoia behaviors indicate OTHERWISE and THEY act "accordingly".

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, yendor said:

If Trump was only looking out for himself, why would he donate his salary to charity (the only charity the Clinton's ever contributed to was The Clinton Foundation..... and how's that doing)? Why is he the ONLY president whose personal worth is less than it was when he entered office? Everyone wants to see his tax reports. I wan to see EVERY politicians tax report from the time they went into office until the present. How did Obama three mansions after he left office ?  How do all these politicians become multi-millionaires as a "PUBLIC SERVANT" ? I am correct and you're (using the correct English) wrong. I don't mind a battle of wits, but you are at a huge disadvantage.

Again, blame, look at them, bla bla bla, why does the CURRENT president have so much trouble being honest, complying with the law? Please leave everyone else out of this. 
I think CNN is worst than FOX and all media is controlled, I could care less about what they have to say. I’m curious why you think trump will not work within our system of laws when it comes to checks and balances on power; and why he turns those who might have issue with him into villains? His actions are extremely questionable 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

I thank you for your service! Don’t agree with with your political views...but I truly appreciate your service to this country!👍🇺🇸

Thank you and thank you 🙏 

there was a time in this country when we could have opposing opinions and not be the enemy; rather find some common ground to work together on, making this country into a great world power. 
You might be surprised by my politics, or is it that I’m not a fan of the current leader in chief you have issue with?

im truly not here for this dialogue, just want to see how this damn Dinar adventure turns out so I can truly focus on what’s important and that’s that day that I find myself in. Stay present 💝 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, utah rock said:

Thank you and thank you 🙏 

there was a time in this country when we could have opposing opinions and not be the enemy; rather find some common ground to work together on, making this country into a great world power. 
You might be surprised by my politics, or is it that I’m not a fan of the current leader in chief you have issue with?

im truly not here for this dialogue, just want to see how this damn Dinar adventure turns out so I can truly focus on what’s important and that’s that day that I find myself in. Stay present 💝 

You are absolutely right, Utah Rock. There WAS a time when we could have opposing political views but the President's OFFICE was respected. I might not have  had much feeling for the lousy policies of OBAMA and his apology tour, NAFTA, Obama care, giving 1 1/2 Billion to Iran,  or the Paris agreement , etc., but he was still America's President and I was proud to be in America where we decide who our president will be. And as Obama said,  "I won, you lost..... LIVE WITH IT". We had to "live with it" for eight years and we didn't even attempt to impeach him. The Democrats tried to impeach Trump. not since he took office, BUT FROM THE DAY HE WON THE ELECTION.  That is not the American Way. That is what the third world calls an attempted coup ! That is the present !

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10

16 hours ago, utah rock said:

Don’t drink any more, PTSD from service served and alcohol don’t mix, but I’m always game to smoke some wacky tobaccy 

Now we know what is wrong with you! You definitely have cooked some brain cells! JMHO 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

15 hours ago, yendor said:

It’s called embezzlement! There is no telling how much the little o got out of that billion and a half O’biden weaseled out of China! Both of those thugs belong in a federal prison! For the rest of their miserable despicable lives! JMHO 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/7/2020 at 4:32 AM, eaglefan said:

I hope you soon wake up. The media and the Democratic party is the ones that have been lying the whole time to cover up the crimes committed in the 2016 election. There will be many people going to jail soon over this. I hope you're not too disillusioned over the outcome.

Eaglefan, Is it just the left portion of the media that is lying to America!? Damn man!!! I’ve been hood-winked? I sure hope our great president fires anyone that doesn’t agree with him!   Then I hope he makes the Americans that don’t agree with him into non patriotic, evil enemies of the state; as I have come to realize now it’s EVERYONE else that is broken, including myself. 
I just KNOW  tump will lock up the bad guys once we tack over this land!!!! 
I’m  really starting to feel bad for doubting this man who has done NOTHING but work for the better good of humanity and country. The sacrifices he and his family have made humble me to my core and encourage me to be a better person?

