Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary solutions to the financial crisis Al-Kazemi’s office .. Trends towards changing the dollar policy and the exchange rate

Mary B

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thank you guys for helping out here, I meant to go into this yesterday but I was so I'll and couldn't get out of bed. 

Not Covid19, I bought a foot sauna for detoxing and I over did it. This device uses positive and negative ions to detox the body but you're only supposed to use it for 30 minutes every 3rd day. Of course yours truly had to test that theory out. :facepalm1:

Anyways, everyone is giving some great advice.:tiphat:

What model do you have?  Very interested in foot saunas having had 5 ankle surgeries.  Thanks

On 6/6/2020 at 7:49 PM, ChuckFinley said:

Bills can take sometime and can be extended and reintroduced. 

I am speculating here. 

If Trump secures a 2nd term and carries the upper and lower house it will happen next year. He not a fan of the Fed, fiat money and the printing of money. His current nominee to the Fed is a lady who supports a Gold back dollar.

If China brings out a gold back yuan or gold backed crypto yuan everyone will be forced to move in that direction. - End of year.- They have stacked 20 additional ton over the last 10 years. 

If the Fed collapses then we will move to an asset back currency almost immediately.  The Fed is picking up all kinds of debt and is printing money like crazy. They are about to collapse.   :twocents:

You might be familiar with this article already, Chuck. It has an interesting conclusion: www.forbes.com/sites/nathanlewis/2020/03/27/what-if-we-had-a-gold-standard-right-now/amp/

Also if you buy that foot sauna use ONLY AS DIRECTED. 

It uses positive and negative ions which break up toxins in your body, then brings those toxins out via the feet. The water will turn black. I have NEVER used any health device that made me feel as great with just one use. So I got excited and used it for an hour two days in a row.  The amount of Toxins I released into my body were enormous. I slept all but about 4 or 5 hours on Sunday and I can't even describe the way I felt. 

Today I'm much better and I will only use my foot sauna as DIRECTED. 

I HIGHLY RECOMMERCOMMEND this device. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Also if you buy that foot sauna use ONLY AS DIRECTED. 

It uses positive and negative ions which break up toxins in your body, then brings those toxins out via the feet. The water will turn black. I have NEVER used any health device that made me feel as great with just one use. So I got excited and used it for an hour two days in a row.  The amount of Toxins I released into my body were enormous. I slept all but about 4 or 5 hours on Sunday and I can't even describe the way I felt. 

Today I'm much better and I will only use my foot sauna as DIRECTED. 

I HIGHLY RECOMMERCOMMEND this device. 

the price seems pretty reasonable

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, screwball said:

Mad dog is a disgrace deep state rat!

agreed scewball, there are a lot of them. Unfortunately it appears ex-military may not be the best pick when it comes to politics. example: John McCain, Colin Powell plus the 2 that Trump has hired an fired already just to name a few. I don't know what happens to them when they get to Washington but they certainly change...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 6/6/2020 at 8:49 PM, ChuckFinley said:

Bills can take sometime and can be extended and reintroduced. 

I am speculating here. 

If Trump secures a 2nd term and carries the upper and lower house it will happen next year. He not a fan of the Fed, fiat money and the printing of money. His current nominee to the Fed is a lady who supports a Gold back dollar.

If China brings out a gold back yuan or gold backed crypto yuan everyone will be forced to move in that direction. - End of year.- They have stacked 20 additional ton over the last 10 years. 

If the Fed collapses then we will move to an asset back currency almost immediately.  The Fed is picking up all kinds of debt and is printing money like crazy. They are about to collapse.   :twocents:

I do agree Chuck, Trump is playing 5D chess here. They are going to use the Fed to incure tons of toxic debt/assets essentially bankrupting them. (IRS) is also linked to Fed as their enforcement arm. Judy Shelton is on record saying she believes in a gold standard in a (cryptocurrency sort of way) that’s why I’ve been so about XRP because it fits the bill as far as interoperability and fixed supply like gold. I’m hoping it will happen before the election but I understand if they push it out past the election to gain control of everything first. We will see! 🤞🏻

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

19 hours ago, bkeiller said:

You might be familiar with this article already, Chuck. It has an interesting conclusion: www.forbes.com/sites/nathanlewis/2020/03/27/what-if-we-had-a-gold-standard-right-now/amp/

Great article, I like it because it is also current (27 May) and it is something I have not read yet.

