Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary solutions to the financial crisis Al-Kazemi’s office .. Trends towards changing the dollar policy and the exchange rate

Mary B

2 hours ago, Mary B said:

Deputy: Parliament committed a disaster against the future of Iraq in today's session

06/06/2020

%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-696

The information / Baghdad ..

On Saturday, Rep. Sarkot Shams Al-Din considered that the vote on Fouad Hussein for the foreign portfolio is considered a "disaster" against the future of Iraq. .

Shams Al-Din told / Information / "The vote on Fouad Hussein for the post of Foreign Ministry is a catastrophe in the full sense of the word against Iraq and future.

And he held "the political blocs historical and moral responsibility towards the people as a result of this vote."

The independent deputy, Basem Al-Khashan, described, earlier today, Saturday, the passing of Fouad Hussein in the House of Representatives to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as a "political prostitution."

The House of Representatives voted in its session today on all the vacant ministries in the Al-Kazemi government.

The new names for the ministries were as follows: Ihsan Abdul Jabbar Ismail, Minister of Oil, Fuad Muhammad Hussein Bakki, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Evan Faiq Ya`qub Jabro, Minister of Immigration, Alaa Ahmed Hassan Obaid, Minister of Trade, Muhammad Karim Jasim Salih, Minister of Agriculture, Salar Abdul Sattar, Minister of For justice, Hassan Nazem Abdel Hammadi, Minister of Culture. 15 k is over

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/06/06/478245/

The 'Chicken Little' quoted in this article, Sarkot Shams Al-Din, appears to be a Shiite who is pissed off that Fouad Hussein, a Kurd, is the new Minister of Foreign Affairs. Wiki shows Fouad Hussein is one of Barzani's crew: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuad_Hussein .

If I am reading this right, some political clout is moving north towards the Kurds into a US strong-hold. Also, Fouad Hussein's appointment should help distance Iran from infiltrating this post for the international representative presenting the face of Iraq to the world--Shiite/Iran free.

Iran keeps losing footing in Iraq. We have all read the articles that Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Israel are all making stronger connections with Iraq (kinetic in Israel's case), essentially creating a new geographical arch to directly counter the Shiite crescent and Iranian expansion in the Middle East. Add these changes including Soleimani hanging out with 70 virgins and Hezbollah being outlawed in Germany, and the UK going after them, all adds up to the IRGC being put on the back foot. Even the Russians are wary of Iran in Syria, thanks to Israel, which is great news for everyone seeking stability and countering Iranian expansionism in the Middle East.

Of course, I could be completely wrong, or piecing together the shards of news in an over-simplistic way, but this is all very intentional and needed for Iraq's security and ... the RV/float.

Edited by bkeiller
formatting, fixin' typos
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks, Chuck.

I listened to the video and among lots of other things, this lady says Michelle Obama is a man.   

I hate to keep saying the same thing over and over, but does this lady have any proof of this?

I mean, people are saying the craziest things these days.  Do we just take everyone at their word?

I'm hearing things, like I never heard in my life before.  Has everyone gone mad, or am I just so unaware?

If Michelle is a man, where did those children come from?  Did someone find adoption papers somewhere?  Do they know their Mother is a man?

How did this "couple" ever get to the White House?  Are people thinking that no one had a clue about this before, but it was all dug up after his 8 years as President?  It just sounds too far out to be true. 

Ref: How did this "couple" ever get to the White House?  Are people thinking that no one had a clue about this before, but it was all dug up after his 8 years as President?  It just sounds too far out to be true.

A lot people are asking how they ever got into office. I just was never trusted him from the get go but it is what people wanted.  Just like all this stuff coming up about the Deep State. The more I look at different sites and news sources the more i find out that both parties have real issues but the Dems take it to the next level. It is all about power and losing it. I have worked in DC and I can tell you that it's dirty. I am ashamed to say that some of these people were in the military and should have a solid understanding of what integrity is. Just look at as if you worked for a company and the Manager bring in his/her guys and setup a network and move up the ladder placing his people and supporters in key positions. They saying in DC is "That he will be gone in four or eight years and I will still be here ". I guess it comes down to us doing our homework. 

I think in the coming months you are going to see a lot of stuff that was covered up and Trump is going to dig it up. Both parties are not walking away clean from this. I am also going out on a limb here and say that those that did not support Trump from the beginning may have a different view point in the months to come. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I just skip the man thing. I also look at other sites to back up her stuff. I am more focused on the NESARA and the HR2558 stuff about gold. I am not too much up on the Q stuff but people have mentioned it and it was a site that talked about it. I always try to find 2 to 3 sources to back my investment. Like us moving to a gold standard and when I mean gold standards in also include the following Au, Ag, Oil, other assets as a group. HR 2558 was my followup to support system" rel="">support the idea of NESARA and us moving to an asset back USD. I am more of a high level idea gather when it comes to websites and that includes DV. I always try to cross check postings. 

Okay, thanks Chuck.

