Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary solutions to the financial crisis Al-Kazemi’s office .. Trends towards changing the dollar policy and the exchange rate

Mary B

5 hours ago, 82Corp. said:

I've  followed Q posts (https://qanon.pub/) since December 2017.   I don't follow the Q Anon boards, to many rabbit holes with that there are some Q Anons doing some very good research.  Totally spot on about President Trump dropping random 'WORDS" pointing to future events.  The past proves the future!  The Great Awaking of America, people see it more everyday.  WWG1WGA 

So true. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, 82Corp. said:

Read post number 1, past proves the future.  The Trump card 30 Oct 2020.

Is this what you're talking about,  (https://qanon.pub/) post #! from 2017?

It didn't happen.

Or are you saying the post was 3 years too early?  :shrug:

Should I mark my calendar and see what happens this October?  :shrug:

I asked for an example, but this sure ain't it.  😂  

I'd like to know of some "random thing" Trump said "out of the blue" that foretold the future.  What hints has he given of things to come that have actually happened?  Give me an example that he actually does this, and then I will believe the RV thing he talked about is the Iraq RV and not a Recreational Vehicle.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I'd like to know of some "random thing" Trump said "out of the blue" that foretold the future

I work 70 hrs a week and still find time for posting here and doing research. Maybe tomorrow when I get my one day off I'll spend it digging up old Q post showing what you are asking for. Ooooorrrrrrr, you can look into this Q Anon stuff yourself.

And while your at it check out the price of Brent crude. What do you think has caused the SUDDEN rise of oil?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I work 70 hrs a week and still find time for posting here and doing research. Maybe tomorrow when I get my one day off I'll spend it digging up old Q post showing what you are asking for. Ooooorrrrrrr, you can look into this Q Anon stuff yourself.

And while your at it check out the price of Brent crude. What do you think has caused the SUDDEN rise of oil?

No, don't bother LGD.

I don't want to put you out.

I'm just sayin' people say things, like it's the God's honest truth, without backing them up.

I don't have time either to go looking for proof of what someone else said.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, DropItLikeItsHot said:

LGD, Thank You So Much for the post! You made my day!

I also follow the Q Anon reports, unfortunately been to busy lately to get over there and see what's been up! 

AGAIN BIG THANKS!

Gotta Love Trump!

Thanks for taking the time to read

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

No, don't bother LGD.

I don't want to put you out.

I'm just sayin' people say things, like it's the God's honest truth, without backing them up.

I don't have time either to go looking for proof of what someone else said.

It's really not a bother, I just have to find the time. Off the top of my head I can't give you a 100% true example. But please know that I have built a reputation here for total honesty. To me being deceitful is just a waste of time. That is why I have posted pics of my family and don't even hide my real name. 

1 hour ago, DropItLikeItsHot said:

I also follow the Q Anon reports, unfortunately been to busy lately to get over there and see what's been up! 

AGAIN BIG THANKS!

Gotta Love Trump!

:tiphat:

1 hour ago, Mary B said:

Thanks for taking the time to read

And a HUGE thank you for your work :hug:

9 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's really not a bother, I just have to find the time. Off the top of my head I can't give you a 100% true example. But please know that I have built a reputation here for total honesty. To me being deceitful is just a waste of time. That is why I have posted pics of my family and don't even hide my real name. 

:tiphat:

And a HUGE thank you for your work :hug:

I've been on this forum not paying attention, I'm going to be following you thanks for all

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

It didn't happen.

I'd like to know of some "random thing" Trump said "out of the blue" that foretold the future.  What hints has he given of things to come that have actually happened?  Give me an example that he actually does this, and then I will believe the RV thing he talked about is the Iraq RV and not a Recreational Vehicle.

I'm referring to the quoted date and time by an anonymous post

">>146981635
Hillarious Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017."

Time will tell that's for sure but, I've read too many things posted by Q and referenced by President Trump.  It's less than 10 that know or feed Q only 3 are non military.  Is it chance Q's first post was the same day AG Barr appointed John Durham?

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, 82Corp. said:

Is it chance Q's first post was the same day AG Barr appointed John Durham

These are the kinds of things that really make you wonder. And I believe that more people would be interested in Q Anon were it not for the deceitful Lunatic leftists who muddy the waters with their ridiculous and intentionally wrong interpretations.  

Which only makes me believe that it's really President Trump. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

These are the kinds of things that really make you wonder. And I believe that more people would be interested in Q Anon were it not for the deceitful Lunatic leftists who muddy the waters with their ridiculous and intentionally wrong interpretations.  

Which only makes me believe that it's really President Trump. 

