Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump, Crisis ver, Prosperity Ahead

Think we all saw Trump declare the new unemployment #'s this week indicate we are headed for a strong recovery.....

Not sure I buy into that completely.....but yet......

Were his comments a partial set up for a foreshadowing of a change of value in the IQD.....or the ground work being laid for a currency reset......

Of course nothing surprises me with Trump.......but he seems to usually have an end game in mind.....

Just some rambling thoughts.....enjoy your weekend....CL 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

Did you catch the video of him taking about an RV?? Totally random subject yesterday. He was talking about the camper RV but it’s just the way he says things. A few months ago , don’t remember when, but during an interview he clearly stated that the US hold ?? Billions of Iraq’s money. Then last week he states that we are going to have a great 3rd quarter and Evan better 4th. No details of course. Then yesterday the random thought about buying an  RV. 😳🤷🏼

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, TinBadge said:

Did you catch the video of him taking about an RV?? Totally random subject yesterday. He was talking about the camper RV but it’s just the way he says things. A few months ago , don’t remember when, but during an interview he clearly stated that the US hold ?? Billions of Iraq’s money. Then last week he states that we are going to have a great 3rd quarter and Evan better 4th. No details of course. Then yesterday the random thought about buying an  RV. 😳🤷🏼

It would seam that you are suggesting that the president of the United States is doing a fine dance around insider trading... morally crypt thing for a person in that position; not surprising for a person with no morals. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 13
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, utah rock said:

It would seam that you are suggesting that the president of the United States is doing a fine dance around insider trading... morally crypt thing for a person in that position; not surprising for a person with no morals. 

Did you also think Trump colluded with Russia...just wondering to see how far your TDS runs?

Indy

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

41 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Just How in the World are to Connecting Insider Trading with Mentioning a Trailer....An RV, An RV....2 completely different things all together but your Get Trump TDS might be confusing your thinking.

Karsten

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

52 minutes ago, utah rock said:

No morals? Trump does not drink or do drugs nor do any of his children.

How many politicians can you say the same thing ?

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Indraman said:

Did you also think Trump colluded with Russia...just wondering to see how far your TDS runs?

Indy

The evidence strongly suggests he did, along with his actions 

I believe our courts found people in his inner circle that might have been colluding, definitely braking political laws

after listening, watching his impeachment; the cover-up; it would not surprise me if he colluded

his actions would say; he really like Russia 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, utah rock said:

I believe our courts found people in his inner circle that might have been colluding, definitely braking political laws

after listening, watching his impeachment; the cover-up; it would not surprise me if he colluded

WHOA, What "evidence" ? The only evidence was that Hillarious paid the Russians for the Steele Report which was a bunch of lies. Utah Rock. I believe that you have been spending too much time under that rock.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

Hillarious, Obama, never able to look in the mirror, it’s always someone else

the Mexicans

the Democrats 

the minorities 

the(multiple) woman he sexually wronged 

the “Americans “ rioting or, traitors because they don’t believe what and how he does

the non trumpers WTF that is, it sure isn’t American

and the list goes on

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5

11 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Hillarious, Obama, never able to look in the mirror, it’s always someone else

the Mexicans

the Democrats 

the minorities 

the(multiple) woman he sexually wronged 

the “Americans “ rioting or, traitors because they don’t believe what and how he does

the non trumpers WTF that is, it sure isn’t American

and the list goes on

The list goes on is YOUR list  The "traitors" were the people in the FBI, the CIA, the IRS and all thr three letter agencies that committed crimes and cover-ups against Americans with false FICA warrants that are proven lies. But you seem to be blind to the facts and want to keep drinking the Kool Ade  and watching CNN with their other 23  viewers for your source of information.

k

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, utah rock said:

Reminder, if it were true ,which it is not, collusion isn't even a crime 😱

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, yendor said:

The list goes on is YOUR list  The "traitors" were the people in the FBI, the CIA, the IRS and all thr three letter agencies that committed crimes and cover-ups against Americans with false FICA warrants that are proven lies. But you seem to be blind to the facts and want to keep drinking the Kool Ade  and watching CNN with their other 23  viewers for your source of information.

k

You assume to much, very judgmental in your defensive approach 

I know I am temporary, nothing lasts and you live in a world of illusion 

now your blaming our intelligence agencies and I’m the one not okay? 
attack the media, our very government 

if I’m not with you I’m ....what? 
im drinking cool aid? 
Your spoon fed your talking points!

try questioning, it will do you wonders!

if you have facts I would love you see both side and if you could please defend both side with logic would be nice as well 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

17 hours ago, utah rock said:

I hope you soon wake up. The media and the Democratic party is the ones that have been lying the whole time to cover up the crimes committed in the 2016 election. There will be many people going to jail soon over this. I hope you're not too disillusioned over the outcome.

