Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SONNY

RAB42

Thanks Sonny! Don't be discouraged...we all are, but I'm a believer that God is in control...not Iraqi gov or lack there of or Prez O- for whom I also voted. I still stand by that decision although I don't agree w/ all that he has done. You have to remember, we have to remember, that we all have limited purvue regardless of our intel. So, keep the faith b/c God will make this happen just when it is supposed to and to our benefit! Believe that!

Peace :)

God is in control....and He decided that since our country was turning its back on Him....that He would give us what we seemed to want....Obama. Now we are all going to have to take our licks for it (even those of us, like me, that DID NOT vote for him). When we turn back to God and do not legislate against the Bible's teachings, we will return to the great nation we once were. IMO.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

God is in control....and He decided that since our country was turning its back on Him....that He would give us what we seemed to want....Obama. Now we are all going to have to take our licks for it (even those of us, like me, that DID NOT vote for him). When we turn back to God and do not legislate against the Bible's teachings, we will return to the great nation we once were. IMO.

Even Glen Beck just stated the only way our country was going to recover was GOD.

Sonny, glad your back. You increase our knowledge immensely. Unfortunate about the dates, but you are among many that made that kind of statement which did not pan out.NO WORRIES. The value you bring us far outweigh the discrepency. Just promise not to ever be swayed back into that silver tongued charmers camp again.NOBAMA.

God bless you sweet sonny!

Alice

• Upvote 1

sonny1, is there a small crack in your Armour my friend? I know we banter back and forth about Ch#7 and both have differing opinions about whether its a requirement or not, and I strongly support you and your Intel, but I would love to do a butt wiggle and say ..... "Yes, I was right !!! "

Have a great summer on behalf of all here at the site, I will have a Dr. Pepper for you. :D

pp

pokerplayer my ole internet friend, i still do not believe they need to get out of chapter 7, infact if these last few months show us, they will have to rv before they even have a chance to get out of chapter 7 and regain their assets. hope all is well.

Sonny1, many thanks for all your intels. There is no need to regret for voting President O. By a long hual, he was better than MaCain/Palin candidacy during that last election.

the SINGLE thing that came good out of 'O' are the conservatives that 'woke up' and are putting their boots on the ground to put thecountry back together

NOVEMBER IS COMING.

• Upvote 1