NOT!! 
The media my very well be broken , but it’s broken on BOTH sides and it’s not hard to find out the reason why!!! The Republican Party of America are not the trusted protectors of TRUTH!!! Sure, they enjoy crafting the narrative but it’s alway in their favor. We have a president that sows the seeds of distrust, creates friction and divisions. instead of attacking the media why aren’t we, the people, holding them accountable!!!, fixing such a valuable treasure in today’s multiple media landscape. 

When a person invests so much of themselves into an identity, it is very hard to see the situation objectively. For example: I’m not a fan of our president, that doesn’t mean I’m a democratic ( independent ), that doesn’t mean I love Obama ( I do ), or Hillarious ( indifferent) it just means I’m not a fan and it could be for a lot of different reasons. I’m not a fan because I personally like regulation!!! I’m a fan of the EPA ( environmental protection agency), I’m weird because I feel our wildlife and ecosystems need protection from money hungry industry. I also realize that hunters and people that use the great out doors are GREAT advocates for our environment as well and tend to be republicans. 
Don’t you go worrying about my out look bro, I know where I stand, why I’m standing there and when I should or need to shift and move. I know this body I inhabit is temporary and all this stuff we are getting worked up about really, REALLY doesn’t matter and my life will continue as it has in the past, but I also know an honest person from a dishonest person and that tump kid belongs to the evil, dishonest, money hungry jerks of this world.  
My life won’t change when this hit because money is not my center peace, being present in every day life is. The miracle that most seek  is the present moment yet we tend to be lost in the past or looking to the future. I have already been disillusioned and now I see the illusion CLEARLY!!! I identify as human, living on a planet we call Earth in the VERY BEST time for the human species. 
peace and love to all!!! God bless America, God Bless the world!!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Eaglefan, Is it just the left portion of the media that is lying to America!? Damn man!!! I’ve been hood-winked? I sure hope our great president fires anyone that doesn’t agree with him!   Then I hope he makes the Americans that don’t agree with him into non patriotic, evil enemies of the state; as I have come to realize now it’s EVERYONE else that is broken, including myself. 
I just KNOW  tump will lock up the bad guys once we tack over this land!!!! 
I’m  really starting to feel bad for doubting this man who has done NOTHING but work for the better good of humanity and country. The sacrifices he and his family have made humble me to my core and encourage me to be a better person?

NOT!! 
The media my very well be broken , but it’s broken on BOTH sides and it’s not hard to find out the reason why!!! The Republican Party of America are not the trusted protectors of TRUTH!!! Sure, they enjoy crafting the narrative but it’s alway in their favor. We have a president that sows the seeds of distrust, creates friction and divisions. instead of attacking the media why aren’t we, the people, holding them accountable!!!, fixing such a valuable treasure in today’s multiple media landscape. 

When a person invests so much of themselves into an identity, it is very hard to see the situation objectively. For example: I’m not a fan of our president, that doesn’t mean I’m a democratic ( independent ), that doesn’t mean I love Obama ( I do ), or Hillarious ( indifferent) it just means I’m not a fan and it could be for a lot of different reasons. I’m not a fan because I personally like regulation!!! I’m a fan of the EPA ( environmental protection agency), I’m weird because I feel our wildlife and ecosystems need protection from money hungry industry. I also realize that hunters and people that use the great out doors are GREAT advocates for our environment as well and tend to be republicans. 
Don’t you go worrying about my out look bro, I know where I stand, why I’m standing there and when I should or need to shift and move. I know this body I inhabit is temporary and all this stuff we are getting worked up about really, REALLY doesn’t matter and my life will continue as it has in the past, but I also know an honest person from a dishonest person and that tump kid belongs to the evil, dishonest, money hungry jerks of this world.  
My life won’t change when this hit because money is not my center peace, being present in every day life is. The miracle that most seek  is the present moment yet we tend to be lost in the past or looking to the future. I have already been disillusioned and now I see the illusion CLEARLY!!! I identify as human, living on a planet we call Earth in the VERY BEST time for the human species. 
peace and love to all!!! God bless America, God Bless the world!!!

