Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary solutions to the financial crisis Al-Kazemi’s office .. Trends towards changing the dollar policy and the exchange rate

Mary B

6 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

What I can tell you is,

1) The guy in the white suit is Michael Jackson

2) The figure on the lawn is a giant Q

3) The house is an arial view of Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch

Thanks for the information, HCR.

But I still don't see the connection.

I guess if Lady Grace's Daddy feels like explaining the connection between Michael Jackson and President Trump, maybe I'll get it.  😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

This is no hint that I can understand.

Who is that guy Melania is dressed like?

What is the meaning of the white  figure on the lawn?  Whose house it that?

I don't understand any of it.

I doubt there's any real connection between M.J. and Trump. Among Q Anons it's called "Trump speak". 

Melania wears the exact same outfit as M.J. once wore and post a picture of herself in a dance pose like Michael Jackson. 

This is intended to direct Q Anons [Followers of Q] To find the connection.  And lo n behold right there in M.J.s Neverland ranch is a Lady sitting on a circle with her legs over the edge making the circle a Q. 

It's purpose is to remind Q Followers that President Trump has everything under control, even though everything seems in chaos. 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I doubt there's any real connection between M.J. and Trump. Among Q Anons it's called "Trump speak". 

Melania wears the exact same outfit as M.J. once wore and post a picture of herself in a dance pose like Michael Jackson. 

This is intended to direct Q Anons [Followers of Q] To find the connection.  And lo n behold right there in M.J.s Neverland ranch is a Lady sitting on a circle with her legs over the edge making the circle a Q. 

It's purpose is to remind Q Followers that President Trump has everything under control, even though everything seems in chaos. 

Thanks for the explanation LGD, but the connections are a little "far out" for me to believe they're real.

When I clicked on the Twitter for the picture of Melania, there was also a picture of Melania wearing a hat similar to one that Princess Diana was wearing.  So when you say Melania is wearing the same outfit as Michael Jackson, I just think these "high priced" designers can't come up with many new ideas, so they copy something from the past, charge a fortune, and think nobody will figure it out that they're really not that talented.

As far as Michael Jackson having a "Q" symbol in his yard, he's been dead a long time before Q came along.  It's all too far-fetched for me.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:tiphat:

Are you sayin' "that's it"?  MJ has been dead a long time and "lo and behold" there was a Q sign in his yard and now Melania dresses like Michael Jackson, and that means Trump is Q?

Oh, okay.  I didn't realize how brilliant I am.   😂 😂 😂

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Are you sayin' "that's it"?  MJ has been dead a long time and "lo and behold" there was a Q sign in his yard and now Melania dresses like Michael Jackson, and that means Trump is Q?

Look, I'm truly sorry to have disturbed you. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Floridian said:

There are many people out there on Twitter that believe Michael Jackson is still alive, as well as JFK, Jr.  So they love finding “clues” and “secret messages” in everything! 

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Look, I'm truly sorry to have disturbed you. 

No worries, LGD.  Not disturbed over this.

I just don't understand it, that's all.

Too many other things to be disturbed about at the moment.

Trying to make light of things, so as not to think too much.

• Upvote 2

I thought this was a thread about Dinar Policy and the exchange rate.  Who cares what sexual orientation Trump may or may not be. That's his business.  Or, if Michael Jackson is still alive.  I saw this thread was revived and got all excited and then read this.  

Edited by jcav
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, jcav said:

I thought this was a thread about Dinar Policy and the exchange rate.  Who cares what sexual orientation Trump may or may not be. That's his business.  Or, if Michael Jackson is still alive.  I saw this thread was revived and got all excited and then read this.  

AMEN....

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

No worries, LGD.  Not disturbed over this.

I just don't understand it, that's all.

Too many other things to be disturbed about at the moment.

Trying to make light of things, so as not to think too much.

I was trying to help with that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

A parliamentary recommendation to tackle the financial crisis: border crossings are the solution
%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%

A parliamentary recommendation to tackle the financial crisis: border crossings are the solution

01/20/2020

Shafaq News / The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, today, Wednesday, that the internal borrowing law will secure the salaries of employees for only three months, calling on the government to tighten its control over the border outlets to compensate for the oil deficit.

Committee member Ahmed Mazhar told Shafaq News that the borrowing law aims to secure the salaries of state employees for two or three months, which is a compulsory option to face the financial crisis and pay off basic expenses in the country, calling on the government to tighten control of border outlets and take advantage of taxes and customs to provide alternatives to rentier income for oil in The global oil crisis and the repercussions of the Corona crisis remained.