• Thanks 1

Here is what i was referring to ref 2558

H.R.2558 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.116th Congress (2019-2020) | Get alerts

Sponsor: Rep. Mooney, Alexander X. [R-WV-2] (Introduced 05/07/2019)
Committees: House - Financial Services
Latest Action: House - 05/07/2019 Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.  (All Actions)

Tracker:

This bill has the status Introduced

Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:

1. Introduced
  2. Passed House
  3. Passed Senate
  4. To President
  5. Became Law
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

And where NESARA comes from

There is more but this will give you an idea.

S.2757 - National Economic Security Strategy Act of 2018115th Congress (2017-2018)

Sponsor: Sen. Young, Todd C. [R-IN] (Introduced 04/25/2018)
Committees: Senate - Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
Latest Action: Senate - 04/25/2018 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.  (All Actions)

Tracker:

1. Introduced

More on This Bill

Subject — Policy Area:

Text: S.2757 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)All Information (Except Text)

There is one version of the bill.

Text available as:

Shown Here:
Introduced in Senate (04/25/2018)

[Congressional Bills 115th Congress]
[From the U.S. Government Publishing Office]
[S. 2757 Introduced in Senate (IS)]

<DOC>

115th CONGRESS
  2d Session
                                S. 2757

To require a national economic security strategy, and for other 
                               purposes.

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

April 25, 2018

Mr. Young (for himself, Mr. Merkley, Mr. Rubio, and Mr. Coons) 
introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the 
            Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs

A BILL

To require a national economic security strategy, and for other 
                               purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the 
United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ``National Economic Security Strategy 
Act of 2018''.

SEC. 2. SENSE OF CONGRESS.

It is the sense of Congress that--
            (1) the national security of the United States depends in 
        large part on a vibrant, growing, and secure United States 
        economy;
            (2) the United States confronts more international economic 
        competition and threats today than at any time in the Nation's 
        history;
            (3) a failure of the United States to compete economically 
        will undermine the prosperity and security of the people of the 
        United States;
            (4) the United States is stronger when the national 
        security strategy integrates economic tools in the service of 
        foreign policy objectives;
            (5) it is in the national security and economic interests 
        of the United States--
                    (A) to promote free, fair, and reciprocal economic 
                relationships between the United States and foreign 
                individuals and entities;
                    (B) to promote and protect the United States 
                innovation base, including the defense industrial base;
                    (C) to ensure that the United States leads in 
                research, technology, and innovation;
                    (D) to counter anticompetitive economic behavior, 
                policies, and strategies by foreign individuals and 
                entities;
                    (E) to promote environmental stewardship; and
                    (F) to ensure workers and families in the United 
                States have the opportunity to thrive with competitive 
                wages and are not unfairly disadvantaged;
            (6) the Federal Government has a limited, but important, 
        role in facilitating the ability of the United States to 
        compete successfully in the international economic competition 
        described in paragraph (2); and
            (7) the Federal Government should periodically produce a 
        national economic security strategy--
                    (A) to ensure Federal policies, statutes, 
                regulations, procedures, data gathering, and assessment 
                practices are optimally designed and implemented to 
                facilitate the competitiveness, prosperity, and 
                security of the United States; and
                    (B) maximally advance economic opportunity for 
                present and future generations of United States 
                citizens.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Floridian said:

No, don't bother LGD.

I don't want to put you out.

I'm just sayin' people say things, like it's the God's honest truth, without backing them up.

I don't have time either to go looking for proof of what someone else said.

It would be worth your time.  Knowledge brings insight and peace.  Plus this stuff is fascinating. 

23 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Here is what i was referring to ref 2558

H.R.2558 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.116th Congress (2019-2020) | Get alerts

Sponsor: Rep. Mooney, Alexander X. [R-WV-2] (Introduced 05/07/2019)
Committees: House - Financial Services
Latest Action: House - 05/07/2019 Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.  (All Actions)

Tracker:

1. Introduced
  2. Passed House
  3. Passed Senate
  4. To President
  5. Became Law

So this bill was introduced a year ago, but hasn't been passed?  How long does it take to get these bills passed?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

@Floridian, also I go to the twitter feed for Praying Medic to get Q analysis.  You don't have to have a twitter account to view.  There is a short pinned video on understanding Q.

I just checked out the Twitter feed for Praying Medic.  Very interesting!

I'll be checking that every day.

Thanks for telling me about it, Shedagal.  😊

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

I'll check it out.

Great to see you are willing to make your own conclusions!

Yes you have to weed thru the "Bullsh!t" to get there....

Here's another good site to check out

https://x22report.com/

You can also search You Tube for X22 Report!

Happy reading & listening!

God Bless

DropItLikeItsHot

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

So this bill was introduced a year ago, but hasn't been passed?  How long does it take to get these bills passed?

Bills can take sometime and can be extended and reintroduced. 

I am speculating here. 

If Trump secures a 2nd term and carries the upper and lower house it will happen next year. He not a fan of the Fed, fiat money and the printing of money. His current nominee to the Fed is a lady who supports a Gold back dollar.