Wow Dude !!! I hope Adam brings back rubbies for comments such as yours. Educate me as to your perspective and I will try to educate you as to mine . Don't chastise me, shame me, and then pretend why I cannot receive from you regarding where you are coming from. No collusion, dispite 4 years of every news group and entity you quoted as being rock solid evidence saying " I have seen the definitive proof of Trump Russia collusion. " Multiple instances such as these take away from their trust-ibility . Leaving the semi intelligent and neutral minded to ask themselves: I gave them the benefit of the doubt, now that the real evidence is out, and I see what it is, I have to ask what else are the left lying about .

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

On 6/7/2020 at 12:11 PM, yendor said:

Trump has easily spent 10 times his salary on taxpayer funded golf outings....Golf outings he said he would never do while in office.  FACT

GO RV, then BV  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump has easily spent 10 times his salary on taxpayer funded golf outings....Golf outings he said he would never do while in office.  FACT

GO RV, then BV  

Seems they all take advantage lately........Obama's trip to Africa....100 family members....total $121 million....as you say.....just the facts.....

=========

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/06/obama-africa-trip-photos/314264/

POLITICS

You Paid $100 Million for Obama's Trip to Africa & You Won't Even Get a Photo
The Obamas' vacation could cost taxpayers in the vicinity of $100 million for hundreds of Secret Service agents, 14 bulletproof limos, and much, much more, but there is more important outrage: We're not even going to get another awesome picture of a president on safari!

ALEXANDER ABAD-SANTOS
JUNE 14, 2013

This article is from the archive of our partner

The Obamas' trip later this month to Africa could cost taxpayers in the vicinity of $100 million because of massive presidential vacation resources — hundreds of Secret Service agents, 14 bulletproof limos, and much, much more — but there is more important outrage to be had: Despite all the money we're spending for the first family to visit South Africa, Tanzania, and Senegal, we're not even going to get another awesome picture of a president on safari!

The details of President Obama's trip arrive today from The Washington Post's Carol D. Leonnig and David Nakamura, who got their hands on a confidential document outlining the massive resources to outfit and protect the president and his family during their eight-day trip that begins June 28. The vacation, according to the Post, will require at least one Navy aircraft carrier, a rotating shift of fighter jets, plus military cargo planes, three truck-loads of bulleproof glass (just for the hotel-room windows), and all those limos and security guys. The Secret Service detail could balloon the cost beyond the $60-$100 million that other presidential Africa trips have totaled.

If the reaction at Sasha and Malia's expensive spring break trip earlier this year is any indication, there's no doubt people are going to be upset about those numbers. But President Obama's travels to Africa are just like those of the two presidents before him: Bill Clinton went in 1998, and George W. Bush went with his family in 2003 and again in 2008. Clinton's trip cost the government around $42.8 million, according to the Government Accountability Office, and the Post doesn't mention how much Bush's trips cost — but to give you an idea, a 2003 trip Bush took to London sounds a lot like Obama's Africa trip. The Telegraph reported at the time:

Mr. Bush will be accompanied by a retinue consisting of 250 members of the Secret Service, 150 advisers from the National Security Department, 200 representatives of other government departments and 50 political aides.

There will also be approximately 100 journalists travelling with him. There are also his personal chef, personal assistants, four cooks, medics and the presidential 15-strong sniffer dog team.

Every U.S. president takes expensive, resource-sucking trips. But the big difference this time around? Obama bailed on his safari:

The president and first lady had also planned to take a Tanzanian safari as part of the trip, which would have required the president’s special counterassault team to carry sniper rifles with high-caliber rounds that could neutralize cheetahs, lions or other animals if they became a threat, according to the planning document. But officials said Thursday that the safari had been canceled in favor of a trip to Robben Island off the coast of Cape Town, South Africa, where Nelson Mandela was held as a political prisoner.

