Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT Early Friday Morning Opinion @ 8:15 AM CDT - 6/05/2020

Good Friday Morning Dinar Vets, here's another opinion & comment from MilitiaMan that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. He is simply stating his opinion based on what seems to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

**** MilitiaMan   Article:   "After Coming Under Heavy Criticism...The Central Bank Stops The Currency Auction"  Now add in the meeting with Alak and the President on financial ongoing's. Then think about the upcoming meetings to vote on Cabinet, then add in the ISX is  scheduled to open again on Sunday, then there is the SFA for the 10th - 11th. All the talk about the borders, taxes & tarrifs, fees all being electronic, the contracts adjusting for shipping costs by 07/01/2020 need to be in place by then. Those things need an international rate and pronto!! The convergence is astonishing! imo ...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 8

Added at 8:35 AM CDT:

**** Mnt Goat   ...they are now actually openly debating all the options as to what to do to save the economy of Iraq. Part of these discussions does include ending the currency auctions and the possibility of a “float” but, as we can see, they mean a float against other global currencies. You can’t float the dinar against just the US dollar as it is now solely pegged just to the US dollar. This is now a “fixed” rate. So the discussions evolved around a drastic change. By the way, the CBI has already announced it WILL NOT devalue the dinar as a solution...

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, 64jaguar said:

:twothumbs: LOOKING GOOD Ron, Thank you!, Awesome news of late!

Man, I would Love to cancel all the jobs I have lined up for the next coming weeks. "Sorry Ma'am , I'm retired, I'm going fishing!!!"  :backflip:

I like your thinking Jaguar. Gonna go in my "new" boat!

Thanks @ronscarpa!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, 8th ID said:

I like your thinking Jaguar. Gonna go in my "new" boat!

Thanks @ronscarpa!

Could use one of them too 8th IDmy brother is the local Dealer here... The boat I have now was built when I graduated high school in 76.... motor is newer but still old.... here's hoping for a new ride! :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey, I am gonna play it low key and go fishing in my 1971 Schuster Tahiti.......Well, okay the Hull was built in 1971 and everything else is new Tech including 2012 Mercury Oil Injected 150 HP Optimax.

WkmkVh.jpg

Let's get this RV across the Goal Line and into the End Zone.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4