Agreed, it's been proven that Q+ is President Trump not to say he's not Q also.  Your correct, leftists intentionally throw out ridiculous or misleading interpretation to spool their narrative.  Looking back at resent conid-19 toilet paper shortage.  It's an example of social media used to control the Masses.  Independent thinkers know the "M' is silent when following the Masses.       

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Because of Al-Rahman Mosque .. Refusers warn against the consequences of stirring up sedition and worsening conditions in the country

President of the Republic Barham Salih

Rejectionists movement said, she learned from private sources, that the Ministry of Finance had recovered Rahman Mosque located in the Mansour district of the Virtue Party , which seized by force of arms 17 years ago after being ravaged by partisans in it desolate and corrupt and Genoa from its installations hundreds of billions of dinars,

said the movement In a statement, "At a time when we had the good news of the state regaining its prestige and imposing its authority on the parties and militias controlling the mosque, the Ministry of Finance surprised us by handing over this huge legacy and making it a property of the Shiite Waqf ... Thus, with a stroke of a pen, the Ministry of Finance wants to manipulate previous decisions and agreements that were settled earlier." Where it was agreed early in the era of the occupation that the mosques built by the former Presidential Court are being referred to the Sunni Endowment Bureau in exchange for referring the Shiite shrines and shrines to the Shiite endowment ..

She pointed out that the Shiite parties that hold the state’s entity today and exert their influence by force of arms sometimes and by defrauding the law at other times, are still practicing the deception of the partnership that deluded the fools of the Sunni politicians in order to obtain the legitimacy of the state leadership under the false flag of democracy at a time when the properties of the people are seized and made and their returns Huge financial in its own account to increase its control and oppression of the people .. And

she made clear, that when we stand against this unjust decision, we warn against the consequences of stirring up sedition that makes the situation worse in the country .. Therefore we cry out loudly the remnants of dignity and masculinity with the so-called Sunni politicians, especially members of the Council Representatives can prove, even once, their sincerity to their family, to make every effort and stand strongly to prevent violating previous agreements and to prevent the handover of the Rahman Mosque to the Shiite Waqf.

The Presidency of the Republic, as a supervising party to the agreement, called for intervention and setting the right things in order before things turn to dangerous curves, and the Sunni endowment must wake up from its deep slumber and defend the rights of the usurped Sunnis in Iraq.

• Thanks 1

For this reason, Hadi Al-Amiri submitted his resignation from Parliament

Hadi al-Amiri, head of the "al-Fatah" coalition, today, Saturday, has resigned from the Iraqi parliament .
Sources close to Al-Amri said that his resignation from parliament came as a prelude to taking over the presidency of the Popular Mobilization Authority.

In another context, the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, presented his cabinet cabinet to the parliament, which agreed to pass the rest of the government formation. The new ministers were sworn in.
Fouad Muhammad Husayn Baki was appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs, Muhammad Karim Jasim Salih Minister of Agriculture, Salar Abd al-Sattar Muhammad Husayn Minister of Justice, and Ivan Faiq Ya`qub Jabro as Minister of Immigration and Displacement.
The House of Representatives also voted to authorize the Prime Minister to create "a ministry of state whose minister is the Turkmen component, in order to encourage components and participate in building the state."

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/196357/لهذا-السبب-هادي-العامري-قدم-استقالته-من-البرلمان

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Al-Hakim: The House of Representatives vote on the candidates of the remaining ministries is a national achievement

06-06-2020
Al-Hakim: The House of Representatives vote on the candidates of the remaining ministries is a national achievement

On Saturday, the president of the Al-Hikma Movement, Ammar Al-Hakim, considered the parliament’s vote on the candidates of the remaining ministries a national achievement.

Al-Hakim said in a tweet on his site on "Twitter" and seen by Alsumaria News, that "the vote of the House of Representatives on the candidates of the remaining ministries is a common national achievement for the legislative and executive branches."

He added, "This places the government in front of the challenge of finding appropriate solutions to face the health, economic and security challenges, meeting the legitimate demands of the demonstrators and completing the early elections procedures."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Hours after gaining confidence .. the foreign minister receives an official invitation to visit Kuwait

Baghdad ( NINA ) - Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein received the first official invitation to visit Kuwait after he gained confidence in parliament today.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated in a statement that the Iraqi National News Agency ( NINA ) received a copy of it: "Fouad Hussein received a phone call from his Kuwaiti counterpart Sheikh Ahmed Nasser Al-Muhammad Al-Sabah, congratulating him on his assumption of the post of foreign minister, expressing his aspiration for the continuation of distinguished bilateral relations to meet the aspirations of the two peoples. The two brothers, and the importance of improving the horizons of bilateral cooperation in a way that benefits both countries, inviting him to visit Kuwait. / End 7

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I know you have a reputation for honesty, LGD.

Didn't I just say, the other day, that I ordered some silver because I believed what you said about having info about what's coming?