So, yeah, sorry: No elephant photos. They would have been almost as fantastic as these....

Yes, this is the President of the United States watching elephants have sex:

The Clintons saw elephants, too:

Note pre-texting Hillarious's game face with the rhinos:

You don't need a safari for a great photo, though:

This article is from the archive of our partner The Wire.

ALEXANDER ABAD-SANTOS is a former writer for The Wire.
Connect

MOST POPULAR
1 The Looming Bank Collapse
FRANK PARTNOY

2 The Breaking Point
WESLEY LOWERY
Protesters raise a fist in front of a burning building in Minneapolis.
3 History Will Judge the Complicit
ANNE APPLEBAUM

4 America Is Giving Up on the Pandemic
ALEXIS C. MADRIGAL ROBINSON MEYER

5 Take the Confederate Names Off Our Army Bases
DAVID PETRAEUS
Soldiers of the 41st Engineer Regiment at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, c. 1942
6 Minneapolis Had This Coming
JUSTIN ELLIS

7 The Case for Reparations
TA-NEHISI COATES

8 The Trump Regime Is Beginning to Topple
FRANKLIN FOER
An illustration of Donald Trump's face toppling out of its silhouette
9 The End of Minimalism
AMANDA MULL

10 How Mitch McConnell Is Defunding the Police
PETER BEINART
An illustration of Mitch McConnell
VIDEOS
The Iguana King
NICOLAS POLLOCK BRIANNA PRESSEY

What Was Lost When SXSW Was Canceled
EMILY BUDER

A Coronavirus Prayer
JAMES PARKER

The Last True Hermit Was Alone for 27 Years
EMILY BUDER

Edited by coorslite21
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Seems they all take advantage lately........Obama's trip to Africa....100 family members....total $121 million....as you say.....just the facts.....

=========

POLITICS

You Paid $100 Million for Obama's Trip to Africa & You Won't Even Get a Photo
The Obamas' vacation could cost taxpayers in the vicinity of $100 million for hundreds of Secret Service agents, 14 bulletproof limos, and much, much more, but there is more important outrage: We're not even going to get another awesome picture of a president on safari!

ALEXANDER ABAD-SANTOS
JUNE 14, 2013

This article is from the archive of our partner

The Obamas' trip later this month to Africa could cost taxpayers in the vicinity of $100 million because of massive presidential vacation resources — hundreds of Secret Service agents, 14 bulletproof limos, and much, much more — but there is more important outrage to be had: Despite all the money we're spending for the first family to visit South Africa, Tanzania, and Senegal, we're not even going to get another awesome picture of a president on safari!

The details of President Obama's trip arrive today from The Washington Post's Carol D. Leonnig and David Nakamura, who got their hands on a confidential document outlining the massive resources to outfit and protect the president and his family during their eight-day trip that begins June 28. The vacation, according to the Post, will require at least one Navy aircraft carrier, a rotating shift of fighter jets, plus military cargo planes, three truck-loads of bulleproof glass (just for the hotel-room windows), and all those limos and security guys. The Secret Service detail could balloon the cost beyond the $60-$100 million that other presidential Africa trips have totaled.

If the reaction at Sasha and Malia's expensive spring break trip earlier this year is any indication, there's no doubt people are going to be upset about those numbers. But President Obama's travels to Africa are just like those of the two presidents before him: Bill Clinton went in 1998, and George W. Bush went with his family in 2003 and again in 2008. Clinton's trip cost the government around $42.8 million, according to the Government Accountability Office, and the Post doesn't mention how much Bush's trips cost — but to give you an idea, a 2003 trip Bush took to London sounds a lot like Obama's Africa trip. The Telegraph reported at the time:

Mr. Bush will be accompanied by a retinue consisting of 250 members of the Secret Service, 150 advisers from the National Security Department, 200 representatives of other government departments and 50 political aides.