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

17 hours ago, utah rock said:

Such division politically expressed in this thread.....typical.😮......consider this...

Most Countries hold a volume of many other countries currency....no doubt the US holds an amount of IQD....as many others do as well......just how the World  works.....

The USD is considered to be the Worlds Currency Reserve......for along time it has been used as a universal measure of trade.......same with the Petro Dollar for oil trade.....

Insider trading using your example by Trump and his cronies......kind of delusional.....

(Speaking of trading......did the ISX reopen today?)

CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, utah rock said:

You assume to much, very judgmental in your defensive approach 

I know I am temporary, nothing lasts and you live in a world of illusion 

now your blaming our intelligence agencies and I’m the one not okay? 
attack the media, our very government 

if I’m not with you I’m ....what? 
im drinking cool aid? 
Your spoon fed your talking points!

try questioning, it will do you wonders!

if you have facts I would love you see both side and if you could please defend both side with logic would be nice as well 

I am only looking at the facts.  The Impeachment farce cost millions of dollars and proved nothing. The time it took our congress wasted ran through the so called pandemic and congress was wasting time on the Impeachment instead of working on the Coronavirus while our president was  called 

Racist for trying to do something about it with a travel ban. meanwhile Mueller wasted $30M investigating Russia collusion and had to make up other charges unrelated to Russia on Gen. Flynn , Popadopolus , and all the other administrative Aids that they are finding out just how made up they were.. These are not talking points, they are FACTS.... something that the LEFT knows nouthing about. Truth is not a value of the Left. The only collusion with Russia was that the Russians gave the Clinton Foundation  $147M..... and $000000 ZERO  to the Trump Foundation or his Campaign. Where are YOUR facts ????

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, TinBadge said:

18 hours ago, Indraman said:

Indy

17 hours ago, Karsten said:

Just How in the World are to Connecting Insider Trading with Mentioning a Trailer....An RV, An RV....2 completely different things all together but your Get Trump TDS might be confusing your thinking.

Karsten

17 hours ago, yendor said:

No morals? Trump does not drink or do drugs nor do any of his children.

How many politicians can you say the same thing ?

11 hours ago, wealthhound said:

Reminder, if it were true ,which it is not, collusion isn't even a crime 😱

1 hour ago, eaglefan said:

I hope you soon wake up. The media and the Democratic party is the ones that have been lying the whole time to cover up the crimes committed in the 2016 election. There will be many people going to jail soon over this. I hope you're not too disillusioned over the outcome.

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Such division politically expressed in this thread.....typical.😮......consider this...

Most Countries hold a volume of many other countries currency....no doubt the US holds an amount of IQD....as many others do as well......just how the World  works.....

The USD is considered to be the Worlds Currency Reserve......for along time it has been used as a universal measure of trade.......same with the Petro Dollar for oil trade.....

Insider trading using your example by Trump and his cronies......kind of delusional.....

(Speaking of trading......did the ISX reopen today?)

CL

:twothumbs: Kudos To ALL AND The Very Best Of Your Sunday BEFORE (potentially) THEE Tweets, er, TEXT!!! :tiphat:

The notable TDS posters suffer from self chosen practices and self induced hypoxia preventing THEM from reasonable and rational thought processes. I noted the deleterious hypoxia effect here in another post:

Keep up the good work, of course. THEE TDS key board combatants are easily and necessarily dismissed with the obvious TDS irrational "expressions".

THE TDS key board combatants will be likie a 'lectrocuted kangaroo in a rubber room come November 3rd/4th then inauguration January 2021.

THIS EO will fix 'em.

EO 13848:
Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election
Signed:
09/12/2018
Published:
09/14/2018
FR Citation:
83 FR 46843
FR Doc. Number:
2018-20203
 PDF
6 pages

See: EO 13694, April 1, 2015; EO 13757, December 28, 2016, Proc. 8693, July 24, 2011

https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders/donald-trump/2018

Seems to be taking hold with NO MO "ballot" "harvesting" AND illegally flipping Republican TO Democratic The United States Of America House Of Representatives Seats.................................................

ELECTIONS

GOP wins special election in California after Democrat concedes

State Assemblywoman Christy Smith conceded defeat to Republican Mike Garcia.

Mike Garcia

Cynthia Smalley/Mike Garcia For Congress via AP

By ALLY MUTNICK

05/13/2020 04:45 PM

Republicans have won a special election for Congress in Southern California, reclaiming a suburban House seat that they lost to Democrats in the 2018 midterms.