Thank you for taking the time to post this for me as well as other to learn from.   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I do agree Chuck, Trump is playing 5D chess here. They are going to use the Fed to incure tons of toxic debt/assets essentially bankrupting them. (IRS) is also linked to Fed as their enforcement arm. Judy Shelton is on record saying she believes in a gold standard in a (cryptocurrency sort of way) that’s why I’ve been so about XRP because it fits the bill as far as interoperability and fixed supply like gold. I’m hoping it will happen before the election but I understand if they push it out past the election to gain control of everything first. We will see! 🤞🏻

How right you are and I am heavy XRP as well. People are not excited about XRP but they have taken all the steps (Regulatory and ISO) that will allow them to play in every banking system, and merchant transaction in the world as the only certifying DLT. I am thinking RV first followed by XRP. I am thinking that way for two reasons "Demand" and "Selfishness".  There needs to be demand build up for XRP to Moon and with the RCV happening before hand I can Back The Truck Up and load up.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

How right you are and I am heavy XRP as well. People are not excited about XRP but they have taken all the steps (Regulatory and ISO) that will allow them to play in every banking system, and merchant transaction in the world as the only certifying DLT. I am thinking RV first followed by XRP. I am thinking that way for two reasons "Demand" and "Selfishness".  There needs to be demand build up for XRP to Moon and with the RCV happening before hand I can Back The Truck Up and load up.  

Same here my friend!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Sure hope so Chuck... I've also been rethinking my choice of exchanges. Been using Coinbase but I'm hearing that Coinbase is now willing to sell our private account info to the FEDs. Some people going so far as to delete their accounts and move. 

I've been looking around at other exchanges and I rather like Bitfinex but they are located in Hong Kong which might be suspect with the Chi Com's takeover, Binance in Japan is ok but I don't like the platform and Bittrex is U.S. but I don't care for that platform either. None of them trade ETN either but all of the other crypto's I currently trade. 

53 minutes ago, 64jaguar said:

Sure hope so Chuck... I've also been rethinking my choice of exchanges. Been using Coinbase but I'm hearing that Coinbase is now willing to sell our private account info to the FEDs. Some people going so far as to delete their accounts and move. 

I've been looking around at other exchanges and I rather like Bitfinex but they are located in Hong Kong which might be suspect with the Chi Com's takeover, Binance crypto exchange" rel="external nofollow">Binance in Japan is ok but I don't like the platform and Bittrex is U.S. but I don't care for that platform either. None of them trade ETN either but all of the other crypto's I currently trade. 

Yeah that's what I heard recently about Coinbase. I've read other recommendations but I'll do research. I've been on Coinbase for about 6 months now. I'm going to talk to some more folks before I consider deleting my account. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

.As for the Q Stuff,  this will blow your mind. 

Watch "Military Coup Trying To Take Down Trump? | New Q Drops" on YouTube

What the heck LGD. This BS has to stop. I have served my country honorably. I need to find an organization to support the Commander and Chief. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, DoD said:

agreed scewball, there are a lot of them. Unfortunately it appears ex-military may not be the best pick when it comes to politics. example: John McCain, Colin Powell plus the 2 that Trump has hired an fired already just to name a few. I don't know what happens to them when they get to Washington but they certainly change...

Maybe made to conform

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What follows here is exactly why I personally think President Trump is Q.

What are the chances? Ya just can't make this stuff up. 

This goes to @Florida asking me about the secret Q speak. 

IMG_20200630_103317.jpg.cd801c3c0819774e953d008072d73c50.jpg

IMG_20200630_103321.jpg

This is no hint that I can understand.

Who is that guy Melania is dressed like?

What is the meaning of the white  figure on the lawn?  Whose house it that?

I don't understand any of it.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

This is no hint that I can understand.

Who is that guy Melania is dressed like?

What is the meaning of the white  figure on the lawn?  Whose house it that?

I don't understand any of it.

What I can tell you is,

1) The guy in the white suit is Michael Jackson

2) The figure on the lawn is a giant Q

3) The house is an arial view of Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1