He added, that the border outlets and customs are outside the control of the state and are dominated by large corruption files, and if they are controlled, their imports are sufficient to secure the salaries of all state employees and the expenses of basic and investment projects in the country.

And Mazhar pledged, "Addressing the salary crisis in the country with the government's success in controlling imports and other large revenues that will spare Iraq from total dependence on oil, along with urgent and effective plans to revive and activate the private sector, most notably the agricultural sector." 

The Iraqi Council of Representatives earlier approved the law of internal and external borrowing to confront the financial crisis and secure the salaries of state employees amid warnings of dire economic consequences accompanying borrowing.

On Tuesday, a spokesman for Prime Minister Ahmed Mulla Talal confirmed that there were firm and close measures for the state to impose its prestige on the border crossings.

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/اقتصـاد/توصية-نيابية-لمعالجة-الأزمة-المالية-المنافذ-الحدودية-هي-الحل/

The Iraqi parliament is preparing to own farmland and compensate slums

%D8%B9%D8%B4%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%

The Iraqi parliament is preparing to own farmland and compensate slums

01/20/2020 

Shafak News / The head of the Committee on Agriculture, Water and Parliament Marshes, Salam Al-Shammari, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the committee is preparing laws for owning agricultural land and compensating slums, considering that these laws will serve the agricultural and urban realities in the country.

Al-Shammari said in a statement received by Shafaq News, that "the committee is in the process of preparing a draft of the land titling law and compensation for slums."

Al-Shammari added, "The preparation of the law is proceeding with deliberate steps, and the Agricultural Land Real Estate Department at the Ministry of Agriculture and the Investment Department were contacted to place the slums within the basic design."

Areas and hours in Iraqi governorates, as well as the capital, Baghdad, after 2003, are witnessing a violation of the basic design of cities through the process of splitting houses, as well as converting areas of orchards into residential lands.

The Iraqi governments and parliament, with its previous legislative sessions, were unable to pass a law that solves the problem of what has become known as "slums" or agricultural lands.

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/اقتصـاد/البرلمان-العراقي-يتهيأ-لتمليك-الأراضي-الزراعية-وتعويض-العشوائيات/

Wednesday, 01 July 2020 

The foreign minister confirms that the water issue is a priority on the agenda of Iraqi diplomacy

Fouad Hussein

Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein emphasized: "The water file is a sensitive issue and is a priority on the agenda of Iraqi diplomacy."

A statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated: "The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fuad Hussein, received the Minister of Water Resources Mahdi Rashid Al-Hamdani. During the meeting, the water file was discussed, and the vital importance it occupies, in addition to being among the priority files on the Iraqi diplomatic agenda in its endeavor to arrange the water situation in Iraq . Obtaining sufficient shares to meet the needs of the country. "

The two ministers agreed that both ministries undertake a joint mission to defend Iraq's water rights , and to build the rules for sound dialogue with neighboring countries, based on the common interest of countries in the region and from the standpoint of dealing with this issue within the framework of international law in this regard.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/197814/وزير-الخارجية-يؤكد-ان-ملف-المياه-يحظى-بالأولوية-في-أجندة-الدبلوماسية-العراقية

Baghdad talks and reform at the head of it .. Kurdistan Council of Ministers discusses five files

Baghdad talks and reform at the head of it .. Kurdistan Council of Ministers discusses five files

one hour ago

Baghdad talks led by .. Kurdistan Council of Ministers discusses "the files of the hour"
Prime Minister Masroor Barzani at a previous meeting - Photo: KRG

Erbil (Kurdistan 24) - The Kurdistan Regional Council of Ministers will hold today, Wednesday, its regular meeting, headed by Prime Minister Masroor Barzani, with the participation of Deputy Prime Minister Qubad Talabani, through a television circuit coated with the (video conference) system.

Government spokesman Gutiar Adel said in a statement that today's meeting will discuss five files, the most important of which are discussions between the regional government and the federal government.

He added that the cabinet will also discuss the reform steps and the mechanism of its implementation, in addition to discussing the partnership of the private and public sector, and the biometric system.

He pointed out that the discussions will include the proposal of the Legal Committee in Parliament regarding the law establishing a housing fund related to society and the housing and marriage grant.

https://www.kurdistan24.net/ar/news/4a503d5d-1d62-4832-a309-39bcaa0ef9f7

• Upvote 2