There will also be approximately 100 journalists travelling with him. There are also his personal chef, personal assistants, four cooks, medics and the presidential 15-strong sniffer dog team.

Every U.S. president takes expensive, resource-sucking trips. But the big difference this time around? Obama bailed on his safari:

The president and first lady had also planned to take a Tanzanian safari as part of the trip, which would have required the president’s special counterassault team to carry sniper rifles with high-caliber rounds that could neutralize cheetahs, lions or other animals if they became a threat, according to the planning document. But officials said Thursday that the safari had been canceled in favor of a trip to Robben Island off the coast of Cape Town, South Africa, where Nelson Mandela was held as a political prisoner.

So, yeah, sorry: No elephant photos. They would have been almost as fantastic as these....

Yes, this is the President of the United States watching elephants have sex:

The Clintons saw elephants, too:

Note pre-texting Hillarious's game face with the rhinos:

You don't need a safari for a great photo, though:

This article is from the archive of our partner The Wire.

ALEXANDER ABAD-SANTOS is a former writer for The Wire.
Connect

MOST POPULAR
1 The Looming Bank Collapse
FRANK PARTNOY

2 The Breaking Point
WESLEY LOWERY
Protesters raise a fist in front of a burning building in Minneapolis.
3 History Will Judge the Complicit
ANNE APPLEBAUM

4 America Is Giving Up on the Pandemic
ALEXIS C. MADRIGAL ROBINSON MEYER

5 Take the Confederate Names Off Our Army Bases
DAVID PETRAEUS
Soldiers of the 41st Engineer Regiment at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, c. 1942
6 Minneapolis Had This Coming
JUSTIN ELLIS

7 The Case for Reparations
TA-NEHISI COATES

8 The Trump Regime Is Beginning to Topple
FRANKLIN FOER
An illustration of Donald Trump's face toppling out of its silhouette
9 The End of Minimalism
AMANDA MULL

10 How Mitch McConnell Is Defunding the Police
PETER BEINART
An illustration of Mitch McConnell
VIDEOS
The Iguana King
NICOLAS POLLOCK BRIANNA PRESSEY

What Was Lost When SXSW Was Canceled
EMILY BUDER

A Coronavirus Prayer
JAMES PARKER

The Last True Hermit Was Alone for 27 Years
EMILY BUDER

I seem to recall Righties complaining about every trip President Obama took.....Why should it be different for Trump, particularly when he said he would be better and directly lied to his base?  Heck there's still nut jobs out there who question Obama's place of birth.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

25 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV  

I would doubt he wld charge the US gubment for when he golfs at his house in Fl ... Marlago.  Still he does what he does, endures what he endures, for no salary whatsoever . This makes him the 1st and only POTUS to do so. Not that G.W. , George Washington, actually got paid alot. Fact: Pres Obama still golfed far more than Trump has.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Not looking good for him.

Don't count on it Shabs, don't count on it. I assume you own dinar. We may see the RV while Trump is in office, but we DAMN sure would have Never seen it under "The One". He had his head so far up the Iranian rulers arses he couldn't  breathe. And if I am not mistaken he sided with that corrupt fool Maliki. Birds of a feather I guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Not looking good for him.

Don't count on it Shabs, don't count on it. I assume you own dinar. We may see the RV while Trump is in office, but we DAMN sure would have Never seen it under "The One". He had his head so far up the Iranian rulers arses he couldn't  breathe. And if I am not mistaken he sided with that corrupt fool Maliki. Birds of a feather I guess.

I do own Dinar, fr8dawg....in fact, if you venture into the "Dinar-ify Me" Section of DVets, you will see where I received my Verified Dinar Owner status in 2014.  I even encouraged some of my friends and detractors to get themselves verified....so people wouldn't play the "troll" card on them.....So with respect to the revalue of the Iraqi Dinar, I fear your kidding yourself if you think Trump has any say in the matter....Trump being who he's always been, he wouldn't have sit on the chance to make a bundle for 3-1/2 years if he had a say in it, no way.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1