Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How many of us are old enough to have seen Oswald being shot ?

dinarham

I remember it well . Oswald was shot on the way out of the courthouse for all of us to see. I disticticly remember the lack of surprise on the faces of the authorities behind him ,like they were expecting it . What a way to tighten up loose ends and stop an investigation . I will go out on a limb here and say these mercenary dumb cops were victims of their own stupidity and greed . It is  well within the realm  of possibility to they are payed operatives , paid by rich and powerful people  Trump has pissed off along the way . I don't hate some of these people who are at play here. I just want them to poop their pants while delivering a big speech.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I was young, very young. I was like 3 years old. He came up from the crowd and shot him close up. It seemed like they lead him out to it. I want to say it was in a downward trajectory, on that point I am fuzzy on that point. Hey I was 3. I remember the funeral procession they had for President Kennedy. It was in the same horse draw carriage they used for Lincoln I think. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I worked at the Great Lakes Naval Hospital during Vietnam , burn and surgical wards . I will never never forget the beautiful young men  shot to pieces ,prognosis not good , and the peacefulness and bravery they showed at the end .I'm a little wasted

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

You mean when Jack Ruby cleaned up the Mess the >>>>>>> did to stop  Kennedy...Point blank surrounded by cop with a Snub Nose .38 Special....I still have a scrap book around here with all the Ogden Standard  News Pare articles in in from back then

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I suspect the primary murderer of George was paid or brain washed to commit this murder in plain sight ,causing a huge crisis . I also question what happened to all the criminals that were let go due to the covid violence .  " Ok , we'll let you out ,but you've got to do this for us " . Go loot and be complete assh=les , hang on lampposts , here's some crack ,go loot that store . 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

I remember it like yesterday, my dad was a Lt. at Sheriff’s dept. here. He was in charge of a outside security detail around the Texas Hotel in downtown Ft Worth! He took me to see old Kennedy, when Air Force one landed at Meachem Field! I was in school the day old Kennedy was killed in Dallas, the next day! One thing I have always looked for around here is who, what or where is that little pink hat, Jackie O was wearing when it blew off her head. She tried to jump out the back of the limo! After old Kennedy took a bullet to his head! You can see the little pink hat go out of the limo! Someone has that hat! As far as I know, no one has admitted to having it or Trying to sell it! My dad was also responsible for the security detail at Rose Hill, where they buried oswald He showed me his unmarked grave several years later! Some guy bought the grave next to oswald ! No one is buried there, but there is a head stone there. It has the name Nick Beef on it! That is how I find oswald grave if anyone I know wants to see where oswald  grave is! I might buy that little pink hat one day, by putting an ad in the paper here for a $100,000.00! If dinar RV ‘s While I’m alive! See if I can flush it out! JMHO 🤠

Edited by Artitech
Forgot word
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Yes ms11fr8dawg. The rumor now has saying Kennedy was assassinated as he was doing then what President Trump is doing now. Unraveling the Deep State one world government plans to establish and build upon its corner stone foundational pieces in the US and around the world. Bay of Pigs and Cold War with all Communist countries. President Trump is successfully tearing down its buildings everywhere and removing the foundational stones. The slow to fast economic destruction of China, messing with the petrol economies of Russia, Venezuela, Iran. Making the E.U. pay for our defense of their countries, while weakening its economically restrictive winner picking policies on its member nations, in the face of a lack of economic competition. Building a democratic capitalistic replacement in the American hemisphere, currently involved Canada, U.S. , and Mexico via the USMCA Agreement. Replacing NAFTA , which was used to build up China as a World Power. President Trump was doing very well in this endeavor so the D.S. players arranged to get the naturally occuring in nature, yet genetically modified virus Covid 19, released into the world to stop the U.S. and its other supporters . Plus to set up their economic and power recovery by selling its already patented vaccine. Then Trumps people, over the objections of DS's Fauci, let the world know about the effectiveness of the 65 year old meds hydroxychloroquin , erythromycin and zinc, given it the early stages in battling covid 19. A very effective inexpensive generic med. I hope President Trump has infinitely superior and loyal Secret Service Agents protecting all of his family now. Inorder to prevent another assassination like Kennedy's. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Remember it all very well.  I was in Mrs Coulter's fifth grade math class at  John F.  Peeler Elementary just three miles from the triple underpass.  My dad and three brothers were downtown Dallas on the parade route.  It was a very sad and confusing time even for the ten year old me. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I remember it very well.  I lived in Dallas and  our school took us out to watch Kennedy on the parade route when he was shot.  Our teachers all brought us back to school and our parents came from the parade route too and brought us home.  As was just posted, it was a very sad event and it just reverberated for Dallas for years.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

13 hours ago, retiredaf said:

Remember it all very well.  I was in Mrs Coulter's fifth grade math class at  John F.  Peeler Elementary just three miles from the triple underpass.  My dad and three brothers were downtown Dallas on the parade route.  It was a very sad and confusing time even for the ten year old me. 

I don’t know if you remember but Kennedy’s killing came shortly after the show down with the Russians and Castro! I knew things from hearing conversations my dad was having with other officers! That killing scared me when they announced Kennedy being shot in Dallas! I was afraid the Russians and Cuba was fixin to fire missiles at Texas, I didn’t see my dad for two days after Kennedy’s killing in Dallas! I can’t tell You the contempt, I had for that punk obama! When that punk went to Cuba and was saying how good Cuba and Castro was! That punk sitting beside Castro brother, at that baseball game! That made me wanna to puke! I remember the scary , sad , and confusing time very well! We have seen some crazy and wild things in our life time! Now we are in an even bigger mess! I pray everyday for President Trump! JMHO 🤠

• Upvote 5

Well I don't recall the missile crisis as well as the assassination, but I do remember Mama and Daddy were really worried.   Funny thing,  I don't  even remember  doing the  Duck and Cover Drills .

As for being in a bigger mess now, I'm not so sure.   The cold war and the nuclear arms race , the Viet Nam war with the military draft, and  the race wars (Civil Rights Movement) top my list for really messed up times.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Count me in..... looking back all of it was just to impossible to imagine......so many twists.....

Rush to Judgement by Mark Lane......and Six Seconds in Dallas by Joshua Thompson are great reads.. ....after the fact I sent letters to every Congressman and Senator...questioning the Warren report....( did you know Gerald Ford was part of that?)

Best response was hand written by William Proxmire....Senator from Wisconsin......founder of the "golden fleece" award for government waste....(google it).......his take....yes....JFK was murdered by the establishment.....guess he can be recorded as one of the honest ones in my life time.....

Yes.....I remember it well!     CL 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

It sounds kinda selfish , but the Bay of Pigs ruined my 12th birthday . My parents had the radio going right on the dining table . Then my twin and had to go out to the kitchen to get our own birthday cake . Tragic , we felt plenty soory for ourselves. I rember riding the bus the day kennedy got shot . Most of people were crying

• Like 3

I was 11 and remember being told to go straight home from the teacher.

It was scary because as I walked home every one was crying and hugging.

So I started crying didn't have a clue why until I saw my mom waiting on the porch

with a few of our neighbors all crying and she told me what happened.