If China brings out a gold back yuan or gold backed crypto yuan everyone will be forced to move in that direction. - End of year.- They have stacked 20 additional ton over the last 10 years. 

If the Fed collapses then we will move to an asset back currency almost immediately.  The Fed is picking up all kinds of debt and is printing money like crazy. They are about to collapse.   :twocents:

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, DropItLikeItsHot said:

God Bless

DropItLikeItsHot

Thanks there DLIH, like most of these sites, you need to work through the BS. Trust you are doing well and still hauling it.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DropItLikeItsHot said:

God Bless

DropItLikeItsHot

Thank you, DropItLikeItsHot.  😊 

I did listen to the X22report, as you suggested.

I hadn't heard of this site before you sent the link.

This is the kind of thing I listen to all the time, though.

I do believe there's going to be a "global reset".  That's why it doesn't matter that they are printing and handing out money like crazy.

I think we will have crypto backed by gold, and after awhile  we won't be using cash.  It will all be digital.

I know they really don't use cash in China anymore and their Central Bank has issued their own digital currency.

The world is going digital.  They used this pandemic to get everyone ready for the change.

6 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Ref: How did this "couple" ever get to the White House?  Are people thinking that no one had a clue about this before, but it was all dug up after his 8 years as President?  It just sounds too far out to be true.

A lot people are asking how they ever got into office. I just was never trusted him from the get go but it is what people wanted.  Just like all this stuff coming up about the Deep State. The more I look at different sites and news sources the more i find out that both parties have real issues but the Dems take it to the next level. It is all about power and losing it. I have worked in DC and I can tell you that it's dirty. I am ashamed to say that some of these people were in the military and should have a solid understanding of what integrity is. Just look at as if you worked for a company and the Manager bring in his/her guys and setup a network and move up the ladder placing his people and supporters in key positions. They saying in DC is "That he will be gone in four or eight years and I will still be here ". I guess it comes down to us doing our homework. 

I think in the coming months you are going to see a lot of stuff that was covered up and Trump is going to dig it up. Both parties are not walking away clean from this. I am also going out on a limb here and say that those that did not support system" rel="">support Trump from the beginning may have a different view point in the months to come. 

Yes, I agree.  Politics is a dirty business.  Interesting that you worked in Washington and saw it first hand.

I really think Trump was put there to clean it all up.

So shocking how "public servants" quickly become multi-millionaires once they are elected to office.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

If Trump secures a 2nd term and carries the upper and lower house it will happen next year. He not a fan of the Fed, fiat money and the printing of money. His current nominee to the Fed is a lady who supports a Gold back dollar.

If China brings out a gold back yuan or gold backed crypto yuan everyone will be forced to move in that direction. - End of year.- They have stacked 20 additional ton over the last 10 years. 

If the Fed collapses then we will move to an asset back currency almost immediately.  The Fed is picking up all kinds of debt and is printing money like crazy. They are about to collapse.   :twocents:

I know.  The lady is Judy Shelton.  I'm into crypto, so I know all that stuff.  😂

I'm sure we're going digital, just like China.  The rest of the world is probably preparing for it also.

I'm just thinking - I wonder if that gold bill already passed and they're just not telling us about it until they're ready.

• Upvote 1

Presidents are selected not elected . . . see USA History.

Just ask yourself this -  Why not Al Gore, John Kerry, John McCain ( obviously There had to be a 1st Black POTUS; but why now ? ) or Hillarious Clinton ?

How many times was the Electoral College instrumental in the selection for President ? Look beyond the Media hype & drama. World politics is driven by others, not who we see.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Yes, I agree.  Politics is a dirty business.  Interesting that you worked in Washington and saw it first hand.

I really think Trump was put there to clean it all up.

So shocking how "public servants" quickly become multi-millionaires once they are elected to office.

I would have to agree. I just hope he gets a chance to see it though.  

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I know.  The lady is Judy Shelton.  I'm into crypto, so I know all that stuff.  😂

I'm sure we're going digital, just like China.  The rest of the world is probably preparing for it also.

I'm just thinking - I wonder if that gold bill already passed and they're just not telling us about it until they're ready.

Good question, I have been watch metals for a while an have not seen it mentioned. But it is for sure one thing to keep an eye out for.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks there DLIH, like most of these sites, you need to work through the BS. Trust you are doing well and still hauling it.

Yes family is doing great and yes still moving loads of trash down the highway, who would of thought moving trash paid so good! LOL Local, home every night and off weekends!

• Upvote 3

Thank you guys for helping out here, I meant to go into this yesterday but I was so I'll and couldn't get out of bed. 

Not Covid19, I bought a foot sauna for detoxing and I over did it. This device uses positive and negative ions to detox the body but you're only supposed to use it for 30 minutes every 3rd day. Of course yours truly had to test that theory out. :facepalm1:

Anyways, everyone is giving some great advice.:tiphat:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1