I believe you are honest.  😊

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 82Corp. said:

I'm referring to the quoted date and time by an anonymous post

">>146981635
Hillarious Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017."

Time will tell that's for sure but, I've read too many things posted by Q and referenced by President Trump.  It's less than 10 that know or feed Q only 3 are non military.  Is it chance Q's first post was the same day AG Barr appointed John Durham?

I was talking about the above in my last post to you.  

This says it will happen on the morning of Oct. 30, 2017.

It didn't happen!  It's now 3 years later.  

So are you saying we are to believe that this post is good information for ANY Oct. 30th?

Makes no sense!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, 82Corp. said:

Agreed, it's been proven that Q+ is President Trump not to say he's not Q also.  Your correct, leftists intentionally throw out ridiculous or misleading interpretation to spool their narrative.  Looking back at resent conid-19 toilet paper shortage.  It's an example of social media used to control the Masses.  Independent thinkers know the "M' is silent when following the Masses.       

There's Q and Q+ ?

Two of them?

Deputy: Parliament committed a disaster against the future of Iraq in today's session

06/06/2020

%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-696

The information / Baghdad ..

On Saturday, Rep. Sarkot Shams Al-Din considered that the vote on Fouad Hussein for the foreign portfolio is considered a "disaster" against the future of Iraq. .

Shams Al-Din told / Information / "The vote on Fouad Hussein for the post of Foreign Ministry is a catastrophe in the full sense of the word against Iraq and future.

And he held "the political blocs historical and moral responsibility towards the people as a result of this vote."

The independent deputy, Basem Al-Khashan, described, earlier today, Saturday, the passing of Fouad Hussein in the House of Representatives to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as a "political prostitution."

The House of Representatives voted in its session today on all the vacant ministries in the Al-Kazemi government.

The new names for the ministries were as follows: Ihsan Abdul Jabbar Ismail, Minister of Oil, Fuad Muhammad Hussein Bakki, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Evan Faiq Ya`qub Jabro, Minister of Immigration, Alaa Ahmed Hassan Obaid, Minister of Trade, Muhammad Karim Jasim Salih, Minister of Agriculture, Salar Abdul Sattar, Minister of For justice, Hassan Nazem Abdel Hammadi, Minister of Culture. 15 k is over

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/06/06/478245/

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So true. 

6 hours ago, Floridian said:

It didn't happen.

5 hours ago, DropItLikeItsHot said:

AGAIN BIG THANKS!

Gotta Love Trump!

Ok, are you guys trying to make me feel normal.  :lol:

Take a look at this site "Santa Surfing". She was a Dem and switched to Rep. She supports Trump and all her videos were removed from YouTube and she was forced to leave because of her political view point. She break down a lot of the Q stuff as well has the political hearings. 03 June started her new video site. Start with the 03 June, as it is the newest. 

https://beachbroadcast.com

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Her is the most recent video and she does a great job of showing he supporting documentation.

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cY1e3mpspz

Thanks, Chuck.

I listened to the video and among lots of other things, this lady says Michelle Obama is a man.   

I hate to keep saying the same thing over and over, but does this lady have any proof of this?

I mean, people are saying the craziest things these days.  Do we just take everyone at their word?

I'm hearing things, like I never heard in my life before.  Has everyone gone mad, or am I just so unaware?

If Michelle is a man, where did those children come from?  Did someone find adoption papers somewhere?  Do they know their Mother is a man?

How did this "couple" ever get to the White House?  Are people thinking that no one had a clue about this before, but it was all dug up after his 8 years as President?  It just sounds too far out to be true. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks, Chuck.

I listened to the video and among lots of other things, this lady says Michelle Obama is a man.   

I hate to keep saying the same thing over and over, but does this lady have any proof of this?

I mean, people are saying the craziest things these days.  Do we just take everyone at their word?

I'm hearing things, like I never heard in my life before.  Has everyone gone mad, or am I just so unaware?

If Michelle is a man, where did those children come from?  Did someone find adoption papers somewhere?  Do they know their Mother is a man?

How did this "couple" ever get to the White House?  Are people thinking that no one had a clue about this before, but it was all dug up after his 8 years as President?  It just sounds too far out to be true. 

I just skip the man thing. I also look at other sites to back up her stuff. I am more focused on the NESARA and the HR2558 stuff about gold. I am not too much up on the Q stuff but people have mentioned it and it was a site that talked about it. I always try to find 2 to 3 sources to back my investment. Like us moving to a gold standard and when I mean gold standards in also include the following Au, Ag, Oil, other assets as a group. HR 2558 was my followup to support the idea of NESARA and us moving to an asset back USD. I am more of a high level idea gather when it comes to websites and that includes DV. I always try to cross check postings. 

• Thanks 1