Democrat Christy Smith, a state assemblywoman, conceded defeat to Republican Mike Garcia Wednesday, one day after the closely watched special election runoff for the seat vacated by former Rep. Katie Hill, who resigned last year.

"We believe that the current tally shows Mike Garcia is the likely victor in the May 12 special election," Smith said in a statement. "As such, I'd like to congratulate him."

Garcia, a former Naval aviator, currently leads Smith, 56 percent to 44 percent, with an unknown number of ballots left to be counted. The Associated Press called the race later Wednesday, about three hours after Smith's concession.

His victory represents the first time in 22 years that California Republicans have captured a congressional seat from Democrats.

Smith will get a second chance at Garcia in November — the same two candidates in the runoff also qualified for the general election — but Garcia's victory will no doubt boost his candidacy, drawing donors and national attention, though the final margin is still in doubt.

The party has hailed him as a top recruit with deep ties to the district. He was nominated for the Naval Academy by the district's former congressman, Republican Buck McKeon, and then returned to the district to work for the defense contractor Raytheon.

Republicans are already casting his win as the beginning of a reversal of the suburban drubbing they suffered last cycle, when a 40-seat Democratic wave flipped control of the chamber after eight years of Republican dominance.

"Congratulations to Congressman-elect Mike Garcia for defying all of the odds and obstacles thrown in his path to decisively win," NRCC Chairman Tom Emmer of Minnesota said in a statement.

Democrats are optimistic that Smith will be able to capitalize on the district's antipathy to President Donald Trump in November when the presidential election is on the ballot. Trump remains unpopular in the district, which he lost by 7 points to Hillarious Clinton in 2016.

Smith and her allies feel they will have an easier time tying Garcia to Trump and forcing him to take more specific positions, instead of relying so heavily on his biography.

"I look forward to having a vigorous debate about the issues in the upcoming November 2020 election, from health care access to job creation, aid for working families, investments in local classrooms to wildfire protection, women's rights and more in the months ahead," Smith said in her statement.

Trump has endorsed Garcia and repeatedly weighed into the race on Twitter, excoriating the last-minute opening of an in-person voting center in a Democratic-leaning part of the district.

Privately, Democrats said they fell short in the race because the electorate skewed older and whiter and because of the shadow of Hill's resignation. Hill, who was first elected in 2018, served less than a year and left Congress after admitting to an inappropriate sexual relationship with a campaign staffer.

But the party is also hoping to defend incumbents in districts with much more challenging demographics this November, when much of the country may also be voting by mail.

National Democrats' game plan is to focus the narrative more squarely on health care and take better advantage of Trump's unpopularity.

"We’re confident that voters will reject Mike Garcia's attacks on their health care, and that Democrats will retake this seat in November,” DCCC Chairwoman Cheri Bustos of Illinois said in a statement.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/13/gop-wins-california-special-election-255630

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yendor said:

I am only looking at the facts.  The Impeachment farce cost millions of dollars and proved nothing. The time it took our congress wasted ran through the so called pandemic and congress was wasting time on the Impeachment instead of working on the Coronavirus while our president was  called 

Racist for trying to do something about it with a travel ban. meanwhile Mueller wasted $30M investigating Russia collusion and had to make up other charges unrelated to Russia on Gen. Flynn , Popadopolus , and all the other administrative Aids that they are finding out just how made up they were.. These are not talking points, they are FACTS.... something that the LEFT knows nouthing about. Truth is not a value of the Left. The only collusion with Russia was that the Russians gave the Clinton Foundation  $147M..... and $000000 ZERO  to the Trump Foundation or his Campaign. Where are YOUR facts ????

Are you trying to convince me or your self?

The people don’t have all the facts because there was so much obstruction 

why doesn’t “OUR” president follow the laws of the land? 

Maybe it’s because of an unjust group of people (EVERYONE, except for trumpets) trying to bring this, poor, innocent, always looking out for the good of....( himself?), the land president!

or

the current president has a lot to hid and he uses every once of his power to be victimized and prevent truth to get to the light of day

listen kiddo, your wrong, I’m correct and your getting yourself all worked up. Let’s, together, let it go. Be good 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

6 minutes ago, yendor said:

Synopsis, I hope you are right and our text arrives post haste.  And I promise that when it does, I will buy Utah Rock a drink.....  and it won't be Kool Ade.

Don’t drink any more, PTSD from service served and alcohol don’t mix, but I’m always game to smoke some wacky tobaccy 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Don’t drink any more, PTSD from service served and alcohol don’t mix, but I’m always game to smoke some wacky tobaccy 

I thank you for your service! Don’t agree with with your political views...but I truly appreciate your service to this country!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1