Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 9:00 PM CDT - 6/05/2020

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here are a few more opinions & comments from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Frank26   ...we explained to you months ago that the President of the United States of America was now heavily involved with the monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar...many articles have come out...we told you the Central Bank of Iraq was ready and we also suggested the GOI also needed to be ready in order to pass what the CBI has - the monetary reform plan...In the last 4 or 5 days it's been a meteor shower - boom-boom-boom-boom of statements from who?  Mainly the Prime Minister Kazemi.  He has the same game plan that the President of the United States has...after coming under heavy criticism the Central Bank stopped the currency auctions.  That was the 1st step Donald Trump wanted to accomplish.  By doing so, they're not going to use the American dollar anymore. :salute:

*** MilitiaMan   Article quote:  "The President of the Republic emphasizes adopting a balanced monetary policy and working to strengthen the financial situation"   There is no stopping this now from the looks of it. All has been coming together and shows that all the years of work, now are aligned and ready to go international... They have published time lines for contractual issues, that will have to be adhered to. I am smiling..!!  :salute:

*** Pimpy  This is flying around the dinar community.  President Trump quote, "I may have to buy one of those things, drive around town.  Maybe I'll drive back to New York with our First Lady in a trailer.  What do they call that?  An RV, an RV."   People are saying Trump is doing "Trump speak" that this indeed is his way of saying the RV's getting ready to happen.  Is it getting ready to happen I think so, but I don't know if this "RV" has anything to do with it.  I think we just like to hear him say RV. :easyrider:

*** Frank26    Articles:...5 or 6 of them today boom - boom - boom - boom - boom all talking about the fact that, 'We're gonna raise the value of our currency We're gonna change the exchange rate value.'  These are things you only dream about.  To see them right in front of us now well it's because the monetary reform is really progressing...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:Keep the faith everyone, that this will happen some time soon...RON

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

"HOPIUM" abound. Fingers crossed (checked). Text phone by my side (checked). Dinars ready while being in storage (checked). OK, I believe I am ready, so go ahead and push the button. By the way, does any one know where that elusive button might be ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Here is the link!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bostonherald.com/2020/06/05/trump-talks-of-touring-u-s-in-an-rv/amp/

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAANBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

SYN,  Always Keeping the faith...😁😁👍👍🙏🙏.  Just Do It & Git er done boys & girls.

GO RV & RI

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

SYN,  Always Keeping the faith...😁😁👍👍🙏🙏.  Just Do It & Git er done boys & girls.

GO RV & RI

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH, TigerGorZow, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Super Appreciate ALL Your Posts!!!

I do find it odd that the article about The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump mentions "RV" AND "trailer". Maybe The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump is Takin' It To The Tweets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzBBBrKfjIQ

We'll See!!!

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks for posting the link Synopsis ... Blessings ... RON :easyrider:

:salute:!!!RonScarpa!!!:salute:

As ALWAYS, YOU The MAN, RonScarpa!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 2